Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by Inspector Godot »

First of all, sorry about the previous post. I accidentally submitted it before typing anything. Feel free to delete it.
ZONEACE wrote:yeah, I don't think comic alignment is indicative of game alignment.

Does anyone else agree?
I'm think that at least one hero is scum. I also feel the same about people with posting restrictions.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Crub wrote:Ooops sorry, didn't realise this game had started.

Random
vote: DarlaBlueEyes
tehhheehhheeehheeehheeeheeeeheeehheee

well this game is certainly a blast from the past =D

Howdy there crub.

I would also like to point out that, if we just looked at this logically we would see that the heroes must be the mafia. All of us are in Arkham. Meaning that the general masses are 'villains'. Justifying the assumption that to us, the villains of Arkham, the majority, those working against us must be the "heroes'. Obviously this isn't a given in a game of mafia, but we shouldn't lynch based on character. Keeping in mind that in many games <see X-men mafia> its a mix, where someone, say Storm is mafia. Even so I like to believe in my mind that the Bat will be evil, but perhaps I'm just biased. Revenge will be ours occupants of Arkham!!

HEhehehehHEHhehehhehEHhehehHEhehEhheHehehe
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

I believe that who is and who is not mafia is completely independent of who is and who is not a hero or a villain. A mixture of the two is most likely, surely?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am

Post by charter »

vote Inspectot Godot

My feline sense wonders how you're so sure the scum must have posting restrictions and at least one is a hero. Once again, what makes you so sure?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 am

Post by kloud1516 »

ZONEACE wrote:Its entirely possible that the heroe's are scum, 3 scum in a mini is not unstandard.

I'm not the only one that thinks this am I? I mean, it would seem reasonable for for the 3 heroes to be scum and have been given false claims AND PRs.
I didn't say it would be impossible for the heroes to be scum, I just said I did not believe that would happen, for the game would be too easy. I am not going to cast aside any theory yet, for it is still early in the game and there are many possibilities. I think the idea of the scum being a mixture of heroes and villains makes more sense (for right now that is).
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 am

charter wrote:
vote Inspectot Godot

My feline sense wonders how you're so sure the scum must have posting restrictions and at least one is a hero. Once again, what makes you so sure?
Logic. Having all three heroes as pro-town would seem too obvious, as would having them all scum. So at least one hero is scum in my eyes. And having everyone that has a posting restriction as either all pro-town or all mafia doesn't seem right either. Should I put an OMGUS vote on you?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:57 am

Post by charter »

Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote:
vote Inspectot Godot

Logic. Having all three heroes as pro-town would seem too obvious, as would having them all scum. So at least one hero is scum in my eyes. And having everyone that has a posting restriction as either all pro-town or all mafia doesn't seem right either. Should I put an OMGUS vote on you?
Whether or not all three heroes are scum or protown is WIFOM. Go ahead and vote me, you're just going to get clawed for it.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by pwnz »

Here are my personal observations on each of the players with apparent posting quirks. I'm not sure if this will be extremely useful or not, but maybe someone who knows about Batman more then I do might be able to pick up on something.

Grimmy - No pattern that I can detect

kloud1516 - No pattern that I can detect
One thing about kloud1516 that perked my interest was this statement, which leads me to believe that he might in fact be the famous Dr. Arkham.
I am in agreement with the cat that has been traipsing through my laboratory
Singing Librarian - No pattern that I can detect

Inspector Godot - No pattern that I can detect
The only thing worth mentioning is in his first post, which reminds me of Mr. Freeze.
Hello everyone. It's so c-c-cold down here right now that I feel sorry for all the little animals outside, be they a dog, a caterpillar or a bird
Crub - Not enough posting info

Flameaxe - Not enough posting info
Seems to be associated with Batman's sidekick, Robin.
The only other thing that I can detect is that he has used an exclamation mark in every one of his posts.
Holy vase batman!
Holy "random" votes, Batman!
Praise the lord, for he is our savior!
ZONEACE - Has asked a question in every single one of his posts. Similar to Flameaxe except instead of exclamation marks this time it is question marks.
does anyone else like the color green?
wait, what are we talking about now?
Does anyone else agree?
charter - Has a reference to cats in each of his posts. Catwoman?
I love pink cats
Should we massclaim our characters? I've got a few of them down from the cat-firmation stage
OOps, had a little cat-astrophe in my last post, won't happen again. Sorry
Albert B. Rampage - Joker-esque posts
GoOd EveNinG LadIeS and GENtle MeN....
Hyahaahahaha
A little fight in ya. I like that.

