Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

UNVOTE:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1150, JarJarDrinks wrote:UNVOTE:
By way of summary what was the nature of your scum-read of Transcend?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Vifam »

UNVOTE:
ok
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:27 am

Post by nancy »

Hi everyone! Some great players in this game (unfortunately replacing one of them!), looking forward to suffering Pine's masochisms with you all. I notice that I have a rather girthy and tumescent wagon on me, have I claimed yet? If not, I'm a VT.

I've just woken up and I'll need to make my way home to my computer before I can post in serious. Thank you for your patience!
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 1153, nancy wrote:have I claimed yet? If not, I'm a VT.
This feels very fake to me.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1153, nancy wrote:Hi everyone! Some great players in this game (unfortunately replacing one of them!), looking forward to suffering Pine's masochisms with you all. I notice that I have a rather girthy and tumescent wagon on me, have I claimed yet? If not, I'm a VT.

I've just woken up and I'll need to make my way home to my computer before I can post in serious. Thank you for your patience!
Yes you have claimed already, but I understand if you weren't able to read through yet. Also, you are at L-5 right now.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 1154, Cooperative Sheep wrote:This feels very fake to me.
Idk I think it's legit.

@mod can you prod Lil Uzi Vert?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Pine »

Sure can.

LUV has been prodded.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:15 am

Post by nancy »

Home. Will try and catch up asap. Can anyone provide me with broad strokes of Day 2?

UNVOTE:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received :cool:

Will catch-up tonight, been a bit busy with other games.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Grendel »

Hey guys, I'll be fully up and running tomorrow.

Thankfully it doesn't look like I have a lot of catching up to do.

Though I suppose that's a bit of a two edged sword when I think about it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1064, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey Transcend fucking replace out.
In post 1066, RadiantCowbells wrote:you are not doing anything.

I guess it's unfair to request that since you might be scum.

but like if you're town I have very negative feelings.
In post 1129, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's not hard for Scum!Transcend to sit there and say that they're positive that I'm townreading them. Do something that scum can't fake.

People have told me that you're a good player but I frankly think people who can only play scum by refusing to provide information and hoping that the wagon never swings to them are poor players.

Go act powertown this game and lead someone like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam or smth.
This push is shit. You call for Transcend to start contributing but you sounded so fixated on your view of him already I highly doubt you would've dropped wanting to essentially policy lynch him no matter how hard he would've tried. Why didn't you attempt to see why Transcend had the thoughts he had on each player and engage him on each of those reads? I can see why he felt the way he did about Keyser for example and would've offered the small amount of meta knowledge I have on him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1148, Pine wrote:
nancy replaces Transcend, effective immediately.
Welcome nancy! I've recently been told that you're really good at this game :nerd:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Matt: Earlier you mentioned that you've recently found RC unreadable and now you're saying you have no idea why people are town reading RC. Why does it seem like you're fence sitting?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by nancy »

So I lurked this thread Day 1 but I hadn't kept up since start of Day 2. TR on Keyser and JJD. The scum on my wagon is RC and possibly Sheep.

Vifam is probably Town. I can't find any scum motivation behind just about any of their posts. I don't think and come from scum!Vifam basically ever.

At first look I don't see how can be written by Town. Poverty of scumreads, blind acceptance of RC's PR claim, unsolicited NK analysis with mention of Aslan (aka Alisae) that looks like scum attempting dumbtell. is lynch shopping. Backing off my wagon before the trigger was pulled looks like scum not wanting to get their hands dirty. sounds contrived. All of this paints Rauth as scum until you take into consideration that he's a newb, at which point all of his dumbtelling and apparent scumminess becomes newb!town. I TR this slot.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Spoiler:
In post 136, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can still want an answer for it. Maybe he did actually townread my early posts or maybe he just wanted to buddy me and do what's not!hisscummetaforgameswithme.
Am I meant to TR you because you're implying that other people might be scum trying to avoid being scumhunted by you? If so, no.

