farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry this game is third on my list to give an explanination, but I agree with Mith on Forbind. I don't understand why Forbind is voting Cabose at this point as it makes no sense what so ever. For reason's I can't explain SSF give's me a bad vibe. Also just to make a point about the second comment that I missed that Mith asked was simply put Mith is a bully. I have seen twice now where people back down and appologize for something they did that she didn't like and it didn't me jack.
Also I don't like how Forbind assumed that Cabose would kill the person who hammered and the fact she didn't know for sure really looks scummy.

vote: forbiddanlight
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also I don't like how Forbind assumed that Cabose would kill the person who hammered and the fact she didn't know for sure really looks scummy.
Or inattentive. And no, I didn't assume Caboose would kill the hammer. Read my words. I assumed the vig kill only killed the hammer. I only really read the alignment on my PM.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Mirth »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Why isn't L-1 dangerous anymore? If he's town he doesn't actually have to take direction, you know.
You once again misunderstand. He can direct the vig if he's town. Whether that's good or bad I know not. But it's not only the hammer that gets killed, which is what had me concerned. If it's the hammer and he is town and SSF is scum, then it'd be a wasted kill. Now, the thing is, I still think he is scum, so it'll be alright. I also think you are possible scum, but need to see more. Either way, I think everyone will wait before hammering since anybody is a target.
Also, I'm kind of sick of this pretty much being a back and forth between me and FL. Can someone else please post?
Be nice, ne?
I understood you fine. But if Caboose is town he isn't forced to listen to the peanut gallery about who he vigs. Also, if SSF is scum, and you and Caboose are town, that hammer could be scum so an autovig in that case would only have a 50% chance of loss.

The second part was more that I hate it when not everyone else participates, nothing against you.

Farside: I'm not Mith. I lack a Y chromosome :P Would you consider your read on SSF gut then? He's had all of 2 posts, is this enough for a read, since you agree with me there isn't enough on Caboose? But you're right about people apologizing. It actually bothers me a whole hell of a lot more when people don't fight back.

unvote:FL
I do not agree with L-1 so early in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth: It was this post which seem contradictory.
somestrangeflea wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Vote: Caboose

Can't wait to use my vig kill! :D
Anti-town play, but not explicitly scummy. I find it very easy to imagine an over-excited townie saying this, but I also find it very easy to imagine an over-excited scum saying this in an attempt to
look
town,
especially
from such a new player. Basically, I think this is a null-tell, but I don't think this is...
Caboose wrote:
Mirth wrote:Also: Oh, Caboose, must you really claim town this early in the game? It's damned annoying and
only makes me watch you more carefully
Unvote

Sorry, I didn't mean to piss people off with that post. :(
Emphasis mine on Mirth's post. This very much looks like a scum trying to dive out of the spotlight that Mirth's set up for him.

Vote: Caboose
An over eager townie, but the fact that he appologies seems scummy? I just don't get that.
Also Forbindden my question was why do you still thinkk Caboose is scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Mirth »

Eh, I do, but I'll hold off answering and let SSF say it himself, I don't see a contradiction there.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The second part was more that I hate it when not everyone else participates, nothing against you.
No, I meant that it WOULD be nice. Not saying you should be nice to me :P.

An over eager townie, but the fact that he appologies seems scummy? I just don't get that.
Also Forbindden my question was why do you still thinkk Caboose is scum?
Oh? Mostly the beginning of the day behavior. I'm not completely certain, though I pretend I am. He hasn't done anything to assauge it. He backed off really quickly when he got called out for it.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:29 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Mirth wrote:SSF: what do you think of FL right now
From an NPOV, there's three main options here. Either:
A. FL-Town has assumed that I (in this case, SSF-??) am town.
B. FL-Scum has accidentally let slip that she
knows
I (in this case, SSF-Town) am town.
C. FL-Goon has purposefully let slip the "information" that I (in this case, SSF-GF) am town so that I look cleared if she's lynched.
Now, obviously, from my POV, C is impossible, so the question for me is whether or not it's feasible for FL to be able to assume that I'm town after one post. I don't.
Mirth wrote:you seem to have ignored my altercation with her.
I was being cautious. I figured that, because FL's behaviour is directly related to me, you may be scum with a cunning trap set up to "catch us both out".
farside wrote:An over eager townie, but the fact that he appologies seems scummy? I just don't get that.
I fail to see the inconsistency here. Are you implying that apologising is typical behaviour of an overeager townie? If so, I disagree.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Now, obviously, from my POV, C is impossible, so the question for me is whether or not it's feasible for FL to be able to assume that I'm town after one post. I don't.
I more took it for granted for some reason, not that it makes me or you look any better. I was kinda folllowing a singular assumption and let it pervade my thinking.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Mirth »

somestrangeflea wrote:I was being cautious. I figured that, because FL's behaviour is directly related to me, you may be scum with a cunning trap set up to "catch us both out".
So what exactly are you scared of being caught on?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

HAI GAIZ! IS WE STILL PLAYINZ?
-StrangerCoug

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:04 am

Mirth wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:I was being cautious. I figured that, because FL's behaviour is directly related to me, you may be scum with a cunning trap set up to "catch us both out".
So what exactly are you scared of being caught on?
How should I know? It's your (hypothetical) trap!

