Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Grimmy »

I died. Bah. Didnt see the Kloud thing coming though.

Guess I was wrong about the heroes being villians thing then.

Ah well

Grimmy
should have had two lives..
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:57 am

Post by wolframnhart »

well you were kinda right grimmy since flameaxe was clayface morphed to look like robin, so one "hero" was a villian.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

I didnt take many notes during the game. There was one about DBE and another about ABR but that was basically it. Suffice to say that ABR wont be allowed in any more of my games. The busdriver role would of put some unpredictability in it.

Role PMs and that are coming out tomorrow. Im at a hotel currently with slow internet.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:27 am

Post by wolframnhart »

BTW thank you also to the people that did replace into what was basically a lost cause, coming into a lylo situation is never fun when replacing, and to have the game done and over after all that reading wasn't the best time in their lives i am sure. But either way thanks for replacing into the game and keeping it going, i really didn't want to see it end, in fact i was hoping that there was a vig or survivor role we needed to find the next day, but alas, there wasn't.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:48 am

Post by kloud1516 »

charter wrote:What Kloud said. But if anyone actually thought about something instead of going "ZOMG SCUMTELL!!! VOTEVOTEVOT!!!!!!1" It would have been a lot easier.
I don't think this was necessarily the case. There were just crafty players stoking the fires of paranoia :D . No I am just joking.

I agree that this game was a joy to be a part of. I was hesitant to even try to get into the game, for at the time, I hadn't even finished my first newbie game yet, so I almost didn't get in. I am glad I did though, for this game, in my opinion, set the standard for mini themed games for me. The flavor was very crafty and consistent, and the early death scenes were amazing. Snaps/claps for Poro.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This was my inital endgame scene, which I suddenly realised was useless as the game still could be saved for town with a sucsessful doc protection. I prefer it a lot better than my other one so here it is. I stopped writing once I realised...

The group stood up, deciding on there latest kill, they all looked down on Catwoman who just sat there frozen in fear. Suddenly Robin spoke out.

"WAIT!" He yelled "Let me..."

Suprised at this, Batman pushed him back.

"We don't kill, Batman and Robin don't kill!"

Robin smiled "Maybe, but I do" and Robin held out his hand and let at least 10 tonnes of clay shoot from him. Batman was shot across the room, his neck broken.

The others stood there in shock, they thought Clayface had been out for months.

Riddler turned to see Hush put on a gas mask.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Repaying you for your little plan that went tits up last year" Hush replied simply except it wasn't Hush anymore, it was Batman, Batmen. They surrounded him. Except for Scarecrow sitting in the middle. Gas extruding from him.

"You can die now, Eddie" Scarecrow said and with that Edward Nigma fell to the floor.

Hush turned towards Scarecrow angrily. Did you have to use that much gas, he yelled. We were going to kill them all individually. Scarecrow turned around. He saw the Ventriloquist ramming the dummy down his throat and Mad Hatter lying on the ground. Struggling aaway but still pinned to the ground. "Please-help-giant-rabbit-bouncing-on-top-of-me.

Catwoman watching this, started running, somehow she missed all the fear gas. The only way to escape was through the ventilation. As she climbed in she found the way was blocked. Sticking her night vision on she saw the corpse of the real robin, Tim Drake. With a big huge smile on his face, and on the wall, in blood was written, GOT TO HIM BEFORE YOU BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Catwoman started to laugh at the helplessness of the situation, she laughed so hard that she felt like she was suffocating, wait, she WAS suffocating.

The 3 members of Arkham Mafia looked around, Arkham was now there's. Hush, Scarecrow and Clayface smiled. "What now?" Clayface asked. "The rest of Gotham..." Scarecrow replied and out they walked of Arkham (through a door that wasnt locked-look at that plot hole) not forgetting to shoot James Gordon on the way out.