In post 220, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you assuming that I'm trying to push the game back in the direction of RVS? What do I seem different than, since I don't recall playing with you?
I have a serious vote on someone that
I think is decently more likely than average
to be scum.
Waffle bold. Second line is scum!RC waiting for a better deathtunnel lead than a scumbait post (208). First line is sensing someone who might get in the way of his control of the game and baiting them (gerryoat) into a fight RC knows they'll lose. See 221, 222 and 233 (both quoted below), and so on for the obvious follow up.

In post 222, RadiantCowbells wrote:You know newbscum Gerry reminds me of newbscum me. Go in super hard and call everyone exaggerated scumreads for virtually no reasons. Show me what you can do, scum!Gerry.
Isn't this what you're still doing? You're just more adept at it, now, and you have a reputation to back you up.

In post 224, RadiantCowbells wrote:Overly defensive? you discredited my push and it looked like you were making a batshit insane comment about my play. How were you expecting Town!RC to respond to that, exactly?
There was no push. Refer to my response to your 222 immediately above.

In post 230, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also Scum!RC doesn't so much appease people who scumread him as he turns on them and destroys their hopes and dreams and powerlynches them.
You said it.

In post 234, RadiantCowbells wrote:And just remember that I play every single game that I'm in differently, regardless of alignment, so unless you have an intricate understanding of my meta I would not compare me from game to game.
Meta is unreliable, I don't pay much mind to it, you're playing like a scumfuck this game so I'm willing to bet you're a scumfuck this game.

In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, I referred to Scum!RC in the third person because Scum!RC
isn't actually me because I'm not scum.
Or maybe I'm just a major egoist who can't help himself!
The latter.

In post 248, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's how I feel about everything that you've said about my slot but you don't hear me complaining.
You just OMGUSed him and called for a powerlynch, so yes, I do hear you complaining. :P

In post 271, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 269, gerryoat wrote:Uh ok lmao. Just because you claim cop doesn't mean I'm mafia.
Also I don't feel like I need to point this out but this is NEVER town's reaction to me outing in the way that I did, ever.
Unless they're somehow a PR with a role that makes your claim unbelieveable?

In post 275, RadiantCowbells wrote:Does this look like the legitimate response from town who thinks that I just claimed a major investigative role?
You didn't claim a major investigative role, you claimed a conveniently weak as fuck one, but yes, it does.

In post 278, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't want to deal with any more of this bullshit in this game so I am telling you to vote him and get out of my way. There are plenty of mislynches and I won't care if you're town.
So basically you don't care about genuine scumhunting and mislynches advance your wincon? OK, noted.

In post 279, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like if anyone in this game actually thinks that someone who is claiming to scumread me reacts in this way then they are batshit crazy.

Don't be batshit crazy and vote this cheeky clown.
Nice AtE.

In post 282, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, because the only reason that my case wouldn't get followed is because people would suspect I am scum. Scum will not be able to afford to keep me alive and that's going to be removed from consideration.
Keyser is this really the reason that you want to be lynched?
Scum will not be able to afford to keep you alive unless you conveniently mislynch all of Town for them and claim a barely effective role PM. Furthmore, nice AtE.

In post 284, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah you're going to get lynched because every single person in this game will realize that your reaction to my claim didn't come from town.
Your only focus after that claim was in defending yourself and trying to discredit me and act town. No concern about an outed cop claim, no calling me scum faking a claim.
You reek of scum motivation and you are going to die today.
The reaction came from town, so you are full of bullshit here. You're also talking backwards. Calling you a scum faking a claim is impossible for the same reason that, as you said later, counterclaiming wasn't going to happen, namely that you catered your claim to make it impossible. For Town's benefit, supposedly. Yeah, right.

In post 285, RadiantCowbells wrote:Keyser would you stop coaching scum it's really unbecoming of you.
More AtE. Yum.

In post 290, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh no you weren't nightkilling me for anything that had happened up to that point. I'm getting nightkilled for what's to come.
Funny how that didn't happen. So like, am I also supposed to TR you because you're implying that scum want to kill you? If so, no.

