TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

zombieslayer54 wrote: Ok, do NOT lynch helpful players, people. It may seem that they are town, but...
Well, let's lynch the players who are actually helpful and not faking. PokerFace sounds genuine to me, hence I'm voting for him.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

Hmmm A recent thought I just had was that giving too long a list of town suspects is going to favour the mafia too, hmm so I guess I will be keeping my list as short and helpful as possible to get the right lynch.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by The Jester »

Too long? We only have two mafia, seriously...it SHOULD be something similar-ratio-wise.

Also, Flame-axe was confirmed town via post that nibbler-avatar-meme was never cool.

Hence, I will vote for him later which would be after Poker's lynched, possibly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Call me crazy but that's the funniest thing I've read on this site all year.

"Flame-axe was confirmed town via post that nibbler-avatar-meme was never cool." Hahahahha.

Good catch Jester, Flameaxe definitely next on the lynch lynch following that foolish PokerFace who gave himself away as town within the first 5 minutes of the game.

If both these players turn up town, I think it would be fair to level charges against Jester and myself for bus'ing townies, and we should be next on the chopping block. Just trying to be objective here.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 am

Post by dahill1 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:If both these players turn up town, I think it would be fair to level charges against Jester and myself for bus'ing townies, and we should be next on the chopping block. Just trying to be objective here.
well any alignment could bus townies
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Flameaxe »

dahill1 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:If both these players turn up town, I think it would be fair to level charges against Jester and myself for bus'ing townies, and we should be next on the chopping block. Just trying to be objective here.
well any alignment could bus townies
No. Bussing is two members of the same faction. Duh.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Simenon »

The following:
armlx
ShadowLurker

have not posted yet. They are being prodded.

Jdodge has not posted in 72 hours. He is being prodded.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 am

Post by armlx »

Sorry, forgot to add this to watched games due to my circumstances.

Not gonna bother with the whole Jester-dahill-vampire crap. There's better places to look. Poker is obv town but too useful to lynch now. We want him to be alive to lynch late game once he has helped find the scum.

90% sure both FA and Zombie are town as well, and quite frankly they are both going to be less productive then poker this game and are the only people I'm remotely convinced of their townieness.

Vote FA
for being less productive so far then Zombie.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:38 am

armlx is scum for not voting that townbaggo PokerFace.

No one votes armlx.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Nocmen »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:Hmmm A recent thought I just had was that giving too long a list of town suspects is going to favour the mafia too, hmm so I guess I will be keeping my list as short and helpful as possible to get the right lynch.
Hmm...that's a good idea. I kind of like that.

As for my whole stat-gambling-playing, there are 11/13 townies. Why is it not feasbile to go for a random lynch today, have a 85% chance we take out a townie, and then can try and narrow down the scum when there are 11 tomorrow?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:49 am

Post by armlx »

DrippingGoofball wrote:armlx is scum for not voting that townbaggo PokerFace.

No one votes armlx.
Your logic is wrong, but your conclusion is correct. We need to keep the best players alive while lynching the least productive, most likely to be town ones.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:51 am

Post by armlx »

Nocmen wrote:
thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:Hmmm A recent thought I just had was that giving too long a list of town suspects is going to favour the mafia too, hmm so I guess I will be keeping my list as short and helpful as possible to get the right lynch.

As for my whole stat-gambling-playing, there are 11/13 townies. Why is it not feasbile to go for a random lynch today, have a 85% chance we take out a townie, and then can try and narrow down the scum when there are 11 tomorrow?
Yah, but with analysis we can make it more then 85%.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 am

Post by The Jester »

I'm glad I could make you laugh DGB, definitely quoting that as well.

I do not want to be lynched, and I am not voting for DGB anytime ever. Not because I think DGB is mafia but because I can't stand the thought of lynching her, ever. No reason to go on if she died...no reason...

Awww thanks for getting armlx for me DGB.

@Armlx: you're ray cha- oh wait. Yes, whatever crap you were referring to was probably just that because I am not entirely sure why you brought up something vaguely to inform everyone you're going to ignore it; but thanks I guess.

Pokerface is helpful, TOO helpful; if he's so good he convinces everyone to vote someone he finds town and they're not because he made a mistake we all suffer EXTRAORDINARILY!

I will not sit here in this brown chair and slowly day on day watch that happen while continuously hitting F5, I will not!

Majority rules here, and if we have some gladiatorial ruler who can thumbs up or downs all he pleases and we obey like slaves! It will be the end of us all!

For this, Pokerface must be lynched because he seems the most Town. That means we have a good chance for a day 1 lynch, and lose someone to mafia and continue.

