All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:51 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2194, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1445, All Alone wrote:I don't understand why people are townreading Gin :(
This post, quite simple really. If a player wanted player X dead, then there is reasoning behind it, he would look at the posts people town read and say why they have scummy connotations to them.
Uhhh... I
am
explaining why your posts have scummy connotations?
In post 2197, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Well nevermind, I asked for a policy lynch on Alisae because she was in an almost LyLo situation in a game we played together but it's now over and we can talk about it. During that time, it seemed like Alisae was making leaps and stretches with a bunch of reads on town players I couldn't believe what she was doing so I was angry and was supremely afraid of Alisae being in a LyLo situation this game because I was witnessing what Alisae was doing as town during that whole debacle.
Not buying it.

Alisae had been on all three scum lynches up to that point in Nadroj's game, and you decided he was so bad he needed to be Policy Lynched because he was
considering
townies for the final scum? Like, if you honestly proposed a PL for that reason, then
eat shit
. Even the best players mislynch sometimes, much less CONSIDER the wrong lynch.
That isn't a fucking reason to PL someone.

But I really don't think your proposal was honest. I think you know damn well that that isn't a reason to PL. I think you needed a strategic reason to get back on the Alisae wagon, and looked for the first sign of "bad play" you could propose a PL over.

I mean really, you said in that you had "multiple websites" of meta on Alisae. If you genuinely believed he was deserving of a PL, why couldn't you find an example of his supposedly PL-worthy play from a game that you could actually talk about at the time? Or that was
actually a PL-worthy play
?

You couldn't because your PL was disingenuous horseshit.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

gin, please link me to any game on any site where you've ever believed in a scumtell based on activity and/or timestamps
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:00 am

or anybody else i'm lazy as fuck today
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:33 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 2229, Human Sequencer wrote:gin, please link me to any game on any site where you've ever believed in a scumtell based on activity and/or timestamps
Maybe the last game we played together with a town victory?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:34 am

Also, I don't care how much you think All Alone is town, please realize as soon as I put a vote on him, he decided to become active, defend a little, and then push me some more.

SERIOUSLY THIS CAN'T BE EASIER.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:37 am

Also, I've outlined my case, stated it pretty clearly. I'm not getting into a wall war with All Alone because it will do nothing but create noise. He's scum end of story.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 am

did a quick iso of that game along with a few relevant keywords and didn't come across anything.

your case on aa, where is it? is it just
'naked votes
lurks
scumreads me
beetlejuice'?
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 am

This is your last chance to actually be town before I align you with him.

You want to rethink what you're saying?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:48 am

no, i wanna know why you're scumreading aa kthx
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 am

immediately assuming that i'm going to come up with a red result on you implies guilty conscience, though, just throwing you out there

funny for you to say this is my last chance to be town when that's actually the situation you're in right now, w/ me trying to sort your slot.
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 am

In post 2196, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Don't ignore this
In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I voted, and why I encourage a vote towards AA is for the following reasons:

He has 16 posts in total in which, we can break down fairly simple.
Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.

In his post 1001, AA goes on to say my read on Alisae as town was the only with depth to it. "This is Gin's only townread with any depth to it" (Post 1001, All Alone). Therefore, All Alone has stated that I have reasoning to town read Alisae.

Then in post 1027, AA goes on to say I never explained why I town read Alisae. This is a direct contradiction to his earlier push and shows that All Alone has changed his narrative to fit his push; some of which involves misrepresenting to get it through.

As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.

That ladies and gentlemen is a case worth voting for.
In post 1445, All Alone wrote:I don't understand why people are townreading Gin :(
This post, quite simple really. If a player wanted player X dead, then there is reasoning behind it, he would look at the posts people town read and say why they have scummy connotations to them. However he hasn't done any of that, just a prodge statement in actuality because this is the only thing he said for 400 posts.
In post 1745, All Alone wrote:I see Gin found a way to get back on the Alisae lynch after hard defending him, without ever having explained the townread like he promised

in other news, Gin is scum
300 posts later and he brings up a point that I just pointed out was a contradiction within himself.
In post 1758, All Alone wrote:If Gin genuinely believed Alisae needed to be a policy lynch, he wouldn't have hard defended him and then waited until they were both lynch candidates to bring it up. That is survivalistic play.
This is the only post I can respond to in about 2-3 days but after I'm allowed to speak and say the reasons as to why I demanded a policy lynch, it'll make sense and render this argument invalid.

Thus, we again conclude that All Alone is scum based off of all this.
The major two posts condemning All Alone. Also why I'm getting a scum lean on you right now.
In post 976, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 874, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 46, Asphodel wrote: Self-meta-ing a little bit from my games on the other site,
I very rarely, if ever try to push for my partners to be lynched as scum.
That's for a few reasons. It was a pretty tight-knit group over there, and there was no cardflip in many of the games. Like, over a span of 20 or so scum games, I remember the single time I voted for a scum partner, and even that doesn't really count because my partner made a really terrible counterclaim. That's not to say I never scumread my partners, I just avoided seriously putting my vote on them because 48 hours is not a very long time.
A red flip will be V interesting. I'm confused as to why, as town, you'd be saying that or really anything regarding how you play as red?