In post 296, RadiantCowbells wrote:And like: look into games like NY184 that I've played. Take away the amazing AtE and the PR hunting and the perfect choice of pushes and you're left with an aggressive guy throwing shit everywhere until it sticks. That's this guy. Like I knew that he was scum so soon because he's so much like how I was when I was new to playing scum.

But you don't have to go off any of that. His respond post claim literally claims scum over and over and over.
@Transcend i thought this Radiant Cowbells person was supposed to be good?

who lied to me. or are they just trolling rn?
Again: posturing. Do you really think that Town!gerryoat
APPEALS TO OTHER PEOPLE
to attempt to discredit me?
No. Town!Gerryoat the way he's playing would be FUCKING PISSED at me and you all know it. What he is now is scared and that's why he's appealing to other people.
You're accusing gerry of having a bad scumgame while subtly reminding everyone of how good your scumgame is. You're accusing gerry of being scum for appealing to other people while appealing to other people. Yes, we understand now how much more sophisticated your scumgame is, and thank you for scumclaiming for us while you were at it.

In post 297, RadiantCowbells wrote:No. All Gerryoat is smart enough to figure out is to try to discredit me and stay alive for the day. That's so far from town motivated that it's laughable.
Flip this around to be about yourself and it actually fits, this time.

In post 300, RadiantCowbells wrote:I read 1870 to death before this game for meta on other people. I know exactly what your scumgame is like.
M-hm.

In post 310, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look if you genuinely want me to talk about how I knew you were scum then ask me in postgame because all I see right now is scum posturing.
So like, you can't really come up with any good reasons and are just posturing until your opponent gets fatigued or people sheep you because of reputation? Mkay.

In post 313, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I already made several cases on why your play doesn't come from town. But I am pretty sure that I could have gotten you lynched with how scummy you are by just telling people to vote you.
Except your cases sucked. This is scum!RC knowing he's already won the fight, by the way, and pretending to not have to even try.

In post 319, RadiantCowbells wrote:When I claimed cop or variant with cop in the name his immediate reaction was to start hard discrediting my slot. No indication that he was worried that town PR was outed, no worry that I might be scum. PURELY, SINGLE MINDEDLY interested in discrediting my slot to keep himself alive. Does anyone here think that town would act like that in response to that? Answer: no.
Was what actually happened that you provoked him into getting into a fight you knew you could win by reputation and bruteforce and then discredited him continually and pushed bs arguments down everyone's throats until they finally gave in to your monomania and joined your wagon? Answer: yes.

In post 320, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and I have never seen a town player in a single game that I have played try this hard to discredit someone, regardless of any reads going around.
Why do you keep talking about yourself? It's unbecoming of you, RC.

In post 324, RadiantCowbells wrote:I did it as a reaction test because being RC I do not expect to live the night anyway unless I get docced so I don't see a big problem with me being outed.
You can like it or not like it but I caught scum.
Don't like it, you didn't catch scum, your results suck, you smell like a scumlord, I hope you die.

In post 326, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 323, gerryoat wrote:I assume you're used to people backing down from you, but I don't back down. Which is why I think your ego took a hit. And you're trying to strong arm a lynch for someone scumreading you.
I'm not trying to do anything. You have basically already been lynched, it just hasn't quite happened yet.
Pontius Pilate: I wash my hands of this mess.

In post 338, RadiantCowbells wrote:And you CLEARLY do that as scum so the best that you can do is say that you... also sit there discrediting your attackers as town? I mean I've never seen a town player discredit half as much as you and there's a reason on MS that discrediting is generally seen as extremely scummy but hey if you actually do that shit I'd love to see it.
You've spent the last like 40 posts before this point discrediting the first player to stand up to you over and over so remind my again why you aren't scum?

In post 341, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 339, Keyser Söze wrote:
Conclusion #1:

RadiantCowbells and gerryoat aren't in the same scum faction.
No, I'm actually hard, hard, hard bussing his ass so if you wouldn't mind please help me with this sweet bus.
Sudden switch to mentioning bussing in this and 340 is a tonal scumtell to me, as if you're trying to up with a new angle to same shtick so that it doesn't seem like you're repeating yourself despite saying the same thing over and over.

