Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by lucca261 »

I was focusing on my other game today. I went without posting on it for two days to continue my discussions with UD. I read your posts and I think a lot of them makes sense. I liked in special the part where scum must have been townreading between them. I think you are town, because for scum, it wouldn't make sense to go against the UD/Revan/Hans stuff.

It's almost 5:00 AM here in Brazil. I'm tired and going to sleep. Tomorrow I'll engage with you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Okay, but believe me: there won't be a tomorrow to engage with me. Just please follow my reads. UD is a bit more scummy than I put them down and MOI is a lot more scummy than I put them down but remember.

Yall followed MoI's wagons onto town and got yourselves to LyLo. MoI was universally townread town leader and he never got shot; yet scum were trigger happy enough to shoot Hawk.

That doens't add up whatsoever.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nahdia_Superfan »

In post 1101, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay, but believe me: there won't be a tomorrow to engage with me. Just please follow my reads. UD is a bit more scummy than I put them down and MOI is a lot more scummy than I put them down but remember.

Yall followed MoI's wagons onto town and got yourselves to LyLo. MoI was universally townread town leader and he never got shot; yet scum were trigger happy enough to shoot Hawk.

That doens't add up whatsoever.
I am so bad at this.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by lucca261 »

I'm still here.

There is an alternative opinion about MOI. MOI keeps lynching town wagons. Maybe scum is keeping him alive so he can still lynch this wagons. I think even yourself said this, your catchup is big and I'm forgetting.

Your points about Magna make sense. I don't Fitz is scum, though. And I don't see how you can confirm that Hans is 100% town. I just can't. He made a lot of scummy stuff on this game, especially on D1.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by lucca261 »

for a second I went wtf why is RadiantCowbells posting at this game.

then i realized.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1085, Ultimate Despair wrote:@mod: Revan is due another prod I believe.

@Revan: what exactly is your headspace these days? You'd talked about wanting to provide content, and you'd be substantiating your reads, but it's been days and there's been nothing.

-M
Revan has done absolutely nothing this game.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:24 pm

I can be 100% confident that Superhans is town because he is one of the towniest players I have ever played with.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:28 pm

As for why I am so confident that MoI is scum? I'd like to point out that immediately after replacing in I agreed with your theory that he was just being led by scum. Now I believe that he is scum.
The difference in this case is the specific moments he jumps on wagons. I strongly believe that the jump on the Mozambis wagon was a reaction to Doomfeathers voting Hans.
I may not be able to convince you of that but I feel in my gut that the jump on Mozambis and the timing was really half baked because he needed to do something fast.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Also, I want to point out that literally this entire game HavingFitz and MOI have been alternating throwing shade at each other and buddying yet neither has voted the other.

Town!MoI is paranoid as FUCK about buddying. There is no way he would continue letting Fitz go. It's a transparent scumbuddy/scumbuddy partnership there.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Also, I want to point out that literally this entire game HavingFitz and MOI have been alternating throwing shade at each other and buddying yet neither has voted the other.

Town!MoI is paranoid as FUCK about buddying. There is no way he would continue letting Fitz go. It's a transparent scumbuddy/scumbuddy partnership there.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Like the associatives between MoI and HavingFitz are the point where I seriously consider fakeclaiming as cop with two guilties. They are scum, pure and simple.

COULD I potentially be wrong on Revan? Yes. Revan is the one scum I am least sure about and if after lynching MoI and Fitz you think that it's not Revan? Sure, vote elsewhere.

Just don't touch Doomfeather or Superhans who are both town and when neither of them get lynched town wins this game.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Superhans »

I agree with pretty much everything that Superfan has said so far and am therefore fairly sure he's town.

I found the point about lack of cross voting especially compelling and this explains why Revan has been given a free pass. Definitely agree that there is buddying over bussing.
In post 1058, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:Like besides (what I view as the) scumblock piling onto UD and Superhans there's been very little cross voting. The simple guess of Lucca/Revan/Fitz hasn't voted each other once this game and has had hard townreads on each other from very early on with the support given for it being absolute shit.

