PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

wait, looked at page one-

It was SO that was the bad guy. I thought that might be the case after the lynching of one player with bad info. However then I go and commit suicide by unvoting-- DOH! :bangheadtowall:

Interesting end game play SO. You could have ended the game a long time ago, I guess you are a sadistic bastard.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I guess I may have got lynched that day anyway since tie goes to first bandwagon and not sure who was first.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:29 am

Post by massive »

No, it was Thoth who was the Town Priest / Godfather, not SO.

I thought I had made it quite clear that I was willing to answer questions -- you should have asked! I just didn't want to get baited into a debate about my merits with Thoth, knowing full well that anything I was going to say was just going to be ammunition for him. Obviously he left me alive for a reason -- and that was that I had the most questionable results.

Well, down to the wire as they say, although I'm disappointed that we lost this one ... I think this is my first endgame where I've lost *sniffle* ...
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:45 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

doh RIF
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:44 am

Post by bigbenwd »

good game
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:41 pm

Post by SinisterOverlord »

Geez. I never seem to win... 's very frustrating. I've lost about 4ish games now, and the only one I won was minitown, where the town was overpowered.

Still, well played, Thoth. And thanks for the game, mod/s.
MUAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

:shock: Thoth was the scum ... ?

You sure as hell had me fooled, that was some great play man. Must help also to have a role like that. Who would've thunk that a mafia member would have a voting restriction, if it weren't for that I think you would have been gone long ago, I didn't even bother checking you out based on the fact that you had from what I thought was a proven townie ability.

DARN YOU YOKO! :lol:

Anyways, I'll check you guys later, thanks for filling in Dirge .. even though the night choices were delayed a bit :wink:
Otaku376
Otaku376
Goon
Otaku376
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:44 pm

Post by Otaku376 »

...sigh...I can't believe it was Thoth...now we'll all be paranoid about priests really being Godfathers...
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:46 pm

Post by JDTAY »

Darnit, I put the best performance of my career into this game, and it was all for naught...
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:24 am

Post by Thoth »

Yes, priest was a pretty good ability to have. That was also the main reason why I tried to lead the town in the ID lynch as I thought that the combination of a provable ability + lynching a mafia member would keep a lot of players from voting me. (And ID was not really actively participating which probably would have gotten him lynched soon anyhow)
I didn't know we had a Spy. Checked back my PM's, but there's no mention of it, so I don't know whether we could somehow activate him.

Thanks for the game Yoko. And thanks Dirge for taking over. I enjoyed it a lot.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:46 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

you rock Thoth! I thought I screwed you over by repeating over and over again that you were innocent...no one picked up on that, though...it was interesting being a scum cop, for the page or so I was alive...
Permanent V/LA.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:00 am

Post by Dirge »

Thoth wrote:I didn't know we had a Spy. Checked back my PM's, but there's no mention of it, so I don't know whether we could somehow activate him.
The "spy" wasn't meant to contact the mafia ever. He was playing for a scum victory and could find out who the other scum were. He kinda had your back but you didn't know it.

I would like to thank the players for sticking with the game. It would have been painful if the remaining players didn't care and wouldn't finish.

These are the roles as they were PM'd to me.

Vinny (Internet Stranger)- Yo you’r a gangster of the lowest class. If someone need be dead yous’ll be doin the killin. Mafia hitman is what they call you and the Tony the Godfather (Thoth) will choose who you be killin. You may discuss it wit him and you’r other buddy Clamps (Indentureddjinn) at night.

Clamps (Indentureddjinn)- Hey yous don’t take shit from no one!! Cept maybe Tony the Godfather (Thoth) of the gangsters. Though you are the intellectual one of the whole group. You figured out how to take em’ down with half a needed lynch. Yea that’s right once during the game pm me and if someone has half the needed votes they meet their creator. If two people have half then I will kill the one who came up with it first. Also talk wit Vinny (Internet Stranger) and Tony at night to see who you be killin.

Tony (Thoth)- You lead this gang and you do it well. You are the towns priest, as the priest you can not cast the deciding vote in a lynch, but look on the bright side who would suspect a priest to be the Godfather of the mafia. As the Mafia Godfather you will send me your choice of someone to kill after discussing with Vinny (Internet Stranger) and Clamps (Indentureddjinn).

Lonnie (Banana Bob)- is what they call you… How you are constantly made fun of at school. But that doesn’t bother you a bit. You are planning on taking out everyone in the town. You want to become a gangster. Though you know you can’t. So instead you roam around to people’s houses at night looking to see if the are a Gangster or not. If they are you will get their name. If not you will get Non-Gangster. Use this info to rid yourself of the town and let only gangsters prevail. If Mafia wins you win!!!

John Doe 1 (NanookTheWolf)- You were found 5 years ago laying next to who you call John Doe 2 (Quailman) on a beach. After awaking all you could think about was murder. You and JD 2 killed many people until recently you were caught and brought to a Psychiatric Ward. Before you got medicated with their drugs you broke out with JD 2. Now the two of you are out to kill everyone in town. You may talk to each other at night but watch out for those damn psychiatrists that are after you. Send in a choice of someone to kill. It will be you’re responsibility and if the choice isn’t sent by you no choice will count. You may not inform the Psychiatrists who you are during the day. If you do it will result in instant mod kill of you and maybe your partner.