I like the conclusion that because there is no day chat, this is his form of telling his partners he won't be pushing them if they get sus.
Asphodel, you should be posting within the next hour or two if you keep up with the same posting pattern and if so, I'd LOVE for you to respond to this
In post 1063, Human Sequencer wrote:Gin is town on reread and for post 976. I doubt scumGin would care enough to pay attention to anybody's posting patterns, where as a good little townie is very interested in when and where he gets information from.
Out of all people on this thread, YOU were the one last game to give me a town read based on paying attention to things like activity reading.

How you'd so quickly disregard your thoughts when talking to me this game doesn't bode well.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 am

In post 2196, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Don't ignore this
In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I voted, and why I encourage a vote towards AA is for the following reasons:

He has 16 posts in total in which, we can break down fairly simple.
Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.

In his post 1001, AA goes on to say my read on Alisae as town was the only with depth to it. "This is Gin's only townread with any depth to it" (Post 1001, All Alone). Therefore, All Alone has stated that I have reasoning to town read Alisae.

Then in post 1027, AA goes on to say I never explained why I town read Alisae. This is a direct contradiction to his earlier push and shows that All Alone has changed his narrative to fit his push; some of which involves misrepresenting to get it through.

As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.

That ladies and gentlemen is a case worth voting for.
This post, quite simple really. If a player wanted player X dead, then there is reasoning behind it, he would look at the posts people town read and say why they have scummy connotations to them. However he hasn't done any of that, just a prodge statement in actuality because this is the only thing he said for 400 posts.
In post 1745, All Alone wrote:I see Gin found a way to get back on the Alisae lynch after hard defending him, without ever having explained the townread like he promised

in other news, Gin is scum
300 posts later and he brings up a point that I just pointed out was a contradiction within himself.
In post 1758, All Alone wrote:If Gin genuinely believed Alisae needed to be a policy lynch, he wouldn't have hard defended him and then waited until they were both lynch candidates to bring it up. That is survivalistic play.
This is the only post I can respond to in about 2-3 days but after I'm allowed to speak and say the reasons as to why I demanded a policy lynch, it'll make sense and render this argument invalid.

Thus, we again conclude that All Alone is scum based off of all this.
The major two posts condemning All Alone. Also why I'm getting a scum lean on you right now.
In post 976, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 874, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 46, Asphodel wrote: Self-meta-ing a little bit from my games on the other site,
I very rarely, if ever try to push for my partners to be lynched as scum.
That's for a few reasons. It was a pretty tight-knit group over there, and there was no cardflip in many of the games. Like, over a span of 20 or so scum games, I remember the single time I voted for a scum partner, and even that doesn't really count because my partner made a really terrible counterclaim. That's not to say I never scumread my partners, I just avoided seriously putting my vote on them because 48 hours is not a very long time.
A red flip will be V interesting. I'm confused as to why, as town, you'd be saying that or really anything regarding how you play as red?

I like the conclusion that because there is no day chat, this is his form of telling his partners he won't be pushing them if they get sus.
Asphodel, you should be posting within the next hour or two if you keep up with the same posting pattern and if so, I'd LOVE for you to respond to this
In post 1063, Human Sequencer wrote:Gin is town on reread and for post 976. I doubt scumGin would care enough to pay attention to anybody's posting patterns, where as a good little townie is very interested in when and where he gets information from.
Out of all people on this thread, YOU were the one last game to give me a town read based on paying attention to things like activity reading.

How you'd so quickly disregard your thoughts when talking to me this game doesn't bode well.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

We have guns you little magic sword wielding fucks

AA is the hero we need and the one I deserve

I don't think you guys really deserve him
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 am

In post 2240, Zachstralkita wrote:We have guns you little magic sword wielding fucks

AA is the hero we need and the one I deserve

I don't think you guys really deserve him

let's get rid of him then, he needs rope.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 am

@gin
that has nothing to do with you scumreading asphodel for activity whatsoever and everything to do with you paying attention to the gamestate with a powerful intention to gamesolve. it doesn't count for what i was looking for.

i did the same thing that game as well, you're hard to sort for me. remember all of d1 where i was scumreading you, then scumleaning you, then townreading you... ad infinitum. it took me ages to sort you out, which is partly why i've put it off this game until later but you went and made yourself a wagon didn't you.

thank you for quoting your aa case, i'm going over it now
nah
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Responding only because of a vote on him isn't really scummy it's just reactive play

And when he has appeared it's been good posting so can't fault him for activity

Gin ur basically lock scum lol
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:00 am

In post 2243, Zachstralkita wrote:Responding only because of a vote on him isn't really scummy it's just reactive play

And when he has appeared it's been good posting so can't fault him for activity

Gin ur basically lock scum lol
I hope to god this isn't your town play.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

There's a thin line between town not being stupid and lynching you and you getting off with one of those bad lynches due to your persuasion skills Day 1

You are doing your best to widen it
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 am

is actually scummy as fuck
right out of the gate you speak as if aa is scum and what the world is like if that's the case. you're not speaking about how you react or read his posts, you're just straight out saying he's scum and working forwards with that. it's a subtle wording slip but i really think it points towards you mentally consigning the case towards 'ok i have to make a case about why aa is scum' as opposed to 'ok, i need to convince town that aa is scum'.

it's kinda hard for me to explain what i mean here so i hope it makes sense.

much the same for . you don't type in a way that convinces me that you're scumhunting.

zach, point me towards more posts of gin's that i should read. put it right in front of me. please. i don't do well in this game unless i'm being reactionary.
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 am

HUMAN
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 am