In post 349, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you want to argue that I might be scum, then saying that I'm blowing things out of proportion or defensive might make sense or have a purpose. But you aren't arguing that so ??? just discrediting.
Nice strawman. He actually was arguing that, and all you've been doing the whole time is discrediting.

In post 356, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree that we are unlikely to have multiple cops and I would be suspect of anyone else who claims one. But obviously if someone actually is another cop variant they should not 'counterclaim' since I will be dying tonight anyway. I would lean town except for the fact that you are still not voting gerry and it feels like you might be scum with him waiting to see how the rest of the game reacts before you commit a vote to him.
Good shading. Wait - you died last night?

In post 362, RadiantCowbells wrote:See because I am NOT a fan of your interactions with Gerry. Feels very apt to be SvS. If you're not going to vote him then don't blame me if my last will is for you to be lynched tomorrow.
More AtE.

In post 364, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and you know what else is cool? Scum!Gerryoat posts a fucking shit ton. Averages about 105 posts per game as scum.

As town? Far less invested. Between the games I've looked at it's 23, 50ish, and 74 posts per day phase. Contrast his LOWEST scum game had 80 posts per day and he went one super long stretch without posting in it.
Is this seriously what you're passing off as scumhunting?

In post 365, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh I'm sorry I forgot that
power role fucking radiantcowbells expecting to be docced
was selfish/anti-town play. Please forgive me your highness.
Oh, now I get it. You didn't really ever believe that you were going to die last night. Great alibi. Guess there's no way to bust it without mislynching all of Town to find the doc, huh? I guess you're a little disappointed that I turned out to just be a plain old vanilla then.

In post 367, RadiantCowbells wrote:Keyser, I get the impression you disbelieve my claim. If you do, then just shut up about it and figure it out tonight with my flip. Kay?
Wait, so you DO believe you're going to die! Okay, okay, I've got it now. We're on the same page.

In post 438, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oi dumbasses. Do you really think that if Gerryoat were town then absolutely no one would be interested in jumping on a hard pushed wagon and blaming me for it?

No one else is going to get lynched today so pull your heads out of your asses and vote him.
The AtE is strong in this one.

In post 447, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's your scumbuddies trying to get him quicklynched to keep you alive. I mean I think it's shit play since you're all goign to be fucking obvious scum tomorrow but whatever floats your collective boat.
In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah there's a lot of dumb town there as well.
AtE & hedge. Obvious playbook is obvious.

In post 467, RadiantCowbells wrote:Except I don't always deathtunnel the first person that I scumread on day 1. Great job buying into Gerryoat's shitty discrediting and teaching him that it's a viable playstyle.
The discrediting by accusing him of discrediting is getting kinda old tbh.

In post 478, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ooh I have a countertheory. What if Gerry is just a scumfuck who called my vote on Rautherdir 'taking the game back to rvs' to discredit a vote on his scumbuddy like he discredits everything else that does't help him?
Your countertheory sucks scumballs.

In post 510, RadiantCowbells wrote:Him calling my vote on Rautherdir and attempt to drag the game back to RVS seemed kinda chainsawy and didn't make much sense outside of that context and we all know how good my chainsaw reads are :o
Oh.

[quote="In post 510But like in general it's not what's there it's what's absent. There's not a single post that I can point to and see any scumhunting going on in his brain behind the wheels.
Just feels like a series of disconnected posts that don't, as far as I can tell, have a single town train of thought underlying them.[/quote]
Funny, exactly how I feel about your posts.

In post 681, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Vifam

Scumread that slot yesterday and that was an absolutely unacceptable quickhammer.
So why do you need to remind us that you scumread the slot yesterday? Typical scum reaction with a vote on an easy target, which you conveniently never push.

In post 684, RadiantCowbells wrote:Notice me not retracting my claim?
In post 719, RadiantCowbells wrote:I did not just claim what I did for lulz and I have nothing else to say about it right now.
In post 741, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am bulletproof and I claimed what I did to bait nightkills. I claimed the way I did to minimize the odds of being counterclaimed and it worked. I am actually pretty good at that.
If you don't believe it coming from today note the point where I said that there was no doc in the setup. I said that for a reason.
Ohhhh I get it now. So you tunneled town and claimed a cop role while asking doctors to protect you in order to bait a NK that would be wasted because you're an unconfirmable PR role. Now I get it. It all makes sense and I definitely don't think you could've made any of that up as scum.

