Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1694, Looker wrote:Even as a bus to endgame?
How the fuck does fake claiming a TPR get scum to end game what the fuck
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1693, Blair wrote:Ok.

Popopo Vig Tonight: Truth

VOTE: NDMath

That should clear up quite a few things I think?
Extremely wish we had gone with this plan
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1736, popopopopopopo wrote:i think one of looker dunnstral or ndmath is scum, maybe 2. like the fact that both those major wagons were on town and it took that long for either of them to go through points to an inactive scumteam.
Hmm would caught scum name his teammates here for WIFOM
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1743, Truth wrote:
Because I am town, Blair! Please don't shoot me if you're the vigilante.
Does my buddy really need to prove this to be the case?

Dunnstral's plan where we let the vigilante shoot po if he's lying seems like a good idea.

But who else should be lynch today instead? osuka and po were my main suspects.
um
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Truth »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Then we should go back to the lynching Dunnstral plan. I did not know Blair was the vigilante so I find it cool I managed to predict it.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2121, Looker wrote:
In post 2098, Dunnstral wrote:I'm townreading Nauci and Glitch, it's between NDmath, Truth, and Looker for me
How much longer can Blair live before you start to suspect her?

• I think Nauci is noncommittal.
  • I feel she's pseudo-distancing with Truth - she says she thinks he's scum, but she doesn't look like she's trying to flip him. She looks like she's hedging her bets on no one forming a wagon on him. If they do, she gets to jump on, saying "Well I suspected him the whole time".
  • Blair's lying - I interact with everybody. Not everyone squats over their phone all day, looking at a fucking mafia thread. I don't know what these expectations are that I'm not meeting.
  • I'd hope Nauci saying I'm either crazy or stupid would be beneath her.
  • So Blair thinks I avoided mislynching Osuka, but bussed popopo?
    • And, depending on who she "vigged", she agreed with either my or Glitch's suspicions. I suspected GuiltyLion, Glitch suspected Cat Scratch Fever. The double standard isn't making sense to me.
  • I question whether Nauci coached Truth in the scum PT, because her Post 2112 resembles Truth's Post 619, where he urged other people to start bandwagons that he was not going to be a part of.
Literally 100% of this post is insane
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2129, Truth wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

Then we should go back to the lynching Dunnstral plan. I did not know Blair was the vigilante so I find it cool I managed to predict it.
I fucking can't with this game
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1751, Glitch wrote:
In post 1743, Truth wrote:Because I am town, Blair! Please don't shoot me if you're the vigilante. Does my buddy really need to prove this to be the case?
If you truly are a mason you would not out your buddy for the scum to see who that buddy is, giving them an additional target, unless you needed to do it to avoid being lynched, and right now you aren't being threatened to be lynched. You are being threatened to be shot by popo, the
supposed
vigilante.

But you believe popo is scum. If you actually believe this then why are you worried that popo will shoot you at night as the vig? If po is either vig or scum, he could have killed you last night and didn't. If you were truly were a mason, and truly believed popo is scum, you would not even think of outing your buddy when the town wants vig!popo to shoot at you... because you don't believe popo is the vig.

So which is it? Do you believe popo is scum, which you have believed for a very, very long time? Or did his vig claim change your read on him?
I really don't think Glitch and Truth could be scum together
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1753, Truth wrote:That's a lot of questions, Glitch. I'll try answering the one about if I think po is mafia.

I think po is most likely mafia but he may be town. If he is town, then it would be really bad if he shot me with his vigilante. That is why I asked the vigilante whoever they are not to shoot me.

Blair ignored my question and I don't like this. I think mafia sometimes dodge questions that are hard to answer.
This post plus make me feel like the post I quoted before was more likely to be a scum slip than not
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If there’s a real vig i suggest thwm to just claim right now. It’s better to lynch than shoot a scum. Shot’s can be interferred with. Lynches are eternal.
This was fucking dumb

- the spirit of Osuka
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1804, Blair wrote:No one wanted to follow my plan, so here we are.
Dunnstral and I did, did we not?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1831, LicketyQuickety wrote:You know, if you didn't come across so pompous and self centered all the time my reasons for SRing you every game would probably go down drastically.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1839, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1836, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So you are very good at scum Quick? Noted.
I'm not pompous for one. Self centered, maybe, but I don't act like I am better than other people.
In post 1840, popopopopopopo wrote:thank you quick, the only reasonable logical player right now it seems
I might have an aneurysm from the dumb but at least I got an ab workout from the hilarity
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1847, LicketyQuickety wrote:Or is it just that you think Blair is a better player than me so I don't really deserve to say what I am saying?
so

close
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1869, Deimos27 wrote:I didn't get the memo about the recent rule change. I will make the necessary adaptations.
I totally missed this since I've not been active but I had been wondering about it for a week and am really happy to see that it was already implemented

awesome work site team
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Nauci »