I am removing UD from my lynchpool based on that analysis and saying that MoI is far more liable to be scum than he was previously. We are still not lynching him today and I wouldn't lynch him before the scumtrio.
I am going to look for a potential outlier in the Lucca/Revan/Fitz category which at this time seems to be Fitz but I'm not sure.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1110, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:Like the associatives between MoI and HavingFitz are the point where I seriously consider fakeclaiming as cop with two guilties. They are scum, pure and simple.

COULD I potentially be wrong on Revan? Yes. Revan is the one scum I am least sure about and if after lynching MoI and Fitz you think that it's not Revan? Sure, vote elsewhere.

Just don't touch Doomfeather or Superhans who are both town and when neither of them get lynched town wins this game.
Hmm why are you least sure about Revan? It's kinda the opposite for me. (Although I think Fitz / MOI and to a lesser extent maybe Lucca are also very likely to be scum).
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 pm

I am the least sure about Revan but they are still probably scum.

I know like beyond the shadow of a doubt that Fitz/MoI are scum. When they're dead I truly don't give a shit who you lynch.

What matters to win this game Superhans is that you never vote Doomfeather. What matters to win this game Doomfeather is that you never vote Hans.
If you are town that is not one of those two people you are never going to vote either of them even to save your life because town will eventually win by attrition.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Superhans »

Think Revan would have been lynched already if it wasn't for a degree of scum protection.

I was town reading Doom anyway, so I don't think my position on him will change.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I agree with you. I think the most likely explanation is that MoI has been hard pushing lynches to keep Revan from being lynched. However, it's ALSO possible that Revan is town and kept around to LyLo for you to lynch him here.
Lucca is possible scum and was in my original scumblock theory and I note that he literally just waffled on MoI and said NOPE to fitz scum. UD seems really unlikely but like, hey maybe they're playing a fucking great scumgame.
But Fitz has to get lynched today and MoI has to get lynched tomorrow.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:41 pm

In post 1115, Elsa and Anna wrote:I agree with you. I think the most likely explanation is that MoI has been hard pushing lynches to keep Revan from being lynched. However, it's ALSO possible that Revan is town and kept around to LyLo for you to lynch him here.
Lucca is possible scum and was in my original scumblock theory and I note that he literally just waffled on MoI and said NOPE to fitz scum. UD seems really unlikely but like, hey maybe they're playing a fucking great scumgame.
But Fitz has to get lynched today and MoI has to get lynched tomorrow.
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST FROM NOW ON I AM NEVER GOING TO HAVE MORE THAN 2 ACCOUNTS ACTIVE IN GAMES AT ONCE THIS IS LITERAL CANCER
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Superhans »

Use a different browser for each game?
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:46 pm

And yeah since my main got outed anyway and I've made myself the obligatory dayvig kill let me show you my last game in this setup

Yeah, that's probably a good idea superhans. I'm actually using IE for my other current secret alt but I flubbed it this game cuz I didn't go as seriousmode about hiding this one.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Seriously though Lucca: if you're town, then town needs you to come around on Fitz and MoI. After I get daykilled the only way for scum to get lynched is if every townie votes scum.

You -have- to trust me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:04 am

Same goes to you Revan. In hindsight I am liking your slot more and more. You took contrarian stances and stood up for yourself. I think that you are actually probably town and that Lucca is the last scum.

You agree that Fitz is scum. That's a good read. We disagree on a lot but we have common ground there and you need to vote with town here.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:05 am

UD, I'm pretty sure I know at least one of your heads. I'm counting on you guys.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 am

And remember: once the dominos start falling it doesn't matter if you get lynched. MoI and Fitz down and you have two conftown in Hans and Doom leaves the game over.

Just go up the list and the game will be a win.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 am

@Hans because Revan has been a lurker fuck but isn't actually egregiously scummy and I can see MoI keeping Revan alive so that he can use you to lynch them today.
Revan took several intriguing contrarian stances and has just generally struck me as being wrong but for the right reasons if that sort of makes sense.
I'm not saying they're definitely town and when MoI and Fitz are down go the fuck ahead because it's 90% in Lucca/Revan and like 10% UD.
But Fitz/MoI are the next two lynches and that can't be stalled for anything.

Scum thought they had this game in the bag. Prove them wrong. lynch Fitz then MoI.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Superhans »

What do you think the DK was? WIFOM to guarantee lynch of Sesq/FC?

Return to “Completed Open Games”