MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

You said you had something big and you're telling me it was to ask Josh a question? I don't believe that
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Joshz »

By near the deadline I already said a couple days, not hours. That's plenty of time for discussion. :/ you can scum read that if you want idc I'm not changing my mind about this.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 175, MariaR wrote:You said you had something big and you're telling me it was to ask Josh a question? I don't believe that
shoosh
pap
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My plan likely will not last beyond Day 1.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 176, Joshz wrote:By near the deadline I already said a couple days, not hours. That's plenty of time for discussion. :/ you can scum read that if you want idc I'm not changing my mind about this.
It's not a sr mostly just advice
and gamma fine go on explain.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No explanation for you
I'm playing my way
This will not affect you until I draw my conclusion
<Embrace The Void>

Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

REM

In post 57, Rem wrote:This may be a town post the more I think about it. It is one of those posts I'd imagine scum wouldn't make because of how awkward it looks.
- what is your justification for the above? I find it a disagreeable post but unsure if playstyle clash.

--
MYKONIAN

- how strong was your kamelot read as of page 2/3?
- this read stays throughout the entirety of the game up to the present. Anything that adds to the strength of that read from bottom of page 2?
In post 150, mykonian wrote:gamma, imagine a hallway, with all kinds of tripwires with little bells to them. How you catch sneaky scum? Well they step on a line and then you hear them.

You are rather barging through that hall.
- Is this just a restatement of Rem's 57 or are you trying to say something different here?

--
KAMELOT

In post 43, Road Kamelot wrote: But its cool to join a wagon on a player because of an NAI post
You joined the Gamma wagon but didnt agree with the case??? lol
- i think this is a seriously poor move onto a kyouko wagon, who i am not in the slightest interested in lynching right now.
- actually. the explanation for the move off right after that if the previous were true would be that you were backpedaling off of confrontation with kyouko. not sure if i entirely think that's too plausible. I dont think your actions after the Kyouko -> MTD switch make that much sense if you were scum.
- word on . good post (by which i mean its a good thing to say not in any game relevant context, but just a good thing to say)

--
MTD

- you're calling kyouko for a perceived "inconsistency" between action and words that I disagree with. not that it doesnt exist, but it isn't a scumtell. unsure if intentions are good here but it doesn't stink as much as kamelot's move. basically i think its a crazy weak stance. thoughts?

--
GAMMA

In post 106, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Road Kamelot
5 points for anyone who can guess why
- is this "points to whoever can guess why I'm doing this" thing a new trend or something? what's the motive? I definitely remember someone else doing this earlier, whoever did that can answer this too. it looks like an overall very unproductive move that's focused on self-image.
- btw, you are giving me the most trouble right now. its hard to consolidate your play into any single category, whether it be "town" or "scum" or "null" or "town whose playstyle i find very disagreeable"
- whats your justification for lack of transparency being helpful overall?

--
how the fuck do people who have never played on MS (and in kyouko's case, on forums) know what NAI stands for? Is this some sort of internet-wide thing?

and what's with gamma patronizing the newbies? that's uncalled for, newbies can do fine.
totally unrelated to the game plea: can we as a community stop with the bullshit elitist rhetoric like newbies need to earn their stripes to get listened to at all? it's usually unhelpful to completely brush people off even if you disagree with them.

kamelot, i'm feeling a lot better about you as I read further along in the game. Gamma > MTD > mykonian (that's my order of vote preference) are all solid reads that i can connect with your thoughts right now, and all votes that i'd be down with for now.

VOTE: Gamma
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

its 2 AM and i think its time to aggressively lose consciousness now. good night.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:53 am

Post by MTD »

In post 100, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:"Having wagons without cases or at least scumreads, leads nowhere, and that seems to be what you are pushing for."
I think I've already said that such wagons lead to discussions. This is my objective in RVS. I said everyone is null because we were just barely getting out of RVS. The reason I say we were just barely getting out is because these were the first 2 wagons to form and they formed almost simultaneously out of people who interpreted Gamma's and Mykonian's posts differently.
Yes, you already said such wagons alone lead to discussions. Yes, that is also still nonsense.
A wagon without any backing of a scumread or case exerts no pressure at all, since town does not want to lynch randomly.

"What you did was saying "discussion is good" and then doing nothing that might help actually getting discussion going except when you had no other choice."
I firmly disagree with this. I never backed down from getting a discussion going.
That was not the question.
I did not say you backed down from discussion (this falls under "you had no other choice" imo), i said you did nothing to get it going.
"No idea where you got the idea from that i thought i had misunderstood your post."
Your 76 says I implied Gamma was town in my 69. See my 89.
That was not the question. I said how i understood the post, and i still stand with that.
You claim i had changed my mind, where do you get that from?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:55 am

Post by MTD »

oops formatting, oh well.

@EP:
If you say it exists but is not a scumtell, then what do you explain the inconsistency with?
still the same old MTD
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:03 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 156, XnadrojX wrote:VOTE: Gerryoat

Nice ISO there m8
wow you're an expert scumhunter. voting someone because of their iso because they've only been in the game once so far. hats off to you man, please someone get this person a trophy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don't worry about my lack of transparency
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for the guess my reasoning thing it's me being lazy and not wanting to have to case them myself
<Embrace The Void>

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 181, Errantparabola wrote:- how strong was your kamelot read as of page 2/3?
- this read stays throughout the entirety of the game up to the present. Anything that adds to the strength of that read from bottom of page 2?
As strong as it could be on that page, nothing really added after, but then I didn't see much else that was surprising.

