MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I have to agree asking for a claim when they have no real votes yet is ridculous you wanted to start somthing well you did and its a suspision of you.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(2) sekinj – thinktank, Mariyta
(1) Rage – MafiaMann
(1) Gremwell – OhGodMyLife
(1) raverblood – Gremwell

Not voting:
Rage, raverblood, sekinj, Singing Librarian, ThAdmiral

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:I have to agree asking for a claim when they have no real votes yet is ridculous you wanted to start somthing well you did and its a suspision of you.
You want my head to assplode!!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by sekinj »

Well at least people are playing now.

No, I'm not the scum, I just think it is important that we find them. And sitting on our thumbs while no one posts is not my idea of playing a game.

So, it is fine that you are suspicious of me, at least we have something to talk about.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by raverblood »

thinktank wrote:
raverblood wrote:no i am still in just dont havent come to a decision on who i think is scummy yet.
lurking for whatever reason. bad. talking and contributing content to determine said scummyness. good.
thats a good point. i did not think about that. :P

@gremwell voting for sentence structure? sorry that my post seem a little messed up. i posted from a cellphone at work. :P
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

you know what - in the spirit of getting some discussion going i will tell you where I was:

I was in the village inn.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Gremwell »

It was just a random vote, no need to apologize
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by raverblood »

yea i know :P. just want to give a reason for the bad grammar and spelling.

vote:sekinj
your kitty is looking at me weird.
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by sekinj »

ThAdmiral wrote:you know what - in the spirit of getting some discussion going i will tell you where I was:

I was in the village inn.
Ok. That's plausible. I was asleep in my quarters.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Nightkilled N0 (in the Baron's guest quarters)

is this an actual mechanic or just flavor? would we all be killed in our night quarters or does it actually tell us something?

my guess goes toward flavor
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I dont think we should start making claims to start somthing someone ma get shot cause of it;
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 am

Post by sekinj »

I think some of the information is relevant and some is flavor... What if everyone shared their character's first name? I'm thinking that has to give us some information, and I can't see how the scum would use that against us...

Anyone see anything the scum might use with just our first names? If not, I'll start by sharing mine...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:46 am

Post by thinktank »

sekinj wrote:I think some of the information is relevant and some is flavor... What if everyone shared their character's first name? I'm thinking that has to give us some information, and I can't see how the scum would use that against us...

Anyone see anything the scum might use with just our first names? If not, I'll start by sharing mine...
you really like claims don't you.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 am

Post by sekinj »

No, I'm not looking for claims. I just want information. Since this is a theme game, most of us have something or other that we do at night and like the beastmaster they may not be conventional.

I just know the scum have something to hide, the town only have to hide to avoid the scum, so if we can get some info our there it will help us find scum.

Is anyone else interested in playing this themed game??
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I dunno but the roles in this mafia are you sure to keep things interesting.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

sekinj wrote:Is anyone else interested in playing this themed game??
Obviously we're all interested in playing this themed game, we all signed up for it. But volunteering role based information for no good reason is not a good idea. I have no idea if the rooms are simply flavor or have a mechanical function in game, but you can bet if they do have a function, its either the bad guys who need to know more about our personal information or a town power role who would be outing him/herself based on this information. The names might seem like a harmless thing for everyone to claim, but even that is giving up information without making the scum or anyone else fight to drag it out of us, i.e. by bandwagoning and leaving a vote record.

Unvote, Vote: sekinj

Although Gremwell is looking a lot like an active lurker at this point, which makes me want to keep my vote on him.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by sekinj »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Obviously we're all interested in playing this themed game, we all signed up for it.
Signing up for a game IS NOT indicative of wanting to play. Just take a look at the replacements thread.
OhGodMyLife wrote:But volunteering role based information for no good reason is not a good idea. I have no idea if the rooms are simply flavor or have a mechanical function in game, but you can bet if they do have a function, its either the bad guys who need to know more about our personal information or a town power role who would be outing him/herself based on this information. The names might seem like a harmless thing for everyone to claim, but even that is giving up information without making the scum or anyone else fight to drag it out of us, i.e. by bandwagoning and leaving a vote record.
Fine. All you other townies can just sit there and lurk along with the scum and nothing will happen in this thread.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Well im happy with my vote on rage seeing as he seems be inactive maybe pressure someone to get them to contribute.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
Obviously we're all interested in playing this themed game, we all signed up for it.
Signing up for a game IS NOT indicative of wanting to play. Just take a look at the replacements thread.
OhGodMyLife wrote:But volunteering role based information for no good reason is not a good idea. I have no idea if the rooms are simply flavor or have a mechanical function in game, but you can bet if they do have a function, its either the bad guys who need to know more about our personal information or a town power role who would be outing him/herself based on this information. The names might seem like a harmless thing for everyone to claim, but even that is giving up information without making the scum or anyone else fight to drag it out of us, i.e. by bandwagoning and leaving a vote record.
Fine. All you other townies can just sit there and lurk along with the scum and nothing will happen in this thread.
What is looks like is that you keep putting your foot in your mouth and the votes keep piling up.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
What is looks like is that you keep putting your foot in your mouth and the votes keep piling up.
I say what I mean to say. Go ahead and vote for me if you want to help the scum.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

Since I'm at L-2, I'll go ahead and claim.

I am a chancellor, the baron's right hand man. I have no night powers, but I DO have some unique information that might help us find the scum.

So, if you are scum and want to sience that info, go ahead and vote for me.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

sekinj wrote:Fine. All you other townies can just sit there and lurk along with the scum and nothing will happen in this thread.
How is this in any way a response to the argument I made?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by sekinj »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
sekinj wrote:Fine. All you other townies can just sit there and lurk along with the scum and nothing will happen in this thread.
How is this in any way a response to the argument I made?
In other words, I understand that caution is sometimes warranted. However if no one talks, town loses.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Anyone that keeps there vote on sekinji now after his claim will be a top suspect till more is learned for now the claim seems legit to me and shows how we should not vote sekinji instead maybe look at those who jumped on the sekinji wagon.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Ensorcel Sekinji

Dont ask
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I will keep my vote on sekinj until he reveal information that proves his alignment as well as his role name (as he has hinted he might be able to do, before daring the mafia to hammer him first).

At this point, I don't see why the role he claimed makes him any more likely to be town than scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”