comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 am

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 106, Ausuka wrote:Ok well I'll just trust wisdom since my reads are junk and he's conftown.

VOTE: Jenga
In post 102, Buki wrote:yeah Jenga is scum

VOTE: Jenga
In post 89, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: jenga
And thats hammer, flip coming in a second
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:36 am

Post by xyzzy »

Jenga
Jenga
Townie
Jenga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Jenga »

the important thing is we lynched wisdom for the homies, and that's what really counts in our hearts <3
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

but im pro-homies
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

I thought homies were scum?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by xyzzy »

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by 0verki11 »

Jengas Rolecard
You are Godfather If you die the game is over You can vote You share a faction with Xyzzy as goon You can talk to them at anytime via site chat
Goon was xyzzy, sorry for being a shit host, never hosting a marathon again
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Buki »

homies is beyong alignment
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

gg. thanks for modding overkill.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

gg
Buki
Buki
Goon