rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:13 am

Post by rb »

also is part of being productive not reading the game? i wanna be part of that productivity
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Rb seems town
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1132, pisskop wrote:rb, you claimed to scumrwad me explicutly but unvoted and revoted maker y
In post 1006, rb wrote:i think pisskop might be scum
In post 1010, rb wrote:well okay to be fair every vote and scumread MoZ has is on my townreads, that's just not cricket

VOTE: Maker
In post 1038, rb wrote:ROFL UNVOTE: maker
In post 1055, rb wrote:Fuck it, can't think of any better options

VOTE: Make of Zanos

ChoOCHoO!!!!!!1!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

VOTE: Skrub

You seem to not like votes on yourself with little justification. You voted us with little justification yourself. I am not entirely sure whether you genuinely scumread us or are looking for reasons to vote us to push our wagon. Ircher mentioned in the PT that Town need to look for genuine scumminess, be more open minded, and stop voting us for reasons that don't hold water.

I will analyse Skrub more later when I have more time but I already scumread this slot and this vote is better than nothing.

~Maker
- "Zanos, the world of Light and Darkness, is led by its leader, the one who possesses a fragile balance between the Light and the Darkness."
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:50 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1041, Vifam wrote:This game is funny because there's like 12 people who are pretty much impossible to lynch regardless of alignment and then there's everyone else.
So, funny enough, I'm actually one of those people. I literally just got lynched for the first time in Akame ga Kill mafia, and I've played ~15-20 games. Pretty good odds, if you ask me!

But enough growing my ego.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:51 am

In post 1063, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 906, DiamondSentinel wrote:@FA Can we get a votecount soon? It's been an awful lot of pages since the last one.

But I sleep at nights! :(
Yeah, I know bb. Sorry about that. You just happen to sleep when everyone else is up and posting. I forgot that you're not in America.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 1153, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:VOTE: Skrub

You seem to not like votes on yourself with little justification. You voted us with little justification yourself. I am not entirely sure whether you genuinely scumread us or are looking for reasons to vote us to push our wagon. Ircher mentioned in the PT that Town need to look for genuine scumminess, be more open minded, and stop voting us for reasons that don't hold water.

I will analyse Skrub more later when I have more time but I already scumread this slot and this vote is better than nothing.

~Maker
This is weak sauce. The fact that you said you need to analyze me later implied that you voted me without even reading my posts. And then you said this vote is "better than nothing" which feels like you don't even really believe that I'm scum. This guy needs to be lynched.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:03 am

In post 1076, mhsmith0 wrote:@Diamond:
In post 733, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 647, Yume wrote:We thought the rest of you would respect me more if we did it, so she worked in the background while I posted her opinions along with mine in public.
Ok, first off, this pissed me off, exceptionally much, even for Titus and Yume.
Why did this piss you off? Like, I could see this as being a bit annoying, but why is it suddenly horrible or rage-inducing for one head of a hydra to fake signing as the other head? This just seems like an over-reaction to the post unless there's meaningful shared history here that I'm missing.
In post 734, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 650, mhsmith0 wrote:lol that's hilarious.

@diamond: were not policying d1 for being a player you don't like. Make a scum case on her if you want her gone.
In post 657, mhsmith0 wrote:Policying someone for specific behavior (especially if meaningfully wolf indicative) is acceptable. Policying because you don't like them isn't. Diamonds comment might be the latter.
In post 670, Road Kamelot wrote:Im not a fan of pretending to be one's hydra partner on purpose but its whatever im not gonna press it
Lets just lynch scum Skrub, thatd be a productive thing to do today
Look at that reaction to the wagon

pedit: Because it results in the above ^^^^ Sorry Frozen, I'm sure this will settle down in a lil bit

All 3 of these posts REALLY look like scum defending scumbuddies.

But again, thi sis less than 2 days in.
DS: Let's policy yume
Me: It sounds like you just don't like her, you need to actually bother making a case here
DS: That's how scum-buddies would defend each other

Like, how does that even make sense? You think that if I was teammates with Yume my objection would be that you didn't have a case, even though said objection would be easy to overcome if you actually, you know, bothered to make a case?
In post 735, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 571, Norvicodin wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 568, Norvicodin wrote:
In post 548, Sekirei wrote:Also, I read that WoTC thread and I am angry at how you treat my other half. I am your judge, jury, and executioner. Now are you gonna apologize or face Peridot-style court? And trust me, Peridot-style court ain't pleasant.

~Peridot
Fuck no.

To clarify: I'm not going to apologize in this game for our of game behavior.

Using out of game behavior as an excuse to lynch me would be mighty scummy.

