WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.05
Leonshade
(0/6)
-
DiamondSentinel
(1/6)
- Leonshade
I Am Innocent
(1/6)
- Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
(2/6)
- Titus, I Am Innocent
Titus
(1/6)
- MariaR
-Grey-
(1/6)
- Creature
Zefiend
(0/6)
-
MariaR
(0/6)
-
Tywin Lannister
(0/5)
-
Massive
(0/6)
-
Creature
(2/7)
- Zefiend, DiamondSentinel

Not Voting: Tywin Lannister, -Grey-, Massive

Notes
: - (expired on 2017-01-11 03:24:00) until Peptobislawl can vote.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:45:00) until the end of Day One.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch. (For most!)
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:24 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Creature
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:27 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Mod - Am I still unable to vote?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:28 am

If not, then I should be on Creature.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

Nah, I wasn't kidding about mylo.

If we make the following assumptions, shit can hit the fan today.

1)3 scum each faction
2)Leonshade scum
3) Vifam town (this one hinky)
4) Massive drafts a scumfuck
5) Almost Chara drafts a townie
6) We mislynched today
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Creature »

idk, sometimes I feel like each manager should draft the scummiest player from the other draft and then we immediatelly lynch that player.
Sigh
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 am

1. That won't work
2. That's a bad idea overall
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

So, do we lynch Leon or Pepto?

I feel more confident in Pepto being scum than Leon. Yet, Leon is the safer play and a Leon townflip makes MariaR/Pepto faking masons less likely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1631, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. That won't work

Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Creature »

I don't feel like lynching a mason claim right now.
Sigh
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1627, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Mod - Am I still unable to vote?
You've been able to vote for approximately two days. You've recovered from both the FU and the STFU.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1624, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1622, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1586, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ooh, we should take this opportunity to do a social experiment.

So, since I am the newcomer, and therefore read the thread with fresh eyes, you guys should sheep me for my lynch on Tywin. If it's MyLo, we're screwed anyways. If it's not, then there's no loss!

It's a win-win (almost)!
How is it MyLo with an odd amount of players.

unvote pepto
Good point.

#BlameTitus

She was the one suggesting it was MyLo first.
I have a feeling you're scum here. You go off this stupid mylo theory, and then call it a win-win to lynch one of the strongest TRs, for no reason whatsoever. You never gave a case on why you thought I was scum, and your posts have all been shit for the most part. Even your intro was bad formatting that you already knew would be ignored.

I think I SR diamond at this point. His replacee Alban was even more useless, he wanted to policy lynch KT (thus giving reason for the NK on KT), and he gave zero reads whatsoever all game. He was the definition of useless. Then diamond comes and gives shit posts and says 'let's lynch Tywin, everyone sheep me plz, because I say he's scum even though I refuse to give any reason to want him lynched other than voting gamma.' So the only real reason you'd want the strongest TR in the game lynched would be due to you being scum, and your replacee Alban was newscum enough to NK KT instead of strong TRs.

I think my case is the best given so far, so unless somebody strongly objects with good reason, I'm wagoning this guy. He isn't town. That's clear by his and Alban's play.

VOTE: Diamondsentinal
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:50 am

In post 1635, KuroiXHF wrote:
You've been able to vote for approximately two days. You've recovered from both the FU and the STFU.
Then my vote should be on creature.
“Why was I chosen?'
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:52 am

619 Diamond
Armbar Diamond
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1634, Creature wrote:I don't feel like lynching a mason claim right now.
Well, I plan on voting Pepto or Leon barring an exceptional reason not to. So if you wanna work with me, great. I haven't seen any reason to let the three of them live and possible disaster if they do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1637, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Then my vote should be on creature.
My mistake I'll edit that.
In post 1638, Tywin Lannister wrote:
619 Diamond
Armbar Diamond

"619, Tazz! 619!"
"I tell you, Michael. The size difference is amazing, and it shows the strength of Rey Mysterio to hurt DiamondSentinel in such an outstanding way!"

(expired on 2017-01-12 15:52:00) until DiamondSentinel can vote.
(expired on 2017-01-12 15:52:00) until DiamondSentinel taps out, unless someone can stop Tywin Lannister.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 am

In post 1633, Titus wrote:
In post 1631, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. That won't work

Why?
Any time the lynch is decided before the day in which it happens, it always works poorly for town. It's usually wrong, it provides very very little information, and it lets scum hide behind a wall of "well, everyone else said to lynch them".

Also, this is entrusting the lynch to one specific person, who many people have already expressed a desire to not do this. The fact that creature suggested this after just saying "No, don't sheep people" is scummy in and of itself.

PEdit: Tywin, if you're actually town, can you actually try? I have my doubts, but seriously?
“Why was I chosen?'
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:58 am

In post 1639, Titus wrote:
In post 1634, Creature wrote:I don't feel like lynching a mason claim right now.
Well, I plan on voting Pepto or Leon barring an exceptional reason not to. So if you wanna work with me, great. I haven't seen any reason to let the three of them live and possible disaster if they do.
Why? You can't lynch the Mason claim. Why would scum claim that there? They'd be outing at least half their team, if not more... To save a pretty useless player in Pepto. I don't see it being fake, but even if it is, I don't think they're the correct lynch today. I think diamond (Alban) is scum. Pepto was the other useless player, but Alban was ignored simply due to being replaced by a more competent player. That doesn't excuse Alban's entire play D1, and I don't like anything diamonds done D2 either. I said I thought there was at least 1 scum in the Alban/Pepto/KT pool, and KT is dead, Pepto claimed Mason with MariaR... So Alban/Diamond is the scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1642, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Why? You can't lynch the Mason claim. Why would scum claim that there? They'd be outing at least half their team, if not more... To save a pretty useless player in Pepto. I don't see it being fake, but even if it is, I don't think they're the correct lynch today. I think diamond (Alban) is scum. Pepto was the other useless player, but Alban was ignored simply due to being replaced by a more competent player. That doesn't excuse Alban's entire play D1, and I don't like anything diamonds done D2 either. I said I thought there was at least 1 scum in the Alban/Pepto/KT pool, and KT is dead, Pepto claimed Mason with MariaR... So Alban/Diamond is the scum.
I was townreading Alban D1 pretty hard, but I will take a look on that tonight when I get home.

The posture you are taking is exactly why scum would fakeclaim mason. Particularly so if they can control the draft.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 am

So first you say that I'm competent, then you say that I'm not doing anything good.
“Why was I chosen?'
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 am

Zefiend: what are your thoughts on diamond?

MariaR/Pepto: same question
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:03 am

In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:
So first you say that I'm competent, then you say that I'm not doing anything good.
There's a difference. You're not a bad player. You're just scum IMO.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 am

In post 1646, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:
There's a difference. You're not a bad player. You're just scum IMO.
Explain how. Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

You know what?

VOTE: zefiend

Hai of his lurkerscum ISO is slinging mud at me without giving an actual case.

Spoiler: RAW
I didn't like Vifam for town before they were traded, and nothing I've seen since has convinced me otherwise.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

Half*
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”