Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@ Kairal because i assumed a 9 player setup, as mafia with night meeting 3 mafia with 9 players isnt in the normal guidelines or something, so i either did it on purpose or i townsliped, the later is what happened but obviously this shouldnt be used to read me cause it wouldve ben extremely easy to fake (but it wasnt)

@ Nah, you said i would get lunched today and theres no other way and thats considering the townslip. Also, its completely irrelevant to mention the last guy you fosed has C with his name but to further cast doubt on myself while implying theres some kind of relation here. Your whole post was really bad so is your last post, while you agree that you werent reasonable you still imply my rxn wasnt on point, which was btw because im town and theres absolutetly nothing wrong with my rxn
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:19 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I don't think my post was bad? I made a strong accusation to see how you'd react and if someone would follow. If you literally thought I accused you of being *related* to the other C, or expected me to lead an actual lynch on page 2, idk what to tell you.

As for your reaction, I don't think clinging onto your 'townslip' and inventing reasons to vote me is super town-indicative. ~shrug~
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Then why is it even relevant to say it then
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:26 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I do not need my townslip, i even said not to read into it twice in differents posts, i just explained it which is different. I didnt invent reason to vote you, your post were objectively bad so is your answers, again and i seriously doubt your post was a rxn test
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:28 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

It was relevant because there are people here who were in the same game where the scum claimed scum and almost got away with it. You're so wrong if you think I won't be suspicious of anyone else who claims scum.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 51, MiniDeathStar wrote:I don't think my post was bad? I made a strong accusation to see how you'd react and if someone would follow.
If you literally thought I accused you of being *related* to the other C, or expected me to lead an actual lynch on page 2, idk what to tell you.

lol wat, thats what youve been doing since the start of the game

As for your reaction, I don't think clinging onto your 'townslip' and inventing reasons to vote me is super town-indicative. ~shrug~
In post 19, MiniDeathStar wrote:VOTE: CloudKicker

The
new meta is that whoever is trying to look scummy on purpose is probably actual scum
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the 1st time]
In post 22, MiniDeathStar wrote:I was being serious about Cloud though. R
emember a fellow who claimed scum recently and turned out to be the real scum? Hint, their name also starts with C
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the 1.5st time].

There's also this:
In post 15, CloudKicker wrote:Hello, i fliped my favorite alignement :3 its a secret tho which one it is
Sound like it's town? Because to me it doesn't sound like town would be a secret.
In post 27, MiniDeathStar wrote:The
new meta is to act scummy on purpose ("okay let's do something scummy now, haha hilarious right? :D ") in hopes people townread you for 'playing loose'. I can't be more specific than that atm but it's a trend I've noticed
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the 2nd time]
In post 30, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 28, Secret Agent Jin wrote:MDS, what do you think of the D9 roll instead of D12 or 13?
I don't think much of it. I think it's an established part of MafiaScum's culture to fos whoever is rolling dice in the RVS for making a genuinely random vote and denying town information with it. But like, he was rolling the dice to look scummy on purpose, which is what pinged me.
Okay post, still refering to past games and meta for the 3rd time

In post 39, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh no Kairal, I wasn't talking about Cerbieber, t
he C I meant literally claimed scum and did obvious scummy things in some weird WIFOM attempt and it actually worked on me for a while
[Refering my play to someone who did that with a letter starting with C, completly irrelevant]
, which is why
I'm never falling for that trick again
[Implying i am doing the same thing C as mafia did, referencing my play to a mafia]
Cloud
Killer
is getting lunched today, no way out of that
[You want me lynched for doing the same play you are implying i did with a mafia on your recent game]

Question is, who's on the menu after that.
In post 49, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh,
I remember who accused me last game of thinking too highly of myself because I called them scum. That's right, the scum did. ;)
[
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the Nth time, again implying i am doing exactly what a mafia did ]

Relax, Cloud, I'm
not going to get you lynched
[As if you had any power with this kind of terrible posts lel]
this early and over 3 posts, but your reaction
doesn't exactly persuade me you're town
[Still caliing me scum]
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Yo mini, who cares if i claim scum or not, what i say ingame wont change my role pm
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:40 am

Post by culted »

Hey cloud and mini what are your thoughts on jin?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:48 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it? Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
Not sure yet. I've played with Jin twice so far and from what I saw he's a bit weird/scummy in tone and playstyle so I can't read him until I've seen actual decisions from him.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@Culted what is there to read into, as a town with a lot of attention i expected some kind of chainsaw/coasty NAI posts from scum and his last could fit in these if aynthing but thats really nothing
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it?
Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
Not sure yet. I've played with Jin twice so far and from what I saw he's a bit weird/scummy in tone and playstyle so I can't read him until I've seen actual decisions from him.
In post 51, MiniDeathStar wrote:I don't think my post was bad? I made a strong accusation to see how you'd react and if someone would follow.
If you literally thought I accused you of being *related* to the other C, or expected me to lead an actual lynch on page 2, idk what to tell you.

