Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2004 12:27 am

Post by Norinel »

Totem wrote: misunderstood information about Crime-fighting Duo completely. I thought Leo was both the cop and the vig and choosing to lynch him will not kill him and only make him weaker.
That's how I interpreted it as well; I'd guess FD changed things around a bit.

Hmm, duelling copesque results. (And to think I was about to post something along the lines of "Let's give everyone a chance to talk before I get lynched." :roll: ) This could get interesting. It doesn't seem like there are scenarios much less contrived than what I think is the case (I was framed N1, Totem is telling the truth.): Totem's lying to save me, I'm innocent and was framed N1 and Totem's lying to establish trust once I'm revealed innocent, or I'm some weird scum like an even-night godfather.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2004 2:52 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Vote Count (7 to lynch):

Norinel: 4
(Fuldu, mneme, Darkblade, BlueSin)
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2004 3:23 am

Post by Fuldu »

I've spoken a couple of times, Totem. I think who we really want to speak is Gaspode, the cop who fingered Norinel, but he hasn't been posting anywhere. Gaspode got the name of the role right, as well as the content. He's almost certainly the pro-town investigator I submitted. And that role has a 100% accurate result the first night, and Gaspode said that was Norinel=guilty.

I, and I'd hope the others who've come back can back me up on this, came back to life at the end of the night, so I don't have any of my own information to share.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2004 8:45 am

Post by Totem »

thats exactly right. it's interesting turn of events that "sure fealing" might be not so 'sure' .. is this indirect cop? or telepatic disinformation? ... and why is it connected with you. I made your role I should know ;) .

I will vote Norinel as soon as all people have chance to speak. Yes, waiting inpatiently for Gaspode too.

my notes are surprisingly empty about Narninian or BlueSin .. somewhere there we have SK,reviver,second part of the duo, and mafia...

Buah! I make no sense .. sleepy. exam tommorrow
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'm sorry, why does what happened with you last night have anything to do with me? I don't think it's connected with me, I was simply a target, as were you.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2004 8:51 pm

Post by Totem »

Yesterday evening I saw a light in the Night Shop. I entered and saw you talking with Norinel. When I saw him i *knew* he was innocent.

I have no idea why I visited the shop or why I got the feelong about Norinel when I entered it.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2004 8:53 pm

Post by Totem »

I will be away monday to thursday evening pleade do not replace me.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2004 4:44 am

Post by Norinel »

BlueSin wrote:I can't find 'sliced' in the night scene. I just can see the 'bang' there....
The "We met before" bit implies that it's the same pair of killers who went after Fuldu.

Didn't get anything regarding being in the shop, if that means anything.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2004 2:18 pm

Post by BlueSin »

Norinel,
oh, yea. didn't think of that....
Totem wrote:my notes are surprisingly empty about Narninian or BlueSin .. somewhere there we have SK,reviver,second part of the duo, and mafia...
why narninian and me? the unclaimed or so-called 'empty' ppl are still many. totem, victoria,...

By the way, is victoria lurking? I didn't see her post for a long time...
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 12:07 am

Post by Norinel »

Well, FrogGurl, Gaspode, Mike Amok, Narninian and Victoria haven't yet posted today. Gaspode's excused, FrogGurl hasn't posted since the 22nd, Mike hasn't posted since the 13th, Narninian since the 23rd, and Victoria since the 12th. I'd suggest prodding for either Mike or Victoria.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 1:08 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Norinel wrote:I'd suggest prodding for either Mike or Victoria.
Prodded both.
Victoria
Victoria
Townie
Victoria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 12:14 pm

Post by Victoria »

Sorry.

vote: Norinel
His purity was too great, his aspiration too high for this poor, miserable world !
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 12:59 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

Argh. I mildly resent being grouped with Victoria, who has hardly contributed to the thread since the beginning.

I suppose we should lynch Norinel. His posts don't seem too suspicious to me, but it should give us a good bit of information, one way or the other. The likelihood that the Mafia Framer got such a lucky hit on night 1 is fairly slim, after all.

