Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Quote fixed:
In post 284, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're going to get lynched because every single person in this game will realize that your reaction to my claim didn't come from town.
I personally didn't like your early cop roleclaim either. It's very short-sighted. What about the long-term? It's basically saying we can't lynch you now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:20 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 323, gerryoat wrote:I assume you're used to people backing down from you, but I don't back down. Which is why I think your ego took a hit. And you're trying to strong arm a lynch for someone scumreading you.
I'm not trying to do anything. You have basically already been lynched, it just hasn't quite happened yet.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:20 am

Post by gerryoat »

There is actually a lot of ppl here who have played with me as scum, and I guarantee you they'll say that your argument of "newb scum would do this!!!" is dumb. Because they've seen me do the opposite of what you're talking about as mafia
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 am

There may be superficial differences but the core play is still the same. Throw out scumreads that don't make sense and overinvest into them, then when called out discredit everyone.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:24 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 328, RadiantCowbells wrote:There may be superficial differences but the core play is still the same. Throw out scumreads that don't make sense and overinvest into them, then when called out discredit everyone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:26 am

We'll just have to say that you have your alternative facts and I have my actual facts, if you want to make this a trump meme.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 330, RadiantCowbells wrote:We'll just have to say that you have your alternative facts and I have my actual facts, if you want to make this a trump meme.

I'm sure when people actually read this, they'll see how flawed your reasoning for wanting me lynched is, and see it's ego driven. Which isn't a bad thing, but you're just wrong in this scenario
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:30 am

I like 1860 as well. Rask played that well.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:32 am

In post 1911, gerryoat wrote:Eager made his whole reads around me being maf, and then says that he's not sure im maf LOL
In post 1948, gerryoat wrote:x guy is town like i said, idk why you push on him lol. i'm not lynching him
In post 1945, gerryoat wrote:dont listen to alisae, he's just sheep and lazy so he wants to do no work
In post 1944, gerryoat wrote:x guy is smart
In post 1941, gerryoat wrote:Look at his logic and conviction
This kind of shitty discrediting familiar?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 am

Post by gerryoat »

You realize that at that point in the game, I had to just out BS reads cause I was being confirmed tomorrow and had to hide who my partner was. Even so, those lines are nothing like right now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 am

Like come on dude anyone who was in 1870 will see your last few pages and be like yeah this shit is the exact same shit in that game. You bringing up meta was such a dumb move because I wasn't even going to bring that game up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:34 am

I'm dumb, ego driven, bla bla bla. It's all discrediting. The nature of the discrediting is clearly different but it's pretty clear that as scum when you get cornered you discredit your attackers. Which you are doing here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:35 am

Post by gerryoat »

They really won't lmfao. I was the one attacking YOU. You tried to discredit me and got super defensive.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:35 am

And you CLEARLY do that as scum so the best that you can do is say that you... also sit there discrediting your attackers as town? I mean I've never seen a town player discredit half as much as you and there's a reason on MS that discrediting is generally seen as extremely scummy but hey if you actually do that shit I'd love to see it.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Conclusion #1:

RadiantCowbells and gerryoat aren't in the same scum faction.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 am

They really won't lmfao. I was the one attacking YOU. You tried to discredit me and got super defensive.
Like don't you get it? This is a totally pointless accusation. I never tried to discredit you at all, I simply called you a moron (which is true) then scum (which is also true).
And let's say I did, what's your point, are you going to say that I am scum who masqueraded as cop to lynch (sorry, BUS) little old you? But why didn't you even consider that I could be scum immediately?
Where's the righteous indignation of why the FUCK did this moron just claim PR and hurt town in doing so, like Keyser is doing. Nah, your only interest is attempting to survive the day.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:38 am

In post 339, Keyser Söze wrote:
Conclusion #1:

No, I'm actually hard, hard, hard bussing his ass so if you wouldn't mind please help me with this sweet bus.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:38 am

Post by gerryoat »

Conclusion #1:

You never know ;)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:40 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 340, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Like don't you get it? This is a totally pointless accusation. I never tried to discredit you at all, I simply called you a moron (which is true) then scum (which is also true).
And let's say I did, what's your point, are you going to say that I am scum who masqueraded as cop to lynch (sorry, BUS) little old you? But why didn't you even consider that I could be scum immediately?
Where's the righteous indignation of why the FUCK did this moron just claim PR and hurt town in doing so, like Keyser is doing. Nah, your only interest is attempting to survive the day.
wrong and wrong. How am I a moron for scumreading you for tryign to obviously push it back to RVS when there was a good convo going on.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:40 am

Huh, Penguin mafia is NOTHING AT FUCKING ALL LIKE THIS GAME. You actually MAKE SENSE. Your reads are GOOD. They make SENSE and are not BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION. YOU GOT NIGHTKILLED N1.
In fact the exact opposite of what we're seeing here in that you're bona fide reluctant to outright call people scum too quickly and spend a lot of negotiating with people.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:41 am

How am I a moron for scumreading you for tryign to obviously push it back to RVS when there was a good convo going on.
Obviously we have an RC in Pine Mafia and he's climbing in your votecounts and snatching your votes up and trying to put them all back to RVS so you better hide your votes hide your wagons cuz we rvsing everyone out here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:43 am

Post by gerryoat »

My read DID make sense, key agreed as well. You're the one blowing things out of proportion
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:44 am

I mean if you genuinely believed I was calling your read meta; THAT makes sense. STILL calling my vote RVS after I explained no less than 3 times? THAT doesn't make sense. Still scumreading me after I explained everything? THAT doesn't make sense except oh wait you weren't actually scumreading me because you didn't even consider that I might be scum claiming an investigative you just panicked and started d i s c r e d it i n g.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 342, gerryoat wrote:
Conclusion #1:

You never know ;)

60% of the time, my conclusions are right every time.
TvT / SvT / TvS for me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:46 am

If you want to argue that I might be scum, then saying that I'm blowing things out of proportion or defensive might make sense or have a purpose. But you aren't arguing that so ??? just discrediting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”