BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

my first scum game surviving to the end

plus a perfect game for scum
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5199, Elements wrote: GG, 'twas a fun game despite being annihilated
I liked watching your play pre-Vengeful claim a lot, like I could see it in the subtext you were ready.

So close to almost getting it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am not sure scum deserved a perfect win tbh with how we played but
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5168, Alianna wrote:
In post 5160, Boonskiies wrote: Merlyn's Night Actions were so unfortunate, though.

I wish Deal With Devil brought up the differences in the Omni-Fruit received that they got in comparison to the Message Tanuki got that was faked by Skygazer.
Unless we missed something, Tanuki didn't bring up any of the details like it being a picture or the "cure disease" thing not being there, or say it was different than the one we claimed we received. So I don't think I'd have figured that out.
Did Tanuki mention any details we didn't notice?
It did occur to me that my message was more menacing than what you had described but I didn't really care enough to think about it
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 5201, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 5199, Elements wrote: GG, 'twas a fun game despite being annihilated
I liked watching your play pre-Vengeful claim a lot, like I could see it in the subtext you were ready.

So close to almost getting it.
Thanks, I was trying to be easy to push then use that to inform my kill. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have claimed the vengeful part and said night 3 instead of 2 but hey ho! You live and learn!
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean to be fair

town just kinda

did the thing where we did not immediately lim the vengeful claim that should always be the case
alter of rautherdir
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5202, Theta Alpine wrote: i am not sure scum deserved a perfect win tbh with how we played but
You played well. When your slot came under suspicion you were able to produce the content you needed.

Congrats on your first perfect game!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5206, pisskop wrote:
In post 5202, Theta Alpine wrote: i am not sure scum deserved a perfect win tbh with how we played but
You played well. When your slot came under suspicion you were able to produce the content you needed.

Congrats on your first perfect game!
Theta also with a perfect record as scum in Booney Tunez games.

Basically policy lim in the next one lol.

Fire, she is the one you cannot trust now.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have so far always won as scum in general as theta
never actually survived to the end of a round as scum before but
alter of rautherdir
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 5149, Doctor Drew wrote: Merlyn, I don't know why I continue to think you are evil lol.
lol it's just part of our relationship at this point
In post 5160, Boonskiies wrote: Merlyn's Night Actions were so unfortunate, though.
It was incredible! The odds of it were so unlikely that I went back and re-read my role. "Am....I the one doing the killing? It definitely said town, right?" :lol: :lol:

A delight of a game, mad congrats to the scum team. You kilt it. Especially Sky, you Magnificent Bastard!

Thanks for modding Booney!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 5171, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5168, Alianna wrote:

I wish Deal With Devil brought up the differences in the Omni-Fruit received that they got in comparison to the Message Tanuki got that was faked by Skygazer.
Unless we missed something, Tanuki didn't bring up any of the details like it being a picture or the "cure disease" thing not being there, or say it was different than the one we claimed we received. So I don't think I'd have figured that out.
Did Tanuki mention any details we didn't notice?
yeah, i think it did require Merlyn stepping in as well with it.

Just comes back to how unfortunate it was Merlyn couldn't get one onto the living, but they did target town every time with it.

Deal With The Devil became Vanilla once they got the Omni-Fruit, so Skygazer's message never got to them because they were Complex.
I saw someone ask Tanuki about the message too, but honestly I forgot about it in the hubbub
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 5183, T3 wrote: how did I lead 3 mislims but no one (except Gamma and Gimli I guess) suspect me :lol:
I was completely pocketed until today, where I thought you were pushing it a bit with the outrage. But you were still so far down on my list to folks to try and sort!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5211, Merlyn wrote:
In post 5183, T3 wrote: how did I lead 3 mislims but no one (except Gamma and Gimli I guess) suspect me :lol:
I was completely pocketed until today, where I thought you were pushing it a bit with the outrage. But you were still so far down on my list to folks to try and sort!!
Alianna had Stage figured out in our PT but was being unsure about it(shocker I know lol), I pushed her to get aggressive about it like how I was going after Fire. If we had one more day I believe Alianna would have cased Stage very well, but alas towns fate was already sealed at this point. I also do believe Stage was basically open wolfing at the start of this day phase.

And Merlyn, I just couldn't believe that somehow every person you give fruit to would die besides us. Just like how I was going after Tanuki I just felt like some crazy tomfoolery had to being on with your role(even though even I believed all signs pointed to you being clear town).
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5207, Doctor Drew wrote: Fire, she is the one you cannot trust now.
i trust no one but cephy
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i kind of slipped with my claimed night target the last night as well

forgot who i was planning on claiming to target and then uh
gave an answer that did not make much sense
alter of rautherdir
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5213, Firebringer wrote:
i trust no one but cephy
In post 5214, Theta Alpine wrote: i kind of slipped with my claimed night target the last night as well

As someone who dabbles in card magic, even when you think your slip is super obvious, the audience(or in this case the town) rarely views it as a slip.....at least not until it is too late to even comment on.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5215, Doctor Drew wrote:
i trust no one but cephy
In post 5214, Theta Alpine wrote: i kind of slipped with my claimed night target the last night as well

As someone who dabbles in card magic, even when you think your slip is super obvious, the audience(or in this case the town) rarely views it as a slip.....at least not until it is too late to even comment on.
Peaking of a slip, I totally thought I responded to Fire as well there haha.......basically just said that our alliance nuked T3 last game, this is power we had, nuking them before they could be scum here.......cephy needs to buy into to this alliance
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 5212, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 5211, Merlyn wrote:
Alianna had Stage figured out in our PT but was being unsure about it(shocker I know lol), I pushed her to get aggressive about it like how I was going after Fire. If we had one more day I believe Alianna would have cased Stage very well, but alas towns fate was already sealed at this point. I also do believe Stage was basically open wolfing at the start of this day phase.

And Merlyn, I just couldn't believe that somehow every person you give fruit to would die besides us. Just like how I was going after Tanuki I just felt like some crazy tomfoolery had to being on with your role(even though even I believed all signs pointed to you being clear town).
It's always right when I start catching on that someone else decides to vote and the day just ends before I can say any more lol.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Bingle »

i trust no one but cephy
My heart, she breaks.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 5208, Theta Alpine wrote: i have so far always won as scum in general as theta
never actually survived to the end of a round as scum before but
I have the exact opposite problem :lol: I live long as scum but I falter near the end.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

You did especially great T3. Had you not alt slipped, I would have townbinned your slot forever, but I did have it in the back of my head that your scum game is pretty good
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

thanks for modding boon :]

sorry for replacing out, life got busy, but yea wp to the scumteam you all played a rly good game. don't know how we coulda found you.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by T3 »

I decided to reverse image search the flavor image for the BIFIDO and I found it being sold as an NFT on Twitter lmao wtf
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by T3 »

I'm crying laughing
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5222, T3 wrote: I decided to reverse image search the flavor image for the BIFIDO and I found it being sold as an NFT on Twitter lmao wtf

BIFIDO aint being sold :lol: I just put them on the Tezos blockchain and sent it to my community for my storytelling in-universe holiday 'Mystery Egg Celebration'.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”