Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, the fact that bob likely blocked Skellen last night.... didn’t think of that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2525, Amrun wrote:Also, the fact that bob likely blocked Skellen last night.... didn’t think of that.
Ignore this, am idiot
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2511, Almost50 wrote:You will find out soon enough. Now lynch ben :P :lol:

This is some serious WIFOM here. It’s hurting my soul.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 2524, Amrun wrote:My tinfoil says the roleblocker enabler was scum so maybe the tracker enabler is too. :(

BG would never need one; someone still dies.
If ben would be scum then the Tracker Enabler would be fake. It is heavily implied that the third scum is an investigative PR due to Pret accurately saying that LUV killed BEF. Something out of Tracker/Watcher/Rolecop I guess. That's why I am saying it is semi-confirmed that scum no killed in N2 as the first two only could have targeted LUV/BEF in N2. Rolecop could have targeted LUV in N1 however then I doubt that A50 would have fished for the Vig when he already knew that LUV was a Novice Vig.

Actually if the last scum would be a Tracker then a Tracker Enabler on town side would make a lot of sense. But that is a bit speculative of course.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 2516, Amrun wrote:Well, I protected bob and then changed my mind last minute to Ben because of WIFOM.

I was worried bobscum would just kill me then say I must have protected him since A50 self hammered and didn’t give me a chance to say.
Now that I think about it, how is that related?

It wouldn't have mattered who you would have protected, no one could have verified who got targeted by you, anyone could have claimed that they were protected by you as long as you didn't claimed your target before the night.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Didn't get a pm that day started. Ill pull the interaction stuff.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 24, RCEnigma wrote:My page 1 post game clout read. Vex is scum.
Also.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 56, Morality wrote:
In post 43, Mizzytastic wrote:so to be clear you are voting Saladman for vote hopping (not sure I see it) and following what other people are doing (fair), and you think tris is scummy for it too, leaving their presumably one remaining partner hidden in a thread that's been open about 4 hours
This actually makes sense coming from a tris partner as well, which likely makes BEF town then.

At this rate, we’re gonna catch Kira by nightfall :lol:
It's mostly around this interaction in Particular. Slots that pret pushed as scum day 1 were Tris heavily, myself, ddl, Skitter. All town.

This feels like pret setting up a backdoor if he gets implicated in the Tris push. I do want to revisit Tris' wagon since it's interesting Mizzy sparked it.

What I was going to say is that it was strange to take that stance with Mizzy while he was already playing scum theater with vex. Reconsidering because it involved how pret would play around a more green player when A50 was a partner but A50 wasn't involved yet.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2529, Skellen wrote:
In post 2516, Amrun wrote:Well, I protected bob and then changed my mind last minute to Ben because of WIFOM.

I was worried bobscum would just kill me then say I must have protected him since A50 self hammered and didn’t give me a chance to say.

It wouldn't have mattered who you would have protected, no one could have verified who got targeted by you, anyone could have claimed that they were protected by you as long as you didn't claimed your target before the night.
Bob was conftown on A50s flip.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yes? What are you trying to say about this?

I went on purpose for someone I thought was town but not getting NKed for this purpose.

I submitted bob first, thought about it, switched to Ben.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2533, RCEnigma wrote:

I actually don’t think he was. It made it more likely to be town, but not impossible he was scum. But yes, due to the role itself of A50, probably town, but not 100%.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2528, Skellen wrote:
In post 2524, Amrun wrote:My tinfoil says the roleblocker enabler was scum so maybe the tracker enabler is too. :(

BG would never need one; someone still dies.
If ben would be scum then the Tracker Enabler would be fake. It is heavily implied that the third scum is an investigative PR due to Pret accurately saying that LUV killed BEF. Something out of Tracker/Watcher/Rolecop I guess. That's why I am saying it is semi-confirmed that scum no killed in N2 as the first two only could have targeted LUV/BEF in N2. Rolecop could have targeted LUV in N1 however then I doubt that A50 would have fished for the Vig when he already knew that LUV was a Novice Vig.

Actually if the last scum would be a Tracker then a Tracker Enabler on town side would make a lot of sense. But that is a bit speculative of course.
I don’t think the tracker enabler is fake because ben’s reaction to skitrer’s flip seemed really genuine.

Why would scum not NK on N2? That seems like a unilaterally bad decision.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2532, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 56, Morality wrote:
In post 43, Mizzytastic wrote:so to be clear you are voting Saladman for vote hopping (not sure I see it) and following what other people are doing (fair), and you think tris is scummy for it too, leaving their presumably one remaining partner hidden in a thread that's been open about 4 hours
This actually makes sense coming from a tris partner as well, which likely makes BEF town then.

At this rate, we’re gonna catch Kira by nightfall :lol:
It's mostly around this interaction in Particular. Slots that pret pushed as scum day 1 were Tris heavily, myself, ddl, Skitter. All town.

This feels like pret setting up a backdoor if he gets implicated in the Tris push. I do want to revisit Tris' wagon since it's interesting Mizzy sparked it.

What I was going to say is that it was strange to take that stance with Mizzy while he was already playing scum theater with vex. Reconsidering because it involved how pret would play around a more green player when A50 was a partner but A50 wasn't involved yet.
You’re forgetting Ben. He deathtunneled Pret for days.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm not considering Ben as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2535, Amrun wrote:

I actually don’t think he was. It made it more likely to be town, but not impossible he was scum. But yes, due to the role itself of A50, probably town, but not 100%.
Don't know how I would feel about roleblocker, roleblocker, roleblocker enabler for scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Umm if I'm around whenever Ben gets active I think I'm ready to end. If amrun and skellen want to crossvote that would be great.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2538, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not considering Ben as scum.
I am not either, I just wanted to point out in case you were.

Honestly, horses vs zebras. I’ve been tinfoiling hard but keep coming back to this. RCE has several key interactions that indicate he’s not scum.

Plus, Skellen makes no sense with her assertion scum NK n2, though she must take that stance I guess.

VOTE: Skellen
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2539, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2535, Amrun wrote:

Don't know how I would feel about roleblocker, roleblocker, roleblocker enabler for scum.
I guess that’s true - I kinda forgot about Pret’s role.

Regardless, the only reason I changed my protect off of bob was because I felt like me dying as bodyguard without a declared target introduced too much WIFOM. I should have declared earlier.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

If I get mislynched here due to that choice I’ll be so upset. :( I kinda tortured myself over it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Skellen »

Tbh if you have made up your mind anyway then you can as well hammer me here already, RCE. I see no point in waiting for ben. Either he is scum, nothing changes or he is tunneling town and nothing changes either. And as I said I am pretty bad at convincing people, so I can't say anything that would change your mind anyway.

I pointed out yesterday why me and A50 goes against any logic and I think it should be clear by the third scum being an investigative who got their info on LUV in N2 that with me being blocked I never would have gotten that info as scum. Of course there is the angle that Pret could have jailed bob.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Skellen - who is the last scum, if not you?

Also, I’m not at all unsure RCE isn’t going to vote for me instead.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

*sure not unsure
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Skellen »

For shits and giggles.

VOTE: Amrun

Looks more likely among these two if I go by Mizzy's actions.

I wouldn't be shocked about scum!ben either if I go by his effort in both lylos. Always wondered since my first game when scum would try the tunneling approach.

Anyway gg whoever it is among you two.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

If Ben is scum I don’t feel bad about losing to him, so whatever.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Skellen »

Does that answers your question? :P

I can only check in later in the evening to reread stuff. Gun to my head I say it's you, I have some doubts about ben because of D2. Although ben's tone past the Pret lynch never felt right to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”