he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

JK I'm catching up now get hyped
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

In post 920, RachMarie wrote:
In post 620, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 611, RachMarie wrote:It is a tentative read so far but feel like KTS could be town he is already invested enough to get ticked off at the hyperposters and that means he is genuinely trying to sort shit out.
It is a tentative read so far but feel like Rach could be scum she isn't invested enough to make real reads and just drops off a lazy kts town read and that means she isn't genuinely trying to sort shit out.

VOTE: rachmarie
adding smith to my scum pile as well this pinged my scumdar this vote on me sucks, plus like MoZ she keeps flipping her vote around.
Freaking....

I
always
move my vote around; you can see that in one of the first games I played here; I move when I feel the need to! Lousy reasoning is what this is.
~Zanos
- "Zanos, the world of Light and Darkness, is led by its leader, the one who possesses a fragile balance between the Light and the Darkness."
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 948, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
In post 895, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 390, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:so I don't see where you get so many reads from unless you are scum.
Can we talk about this?
What about it?
In hindsight, it was an overstatement, but just the format of it looked like Expediance was making a ton of reads from thin air.
~Zanos
LMAO

*2 reads
*from posts in the thread
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

In post 927, Expedience wrote:Maker, why did you vote DS when I'm the largest wagon?

Do you still think I'm scum?
Less so; I feel there is more evidence against Diamond than I ever had against you.
- "Zanos, the world of Light and Darkness, is led by its leader, the one who possesses a fragile balance between the Light and the Darkness."
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by The Ascended Masters »

In post 949, rb wrote:i never said that
You're right that I read your argument wrong.
Are you a lost cause with the whole House push or are you going somewhere interesting eventually?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 680, DiamondSentinel wrote:Anyone who claims that they are obvtown but doesn't even try to prove it should be shot and killed immediately in my book.
Do you think Killthestory is scum for that, or is this another policy vote?
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

In post 930, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 918, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:Pedit: Not really.... Why do you ask? Maybe the fishing part was exaggerated but assuming a suicidal modifier was a pretty big leap of faith.
I asked because I was having difficulty believing that anyone thought DS was fishing by the "suicidal modifier" comment.
It was a big "leap of faith" I guess if he actually believes that KTS has the suicidal modifier. I don't actually think this is the case. Why do you?
My main question is -- Why did he make the assumption in the first place? Where did the notion of a suicidal modifier come from.
~Zanos
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by rb »

In post 837, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 822, rb wrote:house is/was basically not even sorting the game, just tunneling on one target (which usually is scum trying to get towncred for being 'bold')
Your reasoning applies to multiple people (Nero Cain in every town game that he's ever played) and isn't actually something that is alignment indicative at this point. We are not yet at a stage in the game where it's reasonable to expect a person to gamesolve. Tunneling is tunneling and providing that as your primary reason for a push is laughable.
well if Nero is town here then you're wrong because he's sorting many slots even if he primarily wants to lynch one of them. i don't consider nero to be 'tunneling' here. i think you're just missing the point or you don't understand what is meant by tunneling.

i'm talking about this: "Tunneling, or Tunnel-vision, is when a player is so convinced that another is Scum that they are unwilling to look at other cases or consider that they might be wrong. It becomes the only thing they post about, and every post the player makes is seen as inherently super scummy."

^ the above is actually quite rarely seen by town ever, i haven't seen a town player do it even a single time in about 11-12 games. so whatever definition of tunneling you're using is not the one i'm using here. house is/was basically refusing to actually interact with the rest of the game, something i've very rarely if ever seen by town. i've seen town with really, really strong scumreads - but that's not tunneling, it's having really strong reads. i often have been accused of tunneling in this incorrect manner that you apparently think is tunneling, so i guess that's why no one knows how to use the word correctly.

tl;dr - you have no idea what tunneling actually is
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:12 pm

In post 947, SpyreX wrote:Like how big do we need to be to be a force to be reckoned with? 7m 10?
10, probably.
We're still a bit away.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Vifam »

rb you're about to get into a semantics argument it's not worth your time.
ok
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:13 pm

In post 284, rb wrote:VOTE: House

real vote - not wanting to talk about Expedience until kraska flips makes sense if you really, really think kraska is scum - so I wanna see a really real case for kraska being scum.
Oh. This is the argument I was referring to earlier.
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

Ok, so flashwagon on this slot -- Why?
~Zanos
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by rb »

In post 891, Expedience wrote:
In post 539, pisskop wrote:
In post 526, House wrote:VOTE: Skrub

Good wagon is good.

