TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I will say it again, insulting me will get you no where. Prove your reads instead of attacking me personally to try and sway my reads.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1799, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1798, Garmr wrote:Also out of bbt and you bbt was killed let that sink in for a second.
That means my reads where bad Garmr, that's what it means.

I know how to manipulate a game based off of who and who not to kill. You can be a great game solver and charismatic but as long as you have bad reads, you'll be kept alive.

Now that my reads have changed, I don't suspect that I'll live past tonight.

Also, if Prana is town, whoever hammers before the claim will be a deadset scum claim, this is L-1
VOTE: Prana
I hope you don't tbh.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:33 pm

In post 1801, Garmr wrote:I hope you don't tbh.
Well as long as you shoot me, then you're wish will be fulfilled :)
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1800, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I will say it again, insulting me will get you no where. Prove your reads instead of attacking me personally to try and sway my reads.
Nah I think I will let you mislynch prana (which I have been proving is town duh.) and hope you die so I can force titus into 1v1 tomorrow.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:38 pm

In post 1803, Garmr wrote:Nah I think I will let you mislynch prana (which I have been proving is town duh.) and hope you die so I can force titus into 1v1 tomorrow.
This doesn't come from town.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 pm

In post 1804, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1803, Garmr wrote:Nah I think I will let you mislynch prana (which I have been proving is town duh.) and hope you die so I can force titus into 1v1 tomorrow.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 pm

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 pm

<<< I think this triple-post was intentional, so I'm leaving it be, but in the future, if it's intentional, I'd like a way of knowing because I
will
by default delete duplicate posts. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Now think about

If I am wrong about prana (prana =s mafia) then I die from a mislynch and titus becomes pretty much confirmed town into mylo. As town I still actually win even I am dead so If I think about it that way I have nothing to lose no matter prana's flip.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Really??? So far you are so good at knowing what comes from and what doesn't lol. (sarcasm)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 pm

It's weird how when I iso you, I can't actually find where you came to the conclusion that Prana was town. You don't really explain why.

As for your scum reads, they're Titus for pushing Prana, Lexa for claiming roleblocker, and Shannon for?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Regardless, I'm done with this discussion as it really wasn't. Your refusal to actually discuss reads makes me believe you're faking it. You choose to insult me and say my play is weak instead of trying to show me how I'm wrong.

There is no benefit in engaging with you if all you're going to say is "you're pushing a mislynch".
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

First, top lols at the claim or be lynched stuff, only for people to vote while I'm sleeping... different continents people. I'm not skipping sleep to play a game, especially a huge dumbass bullshit one like this.
In post 1637, ThinkBig wrote:@Devil, can you at least say if you are a PR or not?
No big fun PR here.
In post 1675, ThinkBig wrote:Sorry for the double post

I think I know what Devil is trying to say by not claiming.
Yay.
In post 1684, ThinkBig wrote:Not so wild crack pot theory: Devil is a watcher/tracker/and or/follower which is why he isn't claiming. This explains AA's 1-shot fruit vendor role (a role that does basically nothing)
*facepalm*
In post 1700, Titus wrote:You'll know what I'm doing. If not, try when sober.
Is it playing Mafia? Because if you're town you've done a damned shitty job of playing it thus far.
In post 1784, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:A basic concept that scum don't claim Vengeful because it's a promised lynch. The dude did a horrid play and quite honestly against his wincoin.
I remember that...

So, theory:

Before Titus decided to post a VCA thing that avoids anything in thread (seriously Gin, go back and re-read for fucks sake, you're following Titus like a lost puppy dog when we already had the game won) we were comfortably ready to lynch Lexa.

Shannon posted claiming JOAT, which doesn't work with RB in this set up for a start, not with two other claimed JOATs at least. So a minimum of one is lying.

Now Titus comes in and drags votes off Lexa onto me, noting that I had already made it clear scum is either me or Lexa, while simultaneously getting people to ignore that thinking (benefits of being on at the same time).

So, Titus gets me lynched, has saved Lexa, and then we seem to have Garmr as another easy mislynch lined up for tomorrow.

So this goes back on previous thinking, and by fuck am I still shocked for no scum to be on LQs wagon if it's the case, but my scum team is very comfortably Titus and Lexa.

Vote stays on Lexa, happy to lynch Titus for obvious reasons.

Feel free to deviate, but guarentee we lose at that point. Shouldn't have ever thought Garmr might be scum.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:46 pm

By play, how is Lexa scum
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 pm

In post 1755, Titus wrote:
In post 1755, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:As for Prana's voting pattern, Alisae being the usual lynch bait means that would be the attempted counterwagon on Karnos. Prana voted near the end when if by VCA, that means they finally decided to bus. If I do remember correctly, it also goes to show that Prana had a death tunnel for Alisae.

