WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1647, DiamondSentinel wrote:Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
Letting such shit slide gives scum a free pass to push mislynches, though.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1643, Titus wrote:
In post 1642, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1639, Titus wrote:
In post 1634, Creature wrote:I don't feel like lynching a mason claim right now.
Well, I plan on voting Pepto or Leon barring an exceptional reason not to. So if you wanna work with me, great. I haven't seen any reason to let the three of them live and possible disaster if they do.
Why? You can't lynch the Mason claim. Why would scum claim that there? They'd be outing at least half their team, if not more... To save a pretty useless player in Pepto. I don't see it being fake, but even if it is, I don't think they're the correct lynch today. I think diamond (Alban) is scum. Pepto was the other useless player, but Alban was ignored simply due to being replaced by a more competent player. That doesn't excuse Alban's entire play D1, and I don't like anything diamonds done D2 either. I said I thought there was at least 1 scum in the Alban/Pepto/KT pool, and KT is dead, Pepto claimed Mason with MariaR... So Alban/Diamond is the scum.
I was townreading Alban D1 pretty hard, but I will take a look on that tonight when I get home.

The posture you are taking is exactly why scum would fakeclaim mason. Particularly so if they can control the draft.
You could be right, but how would they control the draft, unless you think massive is scum? I questioned the Leonshade pick, but idk. I don't think Chara is scum in raw, but I think it's possible for there to be 1 town manager and 1 scum. I just don't know how probable that would be.

I also kind of question why they'd need to out themselves with two fake claims here. If I was on pepto's scum team, I'd probably bus him over save, mainly because that seems to be the better play. It seems like a fallacy to think they'd both fake claim Mason (Maria did it first) when it's clearly not the optimal play here. I just don't see it, conspiracy theories aside.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:36 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1650, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1647, DiamondSentinel wrote:Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
But this is literally the first thing...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:36 am

In post 1647, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1646, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1634, Creature wrote:I don't feel like lynching a mason claim right now.
Well, I plan on voting Pepto or Leon barring an exceptional reason not to. So if you wanna work with me, great. I haven't seen any reason to let the three of them live and possible disaster if they do.
Why? You can't lynch the Mason claim. Why would scum claim that there? They'd be outing at least half their team, if not more... To save a pretty useless player in Pepto. I don't see it being fake, but even if it is, I don't think they're the correct lynch today. I think diamond (Alban) is scum. Pepto was the other useless player, but Alban was ignored simply due to being replaced by a more competent player. That doesn't excuse Alban's entire play D1, and I don't like anything diamonds done D2 either. I said I thought there was at least 1 scum in the Alban/Pepto/KT pool, and KT is dead, Pepto claimed Mason with MariaR... So Alban/Diamond is the scum.
So first you say that I'm competent, then you say that I'm not doing anything good.
There's a difference. You're not a bad player. You're just scum IMO.
Explain how. Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
If you can't explain a read, then either you have issues expressing your thoughts, or you don't really believe in the read and are bullshitting it. It isn't hard to explain why you believe something is true or false. It only becomes difficult if you're scum playing careful and worried about what others will think of it.

But to add to your point, your entire SR of me was due to my 'naked vote' on gamma (because you ignored everything i said previous to the vote), so you're putting your foot in your mouth here. Funny how it's convienent to call someone scum for a naked vote when it's you doing it, but if you're defending against it, all of a sudden it doesn't make them scum afterall.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1652, DiamondSentinel wrote:
What's your opinion of ?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am

Post by massive »

I think [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8651990]659[/]url] looks like something a mason would say about his mason partner in a fight -- calls both participants town but only focuses on the non-mason-partner.

And the Leonshade pick is GENIUS, playas.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:46 am

In post 1653, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1647, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1646, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:
So first you say that I'm competent, then you say that I'm not doing anything good.
There's a difference. You're not a bad player. You're just scum IMO.
Explain how. Just because someone doesn't explain a read doesn't make them scum.
If you can't explain a read, then either you have issues expressing your thoughts, or you don't really believe in the read and are bullshitting it. It isn't hard to explain why you believe something is true or false. It only becomes difficult if you're scum playing careful and worried about what others will think of it.

