Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:35 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 2.01

Masquerade (2): BBmolla, Egg
Hoopla (1): Elyse

No Vote (7): BlankFace, cmitc1, Wake88, Grendel, Hoopla, Killthestory, Masquerade

With 10 players living, a lynch requires 6/10 votes.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-07-24 00:00:00)

NOTES

None
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:55 am

Post by BlankFace »

Prodge for 9iah hours. Ill post when i get home from work.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Egg

I'll elaborate later, something has to happen first.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Egg »

Crap, forgot to /in before OMGUS
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Masquerade »

?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh you're voting me. I see.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Killthestory »

i might do something later, really depends.

gotta throw me a few rap songs tho
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Egg »

In post 880, Masquerade wrote:Oh you're voting me. I see.
Please tell me someone else sees how fake this is.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Elyse »

Yeah that was pretty fake.

Masq is a good vote. I'll explain my Hoopla scumread later when I get on a computer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

It's not. I tend to miss votes in walls when they're merely bolded (what is it with people not just putting a v instead of a b?) and that vc wasn't actually there yet when I opened this page (curse of a small screen and refreshing)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Elyse »

Hoopla's actions just don't jive with me.

First, she changes her vote from Vedith to BlankFace to "switch up the wagons":
In post 586, Hoopla wrote:i genuinely don't know what is going on now.

i am mostly waiting for the non-contributors to contribute and over-contributors to stop.

lets switch up the vedith/blankface wagons:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: blankface
The Vedith wagon stalled at this point so changing it up makes sense to see how the momentum of a BlankFace wagon will go.
In post 600, Hoopla wrote:
In post 595, BBmolla wrote:Do you think Vedith is town now?
he's still in my small pool of lynch targets, but his wagon has stalled recently, so i'm seeing if a blankface wagon will create some new buzz.

ideally i'd like a blankface/vedith wagon battle today.
Here she hypes up a Vedith vs BlankFace duel to the death.

Then, she hastily narrows down the choices to Vedith or BlankFace:
In post 729, Hoopla wrote:House, Rob, Molla aren't being lynched today. There simply isn't enough support. If there had been, we definitely would have seen it after these last few days.

Vedith and Blankface are good choices that most people seem open to.
This is fine. I thought BB was a good wagon (still think he's scum) but Hoopla didn't feel that way and there's no issue with her channeling the votes toward wagons she likes.
In post 780, Hoopla wrote:this is essentially a matter of wifom at the moment, but i believe vedith would have fake-claimed a PR as scum here. he seems very much like a VT giving up to me - scum usually aren't so chill with their own demise.

i know towns don't have a tendency to let VT claims live, but it's exceedingly rare for scum to claim VT upon being the first wagon forced to claim. does anyone else share these sentiments?
I found this a very strange reason to townread Vedith. It's weak, and she barely pushes it. For someone who championed either Vedith or BlankFace all day, her townread on Vedith should have made her go full steam ahead on BlankFace. It seemed to me like she wanted the Vedith lynch to still go through but didn't want to be associated with it.

The remainder of her posts on D1 are not urgent at all...the only thing she really does is tell cmit to make a choice, which is obvious for anyone to do at this point.

I think this post:
In post 857, Hoopla wrote:It's hard to tell how meaningful Vedith eclipsing Blankface's wagon is. My gut instinct is Blank is town too. There was a lot of movement and stalling between the two wagons, to the point where it seemed like scum didn't care which one died, which implies Blank is town. I think if he were scum, we'd have seen less of a challenge on Blank's wagon and Vedith's wagon would have been piled on more earlier when Blank was faint lynch risk. I find on D1 scum tend to be preventative like that, rather than letting it get to a stage where they need to choose between bussing or deliberately voting a town over an under pressure scum.
accurately explains Hoopla's behavior D1. She was the engineer behind the Vedith vs BlankFace deathmatch and didn't seem to care which one died. This would be fine if she scumread both of them, but she thought Vedith's claim made him town. So why was she content in saying "I think Vedith is probably town for his claim" and then remain silent and let him be lynched anyway?