The other thing to note is that when Karnos was scumming it up in the thread, Prana voted All Alone saying it was a much better lynch because All Alone currently had posted much. If I remember, Titus explained counterwagons form on lurkerslots to get scum out of a bad situation and that was evidently one of them.

Prana and Garmr make sense now as the scum.

Garmr with the early push on a partner to gain town cred for it and Prana near the end when it was soon realized no other wagon would likely occur.
That is my theory on vote counts.
Also, when it comes to the VCA, this is the conclusion I came too without realizing it aligned with Titus' investigation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1810, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It's weird how when I iso you, I can't actually find where you came to the conclusion that Prana was town. You don't really explain why.

As for your scum reads, they're Titus for pushing Prana, Lexa for claiming roleblocker, and Shannon for?
Will admit I never talked about it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:29 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1784, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also considering that I've been town reading Prana, that leads to reason as to why I'm actually alive today and the same for Lexa as after the Alisae flip, heat was indeed being pressured on the Lexa slot.

What also changes is that once Titus joined, there has been a lot of actual discussion going on about reads instead of the quick lynching and you call my play abysmal.
Oh yeah, meant to comment on this. First bit is WIFOM, entirely possible for scum to go "you thought I was scum and this guy was town, why would scum keep you alive?", so yeah, means nothing.

Second bit... discussion about reads? Fuck off is there. Titus couldn't discuss reads, she's never done any actual reads, it's all VCA which, without reading the thread, is meaningless.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Titus »

@Garmr, Just how would I be conftown after mislynching you?

@All, Now that Devil has claimed VT, I will claim. I am another joat. Guess what, P was so ridiculous, he left all his shots too.

That's why I knew that PD wasn't claiming a PR, TB. I was said PR. Now, let me explain how you could deduce everything I just said.

You pushed saying my role had to exist. I said basically to table it and deflect. This is a subtle indicator what you're doing didn't work.

Then you assume for some unknown reason its PD, when PD would just outright claim, even though a competent player uses their shots.

I tell you that's not his claim. Now, how could I know what PD was claiming without investigating him? Either, I saw a role hint (Highly unlikely, given I hadn't read and I am asking for claims), investigated him (Really, with a dead rolecop), I am scum (you already know this one is false), or I am the very role so it's highly unlikely PD will claim it. This is what you should have deduced by page 68, Post 1679.

Now, in 1683 - Same page. I tell you to go back to the assumption I said was terrible. I told you Pepto (the guy I subbed in for) was terrible. I supposed (incorrectly obviously), that you had picked up that I was as subtle as a sledgehammer about being another Joat. This is me telling you I have all three shots remaining because Pep never used them. He never even tried.

I was hoping Devil would claim the joat, I would bust him, AND get a clearing/confirming investigation off tonight. Yet PD wouldn't be dumb enough to CC me after I claim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1817, Titus wrote:@Garmr, Just how would I be conftown after mislynching you?
You would be near confirmed town if prana is scum not for mislynching me. The mislynch on me would be the byproduct of standing up for my beliefs.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1818, Garmr wrote:
In post 1817, Titus wrote:@Garmr, Just how would I be conftown after mislynching you?
You would be near confirmed town if prana is scum not for mislynching me. The mislynch on me would be the byproduct of standing up for my beliefs.
So you're supposing PD will flip scum, yet I am not going to reassess? What about with my claim?

P.S. My shots are Tracker, Follower, and Motion Detector.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:01 am

Post by shannon »

Right, so if I am supposedly not a JOAT because it would be too much, in what universe do we accept your JOAT claim Titus?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1820, shannon wrote:Right, so if I am supposedly not a JOAT because it would be too much, in what universe do we accept your JOAT claim Titus?
My reply to you suggesting you could not be a joat included the knowledge I already was one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

Do I know that? No. But I do know I am a joat, and 4 joats, 3 alive here is wtf?

Now that I was rudely awakened, I am going back to bed as even I need sleep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and PD, VCA is best when not reading. No bias. Tehehe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1819, Titus wrote:
In post 1818, Garmr wrote:
So you're supposing PD will flip scum, yet I am not going to reassess? What about with my claim?

P.S. My shots are Tracker, Follower, and Motion Detector.
Your claim complicates things. I expected you to actually claim vanilla town. There's just so many joat claims it's not funny.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”