John Doe 2 (Quailman)- You were found 5 years ago laying next to who you call John Doe 1 (NanookTheWolf) on a beach. After awaking all you could think about was murder. You and JD 1 killed many people until recently you were caught and brought to a Psychiatric Ward. Before you got medicated with their drugs you broke out with JD 1. Now the two of you are out to kill everyone in town. You may talk to each other at night but watch out for those damn psychiatrists that are after you. You may not inform the Psychiatrists who you are during the day. If you do it will result in instant mod kill of you and maybe your partner. JD 1 will send the night choices in.

Little Johnny (Morpheus)- Were did your best bud Little Timmy go and who are all of these strange people. You notice your little town is over run by bad guys and you have no one to comfort you. Each night send me a choice of who you think Timmy is and if you are right you will cease to be a townie and will become a mason.

Little Timmy (Cubsfan4life)- HaHa you got away from Little Johnny and he’s never going to find you. Wait a second you are lost. Hopefully Johnny finds you other wise you will be a poor lonely singled out townie.

Walt (Otaku376)- You’ve heard rumors of gangsters moving into town. Also your night watchmen tell that more cars are out at night then during the day. This makes you very suspicious and you make sure you patrol the streets at night from now on. Choose some one to investigate and maybe you can catch one of those gangsters before they cap you.

Dr. Palmer (Fuldu)- is your name. Saving is your game. Many deaths have been happening at night in your town so you have finally decided to take some action. You get off your comfy chair and get in your car to roam the streets looking for someone injured. Tell me who you want to protect and it shall be done.

Mr. Heston (Dragonmaster)- is what they call you and your motto is “Guns Don’t Kill People I Kill People!!!” You have seen some crazy people walking around town lately and you keep you’re shotgun at your side ready to shoot one. You like to think of yourself as a nice guy but you sure enough will kill suspicious looking people at night. You like to call yourself Vigilante Man. If you choose not to kill please pm me to tell me so.

Black (SinisterOverlord)- Sneaky as a burglar... Wait you are a burglar!!! You may steal from one person a night. Some of those people might give you worthwhile items while others might give you some information about themselves. Send in your choice to me at night, and I’ll send you want you stole.

Dr. Boobie (JDTAY)- Yes you are Dr. Boobie. You let two violent Psychopaths escape from their new home at your psychiatric ward. You and your assistant Dr. Zoidberg (Cadmium) will have to find them and give them medication so they may become outstanding citizens. You may send me a ngiht choice and can also talk to your assistant about who he will choose.

Dr. Zoidberg (Cadmium)- You are Dr. Boobie (JDTAY)’s assistant. You are not nearly as experienced as him but are still going to try and find the psychopaths Boobie let escape. If you find them you will know it but will only have a chance of converting them to Citizens because you are so confused about what medications they need. You can talk to Boobie at night and will send in your own night choice.

Monica (Mr_Gnome_It_All)- You cater peoples parties during the night. You can check what type of food they eat and it will give you a pretty good guess of what their occupation is.

Ghost (Dourgrim)- You are a ghost… yep that’s right you are dead… or more like undead. You are immune to night kills but if someone dies you may take their job and their life. So if the cop dies you can become a cop and if a mafia dies you can become a mafia. You will have three nights to choose a role and then you must choose one or pass over to the other side.

Mulder (Massive)- You are a new Forensic Scientist but you are getting better. With each passing day you become more and more aware of what is good to look for in a crime scene. For now you must choose a crime seen as soon as day brakes (Within 48 hr Real time) and you will get a likely hood in % of who might have done it. (1)

Arnold (JereIC)- You are the local gunsmith and may check to see if someone carries a gun at night.

Ms. Cleo (MeMe)- You are a Psychic. You can choose a post every other day from the preceding day and can examine it for lies. You can tell if parts of it are truthful or not. Choose well!!!! Send in your choice to me on that night. It will be even numbered nights that you can examine a post from the previous day.

Mr. Shiver (Herbert West)- You are a reporter you can choose to go to someone’s house every other night and see what they are doing. Your report will be posted in the morning. You may do this on odd nights. Night 1 3 5 ect.

Lance (PopsicleStix)-You is a fool. You has no idear what are happening and randomly chose to wont to kil poeple. U most ranbomIy vote 3 people a day or be mod killed. You claim you’re treu role and yous will become mod killed. Good lock!!!!

Sunny (Fishbulb)- You are a great inventor well sorts a writer you do different things but can only make one item a day. Good thing you have a list. Pm me what item you want made and who you want to give it to every night you may only have one item. The possessor of the item might be able to pass it on and will be told what it is for. If you announce any part of this list that you have not given out you will be instantly mod killed.
1. How to Block Roles
2. Role Eraser
3. How to Become a Better Psychic book.
4. Trick Noose
5. One shot Gun
6. GPS
7. Surgical tools.
8. Self Help Book am I CRAZY!!!
9. Book on How to Prevent Knife Attacks
10. 25% Protection Vest

Bono (Jolle)- You are an apprentice to a great inventor. If that inventor dies you will be notified and become the inventor yourself.

Here are the objects you may now use.

If you announce any part of this list that you have not given out you will be instantly mod killed.

3. How to Become a Better Psychic book.
5. One shot Gun
8. Self Help Book am I CRAZY!!!
9. Book on How to Prevent Knife Attacks
10. Role Eraser
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:13 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

these roles are awesome! great game!
Permanent V/LA.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:15 am

Post by vikingfan »

Why on earth didn't you guys just WAIT to find out whether I was Mafia or not? It might have helped us out some because I was inventor and could have easily verified my identity? Grrr.

Well played, Thoth. I started suspecting you when there was about 5 people left but unfortunately I was no longer alive.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:17 pm

Post by Cadmium »

::sorting threads::
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”