farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Diane Simmons: Tom, I'm getting late word that you're a petty, jealous closet-case.
Tom Tucker: Bit of breaking news, we now go live to Diane being a bitch. Diane.

vote count:

ghostWriter 1 vote (RestFermata)
LlamaFluff 1 vote (Xtoxm)
Inspector Godot 1 vote: (thinktank)
Xtoxm 4 vote: (kmd4390, LlamaFluff, kloud1516, dalt54321)
kmd4390 1 vote: (goborage)
RestFermata 1 votes: (GhostWriter)
thinktank 1 vote: (babygirl86)
dalt54321 1 vote: (Inspector Godot)

Not voting:

Crub

With 12 people it take 7 votes for lynch
Day 1 ends August 25th, 4:00pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:
LlamaFluff informed me he will be on V/LA for about 3 days. This is fine. I will not replace anyone who informs me of time off unless the time off is excessive. Also be aware of Rule 10 when it comes to not only prodding, but posting context. Thank you.
Well starting monday...
xtoxm wrote:My point about LF is that he is either an anti-town role, or full blown scum. If he was 100% cleared then I wouldn't want him lynched, but he can be scum. So I think this makes him a very good day one lynch. I did not say I think LF is town, but I want him lynched anyway. I've found his claim to be quite scummy, actually.
*facepalm* Ok, so because I have a vote restriction it makes me a policy lynch? Thats really all I am getting from you for why you are voting me. I know my role isnt the most powerful thing in the world, but you are saying that simply because its weak im the lynch. Why is the claim scummy too? Do you have information to suggest that scum have voting handicaps?

Given this last post I still like a xotxm lynch.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

farside22 wrote:
LlamaFluff informed me he will be on V/LA for about 3 days. This is fine. I will not replace anyone who informs me of time off unless the time off is excessive. Also be aware of Rule 10 when it comes to not only prodding, but posting context. Thank you.
How long is excessive?

Anything over 1 week is excessive
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by thinktank »

goborage wrote:^ This guy rules. You're Canadian too? Awesome. Anyways as a townie it is my duty to scrutinize your every move LF.
I am indeed Canadian.
LlamaFluff wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: We've already had one of the players tell us of a restriction, that involves us not seeing their vote. This may have something to do with it. And since that person said the restriction caused their vote not to count, it may work both ways. Some won't show and will count, some won't show and won't count, some will show and won't count... That's what I'm seeing, anyway.
Correct, with me on a wagon it basically becomes 8 to lynch instead of 7. I do think goborage should be getting a few votes though, apart from the name claim thing, his willingness to put me under suspicion for just having a vote restiction is scummy to me.
Did you really think it was a good idea to claim this early? Are you really surprised by people casting suspicion on you?

You could have easily played around it without giving information that could be very vital to scum. I believe your claim although it was a terrible idea to claim. Just because careless does not equal scum doesn't give people liberty to do so.

I will not support your lynch based on Xtoxm 's logic and I think he is being careless in that, or scummy. Take your pick.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

thinktank wrote:Did you really think it was a good idea to claim this early? Are you really surprised by people casting suspicion on you?
I did expect some questioning and a little suspicion but I never expected someone saying policy lynch.
You could have easily played around it without giving information that could be very vital to scum. I believe your claim although it was a terrible idea to claim. Just because careless does not equal scum doesn't give people liberty to do so.
Well I misinterpreted my PM when I claimed believing my vote never showed or counted so made a quick claim to avoid confusion at the first VC. Now I know it shows but doesnt count so would of withheld claiming unless I was on a lynching wagon.
I will not support your lynch based on Xtoxm 's logic and I think he is being careless in that, or scummy. Take your pick.
Well xotxm is the scummiest in my book right now, earning him my "vote", and I look forward to hear some more from him on his policy lynch. The only other people who have pinged me a bit are goborage and IG.
Co-host of The USL Show
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well xotxm is the scummiest in my book right now, earning him my "vote", and I look forward to hear some more from him on his policy lynch.
It is not a policy lynch, I never said that and you are putting words into my mouth now. Please don't.

And what more are you expecting me to add about my reasons for wanting you lynched?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

What is a policy lynch?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

When you lynch someone over a consistant policy, ie always lynching people who lurk would be a lurker policy lynch.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Isn't that a distraction from scum hunting?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, I wouldn't say so, it's kind of a consistant scumtell, where you say if
anyone
does this, I lynch them. So sometimes it can be, yes.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Xtoxm wrote:
Well xotxm is the scummiest in my book right now, earning him my "vote", and I look forward to hear some more from him on his policy lynch.
It is not a policy lynch, I never said that and you are putting words into my mouth now. Please don't.
Well im probally not using the right words, but I really dont know what I can even say to you if you are going to vote me purely based on a role. Maybe its not a policy lynch of a player but of a role (again not sure if this is the right wording). Will you at least consider other suspects at this day drags on or should I just not even try to convince you to do anything else?

