Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Caboose »

I have nothing new to add, I just like using invisible ink.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:13 am

Post by Mirth »

I refuse to comment about vig kills yet, since we have not even agreed on a lynch. I'm not going to be planning anyone's death, especially since spouting who you want vig killed might change who scum attack for lynch purposes. We should not discuss the vig kill until we all commit to a lynch (that is 4 of the 5 of us agree on who needs to die), and then discuss vig kills before placing the hammer.

FL: do you actually have proof for why Caboose and I are scum buddies? Because your whole argument against me is a bunch of WIFOM about my playstyle. And your Caboose is scum convictions are based on 2 posts from him. Please step back from this game for a day or two, meditate or something, and then do us all the favor of a reread.

Caboose: unless this mod has dramatically different rules, Invisatext is a big no no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:I refuse to comment about vig kills yet, since we have not even agreed on a lynch. I'm not going to be planning anyone's death, especially since spouting who you want vig killed might change who scum attack for lynch purposes. We should not discuss the vig kill until we all commit to a lynch (that is 4 of the 5 of us agree on who needs to die), and then discuss vig kills before placing the hammer.

FL: do you actually have proof for why Caboose and I are scum buddies? Because your whole argument against me is a bunch of WIFOM about my playstyle. And your Caboose is scum convictions are based on 2 posts from him. Please step back from this game for a day or two, meditate or something, and then do us all the favor of a reread.

Caboose: unless this mod has dramatically different rules, Invisatext is a big no no.
I will say the only 2 people on my scum list are FL or SSF. I don't see Mirth as scum. Yes FL had a point about the quick hammer and scum's fears. If Mirth is scum I would suspect SSF as her scum partner.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:18 am

Post by Mirth »

Why SSF and not Caboose?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:39 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Mirth wrote:Actually, you'd get brownie points in my book for a comment like that (not liking that someone assumes you're town) regardless of my actual reaction to you. But are in negative brownie points for self-censoring. I bothers me, a lot.
In a Vengeful game (or, indeed, any game but more specifically this one), the scum are trying to manipulate:
1 or 2 townies to make them vote for another townie.
The aforementioned "another townie" to make them shoot one of the "1 or 2 townies".
I don't see anything wrong with trying to stop myself being a target for this.

Besides, it's all well and good saying that you wouldn't have attacked me for it, but that doesn't prove anything!
farside wrote:Also the fact that Caboose hasn't said a word since the page one and there are still 2 votes leads me to scum on that wagon.
forbiddanlight, in the very next post, wrote:Either way, I'll
Unvote
pending a replacement
Knee-jerk? The moment farside claims that he thinks scum are on the Caboose wagon, you hop off it.
Caboose wrote:@somestangeflea: Do you think that my first two posts really warrant a lynch?
I think they did. Now I don't.
Unvote
Caboose wrote:If forbiddanlight really thought I was scum, then why isn't she trying to get me lynched?
Well, the
really
obvious answer is "you're both scum"!
Caboose wrote:Why is she afraid of me being at L-1?
forbiddanlight, in the very next post (if you count Caboose's doublepost as one), wrote:
Unvote, vote Caboose
Knee-jerk? The moment Caboose accuses you of being scummy for being afraid to put him at -1, you put him at -1.
forbiddanlight wrote:As for me, I think I'd vig Mirth since I see Caboose as more able to be lynched as scum.
Am I mistaken or is killing someone you think is harder to get lynched a
very
scummy way to think?
Mirth wrote:We should not discuss the vig kill until we all commit to a lynch (that is 4 of the 5 of us agree on who needs to die)
I think the combination of the assuming-I'm-town thing and the knee-jerk-votes thing make it quite fair for me to say that that's 3/4.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Why SSF and not Caboose?
I don't agree with FL on the case. I stated that I felt Caboose is more eager townie then scum. Yes this is based on gut feeling and just something about what he said that I don't find Caboose scum.
I think I could see you with SSF because you keep saying he isn't paying attention and not calling him out. It bugs me. Like you know something about SSF.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Am I mistaken or is killing someone you think is harder to get lynched a very scummy way to think?
Or maybe sighing at the towns ineptitude. Please, lynch me. I want to kill someone. I've declared my target. Have fun being a dead godfather (or goon, but I'm hoping you are the GF just for awesomeness). I'd PREFER us to actually lynch scum, but if I have to kill them with a gun it's fine.

As for your knee jerk accusations, no, actually, I really did want to see what a replacement had to say, and I'm really torn between voting Mirth and Caboose. Each post I see allows me to reevaluate the situation. I'm jumpy, but it's like having two targets and not being sure which one to shoot, really.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Am I mistaken or is killing someone you think is harder to get lynched a very scummy way to think?
Or maybe sighing at the towns ineptitude. Please, lynch me. I want to kill someone. I've declared my target.
Have fun being a dead godfather (or goon, but I'm hoping you are the GF just for awesomeness).
I'd PREFER us to actually lynch scum, but if I have to kill them with a gun it's fine.