Also, survivalism.
why didnt you vote for expidience? he had more votes
This bothers me that House could be trying to set me up as partners with him given all the talk earlier, it's pretty blatant.
i agree with this. house is scum, expedience is town.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 528, Norvicodin wrote:
In post 526, House wrote:VOTE: Skrub

Good wagon is good.

Also, survivalism.
In post 529, Norvicodin wrote:VOTE: Skrub
These two posts are quite bad. Like the "survivalism" is framed as a joke but it feels somewhat legitimate. If this is multiball, then I assume Skrub and Norvi are both scum on different reams.
In post 535, RachMarie wrote:Hey Spy

Why all the Nacho hate already? I have not yet seen enough from him yet to peg him as town or scum Nacho, but generally speaking my experience with scum Nacho is he is an uber busser right out the gate for one of his scum budz. Then he coasts off the town cred. And town Nacho is good at building a town coalition and helping town win the game. . What exactly is your case?
I know this isn't aimed at me but....I have a gut scumlean on Nacho from the uber agressive opening he had. It didn't feel natural at all.
In post 567, Vifam wrote:I don't like Kraska going for Norv's head when her main argument for Norv being scum is some kind of relationship between Exped and Norv. In her shoes it'd make a lot more sense to join a more viable wagon like Exped's for the scumflip and then she'd have an easier time making the argument Norv is scum.

Also she accused me of fucking dogs, really don't like that.
Ftr this isn't why I think Norvi could be scum at all
In post 591, Skrub wrote:
In post 343, Expedience wrote:
In post 335, Skrub wrote:Believe whatever you want. I don't really care
Skrub wrote:
In post 332, grapes wrote:VOTE: Skrub
What's this naked vote for?
So you do care about people voting you? I don't buy the nonchalance.
I didn't say that I don't care about votes on me. You said that I sounded fake and I said that I didn't care what you thought. Why are you even butting in on me asking someone else why they voted for me?
In post 354, SirCakez wrote:
In post 145, Nero Cain wrote:also willing to policy lynch/vig
In post 0, Frozen Angel wrote:1. randomidget
2. Sekirei [Hydra of Yume and Titus]
5. ? [Hydra of Varsoon and Shiro]
6. DrippingGoofball
7. Albert B. Rampage
9. DiamondSentinel
14. Klingoncelt
15. Vedith
16. Expedience
18. grapes
20. SirCakez
21. Skrub
24. davesaz
25. pisskop
28. Norvicodin [Hydra of House and Drixx]
29. Nosferatu
30. Killthestory
:cry:
In post 162, Norvicodin wrote:
In post 159, rb wrote:You realise I'm not actually jester, right?
That's irrelevant. You just painted a target on your head for scum that might think there's more than one scum faction.
I've read this post like 10 times and I still don't understand what it means.
Norvi translate pls.
In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:
Norvicodin

I'm masons with kraska
Don't buy it
In post 281, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hi.

Scum, fyi, I'm a VT with no intention of participating to any notable degree until D4 or so, or when all my other games end.

That is all.
This isn't what we meant by "don't post too many walls" :facepalm:
In post 330, Skrub wrote:Dang, this game is moving fast. Anyways, I don't trust Norvicodin. That part where he was interacting with rb earlier felt off to me and I didn't get why he asking rb the questions he did. If rb was 3rd party and messed up why would you tell him that he messed up instead of voting him or something. It seemed pretty obvious to me that he was trying to do some type of reaction test. In his other posts Norvicodin gives me the feeling that he's trying too hard to appear town and I don't like that. I'm not sure why I'm getting that vibe from him but I'll trust my gut

VOTE: norvicodin
I was going to vote Norvi for being awkward as hell, but this is super super overexplained. Looks like scum trying too hard.