DarlaBlueEyes - Laughs at seemingly random intervals, seems to be liked to the Riddler. No other pattern that I can detect.
I agree that the nasty bat and his friends are obviously the killers, we should weed them out and enact our revenge.
AhAhahahAHahAHahHAhahhahahAHAha
Well this IS the question now isn't it

KingEnigma - Seems to have some sort of a speech impediment or posting restriction linked with his spelling. Group has speculated that he may be the Ventriloquist.
dude, wrong game, this is Gatman, I mean gatman....this could ge a proglem.
we are talking agout how some people have speech impediments, which is insulting I don't have a speech impediment, lets go find those gad guys!
Last but not least, just to be fair:

pwnz - No pattern that I can detect

None of this is definitive, but I figured that I might as well share.
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm

pwnz wrote: Inspector Godot - No pattern that I can detect
The only thing worth mentioning is in his first post, which reminds me of Mr. Freeze.
Entirely unintentional on my part.
charter wrote:
Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote:
vote Inspectot Godot

Whether or not all three heroes are scum or protown is WIFOM. Go ahead and vote me, you're just going to get clawed for it.
WIFOM? Of course it is, that's why I think it's a mix of heroes and villains, normal posters and those without restrictions. Speculation never hurt anyone and if you're worried and/or petty enough to place a vote due to it then I'll take the lift down to your level.

Vote Charter
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

yeah I'm gonna go with
vote carter

what's black and white and red all over?

Your rotting maggot infested corpse after we string you up.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:04 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Hayeeeeheeeeyeehhaaayheeehhaahahyhhaa

thats a good one ZONEACE
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Votecount sponsered by Leslie Thompkins Image

Charter - 3 - kloud, Godot, Zoneace

ABR - 2 - Grimmy, BBM
DBE - 2 - ABR, Crub
Insp. Godot - 1 - charter
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Grimmy »

pwnz wrote:kloud1516 - No pattern that I can detect
One thing about kloud1516 that perked my interest was this statement, which leads me to believe that he might in fact be the famous Dr. Arkham.
Probably Scarecrow. I think this was said by someone else.

The only other thing that I can detect is that he has used an exclamation mark in every one of his posts.
Holy vase batman!
Thats OLD SCHOOL robin stuff. he may be Nightwing, who was the first robin.
ZONEACE - Has asked a question in every single one of his posts. Similar to Flameaxe except instead of exclamation marks this time it is question marks.
Does anyone else agree?
This would be the Riddler
I love pink cats
Should we massclaim our characters? I've got a few of them down from the cat-firmation stage
Again, OLD SCHOOL catwoman (By Old school, I mean the old TV show)
Hyahaahahaha

DarlaBlueEyes - Laughs at seemingly random intervals, seems to be liked to the Riddler. No other pattern that I can detect.
I agree that the nasty bat and his friends are obviously the killers, we should weed them out and enact our revenge.
BOTH of these can be alluded to the Joker, so we may be able to add HARLEY QUINN to the group, but which one? I dunno.

just adding my 2 cents to this post.

Grimmy
has change coming
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Grimmy wrote:
pwnz wrote:kloud1516 - No pattern that I can detect
Probably Scarecrow. I think this was said by someone else.

Holy vase batman!
Thats OLD SCHOOL robin stuff. he may be Nightwing, who was the first robin.
Does anyone else agree?
This would be the Riddler
I love pink cats
Again, OLD SCHOOL catwoman (By Old school, I mean the old TV show)
Hyahaahahaha

BOTH of these can be alluded to the Joker, so we may be able to add HARLEY QUINN to the group, but which one? I dunno.

just adding my 2 cents to this post.

Grimmy
has change coming
I agree with both pwnz's and Grimmy's observations here, and I can see the evidence suggesting that both the Joker and Harley Quinn are in the game. I find it interesting that we still haven't suggested anyone stands out as possibly being the big bad Bat himself, for we have 4 pages to go on here. I haven't seen anything that suggests who could be the Bat, but then again I haven't been looking as hard as I could be. I am going to do a reread and maybe I will find something.

charter wrote:
Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote:
vote Inspectot Godot

OoO, the kitten's got claws!