In post 752, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because I think that getting you to calm the fuck down and leave me alone is more valuable than the slim chance that scum try to nightkill me twice.
:roll:

In post 765, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I bait 1 kill all I do is waste scums night and don't actually get us a mislynch.

The cop is dead there's no huge value to my role anymore.
Oh so THAT'S why you claimed BP. So now it's super obvious why you're not dead and even baiting a NK doesn't really get us anywhere actually so everything you did Day 1 just fucked Town over and nothing else. We're totally on the same page now, I promise.

In post 769, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean there's still value in wasting a nightkill. But if JJD is going to flip his shit at me I might as well come clean and try to get town on the same page.
Hope you're damned fucking sure on that TR, town!RC, cuz you gave up the opportunity to deathtunnel a PR with a fake guilty just here. Oh wait, second sentence was addressed to the actual scum!RC playing this game.

In post 794, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey you smurfs what are all of your Matt reads?
Good lynch shopping.

In post 798, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey matt what's your read on yourself?
Good recovery.

In post 802, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well I disagree.

VOTE: MattBlackGuy
Even better recovery.

In post 807, RadiantCowbells wrote:No matter how hard I try you're never satisfied.
This is not a home I think I'm better off alone.
You always disappear even when you're here.
This is not my home I think I'm better off alone.
You're on fire.

In post 873, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why would I nightkill JarJar? There's an obvious nightkill in this day phase for RC!Scum and it's not JarJar.
Gee, I wonder who. Certainly not Vifam.

In post 878, RadiantCowbells wrote:FTR the day 1 deathtunnel was because I was trying to act like investigative RC who got outed and expected to die and needed to lynch his target at all costs.
Oh please.

In post 914, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't even need to include Sheep who I'm having second thoughts about to have a confident pool of 6 town. Scum killed the cop but I think this is going to be a town sweep from this point on.
Scum (you) most certainly did kill the cop. Good attempt at shirking any responsibility, though.

In post 943, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not sure if you've caught on yet JJD but I am absolutely sick and tired of wasting my time defending myself instead of lynching scum. If I can get you to fuck off it's worth it.
Lol. If by lynching scum you mean mislynching Transcend because.... I'm sorry, why, again? You don't like his playstyle? Or mislynching someone who refuses to extrapolate on their reads in great depth is easy? Sure, that makes sense.

In post 947, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Rautherdir
If you were Town and genuinely scumhunting you would've recognized that this was newb!town like 5000 years ago.

In post 954, RadiantCowbells wrote:I like this.

There's a really slick tell on Rautherdir that if he flips scum I am near 100% on who one of his partners is.
Gee, how promising. Is this like how when you had a cop variety role and were baiting NKs and it was going to be super great? Too bad neither of these claims are things you'd have to make good on, and everyone will conveniently forget that this was one of the baits you used to have him mislynched.

In post 964, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah. one of many things I don't like from his slot.

But I want to sell my vote out to a lot of different wagons today because I'm not ready to settle down ;)
So you're not even trying to pretend that you're not shopping for lynches anymore? Kay.

In post 975, RadiantCowbells wrote:I promise you you sitting there and pushing one me makes me play a ridiculous amount worse.
And when you die, you'll not be playing at all! Nice AtE, btw, as always.

In post 977, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean it is AtE. It's also true.

No, there's no chance that I'm getting lynched today so please just leave me alone and let me focus on my stuff.
What stuff?
In post 1033, RadiantCowbells wrote:Transcend if you play like that I'm just going to lynch you.
Oh, right. That stuff. So your response to pressure is to push the lynch of one of the easiest targets on the playerlist. I get it. Good stuff.