UltimaAvalon,Batman - Vanilla Townie - Died Day 3 - Killed by Clay
Zoneace, Riddler - Cop - Died Day 3 - Killed by many many Batmen
Mad Hatter - Vanilla Townie - Died Day 3 - Killed by big huge Rabbit
Scarface - Watcher

Added mid December:
and lastly in this post I wanted to put a link from my good friend Oman, it seems appropraite, thanks to all players if you ever read this game again except one. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nr368QTQVGw consider yourself blacklisted from my games.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:11 am

Post by kloud1516 »

:D I like it. Makes us seem more sinister, which is always a bonus.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:40 am

Post by wolframnhart »

And we don't end up dying in the end LoL.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Also Poro, if you have them still could you post up the night actions? I am kinda curious to see what was tried.

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ugh i SUCKED as the doctor.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I wouldn't think doctor would be the easiest role, so don't beat yourself up :P

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Porochaz »

King Enigma, WATCHER -
Zoneace N1
Wolframnhart N2
BBM N3
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

Zoneace Doctor
N1 - Inspector Godot
N2 - BBM
N3 - BBM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

There are the role PMs in the order I wrote them bar batmans which is at the end(the person who originally got it didnt even read it). The scums night talk is also there. You'll notice scum had the ability to roleblock as well as kill and when I replaced one player I used a different better picture but Im not trawling through my inbox to find it.

I think thats everything apart from the nightchoices of scum which Ill put up later.

(flavour)
You are The Riddler. Once a Super Villian you are now a Private Investigtor. However getting away from your villianous past has been hard and to make an example out of you, you were sent to Arkham to show Gothams new strict policy on crime. However you recently talked to Bruce Wayne and with his influence you were getting out in a couple of days, for now though, you are stuck in here...

(role)
You are a Doctor, being a super villian turned P.I. you often ended up in dangerous situations where you needed to deal with gunshot wounds and other injuries. Each night you may keep a player safe from any injuries that may come there way. You may not protect yourself. You win when the mafia have all been eliminated.

(post restriction)
In keeping with the theme, minor post restrictions will be given out to some of the players. These will be small and will not interfere with the game. As the riddler, in each post you must ask one question/riddle, whether it is to do with the game or not it doesn't matter.

Please Confirm in Thread with the word "green" this is to ensure you have read your role PM.

Thread is here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8941

You are Catwoman, the theif/vigilante who recently had a daughter and is now operating under a strict "no-kill" policy. However that didn't satisfy the Gotham City Police Department and put you in Arkham for shooting Black Mask at point blank range a few years ago. You were due to be released later this week but now... your stuck in here...

You are a Vanilla Inmate, granted you may of had some power on the outside but just now all you have is a simple solitary vote. You win when the mafia have been eliminated.

This game has minor post restrictions to keep in theme with the game. They will be small and should not effect the play of the game. As Catwoman you have to make some references to cats/act like a cat in each post. This shouldnt effect your ability to post properly but should be noticable.

Please confirm in thread with the word "pink", this is to esure you have read your PM

You are Jervis Tetch, the Mad Hatter, I'm mad, your mad, we're all mad. Well, you were but your mind control chips got taken off you at the door in Arkham so not only can you not escape, you can't get the other simpleton inmates to do anything for you. So all you do is drink tea, with Alice and a Rabbit and your imagination.

You are a Vanilla Inmate, granted you may of had some power on the outside but just now all you have is a simple solitary vote. You win when the threat of the mafia has been removed.

Please confirm in thread by posting the word "caterpillar" in thread. This is to confirm you have read your role PM.

You are Poison Ivy, you have had a rough time of it recently, which wound you up here, in this cold dingy cell with no sunlight, your plants never get a chance to come out...

Luckily there was one thing Arkham could never take away from you and that was your power of persuasion. You are a Bus Driver, each night you can choose to people to switch places, meaning any targets that are directed at one person will now target the other instead.

Please confirm in thread by posting the word "park"

heh heh, ha ha, tee hee, HA HA HA HA BWA HA HA HA

You are the Joker, your mad, but in more than one way, how dare someone take over YOUR domain. This is YOUR Arkham! However you don't have anyway of killing at the moment all you have is this spray that makes people speak slightly differently... oh well, at least it will amuse you...

Each night you may send in a target and they will get a minor post restriction. This will last for one day. You may not target anyone more than once and if someone already has a Post restriction it will have no effect. You win when the threat of the mafia is eliminated.

