Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Bins »

Ok I'll concede it wasn't a bad idea if you knew Jake had an investigative Inno on you and you didn't think GF existed

Actually it was pretty smart

But obviously that wasn't the case
So djjxjdkskskskwkwkskkskwkwksmcjdiejej!
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why are you still on about tool...
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 1758, Tyler the Creator wrote:
In post 1749, Jaack wrote:What was that fakeclaim going to accomplish? Like nothing? And he didn't drop it immediatelt after Jake claimed . Only after Jake (and I to an extent) did not believe his claim.
also why does him not dropping it immediately give it more credence to being a fakeclaim and not a gambit?
If his gambit was really what he described, then as soon as Jake cc'd he should have backed off of the gambit. Once Jake cc'd, his gambit had failed. One of them was getting lynched.

But dunn continued with the gambit, which only served to cause more confusion about what was going on. Why would he claim an inno on Jake? He had no confirmation that Jake was, in fact, innocent.

Like, I have no clue what else to say. I'm stunned that people are buying this gambit junk.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1776, Bins wrote:Ok I'll concede it wasn't a bad idea if you knew Jake had an investigative Inno on you and you didn't think GF existed

Actually it was pretty smart
That's all I needed to hear :wink:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1778, Jaack wrote:Why would he claim an inno on Jake? He had no confirmation that Jake was, in fact, innocent.

I see you haven't read my post after all
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1777, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you still on about tool...
It's mainly paranoia? Why should I not doubt my strongest townread a little?

If xy is town then Tool or Jaack has to be scum (hence why I asked about those two). Or Keyser. But I really like scumKeyser at this point.

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I continued with the gambit because I still thought we'd both be cleared, albeit vying for cop position. I thought it likely that I would have been chosen as the mafia kill over Jake.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Bins what do you think of that xyzzy quote I brought up where he seems to suspect I'm cop?
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Tyler the Creator »

In what world if you're both town would scum help resolve the 1v1
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:09 pm

oh you didn't think GF could be a thing, right
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:09 pm

fuck can you guys tell i don't gambit ever?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Believe it or not when someone starts blabbering about who they think prs are and whatnot (like bins, but also like xyzzy) I tend to read them more as town
Tyler the Creator wrote:In what world if you're both town would scum help resolve the 1v1
? Is that in response to me because it's not what I'm saying. We'd both be cleared with mirrored results so what would it matter who the real cop is?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Bins »

Gun to my head in my tired state Jaack/Keyser are the last mafia
if not Jaack, xy
If not xy, tool
If not tool, Tyler

gtkas
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:14 pm

so the exact thoughts that went behind the zach kill (probably) uni townread - makes dunn look bad - kill off the wagon

guess what jaack's pushing
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:15 pm

and it must have been someone who didn't pick up on any PR vibes from jake and didn't bite on dunn's head fake
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:16 pm

^which narrows it down less because it sorta looks like xy could have been trying to look like she bought into it but meh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The thing is jaack has been saying I'm town all game and did an instant 180 once I claimed cop

Even a few posts before I claimed I was at the top of his list
Tyler the Creator wrote:^which narrows it down less because it sorta looks like xy could have been trying to look like she bought into it but meh
I want so hear what xy has to say now but what did you think of what I linked about them? Are they more likely town from that or some kind of gambit?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Bins »

lol I feel bad for straight up saying Jake was cop lol gg

also Tyler I forgot to say they can't both be scum gambiting cause of my results

gtkas
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:19 pm

so there's at least one scum in jaack/xy i think
bins feels town was actually gonna vote her coming into today but don't really remember why
paranoid of tool a bit but meh, cross that bridge when we get there
creature needs to post - thought keyser was town not sure what you guys are seeing there
dunn's play doesn't really make sense from scum and there's a cop inno on him, seems like a bad lynch imo
robert is basically confirmed town

who am i forgetting?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1620, Jaack wrote:Normally I like VCA-ing mislynches, but the ridiculousness surrounding that slot makes me a bit hesitant to trust it too much in this case.

That being said, I'll do a bit.