tl;dr
Hoopla steered the lynches toward two townies, didn't care which one was lynched, made a half-assed defense of Vedith to make herself look better, and did nothing to stop her townread from being lynched. I expected more "GET YOUR VOTES ON BLANKFACE!" from her.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Elyse's reads are really really bad
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 868, Egg wrote:Can you remind me what your reads are?
my scum reads d1 were vedith and Grendel
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Killthestory »

guys ive never replaced into an MS game before what do I do
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Grendel »

Its storming on my end and I'm afraid of losing power. o.o
In post 887, cmitc1 wrote:
So I'm your
only
scum read? Do you at least have something resembling a case against me?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 886, BBmolla wrote:Elyse's reads are really really bad
Which ones and why
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Grendel »

Egg wrote:Page 24:
Grendel, can you explain why Wake's interactions with House and Rob are town rather than just someone who wants to keep the game civil? Also, I don't think House failed RQS. I think he did a typical House thing and answered just to humor you, see what you did with it, and evaluate. I know he didn't really follow up aton, but I think that's why he didn't take it seriously. The thing with Rob probably distracted him from it.
I thought Wake’s mediating/civility was townish because scum would be happy with anti-town drama. So trying to reason with Robbosuar, and House o’mouse to conclude their fight looks like a town thing to do.

Spoiler: quotes
In post 488, Wake1 wrote:
In post 484, Robbnva wrote:
In post 65, BBmolla wrote:Let's just mass claim now

Me and House are Masons

Popcorn House
In post 71, BBmolla wrote:I disagree I think scum is more likely to suggest a mass claim d1
^ scum

Basically admits it if you think about it.
Think for a moment Robb.

You don't think molla was being sarcastic in ?
Wake is trying to reason with Robbvna.
In post 510, Wake1 wrote:
In post 502, Robbnva wrote:
In post 501, Wake1 wrote:If you're Scum you're getting as much use out of Robb's behavior as possible.
This

wake the issue is Mafia doesn't want to lose molla this early so they are banking on me going crazy.

We need the townies to start thinking rationally here. Not lynching molla hurts town. Lynching molla hurts scum (best case) and hurts nobody but me (worst case)
Let's be clear: I don't assume you're Town.

If you're Town your anti-Town behavior hurts Towns. It pisses people off. It gives Scum an excuse to over-react: a possible example may be House's posts, if he's Scum.

Your timer demand is
void
. Assuming you're Town, minus the Scum you're pissing off Town. They're going to want to break your neck simply because they're
pissed off with you being a stupid little snot
annoyed. I'm receptive to hearing you, but don't you ever make demands of me and think I won't go for your soft jugular this game.
In post 503, House wrote:
In post 501, Wake1 wrote:You not even willing to pressure him tells me that you may know something about his alignment.
False.

Me not willing to pressure him indicates that I refuse to cave to retrofits demands. PERIOD.

No amount of you twisting my words will ever change that.
It's not about Robb. If you're Town stop giving him so much power. I'm Town, and I look at it and laugh. You're smart. I know you a bit. I introduced you to Mafia, House. You should be cocky and laugh at him being stupid. Because it's stupid, and because he doesn't have any power over you, me, or anyone else.

I don't pay his threats any mind.

What I want to know is what you think of BBmolla. I want to know that you're not Scum using Robb as an excuse not to question/push/vote/lynch molla. If you're Town you can't really know if BBmolla's Town unless you're both Masons (don't answer). Because of that Fog of War I need to know that you're in the dark just as much as I am, and that like me you absolutely refuse to take anyone off the table Day 1, because we have zero information, and we don't have any flips and interactions to analyze. I want to know if you're willing to question molla regardless of what Robb thinks or does. I never allow some other player's words or actions dictate who I can or can't suspect, pressure, or support.

I also know you're a great guy to play with and smart as hell. I like that. Please don't take what I say in this game personally House.
In post 536, Wake1 wrote:
In post 533, House wrote:
In post 530, Wake1 wrote:House, if Robb retracts the demand will you put BBmolla back on the table where he belongs Day 1?
The second he's modkilled, absolutely.

