Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Yeah, I thought that was funny. There was no way Crazy was the FBI agent based on the way he handled the "FBI agent come out with results" thing from day 2. I would have supported anyone else who counterclaimed him. :). I do want to hear the reasoning though.

Armlx didn't leave a whole lot of clues to his partner, and other than Mencellator (who I really thought was scum) I was up in the air about Grimmy/Skitzer. I almost felt like just flipping a coin, but I decided to stick with my earlier feel of skitzer-scum. Armlx did waffle some on Grimmy, but the fact that you kept him at L-1, and only when I made a comment about leaving him at L-1 did you unvote made me think you might just be hopping off for townie cred at that point, rather than actually saving your scum buddy.

Sorry farside for the slow pace. The town shot ourselves in the foot by lurking. Grimmy/Mencellator/Skitzer all made plausible sense as scum simply because of the lack of content/lurking. It's not like I really could call anyone out for it either, since I lurked pretty hard myself :(.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Crazy »

I thought armlx was town when I NKed him. I thought Goat/Mencellator were the scum and Grimmy was the FBI Agent.

Dang, I was off.

If Armlx was town, I would have like a 90% chance of winning. As long as we could lynch mafia that day and I could NK a townie, then the game would go into a 1:1:1, which as we had decided early was an SK win.

When armlx turned mafia, I thought "Oh, crap, I'm dead now." I claimed FBI Agent on who I thought was the FBI Agent. I figured that was about my only chance of winning if I could get a townie lynched, and if I could claim first, I might have had a leg up.

Even if Grimmy wasn't the FBI Agent, I thought that the real one would investigate me. I'm surprised he didn't.

I'm surprised you guys lynched Mencellator instead of Grimmy. Armlx was seriously getting ready to lynch Mencellator there on Day 2.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”