VOTE: skrub
So explaining myself is scummy? Got it. I'll just post nothing but naked votes from now on. :roll:
You know what I meant, I made it pretty obvious. This reaction is awful.
In post 623, Frozen Angel wrote:
House head of Norvicodin asked to replace out. Drixx replaces Norvicodin; effective immediately.
LOL I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS A HYDRA
10/10
This doesn't change my read on them btw

I have to go do something I forgot about but I will finish this catchup tonight dw
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 907, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
In post 696, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 554, davesaz wrote:
In post 378, Killthestory wrote:hey nero since this is multiball are u sure ur not scum either tbh?
Multiball you say? Size of game suggests it's a possibility but you seem pretty confident.
In post 686, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 680, DiamondSentinel wrote:Anyone who claims that they are obvtown but doesn't even try to prove it should be shot and killed immediately in my book.
It's kts though. He did the same dumb shit in open 646. Null on him.
Listen, I do weird shit every game, but when I say I'm obvtown, I PROVE IT BY GOLLY
You're not KTS; you aren't RC. Play the gane like it supposed to be played.
True, I'm not KTS. But I might be RC. People thought I was their alt during my first game onsite. Also, fuck you! You don't know what works and doesn't work for me!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:16 pm

In post 913, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
In post 728, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 727, Road Kamelot wrote:Like dude that logic can be applied to nearly any reaction scum or town have to anything
Not really.

@Killthestory - What I meant was the role modifier suicidal.
Thats quite the leap of faith, and while are you phishing KTS?
~Zanos
It was a joke. I was saying something about "something something later" and he said "it's not later for me", so I made the joke that he knew he was going to die by Day X
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:16 pm

In post 958, rb wrote:well if Nero is town here then you're wrong because he's sorting many slots even if he primarily wants to lynch one of them. i don't consider nero to be 'tunneling' here. i think you're just missing the point or you don't understand what is meant by tunneling.

i'm talking about this: "Tunneling, or Tunnel-vision, is when a player is so convinced that another is Scum that they are unwilling to look at other cases or consider that they might be wrong. It becomes the only thing they post about, and every post the player makes is seen as inherently super scummy."

^ the above is actually quite rarely seen by town ever, i haven't seen a town player do it even a single time in about 11-12 games. so whatever definition of tunneling you're using is not the one i'm using here. house is/was basically refusing to actually interact with the rest of the game, something i've very rarely if ever seen by town. i've seen town with really, really strong scumreads - but that's not tunneling, it's having really strong reads. i often have been accused of tunneling in this incorrect manner that you apparently think is tunneling, so i guess that's why no one knows how to use the word correctly.

oh god what the hell is this
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by rb »

In post 960, Vifam wrote:rb you're about to get into a semantics argument it's not worth your time.
relax i'm done with the argument. nacho either didn't know what tunneling was or he didn't understand how i intended to use the word. now that i've corrected and clarified it, he shouldn't have a problem. if he does i'll dayvig him
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by rb »

In post 967, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 958, rb wrote:well if Nero is town here then you're wrong because he's sorting many slots even if he primarily wants to lynch one of them. i don't consider nero to be 'tunneling' here. i think you're just missing the point or you don't understand what is meant by tunneling.

oh god what the hell is this
DAYVIG: THE ASCENDED MASTERS

that was 1-shot, hope he flips scum tbh
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

why would you want to be me?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 938, Expedience wrote:
In post 643, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 640, Vifam wrote:
In post 636, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 635, Vifam wrote:That was a shitfest

I gotta get myself together

That still seemed like some town v town stuff at first even though it got personal.

I really feel like a Rach wagon might be the next best move because of what mhs said.

I don't really know anything anymore tbh.
I feel the exact opposite... That was definitely not TvT. If anything, it was SvS or Sv3
Nah, if anything the Sekirei hydra is town.
If they are town, we're fucked now. Titus was the only reason I didn't policy lynch them, and that's because I can read Titus like a book.

VOTE: Yume
I think you're probably town, but I disagree with this vote

Yume's indignance felt really town to me, even though I'm weirdly not sure exactly why that is.
That vote was a policy lynch. But now Yume's replaced out. So I'm cool with that.

PEdit: Oh Jesus Christ rb. I really really hope that isn't real...
“Why was I chosen?'
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I feel like this game is one step forward and then two steps back to drink the bong water.

Lets.get more maker votes up in or reasons why not. Join the crusade

Pedit we went through this once if this one is serious i swear to christ
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 933, RachMarie wrote:So updated reads are

Nacho, Spy, Vifam, Nero, KTS town

Grapes claimed Miller

Weaker town reads on Exp, rb, the replacment for titus/yume, and drixx,

Scum reads on
MoZ and smith
No read on me? How come?
“Why was I chosen?'
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

In post 972, SpyreX wrote:I feel like this game is one step forward and then two steps back to drink the bong water.

Lets.get more maker votes up in or reasons why not. Join the crusade

Pedit we went through this once if this one is serious i swear to christ
I'm gonna ask again -- Why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”