Yes, this sounds a bit hypocritical, if I'm helping you guys so much yet I don't want to be lynched. Of course I don't want you to believe me like you'll believe what Pokerface says. I want you to think if what I say could be true, object or not...up to you! We must question everything like we're se7en!

Now, For ....Losing! (That sounds so anti-motivational...)
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Simenon »

Vote Count

Flameaxe (3)- Flameaxe, ZombieSlayer, armlx
PokerFace (3)- The Jester, Dripping Goofball, TheSweatPantsN.
TheSweatPantsNinja (2)- PokerFace, Nocmen
The Jester (1)- ashmite84
SEND THE VECTOIDS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:04 am

armlx wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:armlx is scum for not voting that townbaggo PokerFace.

No one votes armlx.
Your logic is wrong, but your conclusion is correct. We need to keep the best players alive while lynching the least productive, most likely to be town ones.
So armlx, you want to live a long time in this game? That's pretty scummy, I definitely cannot vote for you.

ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:05 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Nocmen wrote:

Anything besides 100%, in any Mafia game, are not good odds, as far as I am concerned.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:07 am

No wait... armlx wants to stick around a long time... that means that he's not trying to get himself lynched... and if he's not trying to get himself lynched... he must be... TOWN!!!

DIE TOWN DIE

But PF must die first.

The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:13 am

Post by The Jester »

DGB is so silly sometimes, it's so cute.

Still waiting to hit Pokerface with this bamboo...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:42 am

Post by armlx »

DGB has been off the walls this game. Lets not lynch helpful people, but I'm scum for trying to be productive, but then I'm town?

I said the not dealing with it thing as its not worth trying to sort out that mess today as we don't have enough info to.

Like I said, ZA and Flame are the safe lynches today and tomorrow. Makes life easy for us.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:11 am

I bet Flameaze and Zoneace are arlmx'z townbuddies. Mark my words.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:13 am

Post by armlx »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I bet Flameaze and Zoneace are arlmx'z townbuddies. Mark my words.
Epic lols.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I bet Flameaze and Zoneace are arlmx'z townbuddies. Mark my words.
DGB you are funny there is no question about that, and though I enjoy your jokes as much as the next guy, it should be noted that ZoneAce is not in this game.
armlx wrote:...Like I said, ZA and Flame are the safe lynches today and tomorrow. Makes life easy for us.
ZA is the abreviation for the player ZoneAce. ZoneAce is not playing this game. Zombie Slayer =/= Zoneace.
armlx wrote:90% sure both FA and Zombie are town as well, and quite frankly they are both going to be less productive then poker this game and are the only people I'm remotely convinced of their townieness.

Vote FA
for being less productive so far then Zombie.
Also Armlx I fail to see how you are so convinced Flame Axe is town. Armlx, you yourself, have posted more content/words than Flame Axe in this game. Can you please show why you are 90% certain he is town?
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:...With that said:

Votes FlameAxe

No way he can be Mafia this often. He HAS to be Townie this game.
Are you making a random vote?
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:...Also: I seriously need to find a way to automatically switch between regular Mafia and Loser Mafia mindsets easily. 'Cause I keep thinking that I WANT to vote certain people, but then I realize that means that I do NOT want to vote them.

Screws up my thinking.
The Objective of this game is to lynch town. I want to lynch town. I have to agree that its mechanics are screwy to the point that winning in a general mafia game would be like loosing here. No wonder the guy that made this setup was called "Fiasco". I am going to try and look at the game mechanics and try to get an idea or two of a breaking strategy based on its special rules of lynches and night kills being compulsory or enforced. later.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Lynch me DGB, I can't handle dealing with you anymore!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by dahill1 »

well PF's last post settles it
vote Pokerface
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

PokerFace wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:...With that said:

Votes FlameAxe

No way he can be Mafia this often. He HAS to be Townie this game.
Are you making a random vote?
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:...Also: I seriously need to find a way to automatically switch between regular Mafia and Loser Mafia mindsets easily. 'Cause I keep thinking that I WANT to vote certain people, but then I realize that means that I do NOT want to vote them.

Screws up my thinking.
The Objective of this game is to lynch town. I want to lynch town. I have to agree that its mechanics are screwy to the point that winning in a general mafia game would be like loosing here. No wonder the guy that made this setup was called "Fiasco". I am going to try and look at the game mechanics and try to get an idea or two of a breaking strategy based on its special rules of lynches and night kills being compulsory or enforced. later.
Somewhat. I have gotten used to the general attitude of FlameAxe, and I notice differences in his attitude now. His attitude, currently, seems to be his general townie attitude.

Of course, since this IS an opposite game... I should presume that he is NOT Townie, since he has on his Townie attitude...

Frak this game makes my head hurt...
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”