Mod: Please prod Caboose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Mirth wrote:SSF: what do you think of FL right now
From an NPOV, there's three main options here. Either:
A. FL-Town has assumed that I (in this case, SSF-??) am town.
B. FL-Scum has accidentally let slip that she
knows
I (in this case, SSF-Town) am town.
C. FL-Goon has purposefully let slip the "information" that I (in this case, SSF-GF) am town so that I look cleared if she's lynched.
Mirth wrote:you seem to have ignored my altercation with her.
I was being cautious. I figured that, because FL's behaviour is directly related to me, you may be scum with a cunning trap set up to "catch us both out".
farside wrote:An over eager townie, but the fact that he appologies seems scummy? I just don't get that.
I fail to see the inconsistency here. Are you implying that apologising is typical behaviour of an overeager townie? If so, I disagree.
No what I had was a comma in there. Basically the first post by Caboos seems overeager. However you think because he appologized that looks scummy to you I just disagree with.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Mirth »

And what hypothetical trap was I setting for you, exactly?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Mirth wrote:And what hypothetical trap was I setting for you, exactly?
Wait a minute...
Mirth wrote:So what exactly are you scared of being caught on?
How are these two questions different?
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:35 am

Post by Mirth »

Only in their wording, since you seem to refuse to say what you think I'm trying to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi kids. Will be on V/LA from 08/30 - 09/01. I like SSF or Forbidden as scum at the moment. Caboose needs to post more.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:15 am

Post by Surye »

Caboose was prodded yesterday, but since fs is gonna be VLA, I'll give him till 1st until I think of replacing.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 am

If you're looking for the sort of thing I was trying to avoid, then it was basically anything which I end up saying something somewhat ambiguous which would then be twisted to make me look scummy. One that I was particularly wary to avoid was something simple along the lines of:

Me: I don't think it was smart for FL to assume that I'm Town.
You: Why? Because you're scum!

Let's face it, as town, it's not a particularly scummy thing to say, but it's pretty easy to dress up as a "slip".
Mirth wrote:Only in their wording, since you seem to refuse to say what you think I'm trying to do.
I didn't think you were trying to do anything, but I was being careful
just in case you were
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Mirth »

Actually, you'd get brownie points in my book for a comment like that (not liking that someone assumes you're town) regardless of my actual reaction to you. But are in negative brownie points for self-censoring. I bothers me, a lot.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Surye »

Vote Count:
Caboose(2): somestrangeflea, forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight(1): farside22
Not Voting(2): Caboose, Mirth
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. I'm back.
Mod: I noticed that Caboose is being replaced in another game. He may have disappeared.
Doesn't look like much has changed. I still don't like the SSF and Forbiddan. Mirth's unvote of forbiddan is questionable as I haven't seen much from her making a big deal out of Caboose's wagon.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Mirth »

Farside: I object to keeping someone at L-1 in a game this small unless 90% positive of wanting to lynch that person.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Farside: I object to keeping someone at L-1 in a game this small unless 90% positive of wanting to lynch that person.
Yet you have no issue with Caboose sitting at L-1? I know you aren't voting for him, but why do you think he is still at L-1? Do you think his comments deserve for him to be at L-1?
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Mirth »

farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:Farside: I object to keeping someone at L-1 in a game this small unless 90% positive of wanting to lynch that person.
Yet you have no issue with Caboose sitting at L-1? I know you aren't voting for him, but why do you think he is still at L-1? Do you think his comments deserve for him to be at L-1?
I do have an issue with Caboose sitting at L-1. See my discussion with FL for putting him there, removing her vote under a rather flimsy reason, and then putting it back. I think he's still at L-1 because it doesn't seem like SSF is too interested in actually playing (would be great if he actually did), and FL thinks attacking Caboose so surely will get her brownie points. And no, I think his comments are very suspicious, but he doesn't deserve an L-1.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

FL thinks attacking Caboose so surely will get her brownie points
No, I think Caboose is scum. Though you are certainly rising on my list given what I said earlier. Throw shit around and see what sticks.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”