Question to you though - If you had my role would you be asking for people to lynch you if it got outed?
Co-host of The USL Show
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Inspector Godot »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Inspector Godot wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Is this you saying you dont agree with the wagon? If not why?
No, I don't support the wagon. It's rolling too fast and I kind of agree with xtoxm's point. Not saying I think you're scummy or that you are best candidate for a lynch, but your claim is pretty bad in a LYLO situation.
So who is scummy then? You are just shooting down all different suspects without giving us any of your own here.
Your frenzied attacks at Xtoxm are seeming quite odd to me. Dalt also slipped a vote on Xtoxm that no one seems to care about. I'd say he's the scummiest person so far.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:24 am

Post by babygirl86 »

to a certain extent, I can understand why LF would be attacking txoxm- who wouldnt attack the person thats been attacking them from the start? but there is a certain level as to where the attacks would be acceptable and I do agree that LF's attacks are a bit overboard. I would personally like to hear something from dalt, considering his last post consisted of a vote and no reasoning.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well im probally not using the right words, but I really dont know what I can even say to you if you are going to vote me purely based on a role. Maybe its not a policy lynch of a player but of a role (again not sure if this is the right wording). Will you at least consider other suspects at this day drags on or should I just not even try to convince you to do anything else?
Yes, I will consider other suspects, if you aren't going to be lynched, however I think your lynch is good play.
Question to you though - If you had my role would you be asking for people to lynch you if it got outed?
Yes, I think so. You haven't seen me self-sacrifice before have you...

IG, I agree with what you say.

And actually, as my idea for lynching LF is unpopular,
unvote vote Dalt
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alright, I was busy for the past 24+ hours, but now that I'm back, I have this to say:

1. About LF's restriction claim and all that hubbub: null tell, for the moment, because right now, we can only do but so much with it. Later, however, when placed with other things LF does in the game, it may provide a great tell.

2. Dalt's voting of Xtoxm: You simply jumped on the vote, after having said nothing about it, not even bothering to give it a QFT or anything of the such. What about Xtoxm got you, personally, to suspect him enough to vote?

3. Kloud, what was it about post 45 that you were quoting for truth?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:08 am

Post by kloud1516 »

GhostWriter wrote: 3. Kloud, what was it about post 45 that you were quoting for truth?
I am going to repost the section below for the sake of clarity.
kloud1516 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Anyways if anyone is making early claims it's you. What's the point of telling us that your vote doesn't count? Are you trying to pass this off as some kind of pro-town role handicap? Why would anyone other than scum do that?
Yes, this is a very good point.

If you are town, you have just told the scum that you are a voteless townie, and that they don't want to touch you at night. The optimal strategy of a voteless townie is to keep trying and try to attract the NK.

So, if you are town, you have been careless.

So with that i'll
unvote vote LF

Why did you claim?
QFT. Claiming might have not been the best move, and I would like to know why you did so.
I was in agreement with xtoxm when he claimed that goborage's quoted portion above was a good point. I was also agreeing with the bolded section above, focusing more on xtoxm's basis that if LF was town, claiming at that point may have been a careless move. At this point in the game, I was still trying to make observations on both xtoxm and LF, which is why I then followed up my initial QFT with reasoning that explained why I felt that, even though the claim may have not been the best move, it could indeed be helpful to the town (reasons given in post 47.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding Goborage whos last post was over 48 hours ago.
FYI: weekends are considered 24 hours and typically I try dont prod much on the weekends as I get busy myself.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

GhostWriter wrote: 2. Dalt's voting of Xtoxm: You simply jumped on the vote, after having said nothing about it, not even bothering to give it a QFT or anything of the such. What about Xtoxm got you, personally, to suspect him enough to vote?
Does this mean if he added a QFT you wouldnt of cared about this vote?
Co-host of The USL Show
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I was giving an example, like how the very post that he quoted contained such a phrase.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Also, because I forgot to in post 89, and kept thinking that I already had done it,
Unvote
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

GhostWriter wrote:No, I was giving an example, like how the very post that he quoted contained such a phrase.
Wait, no you would care or no you wouldnt of cared?
Co-host of The USL Show
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I would have cared.
goborage
goborage
Goon
goborage
Goon
Goon
Location: Moe's Tavern Occupation: Bartender, Part-time Scumhunter

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by goborage »

I don't really get the wagon on xtoxm. He raises good points you know.
Well if you're so sure what it ain't, how about tellin' us what it am!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

goborage wrote:I don't really get the wagon on xtoxm. He raises good points you know.
His only point is my role isnt strong for town. I have yet to hear any points from him or anyone about my play being scummy. If you think there is anything except my role against me then please, enlighten me. I ask the same thing to you though as I did xtoxm. Would you be selfvoting if you were in my position?

Im going to try and calm myself and reread. I dont like xtoxm's stance to much but can see it from paranoid town.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

goborage wrote:I don't really get the wagon on xtoxm. He raises good points you know.
A vote restriction is (likely) not scum. Why would we use our lynch on some one unless we think they are scum? He can still contribute through discussion.

Unless you can come up with something to show llama as scum, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”