Okay I haven't read all of the wall posts from Day 3 but I've read from page 1 to the end of day 2 and I still feel like Truth & NDMath are the remaining scum

I think that popopopopopopo quickly self hammered because was protecting NDMath from having to un-AFK and come up with a plausible reaction to the hot mess without self-incriminating, and/or Truth from saying more self-incriminating ridiculousness.

I thought that the one Glitch post I quoted about CSF felt really scummy and agenda-pushing, but I thought that the rest of their posts (through the end of day 2) were town thought processes, including trying to stop the Osuka lynch. The weird agenda-y post may have just been town tunneling then?

While it gave me pause that Truth voted popo at the beginning of day 2, he back pedaled so hard that he couldn't even come up w/ an alternative other than
no kill
? I found it plausible that he thought he'd open up with some distancing but as the day went on he'd find other targets like he did on day 1, but obviously NEE shut that plan down. The post about asking Blair not to shoot him basically was just plain wild, and his post just now is ???????? I have developed an actual headache from trying to fathom how a Vanilla Town Truth could possibly have conjured up the series of posts in his ISO, while it is marginally plausible that scum!Truth being entirely lost at all times could have made these posts.

If truth by some bizarre chance flipped green I'd reconsider Glitch, but for now I TR Blair (duh), Dunnstral (because mavs posts were very towny to me, even if I've not seen scum!mavs), and Glitch. I'll finish the last 10 pages tonight (and then vote)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Uh... you're lying though, you did know at this point:
In post 1987, Truth wrote:My paranoid suspect read is Blair. If she's a mafia vigilante, we will keep trusting her and she can just get ignored of all suspicions,
In post 1992, Truth wrote:Even if it's unusual, could it not still show up sometimes, Dunnstral? When is the last time people here played with a mafia vigilante?

VOTE: Truth
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Nauci »

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2141, Dunnstral wrote:

Uh... you're lying though, you did know at this point:
In post 1987, Truth wrote:My paranoid suspect read is Blair. If she's a mafia vigilante, we will keep trusting her and she can just get ignored of all suspicions,
In post 1992, Truth wrote:Even if it's unusual, could it not still show up sometimes, Dunnstral? When is the last time people here played with a mafia vigilante?

I legitimately cannot figure out if he meant that he didn't know it as of 10 minutes ago, or he didn't know that at the time of the post I quoted from him
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Looker »

In post 2122, Dunnstral wrote:Looker, there are no mafia vigilantes in normal queue games - it's not a role combination that can exist
There can also be no serial killers in mini normals

It's confirmed that the extra killing power came from town
In post 2123, Dunnstral wrote:I feel like I've said this already
I just wanted to make sure there'd be no backpedaling with a counterclaim.
In post 2141, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Truth
Do you still feel Nauci is above suspicion despite her doing what I'd predicted she'd do? (Waiting to push Truth until someone forced her to) She naked voted a minute after you and then tried to offer a soft excuse for what Truth posted.

• It's weird because not only does Nauci resort to insults, but she's keeping them vague so that we can't see how objectively inaccurate they are.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Blair »

In post 2144, Looker wrote:I just wanted to make sure there'd be no backpedaling with a counterclaim.
Please counterclaim. It would make today so much easier.

Dunnstral and Nauci: Truth was referring to the post Nauci quoted, he wasn't saying he JUST realized 10 minutes ago I was the Vigilante.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Truth »

Blair is correct. I didn't know when I told her not to shoot me if she is a vigilante.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Truth »

Nauci and Blair seemed to get the possible alternative meaning, while Dunnstral just jumped to the conclusion which would make me mafia without considering what else I could mean. I think Dunnstral is mafia.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Blair »

Looker is clearly not actually reading the game and I'm not sure if he's more likely to do that as town or scum.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Nauci »

I extremely wish you had shot Looker because he has fully dissociated from reality and it's actually impossible to read him

At least I can get a decent read on Quick from his egomaniacal ramblings :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”