Not voting yet, though, in case FrogGurl has something interesting for us. Gaspode too, of course, but I don't mean to encourage him to post if he only found another innocent.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 1:28 pm

Post by Norinel »

Argh. I mildly resent being grouped with Victoria, who has hardly contributed to the thread since the beginning.
Wow, five posts over the entire game almost devoid of content. I really hope she has some sort of restriction. (And in general, restrictions that discourage posting harm the game. Talk is good.)
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by Gaspode »

I quickly skimmed and saw my name mentioned a few times. I'll have to get to this game tomorrow. Many apologies.
Victoria
Victoria
Townie
Victoria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 6:15 pm

Post by Victoria »

Mike Amok wrote:Argh. I mildly resent being grouped with Victoria, who has hardly contributed to the thread since the beginning.
Interesting. I tried to defend Leonidas yesterday while you were getting him lynched. I also admire your respect towards Norinel, of whom a cop is telling us again and again that he is scum. Why so nasty to Leo and so nice with Norinel,
scum
?
His purity was too great, his aspiration too high for this poor, miserable world !
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

Sheesh. Why so defensive, when the fact that you've shown little participation for so long is indisputable? I didn't even call you scummy for it. Only that I wish you would share your thoughts with us more, rather than posting nothing but a bandwagon vote most of the time.

I don't get your idea that I was nasty to Leo and am nice to Norinel. I insisted on lynching Leo, because I saw the Cult recruiter role as a severe threat and found his behavior too suspicious to give him the benefit of the doubt. That's practical, not nasty.
I am hesitant about lynching Norinel, because there is evidence both for his guilt and for his innocence, and we don't know which is more reliable. Yet I've said that I think we
should
lynch him. Is it nice just because I haven't put my vote on yet? Again, that's practical - I'm always against rushing a day, and there are still people we haven't heard from.

FOS: Victoria
for not seeming to put much thought into posts.
Victoria
Victoria
Townie
Victoria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 6:49 pm

Post by Victoria »

Oh, right. A cop gives us valuable info that Norinel is scum, and you are reluctant to check it out? :lol:
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 6:52 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

Yes. Because there was a Mafia Framer around to screw with Cop results, and because another source of information that has been reliable before says he's innocent. Hilariously logical, I know.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:25 pm

Post by BlueSin »

glad that mike amok and victoria has wake up and start talking now.
5 voted norinel now. uless there is really solid reason or evidence, i think that is the one we lynch today. I voted norinel i case u asked.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:43 pm

Post by Gaspode »

Ok, here's my info. Night one, I investigated Norinel. As my role loses 5% accuracy per post, and I obviously didn't post before Night 1, I have a standard 100% accurate cop result that he's guilty. This doesn't account for Framers, etc., but it would be pretty amazing if we had a framer that lucky.

I'm quite confused about the Shop business, but I haven't yet read it all. All I know is Norinel is cop-guilty, so my vote is staying on him for now.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:05 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Urk, sorry about that. Got done with school last week Sunday, and was busy packing up and such all last week, then moving/vacation after that. Forgot to post anything anywhere on here until tonight. Do'h! Hence my inactivity. (on all boards, actually. So don't feel too special. :) ) And yeah, that info's good enough for me that Norinel's scum. Put this off one night, for an unfortuinate innocent hit. So here goes.
Vote: Norinel
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by Narninian »

VOTE: Norinel
cop guilty and all...
The extra in is for /in
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:11 am

Post by Norinel »

And that's a lynch. :(

I still won't say what my role did in case lynch victims can be revived, but I still say that I have no actual useful information to give the town which I haven't said already. Maybe reading my posts once I'm revealed pro-town will help some. I'm still uneasy about the revivees, since none of them have been nightkilled yet.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:32 am

Post by Darkblade »

BRAINNNNSSSSS!!!!!!

What?
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”