In post 1037, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is PL until he replaces out or produces content.
Too bad the content wasn't what you were hoping for. Guess you'll have to policy me for finding you scummy if you can't find anything else that sticks, now.

In post 1079, RadiantCowbells wrote:JJD may actually be scum ftr.
Woah now. You're moving the super solid TR who you outed yourself as BP for and in so doing showed D1 to be a total scumfucking of Town to a scumlean? You must be totally surprised that he didn't stop pushing you after you claimed that BP role! Guess if he doesn't let up the only recourse is to move into the lynch pool. Good Town play, RC.

In post 1122, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1110, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you are town here do not join another game with me in it Transcend. This is not cool.
Someone hammer.
Likelihood of this coming from Town with like 8 days left in Day 2? No.

In post 1124, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am voting a slot that is refusing to contribute anything to the game and encouraged a quickhammer on town cop.
:roll: This is just desperate. First of all, Transcend has added more to this game than Akarin, matt, and Rauthedir, two of which you "suspect" as being scum, so your reasoning is bs. Second, you fucking started that shithole of a wagon and pushed gerryoat down a hill with a cliff at the bottom. Remember ? Nah, I forgot all about it, too, and everything else that happened D1, so I'll blindly believe your self-serving version of what happened.

Hey look guys, RC has been full of shit from the start of his ISO to the end! Gee, I guess he must be Town!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by nancy »

I'll elaborate on Sheep and my TRs later.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Rautherdir

I'm town btw.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Why Rauth?

He called you town/town PR as a fact. Zero paranoia or doubt.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Is this a joke because I can only omgus people?

If you think Rautherdir is town where is my energy better spent?

I'm ngl the replacement coming in and voting me just killed my motivation for this game. Like even being uncertain about the slot I just feel so ugh.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:51 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1154, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 1153, nancy wrote:have I claimed yet? If not, I'm a VT.
This feels very fake to me.
I have more self-respect than that. This makes me want to TR you, though.

In post 1162, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1148, Pine wrote:
nancy replaces Transcend, effective immediately.
Welcome nancy! I've recently been told that you're really good at this game :nerd:
Haha, thanks, but whoever told you that must have been high.

Sheep may be Town after all, but nothing more than a lean for me right now. Day 1 mostly looks good from the slot, Day 2 is a mixed bag. Sheep, I don't really understand why you were scumreading Transcend so hard. Could you please elaborate on this? I want reasons other than activity / game involvement. Also, how familiar are you with his playstyle / personality?

TR on JJD mainly because his posts have mirrored my thought processes for most of the game. D2 start and the push on RC is Town through and through. Keyser has basically been obvtown from the start, constantly ushering the game state forward and being pretty much a townbloc magnet.

I don't like Grendel very much, but I don't have time to really explore that right now so it'll have to wait for this evening. It's nearly 2pm and I need to sleep the afternoon away. Ciao.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1151, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1150, JarJarDrinks wrote:UNVOTE:
By way of summary what was the nature of your scum-read of Transcend?
Already kinda answered this
In post 1097, JarJarDrinks wrote:It's a little of both. It's policy cause he's stubbornly refusing to play. But I also think it's scummy because I know he's capable of playing a solid game. If he'd start giving us real content, I'd probably move my vote.
So considering his play was anti-town and I know he's capable of much better, I lean scum on him.

So basically my vote was mainly to attempt to motivate him to start posting real content and if he didn't, I would have been happy to lynch him.

Looks like the replacement is already redeeming the slot w/ a vote on RC.

VOTE: RC
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Nancy's impressive scum-case on RC did make me feel like I was an idiot for town-leaning his D1 play - such the artistry of her RC-scum-narrative persuasion.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK people. If you have any respect for RCs play you can't townread him.

HE CLAIMED BP WITH ONE VOTE ON HIM.

Read that sentence a few times. He's not a noob people. He knows damn well that you just don't do that.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that he's admitted to fakeclaiming cop, hardpushed town on day 1, etc...
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like seriously, if you were coaching a noob that rolled town BP, what would be the first piece of advice you'd tell them?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Is the answer... "never needlessly tell scum that you are a bulletproof townie"?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”