What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 333, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Whew, caught up. Okay reads and then questions

Reads:
RainbowDash town as fuck$Still don't like her because I played a MLP themed game of Mafia and lost it because I sent a mafioso into a vet, ergo allowing an escape from a MyLo and loss of game. UGH
Can you explain your Rainbow read a bit more? The second sentence seems completely irrelevant to the first.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 374, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 372, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote: 1)Sheep/Band wagon votes. This is where one player votes someone who seems to get a lot of heat on them to blend in or because they feel like following someone they town read to apply it as a pressure vote against the accused to get them talking.
That's what I did here, as evidence, even with 2 votes, my sheep vote got you talking and that's what I want to happen.
Don't argue one post by me, remember our entire argument.

You're talking now, I'm extracting info and I'll be able to make a sufficient read when we are done here.

What else you got that you're not clear about?
Yeah...no. You're scum. I'm certain in this now.
You've put no effort into scumhunting currently whatsoever.
You're voting me, and you'd think that because you are voting me you would want to talk to me to see if I'm scum or not but nope, I am completely in control of our dialogue. You have nothing to ask me. And when you asked me "why didn't I go attack someone else?" you figured I wouldn't attack you. You were probably hoping I didn't attack you.
Your voting has no conviction behind it, and it's sheepy and that's bad. I don't think you even understand how bad it is.
Lastly you just offered me IoA. Your post has more information then analysis in it.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Ircher »

Scummy != Scum; Sheeping != Scummy
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Ircher »

Ooh, I just noticed something. Wonder if the rest of you noticed. (It's not really relevant to who's scum and all; just something I just noticed ;))
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

That's because the second sentence is in fact irrelevant to the first. It was a game that was held on a different site, and because of that game, I will forever hold a vendetta against My Little Pony, ergo why I dislike RainbowDash.

She's town to me because she wants quality posts, not spam where players, like me who work an 8-5 can keep up with the thread. Spam helps a scum blend in D1 instead of leaving a more noticeable trail, to push for quality over quantity is a town tell for me.

P-Edit:

Okay cool, have fun convincing other people that. You just don't know how to fucking scumhunt.

I VOTE TO GET YOU TO TALK. AFTER YOU TALK, I HAVE INFO TO ANALYZE.

Sweetie it's called a reaction test, it's part of the process and if that's scummy to you, then you're being dense.

Oh and this will really rile up your feathers, but I still haven't come up with a conclusion whether you're townie or scum. How does that make you feel?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 379, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:ou just don't know how to fucking scumhunt.
It's easy to insult and discredit a player you're attacking. It's harder to prove them wrong.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also, you're not even putting up a fight. If you're town, put up a fight with me, because if you are town, then I am obviously very wrong.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Alisae - How about you step back from your current Gin read for say an hour or two and maybe look elsewhere then proceed to reanalyze your Gin read after that?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:42 pm

One thing to piss me off real quick is to cherry pick a quote because responding to the whole thing destroys your argument.

Don't try that bullshit on me. I answered why the fuck my actions weren't scum motivated in the same quote.

Fucking read it or actually fight the points I make or give up trying to lynch me with that petty shit.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 382, Ircher wrote:@Alisae - How about you step back from your current Gin read for say an hour or two and maybe look elsewhere then proceed to reanalyze your Gin read after that?
Why?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Ircher »

Cuz I think you might be tunneling right now.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 383, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Don't try that bullshit on me. I answered why the fuck my actions weren't scum motivated in the same quote.
Analyzing yourself is also very self-conscious.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 385, Ircher wrote:Cuz I think you might be tunneling right now.
Anywhere you specificly want me to look then?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

I just want you to look elsewhere besides Gin right now. Then reevaluate Gin when you can be more objective about it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 388, Ircher wrote:I just want you to look elsewhere besides Gin right now. Then reevaluate Gin when you can be more objective about it.
Alright fine, but I am gonna assume you disagree with me. Why do you think Gin is not scum?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Analyzing myself?

Here is your argument as to why I'm scum: "I voted without conviction"

My defeat of your argument: Blatant sheep vote meant to get a reaction out of you.

Your rebuttal: I didn't build a case on you.

My retort: It's Day fucking 1, I'm building the case on the foundation of the reactions I'm receiving from the test.