Did you even read it ? I did that to prove you that i was right to think that ''you accused me of being *related* to the other C, or that i expected you to lead an actual lynch on me page 2". You realize that you are actually scumtelling and that its only page 3
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Lmao and mini's answer about jin is textbook mafia
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:01 am

Post by culted »

CloudKicker wrote:@Culted what is there to read into
It isn't strong but I dislike 25 as it's basically pure commentary while calling the nine roll weird. I'm wondering why if he thought it was weird he wanted an opinion from mini who was already calling you scum felt like a filler question.

Speaking of which I found it sorta town how mini didn't latch onto that despite pushing you; my impression of newer scum players is that they'll try and throw whatever dirt they can possibly find in jars that they're already filling if ya know what I mean.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Theres way more scum content from mini who scumtold in my face for 2 pages str8 than a single somewhat fillery post from jin culted
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it? Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
@Culted : i am mentoring on another mafia site, this line could be added to my book of tells about how this is a clear cut really really common pattern from mafia to answer this kind of question, it keeps everything opens and looks like game solving when its not, its just refusing to answer
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Let me ELI5:
- I think you're scum because you claimed scum, and because you've been freaking out all over the place after I called you out on it
- The fact I *think* you're scum and I'm voting for you doesn't mean I'm asking everyone to sheep me on page 2; that I can probably forgive you since you said you're new here
- C is not related to you in any other way besides that he also claimed scum (and ultimately flipped scum); I mentioned his name to hint at the people who were in that game with me. Read the posts in context.

As a bonus, I find your forced attempts to make me look scummy eye-roll worthy (""actually scumtelling"", ""textbook mafia""). If that's the best you can do, just say I'm confscum to you and stop talking to me. You're clogging the thread and I literally don't care about your reads atm.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Kairal »

I'm not quite sure what to make of this exchange. I'm leaning both of you being town right now.

However I am curious about Grey's vote. At this point a vote for Cloud feels like a serious vote and not an RVS vote. Please provide some reasoning Grey.

VOTE: Grey
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 59, CloudKicker wrote:@Culted what is there to read into, as a town with a lot of attention i expected some kind of chainsaw/coasty NAI posts from scum and his last could fit in these if aynthing but thats really nothing
In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it? Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
@Culted : i am mentoring on another mafia site, this line could be added to my book of tells about how this is a clear cut really really common pattern from mafia to answer this kind of question, it keeps everything opens and looks like game solving when its not, its just refusing to answer
Although... Cloud isn't your post on Jin functionally identical to Mini's? You both say he's sorta suss but we probably shouldn't make anything of it. Seems a bit odd to be calling her out for it.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:37 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Kairal's town. Very transparent. ;)

Unless he's pulling a Börk Börk on me, for which he should know I'd murder him post-game.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Kairal »

Haha. I appreciate your vote of confidence. When I do get scum I really have to hope you're not in the game :p
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:59 am

Post by culted »

In post 63, CloudKicker wrote:Theres way more scum content from mini who scumtold in my face for 2 pages str8 than a single somewhat fillery post from jin culted
Okay yea I think you're tunneling - can just tell by how you're immediately dismissing any other reads that happen to be in the same post with a townread on mini.

When you come into the game and call something 'weird' but want to see someone's response first that adds nothing. It's how scum post; make no waves while looking like you're making them.

And do you not see where the slight disconnect in mindset is that I'm sensing; ask a question you already acknowledged there isn't really an answer to without hearing what your mindset was first.

Like I said not a lock read but don't misrep me here. ; )
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VC
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vote Count 1.02

1 - Io: Secret Agent Jin
FoSes: culted
0 - Elhabe21:
0 - HellloooNewman:
1 - MiniDeathStar: CloudKicker
0 - Kairal:
0 - Flubbernugget:
1 - I Am Innocent: Aj The Epic
1 - Secret Agent Jin: culted
2 - Cloudkicker: MiniDeathStar, -Grey-
1 - -Grey-: Kairal
0 - culted: HellloooNewman
FoSes:
1 - massive: Flubbernugget
0 - Aj The Epic:
0 -No Lynch:
Not voting: Io, Elhabe21, I Am Innocent, massive
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is (expired on 2016-12-19 23:30:00)

In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
Please refrain from using proven randomness.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:

@culted:
There's too little information for your tell to be valid
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 38, Kairal wrote:
In post 13, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm already liking aj for town
Anyway since the die seemed to be a dead end I'll have to start sniffing somewhere else. Can you elaborate on why that post seems to make AJ look town?
Pissing someone off is a good way to get out of rvs pretty quickly, and it's not done enough to be able to dismiss it as wine

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”