Will more a little later.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

what if its the jason todd robin? if thats the case we could have a "gad" guy right there, he isnt agove a little tough love. well i guess he was all agout the tough love after he got glowed up, gut still.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:09 am

Post by kloud1516 »

EBWOP~will post more later. And here it is.

I have gone back through in hopes of figuring out who everyone is (character wise). All of this speculation got me curious as to who was who, and so here is my theory:

Zoneace
: Riddler
Crub
: ? Not enough material to make a hypothesis
KE
: Ventriloquist
SingingLibrarian
: ?
DarlaBlueEyes
: Penguin/Harley Quinn. Based on the DBE's confirmation post, I am more inclined to believe she is the Penguin. I might be wrong here, but didn't Penguin laugh a lot as well?

charter
: Catwoman

pwnz
: Not sure; I feel that you are either Batman or Nightwing because of your confirmation post.
pwnz wrote:SHADOW
This leads me to believe you are either Mr. Batty himself or Nightwing, but I have no evidence beyond mere speculation.

Grimmy
: Not sure; I am going to guess Two-Face
Grimmy wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:does anyone else like the color green?
I prefer grey myself.

its more of a middle ground thing.

Grimmy
stuck in the middle.
Two-Face would be stuck in the middle ground, for he is half monster, half human due to his multiple personality disorder. I know this might not be correct, but is all I've got at the moment.

ABR
: Joker

Flameaxe
: Robin or Nightwing -- for reasons already addressed by Grimmy and pwnz.

Godot
: Mr. Freeze
------------------------------------------
Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote:
Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote:
vote Inspectot Godot

WIFOM? Of course it is, that's why I think it's a mix of heroes and villains, normal posters and those without restrictions. Speculation never hurt anyone and if you're worried and/or petty enough to place a vote due to it then I'll take the lift down to your level.

Vote Charter
In my opinion, it is still early in the game, and I do not think that someone expressing their opinion to possible possiblities is all that bad. At the same time, I can see where charter is coming from, for the WIFOM is only helps to create confusion (at least to me). Instead of focusing on possible set-ups, I think we should focus on weeding out who seems the most suspicious and interrogating them, hero or villain, post restriction or no instead of dwelling on speculation and possibility. This will help us answer the questions at hand as well as get rid of scum. Anyone agree?

unvote

FoS: Zoneace
; what exactly is your reasoning behind voting charter? I didn't see any justification above.

Is that what the Riddler fears most; a vicious kitten? This certainly is an E.Nygma.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:20 am

Post by charter »

Ok, this kitty doesn't understand why everyone feels the need to quote everyone's posts and then put up what role they think they have.

I think it was my first post, but shouldn't we massclaim our roles? This will put an end to speculating and maybe we can get some better discussion going. I don't see what harm it can do to the town.

I'm pretty obvious, Catwoman.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:20 am

Post by ZONEACE »

It's d ay 1 and there's nothing better to go on and well, we need to lynch someone.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:22 am

Post by ZONEACE »

umm What i meant to say was, Its day 1 and there's nothing better to go. We need to lynch someone, don't we?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:23 am

Post by charter »

My cat sense is tingling, that pretty much settles it, Zoneace is scum.

He wants to lynch me on page 4, and doesn't give a reason, other than "we need to lynch someone".
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:24 am

Post by charter »

EBWOP
That was in response to his first post (didn't see his second when I posted).

Doesn't change much though.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:30 am

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:My cat sense is tingling, that pretty much settles it, Zoneace is scum.

He wants to lynch me on page 4, and doesn't give a reason, other than "we need to lynch someone".
So, whorish cat obsessed people aren't above OMGUS?

Good to know.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Grimmy »

Any lynch may help us figure out the answer to the "comic alignment" question.

And yes, Im one of them who think the "heroes" in the comics are the "scum" in this game.

Grimmy
NOONE is above the almight OMGUS!!!
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

charter wrote:My cat sense is tingling, that pretty much settles it, Zoneace is scum.

So why aren't you voting him? Hm?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:02 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Flameaxe wrote:

So why aren't you voting him? Hm?

because he's full of shit. Sooooo, how bout them yankees?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”