- Is this just a restatement of Rem's 57 or are you trying to say something different here?
It's a response to the previous post, following up to what I previously said to gamma.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:58 am

Post by mykonian »

rather uncomfortable with the ease people seem to ignore Josh with. He votes lurkers, then states he's not going to do anything to see where the game goes. Somewhere, even if both seperately don't look like scumtells to you, the hipocrisy should tip people off.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Joshz »

If the game goes towards scum reading me that's fine.

I agree with most of EP's post. I'd like to point out that I have more posts than you and I'm not a lurker, there's a difference between not posting at all and not posting your reads.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 181, Errantparabola wrote:
REM

In post 57, Rem wrote:This may be a town post the more I think about it. It is one of those posts I'd imagine scum wouldn't make because of how awkward it looks.
- what is your justification for the above? I find it a disagreeable post but unsure if playstyle clash.

--
MYKONIAN

- how strong was your kamelot read as of page 2/3?
In post 150, mykonian wrote:gamma, imagine a hallway, with all kinds of tripwires with little bells to them. How you catch sneaky scum? Well they step on a line and then you hear them.

You are rather barging through that hall.

--
KAMELOT

In post 43, Road Kamelot wrote: But its cool to join a wagon on a player because of an NAI post
You joined the Gamma wagon but didnt agree with the case??? lol
- i think this is a seriously poor move onto a kyouko wagon, who i am not in the slightest interested in lynching right now.
- actually. the explanation for the move off right after that if the previous were true would be that you were backpedaling off of confrontation with kyouko. not sure if i entirely think that's too plausible. I dont think your actions after the Kyouko -> MTD switch make that much sense if you were scum.
- word on . good post (by which i mean its a good thing to say not in any game relevant context, but just a good thing to say)

--
MTD

- you're calling kyouko for a perceived "inconsistency" between action and words that I disagree with. not that it doesnt exist, but it isn't a scumtell. unsure if intentions are good here but it doesn't stink as much as kamelot's move. basically i think its a crazy weak stance. thoughts?

--
GAMMA

In post 106, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Road Kamelot
5 points for anyone who can guess why
- is this "points to whoever can guess why I'm doing this" thing a new trend or something? what's the motive? I definitely remember someone else doing this earlier, whoever did that can answer this too. it looks like an overall very unproductive move that's focused on self-image.
- btw, you are giving me the most trouble right now. its hard to consolidate your play into any single category, whether it be "town" or "scum" or "null" or "town whose playstyle i find very disagreeable"
- whats your justification for lack of transparency being helpful overall?

--
how the fuck do people who have never played on MS (and in kyouko's case, on forums) know what NAI stands for? Is this some sort of internet-wide thing?

and what's with gamma patronizing the newbies? that's uncalled for, newbies can do fine.
totally unrelated to the game plea: can we as a community stop with the bullshit elitist rhetoric like newbies need to earn their stripes to get listened to at all? it's usually unhelpful to completely brush people off even if you disagree with them.

kamelot, i'm feeling a lot better about you as I read further along in the game. Gamma > MTD > mykonian (that's my order of vote preference) are all solid reads that i can connect with your thoughts right now, and all votes that i'd be down with for now.

VOTE: Gamma
NAI is not exclusive to MS, no. And saying "points for whoever can guess why" to me makes the reads less legitimate, it's a rigged question aa it implies whoever answers agrees said post was scummy, as well as gives whoever posted it more reasoning than they necessarily would've had.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:45 am

Post by MTD »

In post 190, Joshz wrote:If the game goes towards scum reading me that's fine.

I agree with most of EP's post. I'd like to point out that I have more posts than you and I'm not a lurker, there's a difference between not posting at all and not posting your reads.
I'd argue that posting only meaningless things is much worse than not posting at all on average.
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Joshz »

Nothing is ever truly meaningless
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Joshz »

This is a beginner game. Beginning scum do basic things, such as target the towniest player which is errantphobia right now, either throwing docs and bgs off or just ignoring them. So, before I made this post, there was a decent (read: definitely not guaranteed) shot thst ep was going to be killed tonight depending on how the rest of day 1 goes, assuming he isn't scum himself. By me saying this post it doesn't even matter if docs and bgs are on ep, scum will be wary to kill him due to thinking I might consider him scum if he lives, and it at the least gave them something to think about it. At this point in my post if you're still reading you probably think I'm an idiot and that's OK, because in the next 11+ days the "towniest" person will change and this will be irrelevant. Unless it's not? Or maybe it is. Maybe I'm just shit. Or maybe I'll do this to make mykonian give me more bullshit for targeting the people who are going after me or whatever you call it here: unvote VOTE: mykonian

Voting Rules:

5. Votes/Unvotes should be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see. Do this.

- Mod
Last edited by PenguinPower on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:28 am

Post by MTD »

In post 194, Joshz wrote:This is a beginner game
This is news to me.
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Joshz »

Haha le hilarious passive aggressive sarcasm epic own dude
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:31 am

Post by MTD »

I was serious.
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Joshz »

Sorry PenguinPower

Anyways, no reply if you're serious lol idk what to say to that
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:52 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Last edited by PenguinPower on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”