You can kindly fuck off.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 390, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Your rebuttal: I didn't build a case on you.
Where did I say this exactly?
If you can respectfully show me where you get townie points.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 pm

In post 391, Alisae wrote:
In post 390, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Your rebuttal: I didn't build a case on you.
Where did I say this exactly?
If you can respectfully show me where you get townie points.
In post 369, Alisae wrote:
No, I am saying that your vote has no coviction behind it.
Atleast I think that's what Wishywashy voting is. Voting without convinction. I am probably very wrong tho.
In post 376, Alisae wrote: Yeah...no. You're scum. I'm certain in this now.
You've put no effort into scumhunting currently whatsoever.
You're voting me, and you'd think that because you are voting me you would want to talk to me to see if I'm scum or not but nope, I am completely in control of our dialogue. You have nothing to ask me. And when you asked me "why didn't I go attack someone else?" you figured I wouldn't attack you. You were probably hoping I didn't attack you.
Your voting has no conviction behind it, and it's sheepy and that's bad. I don't think you even understand how bad it is.

Lastly you just offered me IoA. Your post has more information then analysis in it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Gin, by no conviction I mean you don't feel as if I am scum. You have no strong belief to your vote. I'm null to you. And you could be voting people you think are scum and doing this reaction test on them. But you're wasting time on me. I honestly think it's scum motivated. And at the time I'm the easiest wagon to hop on, so you just sheep it to see what happens. Qutie frankly I don't think you could have predicted me going off on you.

I never said the word case. You associated the word case and conviction. Every vote is important when they matter, and I'm holding you accountable to yours. I wasn't asking you to prove that I am scum. And I never did. I'm saying is you never strongly believed that I am scum, yet you are voting me for it anyways.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:21 pm

In post 393, Alisae wrote:Gin, by no conviction I mean you don't feel as if I am scum. You have no strong belief to your vote. I'm null to you. And you could be voting people you think are scum and doing this reaction test on them.
What is scummy about trying to find out your alignment if I'm not sure about you?

What is the rush in voting people I find people scummy if we have 2 weeks total and it's only been a day?

Why rush a lynch when I could spend most of D1 milking information and reactions on every single one of my null/scum reads (You're not the only one I'm going to be doing this to in case you think I'm tunneling you lol) to come to a solid conclusion as to who I think scum is and vote them as an official lynch?

In post 393, Alisae wrote: But you're wasting time on me. I honestly think it's scum motivated.
I could say the same to you, however I'm almost leaning onto a TvT argument. Also I would actually completely agree that sheeping a vote is scum motivated, if it's past Day 2. However, in Day 1, votes aren't super serious until you're turning people into L-3 and L-2, if sheeping at that stage, it's scummy. However, I can not and will not ever see the first couple of votes scummy unless blatant or made by my scum reads.
In post 393, Alisae wrote: And at the time I'm the easiest wagon to hop on, so you just sheep it to see what happens.
This got me a little puzzled if you realize Grey voted and I voted you almost right after, the only wagon that was on you was created on the spot. Also if I was sheeping trying to blend in, wouldn't it be smarter to go for someone that already had 3-4 votes on them instead of just 1?

How can you say I followed a band wagon onto you when I was the first sheeper?
In post 393, Alisae wrote: Qutie frankly I don't think you could have predicted me going off on you.
Nah I did, you just haven't ever played with me to understand that this is standard procedure for me.
In post 393, Alisae wrote: I never said the word case. You associated the word case and conviction. Every vote is important when they matter, and I'm holding you accountable to yours.
If you're holding me accountable, how about Grey's vote?

Not trying to change the topic, I just would like to know your opinion about someone else who has voted you, as well as Gamma, your townread, who voted for you with a blatant sheep vote. What makes me different from the others?
In post 393, Alisae wrote: I wasn't asking you to prove that I am scum. And I never did. I'm saying is you never strongly believed that I am scum, yet you are voting me for it anyways.
And I never tried to prove you were scum :D Again, I'm starting to lean TvT argument the way this has proceeded but we aren't finished yet.

I think overall it's really hard for you to understand what I'm doing until you become an observer. Tomorrow I'll be focusing on another null and will see where that gets me. Consider this a goodnight post because I have to wake up in 7 hours for work.

I will admit I had fun talking to ya :wink:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Oh and UNVOTE: because I never go to sleep holding a vote.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 395, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Oh and UNVOTE: because I never go to sleep holding a vote.
That's rather foolish as it artificially deflates wagons.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 396, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 395, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Oh and UNVOTE: because I never go to sleep holding a vote.
That's rather foolish as it artificially deflates wagons.
Once again, no real conviction in his voting. To him it honestly doesn't matter.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay don't attack him for his playstyle. You just set my scumdar off big time.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 373, Alisae wrote:Why are you giving me information over analysis?
Oh I'm so happy with my vote being on you.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”