I'm NOT giving him a pass after everything he's done to destroy this game.

I'll take it to mith if I have to.
He hasn't destroyed anything. He's only been mildly annoying at times. That's it. He hasn't destroyed anything.

I feel like you're over-reacting, but I can't tell if it's from a Town or Scum mindset.
Post 510 & 536 Wake points out to House that he is blowing things out of proportion. And that House should stop feeding Rob content since any content directed towards Rob feeds his negative influence.
In post 543, Wake1 wrote:
In post 533, House wrote:The second Robb's modkilled I'm willing to put BBmolla back on the table.
In post 540, Robbnva wrote: until BBmolla's lynched I'm not focusing on anyone else.
:facepalm:
Wake shows that compromise is possible, and could even be easy.
In post 538, Wake1 wrote:
Dierfire, could you intervene? I feel this 'issue' requires preemptive mod intervention.
This appeal to the mod to end the dispute looks like something town would do. Scum would've encouraged a Rob vs House, or even more likely stayed on the sidelines. Also don't see anything that looks like it was done with scum motivation in other posts interacting with House&Rob.

My feelings on House’s old slot have changed a bit after being away from the game for a few days. I still find his activity pretty scummy. But at least two people seem to feel he was just town pushing a personal vendetta against another player (Egg), or that his frustration is genuine and not AI (Elyse) and I guess they’d know House better than me. And at this point I just don't have the energy to push House's replacement. Maybe in another Day or two people will be more receptive to my feelings on the slot. For now its one for the back burner I guess.
In post 866, Egg wrote: Grendel, I'm writing this before reading any response from Elyse or your reaction to it (I type as I read), but if you weren't satisfied with her answer, I can definitely go through House's stuff with Rob and show a bunch of townish stuff from him.
If you have the time, sure, I'll listen. Don't expect my to readily buy anything though.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Grendel »

@KillTheStory Aren't you the guy who utilizes multiple personalities when scum hunt? How does that work out for you?

@Elyse How do you feel about Cmitc1 currently?

That reminds me, I forgot to do this last night.

VOTE: Cmitc1
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i have good ass reads and am pretty obvtown most of the time.

anyway, no, I won't be utilizing my forms this game. i'll probably play this game simple and shit
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 889, Grendel wrote:Its storming on my end and I'm afraid of losing power. o.o
So I'm your
only
I never said you were my only scumread, nor did i say i still have a scum read on you :?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 894, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 889, Grendel wrote:Its storming on my end and I'm afraid of losing power. o.o
So I'm your
only
I never said you were my only scumread, nor did i say i still have a scum read on you :?
VOTE: cmitc
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 894, cmitc1 wrote:
So I'm your
only
Uhhh, okay. So who are you scum reading
right now
?

If you're town you should be doing more to solve the game. Not be idle, only scum benefit from that.

How about all the people you're town reading? What are your reasons behind town reading them?
Killthestory wrote: VOTE: cmitc
Thats good.

Did you ever get caught up? How do your reads compare to your predecessor?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

lol i havent read a single page
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 884, Masquerade wrote:It's not. I tend to miss votes in walls when they're merely bolded (what is it with people not just putting a v instead of a b?) and that vc wasn't actually there yet when I opened this page (curse of a small screen and refreshing)
Have you missed almost every vote count this game?

Elyse, what do you think about Hoopla not even mentioning Masquarade when about five people had 2-3 votes and she suddenly decided it's Blankface vs Vedith?

Cmit, any reads on the remaining living players not named Grendel?

Grendel, I think Wake is someone who wants a fun game regardless of alignment. I don't think he'd encourage a shit fest as scum, or even just let it happen, just because it might help him win the game. I'll go into House at some point, but if you're not pushing his slot right now there probably isn't any point in rushing to it. I'm a busy person.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

@Grendel
I think cmit is scummy. Will elaborate on that tomorrow.

@Egg
I think Masq and Hoopla could be a team. I'm still trying to figure out if Hoopla had ulterior motives when she demanded everyone choose BlankFace or Vedith. Protecting Masq could be one, but I'm not sure if he was ever in any real danger.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”