As for your knee jerk accusations, no, actually, I really did want to see what a replacement had to say, and I'm really torn between voting Mirth and Caboose. Each post I see allows me to reevaluate the situation. I'm jumpy, but it's like having two targets and not being sure which one to shoot, really.
I would like to know who you directed the bold comment at.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Mirth. Recall? I'm shooting her when you all decide to lynch me unless she changes my mind about her alignment. I will give you all the courtesy of a reread before I shoot if you decide I'm the lynch, but so far, my moneys on Mirth scum.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Mirth. Recall? I'm shooting her when you all decide to lynch me unless she changes my mind about her alignment. I will give you all the courtesy of a reread before I shoot if you decide I'm the lynch, but so far, my moneys on Mirth scum.
You quoted SSF in that post, and that's what threw me off.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

understandable. It was a little disjointed.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Caboose »

FL, would you kindly remind of the reason that you're voting for me?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

FL, would you kindly remind of the reason that you're voting for me?
Well, at first it was the same reason everyone else was. Now it's because the post I quoted when revoting you reeked of scummy misrepresentation, to me anyway.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Mirth »

I'm going to be completely without game access until Monday. I need to leave for a funeral. I apologize for the inconvenience to you all.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm going to be completely without game access until Monday. I need to leave for a funeral. I apologize for the inconvenience to you all.
Hell, you don't need to apologize. If you have to go to a funeral, I mean it's perfectly understandable.
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I agree with SSF about your knee jerk reactions. Why did you not address his comments?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I agree with SSF about your knee jerk reactions. Why did you not address his comments?

Or maybe sighing at the towns ineptitude. Please, lynch me. I want to kill someone. I've declared my target. Have fun being a dead godfather (or goon, but I'm hoping you are the GF just for awesomeness). I'd PREFER us to actually lynch scum, but if I have to kill them with a gun it's fine.

Hi. I did. Thanks for reading.
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Hi. I did. Thanks for reading.
2 things one this feels like an appeal to emotion. Two it doesn't really explain things well. It's like you have no answer. Why do you still think Caboose is scum?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

2 things one this feels like an appeal to emotion. Two it doesn't really explain things well. It's like you have no answer. Why do you still think Caboose is scum?

Well, at first it was the same reason everyone else was. Now it's because the post I quoted when revoting you reeked of scummy misrepresentation, to me anyway.

Reading is tech
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Caboose »

FL, you still didn't address SSF's knee jerb point.

To quote you:
FL wrote:Well, that was the fastest random stage ever. To be honest, I am well agreed with an FoS: Caboose.
He's floundering and trying to conform.
I'd vote but that puts him L-1.
I think that it is fair to say that
you
are the one that's foundering and trying to conform.
SSF wrote:
farside wrote:Also the fact that Caboose hasn't said a word since the page one and there are still 2 votes leads me to scum on that wagon.
forbiddanlight, in the very next post, wrote: wrote:Either way, I'll Unvote pending a replacement
Knee-jerk? The moment farside claims that he thinks scum are on the Caboose wagon, you hop off it.
SSF wrote:
I wrote:Why is she afraid of me being at L-1?
forbiddanlight, in the very next post (if you count Caboose's doublepost as one), wrote: wrote:Unvote, vote Caboose
Knee-jerk? The moment Caboose accuses you of being scummy for being afraid to put him at -1, you put him at -1.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Caboose »

Caboose wrote:FL, you still didn't address SSF's knee
jerb
point.
EBWOP:

That should be "jerk". :oops:
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think that it is fair to say that you are the one that's foundering and trying to conform.
No, not really. I'm foundering trying to figure out which one of the two scum to vote

As for the knee jerk point I said something about it I think. Every post you two have made has caused me to rethink where my vote is better. I'm well convinced both of you are scum.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I think that it is fair to say that you are the one that's foundering and trying to conform.
No, not really. I'm foundering trying to figure out which one of the two scum to vote

As for the knee jerk point I said something about it I think. Every post you two have made has caused me to rethink where my vote is better. I'm well convinced both of you are scum.
Yes, you did say something earlier, but it didn't address the point very well. Why did you get off the bandwagon
right after
Farside called you down on it and why did you revote me
right after
I called you down on it?

But I'll drop that for now.

Another question that I want answered: Do you think that my first two posts warrented a lynch?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Another question that I want answered: Do you think that my first two posts warrented a lynch?
No. But, I was also banking on the regular cowardice seen at MS and the fact that it's actually warranted this game to prevent a quick lynch while sufficiently pressuring you...also the fact that I for some reason thought we were all supersaints instead of vengeful vigs, which makes a lot more sense :S.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Caboose »

FL wrote:But, I was also banking on the regular cowardice seen at MS
As I haven't been a member of MS long, please explain. Do you mean that you were banking on the fact that no one would have the courage to hammer me?
I wrote:Yes, you did say something earlier, but it didn't address the point very well. Why did you get off the bandwagon right after Farside called you down on it and why did you revote me right after I called you down on it?

But I'll drop that for now.
I take that back. Please address my point.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”