Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:04 am

Post by ThinkBig »

VOTE: Karnos

That's a hammer.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:06 am

Post by ThinkBig »

With what I've seen from Karnos thus far, if he actually is town, then he is going to create a toxic atmosphere in this game.No problems with a policy lynch.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:21 am

Post by karnos »

Played right into the scums plan. Unless I'm wrong and it was you.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:22 am

Post by karnos »

In post 774, PranaDevil wrote:31 pages of content, we've tons to look back on, I'm fine with a hammer.
What is this kangaroo court, someone who is already voting offering permission to hammer? This means nothing.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 778, karnos wrote:
In post 774, PranaDevil wrote:31 pages of content, we've tons to look back on, I'm fine with a hammer.
What is this kangaroo court, someone who is already voting offering permission to hammer? This means nothing.
Is it bad I lolled at the kangaroo court bit?

Also, if someone not on the wagon was fine with a hammer... they would also be willing to hammer, so...
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:28 am

Post by karnos »

In post 772, PranaDevil wrote:First, at L-3 when its 7 to lynch, you should absolutely feel pressure
You think it's correct to claim at L-3? This a scum argument. I should use my vengekill on you.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:30 am

Post by karnos »

In post 776, ThinkBig wrote:With what I've seen from Karnos thus far, if he actually is town, then he is going to create a toxic atmosphere in this game.No problems with a policy lynch.
Gotta blacklist you if you are actually town. "If I am actually town" what exactly is toxic about making my case and trying to avoid getting lynched?

Pathetic.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:40 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Well I'm fucking dead.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:42 am

In post 782, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Well I'm fucking dead.
Doc, BB, heal me please. I'm not saying I'm confirmed townie but we can all agree there is no reason to not think I'm worth protecting. Unless of course a PR claimed.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:43 am

Karnos, Do All Alone, he was the counterwagon and honestly the player who has done fuck all. We argued policy and he's been scum. Act like a Vig and make it so it's like a double day tomorrow.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:44 am

Can't believe that was hammer already so quickly.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:45 am

wait he posted, let me review
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:47 am

Post by karnos »

After looking over what led to this hammer, I think I'm going to use my vengekill on...

ThinkBig.

Thinkbig, if you have anything to say to change my mind before the thread is locked speak fast, soon it will be too late.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:48 am

Okay AA is good posting
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:49 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 787, karnos wrote:Thinkbig, if you have anything to say to change my mind before the thread is locked speak fast, soon it will be too late.
I'm not claiming, but it will be a huge mistake for you to vengekill me.

I'd rather you vengekill either Alisae or All Alone. If they're town, it'll save us from wasting a day on a mislynch.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 am

Nah, All Alone is clear mate. Also you want to kill your town lean?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:51 am

Post by PranaDevil »

karnos, please use the nn-existent venge-kill on me, I beg of you. Especially as I said pressure not "claim", blatant misrepping of what I said.

Gin, you definitely are nowhere near worth protecting for the doc. If anyone is reading you as solid town they're nuts, there's so many better places for that protection such as Garmr and shannon, plus it depends on karnos' flip too.

In saying that, why the statement that you are dead? Why should a karnos lynch mean you get NK'd?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:53 am

You are the only one not town reading me sweetie. You may not think it but everyone knows I'm fucking town. With no PR you protect the towniest MoFo, i.e. me.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:57 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Then we have a good start for tomorrow, as you don't seem town.

Mind answering why you would be NK'd over anyone else still? "I'm obv. town" is not a legitimate answer either.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:03 am

Also you're scum reading me for saying it was blatantly obvious that BBT's post was loaded with scum vibes. That's literally the only reason and even you know that's fishy as fuck.

Well Prana, the thing is, because I'm the highest town read MoFo, there is no reason not to kill me as no one lynches their top town reads. Not that hard a concept.

As scum you NK the unlynchable and strongest players. In this case, you're the only one scum reading me. Everyone else concurs that I'm town.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 am

If you so badly want to know what I found wrong with that post, it was the pure fact that he said "Do I need to explain why you're scum; probably not." Simply, Karnos is the main wagon and everyone scum reads him so he can go "oh I can vote and skate by without giving reasons. A free mislynch. That's what I read. You ALWAYS explain a vote so people can look at why you did this or that and look at your true intentions. To blatantly ignore that process is being a cheeky scum move.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:15 am

Post by PranaDevil »

At this stage I'm null reading you, so we'll have less of that "putting words in my mouth" stuff there please. Just because I don't town read you doesn't mean I scum read you. I just seriously dont get you as town, I just see you as "there".

Also, "everyone" is a stretch, I've seen a couple, that would be like me saying "everyone" views me as town because a few people have stated as much, what's more, that's meaningless as views can (and should) change as we go anyway.

Add in that we have no clue what scum are thinking, and who's to say they don't have a better angle to go? Or would want to cast doubt on an "obv town" slot? Any argument, especially before the first flip, about who scum will kill and why, is WIFOM. Add in that directing the doc like that merely opens up everyone else to being targeted (it would literally be saying, everyone else is a free kill), and it's not pro-town. It's not scummy, but it's not pro-town either.

Incidentally... what are your views on karnos and how he's going to flip? As in right this second, are you against the entire wagon, do you like the lynch?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:16 am

Post by karnos »

In post 791, PranaDevil wrote:karnos, please use the nn-existent venge-kill on me, I beg of you. Especially as I said pressure not "claim", blatant misrepping of what I said.
Maybe I'll flip a coin, but Thinkbigs lame "don't kill me because it would be bad" sounds like the sort of thing scum would say, because they are afraid an actual claim would get cced.

Your "pressure" statement was the misrep. I clearly said that without STRONG pressure I wasn't going to claim because my role loses a lot of utility if scum know I have it. You misrepped my statement into it all being about the pressure, when it was really all about why I didn't claim at L-3.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 am

If he's a Vengeful townie then it's a dead slot unless we want to use him as a Vig. I mean when you're a vengeful townie, you want to be lynched. It's not exactly a role you'd claim to get votes off of you
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I don't need to debate the ins and outs of a claimed misrep, I was pointing out you said you didn't feel pressure on you at L-3, I stated you should do, I never stated that should be a claim.

I also pointed out that where you claimed you went from suggesting we lynch Jordan and Garmr tomorrow to you suddenly getting two votes and needing a claim was a fabrication. Meaning the reason for the lie was non-existent too.

And that, Gin, reads that you believe the claim. Is there any reason yu believe it beyond what appears to be "scum wouldn't say it"?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”