Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4923, Something_Smart wrote:I wasn't trying to threaten anything. I really am sorry if you took it that way.

It just really annoys me when people hide behind alts and then expect people to take their meta reads seriously without being able to back them up at all.
You owe me an apology for that. You had no right to do that. If anyone was abusing oog, it was you and had you actually won, I wouldn’t have congratulated you for that specifically.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have to think about two embarassing stories then. :?
Give me some time and i'll get on it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4922, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4921, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4918, Something_Smart wrote:I don't feel that my interactions with you were any more clearing than my interactions with Math.
You fucking tried to threaten me with oog bullshit for not outing my main? Like hello, this isn’t exactly fucking rocket science.

*head exploding braincells rapidly dying*.

:roll:
Yeah I don’t think that was cool.
+1
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m extremely sad, Mama saved me, that kind of hurts, :(
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4871, DkKoba wrote:Tbf norwee did scumside so
My team had 1 scum out of 5 players.
How is that even scumsiding.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I didn't even hard believe you were scum, but Firebringer was like: "Hey Norwee, Koba is pretty scummy amirite ;))))"

- Bunno
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:29 am

Post by tictac »

fun game, thank u all
thanks 4 mod pooky and jingle
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4925, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4923, Something_Smart wrote:I wasn't trying to threaten anything. I really am sorry if you took it that way.

It just really annoys me when people hide behind alts and then expect people to take their meta reads seriously without being able to back them up at all.
You owe me an apology for that. You had no right to do that. If anyone was abusing oog, it was you and had you actually won, I wouldn’t have congratulated you for that specifically.
I would have congratulated everyone else on the scumteam but I will never congratulate scum for what I view as unethical behavior.

And that’s why I also should have been locktown because scum!me would obviously never have signed off on this.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i think i got a good story for the first one.

So back when i was at middle school we were going out on a field trip, with an sleepover included to this camp type area that had a bunch of smaller huts we would sleep in. At first i was having a great time because we could decide who we wanted to share the room with, and i could hang out with a good friend of mine from another one of the classes. I also started doing embarassing things by jumping on him while i was in my sleeping bag. (To which some of the other guys in the hut started to question my sexuality), but either way it was a good time. And then when we were going to fall asleep, my friend and everyone else fell asleep immediately, and some of them had this EXTREME snoring. Unfortunately, as luck would have it i have some really big problems falling asleep when i am forced to listen to other people snoring. So i couldn't sleep at all.
Eventually i got so mad that i went outside the hut and took my sleeping bag to the toilet and tried to fall asleep in there instead. Well never mind that it is extremely embarassing to try to sleep in the toilet in the first place, but as luck would have it someone else really had to go take a dump so i had to exit the toilet with my sleeping bag and i swear to god, he looked at me like i was completely crazy when i went out of there with my sleeping bag.

- Bunno
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Sorry if that’s harsh but the fact that you still don’t see anything wrong with what you did, really concerns me.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:31 am

Post by tictac »

In post 4902, Toogeloo wrote:Not sure what I want to sign up for next, someone PM me a suggestion.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=88110
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4934, Loki Dokie wrote:Sorry if that’s harsh but the fact that you still don’t see anything wrong with what you did, really concerns me.
No, it was definitely out of line. I stand by my feelings on alts; I'm entitled to my own opinion. But the way I let it come out was definitely wrong and I am sorry that I upset you.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4934, Loki Dokie wrote:Sorry if that’s harsh but the fact that you still don’t see anything wrong with what you did, really concerns me.
SS, that’s really not a valid apology. Being annoyed is fine but actually trying to out me was bad enough but you actually tried to intimidate me into outing myself. That more than anything is what puts that over the line. There is no good justification for you trying to scare me into thinking I had violated site rules. when I obviously didn’t.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:39 am

Post by tictac »

noones alt should be outed without their consent.
that said there is an onus of pretending that comes with knowing it that imposes on other people if they know.
even if they did not consent to have that knowledge.
that's why i kinda avoided finding out.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

loki my mentality was that your slot was tainted over pushing rce and also mama ru allowing you to move on -> my thought process was to minimize the chance of losing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

loki my mentality was that your slot was tainted over pushing rce and also mama ru allowing you to move on -> my thought process was to minimize the chance of losing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

A50 was a 95% confidence townread and you dropped to like 80- fmpov it was better to just win with a50
retired
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4936, Something_Smart wrote:
No, it was definitely out of line. I stand by my feelings on alts; I'm entitled to my own opinion. But the way I let it come out was definitely wrong and I am sorry that I upset you.
Alright I firgive you but I still wouldn’t have congratulated you had you actually won, soloey based on that.
Although I do appreciate you taking responsibility and apologizing for it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4939, DkKoba wrote:loki my mentality was that your slot was tainted over pushing rce and also mama ru allowing you to move on -> my thought process was to minimize the chance of losing
That I get but I think the interactions with SS alone should have trumped everything else because it was so obviously never SvS.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

relax we won and partially thanks to you loki lets celebrate
retired
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4944, DkKoba wrote:relax we won and partially thanks to you loki lets celebrate
Scum saved me and I tr final scum, so while I’m obviously glad we won, I’m really upset about not just that but also, both being violated and not been cleared for that.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 4851, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this was the result of event three voting:

uh i changed to noraa lol
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:52 am

i didn't even get to play the final game cuz i was asleep :S
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4935, tictac wrote:
In post 4902, Toogeloo wrote:Not sure what I want to sign up for next, someone PM me a suggestion.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=88110
Everyone should sign up for that!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:01 am

i think that last game was a little town sided but some games were scum sided and some were town sided so i dunno how it all pans out. i think scum did the best job they could.

there wasn't really a counter wagon to firebringer/s_s and deviating would have looked sus as hell so I stand by that decision.

<3 Loki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”