But to add to your point, your entire SR of me was due to my 'naked vote' on gamma (because you ignored everything i said previous to the vote), so you're putting your foot in your mouth here. Funny how it's convienent to call someone scum for a naked vote when it's you doing it, but if you're defending against it, all of a sudden it doesn't make them scum afterall.
Do you realize what you just said yet, and who you're talking to? "You have issues expressing your thoughts"

Huh. Weird.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 am

In post 1654, -Grey- wrote:
What's your opinion of ?
Umm, I think it's unremarkable.
“Why was I chosen?'
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1657, DiamondSentinel wrote:
What's your opinion of ?
Why?
---
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:14 am

In post 1658, -Grey- wrote:
What's your opinion of ?
Why?
I dunno. It just is. I don't have anything to say about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Titus:
Are you actually scumreading me, or is your proposed lynch just based on the possibility of scum being drafted here? If the latter, your proposed lynch makes no sense. Lynching the draftee is the worst possible policy lynch, and just serves to keep the scum that doesn't get drafted alive. And we're not lynching a mason claim today, either.

Town: Tywin, Maria, Pepto (I doubt the mason claim is fake, the fakeclaim is really ballsy if so)
Townlean: massive, Titus (getting paranoid of Titus due to the fear-mongering)
Scummy: DiamondSentinel

So I want to take a look at Alban & Titus's ISO to get a better read on them, and at the rest to sort them.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Creature:
Could you explain your TR on DiamondSentinel? As well as why Tywin is in your scumpool.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 am

Post by massive »

Maria / Pepto
: Did you have access to your mason thread before the start of D1? Holla atcha GM.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 am

Post by massive »

Spoiler: Raw
Nero is town. I still think KMD is town, and honestly I can see Dodge being town too, playas. But I think I've seen more posts ABOUT Lil Uzi than I've seen posts BY Lil Uzi.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 am

In post 1663, massive wrote:
Nero is town. I still think KMD is town, and honestly I can see Dodge being town too, playas. But I think I've seen more posts ABOUT Lil Uzi than I've seen posts BY Lil Uzi.
Massive, I would actually request that you draft Nero over here tonight. We need a strong town voice who actually does stuff, because nobody is willing to trust anyone this game, and RAW is a waste of Nero.
“Why was I chosen?'
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 am

Post by MariaR »

Yes
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1662, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
: Did you have access to your mason thread before the start of D1? Holla atcha GM.
this was the quote
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

In post 1666, MariaR wrote:
Maria / Pepto
this was the quote
Then how are you masons? I was under the impression that flavor is independent of alignment.
“Why was I chosen?'
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 1667, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Maria / Pepto
this was the quote
Then how are you masons? I was under the impression that flavor is independent of alignment.
Presumably he rolled alignments first, then determined if we were masons or not.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1659, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1658, -Grey- wrote:
What's your opinion of ?
Why?
I dunno. It just is. I don't have anything to say about it.
That's kind of strange, considering I am scumreading zefiend for slinging shit at me without a case and you believe reasons aren't necessary to scumread someone.

I'd think you'd have an opinion on this.
---
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:14 pm

In post 1661, Leonshade wrote:
@Creature:
Could you explain your TR on DiamondSentinel? As well as why Tywin is in your scumpool.
Didn't know I was in his scum pool, but if so, that's a 180 change from his D1 town bloc. He would need to call my D2 posts scummy.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:16 pm

In post 1663, massive wrote:
Raw: I agree with massive here, on all of it. Kmd looks like scum to me.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Idk about dodge so maybe not all of it, but Nero is town and kind is scum IMO.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by massive »

Maria / Pepto
this was the quote
(the answer was yes)

How come you guys didn't discuss the vote block / finishing move prior to start of D1?
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

More of why I'm so awesome.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”