So, "judge, jury, and executioner", do what you think you should.
Very very townie post.
Umm... how? What about that post do you think is non-fakeable, or game-solving, or in any way meaningfully town-indicative?

Spoiler:
In post 737, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 412, Road Kamelot wrote:VOTE: Skrub
I had the same vibes. Early caught scum, go go go
And again, another scummy post from RK. After seeing how terribly this wagon formed, I pretty confidently can say Skrub is lynchbait.
In post 738, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 412, Road Kamelot wrote:VOTE: Skrub
I had the same vibes. Early caught scum, go go go
Ok, so, some final comments after re-skimming the thread.

Fuck RK. She is the most blatant scum I have ever seen. I will bet $5 billion dollars that she's a scumfuck. VOTE: RK
Nero's intro annoyed me to all hell, but the rest of his posts don't point scum. He sits at a null!town.
KTS also deserves death. Regardless if he is scum pulling a PV (also, wasn't that lurking bastard in this game?) or if he's just a shitposter, then he needs to be vigged ASAP (As soon as Pyoom like a bullet! (name that reference))

These two posts are two minutes apart. Presumably the re-read had been done before the set of posts (including the ones before this pair) started going, but it's a weird transition between these two posts. Like, the first one is maybe a bit annoyed, and reads as being game-solving, making an alignment read on Skrub based on RK's behavior. And the second just seems like a sudden over the top transition. Does anyone have history with DS? Does normally he make these weird emotional hops quickly when town? When I read it, it seems fake to me, but this may just be a function of a weird playstyle on his end.
First off, Yume is a fairly accomplished scummer. There was no reason she (I have no idea if they are a chick or a dude but idgaf) should have done this. Yeah, people don't take her seriously, but that doesn't excuse that. It is artificially playing with the opinions of the players in the game, and the more I think of it, it's starting to feel like something scum would be more interested in doing. Yume's name on things has gotten her lynched before, and yet Titus is indeed nigh-impossible to lynch. I've only been able to get her lynched once. All other times, she had to be NK'd, whether or not she was scum.

Next, it wasn't the fact that you were defending her. I don't have issues with that, especially since it
was
mostly a policy lynch. It's the fact that you were misrepping my arguement
big time
. That's the scummiest thing.

Third, that post is very unreserved, and there isn't a whole lot said beyond the surface. However, the tone he uses in it points to a certain amount of apathy about one person's opinion. This is very town for Drixx, who I think posted that, but regardless, it is a town post no matter who it is. Just almost conf!town for Drixx if he continues to make those sort of posts. Drixx loses his cool when he gets pressured as scum, sorry to say.

Oh, I won't make that meta argument, although I call to the stand Drixx, Expedience, ABR (never thought I'd say that), or Cerb. All 4 of them have extensive history with me. Also, thanks for actually looking at timestamps. You do show genuine interest in the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:04 am

In post 1082, rb wrote:there's like 10 slots either not voting anything useful or just not voting, i wanna kill one of those more than maker
We are not 2 days in... Vanity wagons are allowed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:05 am

In post 1083, mhsmith0 wrote:DS is a mild scum read for me at this point. Not a huge priority sort but I don't see the obv!town there. MoZ just seems bad rather than obv!wolf to me, and the IMO self-vote continues along that vein. Some of that may simply be me being over-sensitive to that after watching Ranger pull similar shit as town in open 642 (including the shitty self-vote), but I'm starting to come around the idea that shit like that actually does come more often from town, even though it never ever ever should. In this case, it's conceivable that they're scum/SK giving up, but it's also plausible that they're town giving up. I know Ircher (who I think was making those posts) is bugged by being a lynchbait type, so I can reasonably see him getting pissy and pulling a stunt like that out of frustration at being wagoned. Obviously it could be him pulling a scam and faking it, but I just don't see why it's wolf-indicative instead of essentially null. I'd still much rather wagon RachMarie at this point.
I'll beat the same dead horse I've done in every other game, but I usually only become obv!town D3-4. I'm a strong player mid-game.
“Why was I chosen?'
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

I have skimmed your posts and got a scumread. By analysing I mean analysing in more depth. Notice I said "analyse Skrub
more
".
It is better than nothing as voting a scumread is better than not voting at all. I will wait for my other head's opinion on the matter. Your post is a very weak rebuttal.