You have a minor post restriction of having to make some sort of laughing noice in each post. This should be contained to small outbursts and should not take over your post. The post restriction is more for theme than being a jerk.

Please post the work "fish" in thread, this is to ensure you have read your role PM.

You are Arnold Wesker, the owner of Scarface, the Ventriloquist. You are quite a peaceful old man, however your dummy's a different story. Due to you transferring the evil part of your personality over to him. However without his gun he is useless and your just going to wait until your out of this place before you get it back.

However that isn't to say you have nothing, you still have the puppet and each night you can sit him outside a cell and see who visits throughout the night. You are a Watcher. Each night you send me a target and you will find out who else targetted him last night, however you will not know why they were targetted or if they targetted anyone.

Some players have minor Post restrictions to keep the theme of the game, these will be minor as they are more to do with theme than being a jerk. As a Ventriloquist you have a problem pronouncing the letter "b" and it comes out "g".

Please post the word "wood" in thread

The thread is here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8941

You are Nightwing, aka Dick Grayson. You were the first Robin however you split from Batman and went solo, however you still help him from time to time, like this time... except your now stuck in Arkham Asylum and cant escape.

You are a Vanilla Inmate, granted you may of had some power on the outside but just now all you have is a simple solitary vote. You win when the mafia has been removed.

Please confirm in thread by posting the word "Shadow"

You are Two Face, once District Attourney for Gotham City, you suffered a horrible accident scarring half of your face. Now you decide everything by the flip of a coin.

You are a Vanilla Inmate, granted you may of had some power on the outside but just now all you have is a simple solitary vote. You win when the mafia has been removed.

To keep a theme, some players have a post restriction, you are one of these players. However due to it more being theme than being a jerk it's not major. You may post normally unless you are changing your vote. If that is the case you must post in bold red characters. The vote must remain in black.

Please confirm in thread by posting "grey" in thread, this is to ensure you have read your role PM.

You are Hush, aka Tommy Elliot, Bruce Waye's childhood friend gone bad. You hate Batman and your life's goal is to kill him and everyone around him. Thats why you got him here and along with Scarecrow (kloud1516) and Clayface in the form of Robin (Flameaxe) as the Arkham Asylum Mafia. Each night as a team you may send in a kill and a roleblock. However a player must be specified for doing both.

Night Discussion happens here: http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/dX7yDDFEqLPn

Please confirm in thread by posting "pear"

Thread is here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8941

You are Jonathan Crane, the Scarecrow, the master of fear. You want to be in charge of Arkham Asylum so badly your willing to kill everyone to do it. You joined up with Hush (Crub) and Clayface in the form of Robin (Flameaxe) to take down Arkham and destroy Batman.

You are a part of the Arkham Asylum Mafia. Each night as a team you may send in a kill and a roleblock. However a player must be specified for doing both.

Please confirm in thread by posting "farm"

Thread is here:

You are Robin, ie. Tim Drake... you heard of something bad going down at Arkham, when you got there you all split up and looked into everyones cell. You reached Scarecrows cell, you walk inside slowly not seeing Scarecrow behind you, he knocks you out, as you wake you realise your in the ventilation shaft tied and gagged and the last thing you see before the ventilation cover goes back on is a mirror image of you and of Scarecrow, walking out of the cell.

You are Clayface in the form of Robin. You are a part of the Arkham Asylum Mafia along with Hush (Crub) and Scarecrow (kloud1516). Each night as a team you may send in a kill and a roleblock. However a player must be specified for doing both.

To fit into your role as Robin, you need to act like him, therefore you must use the words "Holy..." then random statement "...Batman" as in the 1960's tv show, this must be done at least once per post.

Please confirm in thread by posting "vase"

Thread is here:

You are Mr. Bruce Wayne, Batman. You are currently caught in Arkham and will not let anyone out until you know who is offing the other prisoners... unfortunetly it could be anyone in the room, including your own sidekicks... but you are going to find out and quickly.

You are a Vanilla Inmate, granted you may of had some power on the outside but just now all you have is a simple solitary vote. You win when the threat of the mafia has been removed.

To confirm please post "Comic" in the thread

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”