~Maker
- "Zanos, the world of Light and Darkness, is led by its leader, the one who possesses a fragile balance between the Light and the Darkness."
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:08 am

In post 1129, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 636, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 635, Vifam wrote:That was a shitfest

That still seemed like some town v town stuff at first even though it got personal.
I feel the exact opposite... That was definitely not TvT. If anything, it was SvS or Sv3
In post 637, DiamondSentinel wrote:Sv3P, that is.
In post 638, DiamondSentinel wrote:Nobody's interactions through that felt town-motivated in the slightest.
In post 643, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 640, Vifam wrote: Nah, if anything the Sekirei hydra is town.
If they are town, we're fucked now. Titus was the only reason I didn't policy lynch them, and that's because I can read Titus like a book.

VOTE: YumeVOTE:

DS, What about the exchange made it seem like SvS or Sv3rdP?

I think you're bullshitting.
Ugh, yeah. Give me a sec. I gotta rewind 500 posts to figure out what I was thinking.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:08 am

In post 1142, Vedith wrote:
In post 1033, DiamondSentinel wrote:A wagon I can finally agree with!

VOTE: Maker_of_Zanos
You seem... scummy, Diamond... Even more so than normal.
Aww, you flatter me!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:09 am

In post 1147, Drixx wrote:What a shitfest. Also, I have no intention of reading any of the shitfest thus far. Before fleeing from the oncoming shit tidal wave (sort of like the Boston Molasses disaster), my partner crumbed our role. Idiots voting me should look at that crumb, consider who my hydra partner was, and do something productive.

If there's anything from the first 1,140 posts worth reading, I'd appreciate someone gisting for me. Don't got time for that level of shitfest.
Go back, say, 5 pages or so, and then just read what was quoted there, too. Those posts are actually meaningful.
“Why was I chosen?'
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Sorry DS, distractions have come, and I'm going to be for reals inactive as originally planned.

Also, you should probably lynch expedience. As soon as my vote left him, the two wagons that were on top became MoZ and Skrub somehow.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:11 am

In post 1151, Randomnamechange wrote:Rb seems town
Indeed.

I don't know if this is good for us, or bad. He seems like he's more likely to vig a town every night than he is to shoot a single scum.

PEdit: No, don't worry! I was mostly being facetious. But either way, I actually have a weakish townread on Expedience. I've seen them as scum (I think) and I definitely know how they are as town. This is very similar to their behavior in Machina Mafia.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:14 am

In post 906, DiamondSentinel wrote:@FA Can we get a votecount soon? It's been an awful lot of pages since the last one.

In post 1082, rb wrote:there's like 10 slots either not voting anything useful or just not voting, i wanna kill one of those more than maker
Ok, caught up. I've reread that part, KC.

As I said before, it does seem like Drixx lost his cool with Titus/Yume, which is scum-indicative of him, more often than not. However, I can't blame him, especially upon seeing that it was actually that lil shit Yume (abbreviated little to show it's playful), so I don't really think it's scum.

And that Titus/Yume hydra was really really scummy from the start, mostly from the complete lack of actual content, and mostly saying something without actually
saying
anything.
“Why was I chosen?'
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:18 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1166, DiamondSentinel wrote:that lil shit Yume
can you not
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 1160, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:I have skimmed your posts and got a scumread. By analysing I mean analysing in more depth. Notice I said "analyse Skrub
more
".
It is better than nothing as voting a scumread is better than not voting at all. I will wait for my other head's opinion on the matter. Your post is a very weak rebuttal.

~Maker
You gave a weak post without any real content. It didn't give me much to reply to. What exactly did you scum read in my posts?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:20 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1149, rb wrote:maybe i'm dumbs but i don't see any crumbs and i checked with both thumbs
me neither
if anyone finds the crumb hmu
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:21 am

In post 1167, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1166, DiamondSentinel wrote:that lil shit Yume
can you not
[sigh] It was a joke. I figured that was evident by the offhand comment I said in the parenthesis.
“Why was I chosen?'
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:23 am

Post by kraska77 »

how do you feel about the idea of getting dayvigged on day 1 by me for the second time? :]
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1166, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Ok, caught up. I've reread that part, KC.

As I said before, it does seem like Drixx lost his cool with Titus/Yume, which is scum-indicative of him, more often than not. However, I can't blame him, especially upon seeing that it was actually that lil shit Yume (abbreviated little to show it's playful), so I don't really think it's scum.

And that Titus/Yume hydra was really really scummy from the start, mostly from the complete lack of actual content, and mostly saying something without actually
saying
anything.
I never posted as Norvicodin, and so my ISO consists of my post this morning and this post. Not only did I not lose my shit with anyone, if I had it's not scum indicative. (See: Space Dandy II).

So is this the part where we lynch DS for trying to slip some obvious bullshit into the game?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1171, kraska77 wrote:
how do you feel about the idea of getting dayvigged on day 1 by me for the second time? :]
Plz don't, randomidget lIves matter.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

y he gotta be useless in every game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”