Floof/zakk/desmond seemed to be the inevitable lynch for most of D2 - every time the wagon shifted to xyzzy, that wagon stalled, and I don't think there was ever really enough support for a dunn lynch. No one else had any significant wagon unless I'm forgetting something. This kind of leads me to believe that there was at least one scum off the wagon. The only three living players that meet this criteria are Tyler, Bins, and Keyser/Creature (who I now have an opportunity to welcome). I had a scum read on bins and still think she's a viable scum. Tyler I've been hard townreading most of this game, but that's a bit shaken now, mainly due to his aborting the wagon when it was at its weakest point (when zakk requested replacement). Looking back to D1, he was also the only person who went along with my plan to lynch Robert over now confscum HA. He did, however, give intent to lynch desmond at the end, although that was after desmond did stupid confusing things. Keyser was basically absent D2, so I don't think it's particular worthwhile to consider he actions regarding the mislynch.

As for the people on the lynch:

I'm pretty sure that Jake is town. I don't think that scum would have been so against a particular lynch all day only to hammer when someone else (Tyler) had already given intent. I mean, I already thought that Jake was town, but this sort of mentally confirms it.

I know I'm town.

Robert expressed interesting in hammering zakk after he (zakk) requested replacement. Jumped on the wagon after Tyler moved over to xyzzy. He hadn't really been scumreading zakk prior to zakk's replacement request. Overall: still have hangups about this slot.

There is no funniness involving tool's vote on zakk, at least none that I see. Town

xyzzy is still probably scum. Parks a vote on zakk fairly early on, but never really said all that much on any of the residents of that slot.

Dunn's strong lust for the f/z/d lynch for virtually all of D2 makes me pretty comfortable that he's town. I don't feel that scum under reasonable suspicion would push so hard on a weak slot's lynch.

So that leaves tool/jake/dunn as town
Mixed on Bins/Tyler/Creature/Robert
Xyzzy still probably scum

VOTE: xyzzy
In post 1663, Jaack wrote:Pedit-dunn looks to be scumflailing. Only way a his fake claim could work is if Jake survives longer.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1794, Tyler the Creator wrote:so there's at least one scum in jaack/xy i think
bins feels town was actually gonna vote her coming into today but don't really remember why
paranoid of tool a bit but meh, cross that bridge when we get there
creature needs to post - thought keyser was town not sure what you guys are seeing there
dunn's play doesn't really make sense from scum and there's a cop inno on him, seems like a bad lynch imo
robert is basically confirmed town

who am i forgetting?
Honestly on keyser it's more like process of elimination at this point as I've got good feelings from most others and still curious about the xyzzy thing
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 1780, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1778, Jaack wrote:Why would he claim an inno on Jake? He had no confirmation that Jake was, in fact, innocent.

I see you haven't read my post after all
YOU HAD NO CONFIRMATION THAT JAKE WAS COP. YOU HAD NO CONFIRMATION HE TARGETED YOU.

For your gambit to work, both your guesses would have to be correct AND Jake would have had to play along with it. That's a lot of work to accomplish what? Get Jake another investigation? Maybe? What if he gets pressure for his quickhammer and gets pushed to L-1? Would anyone buy his claim then? This gambit has like 10 billion holes at if successful would accomplish nearly nothing.

I did a 180 on my read on you because Jake cc'd. You tend to do that when someone gets confirmed as scum.

I can't believe I am getting scumread for thinking a ridiculous gambit is ridiculous.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1620, Jaack wrote:Normally I like VCA-ing mislynches, but the ridiculousness surrounding that slot makes me a bit hesitant to trust it too much in this case.

That being said, I'll do a bit.

Floof/zakk/desmond seemed to be the inevitable lynch for most of D2 - every time the wagon shifted to xyzzy, that wagon stalled, and I don't think there was ever really enough support for a dunn lynch. No one else had any significant wagon unless I'm forgetting something. This kind of leads me to believe that there was at least one scum off the wagon. The only three living players that meet this criteria are Tyler, Bins, and Keyser/Creature (who I now have an opportunity to welcome). I had a scum read on bins and still think she's a viable scum. Tyler I've been hard townreading most of this game, but that's a bit shaken now, mainly due to his aborting the wagon when it was at its weakest point (when zakk requested replacement). Looking back to D1, he was also the only person who went along with my plan to lynch Robert over now confscum HA. He did, however, give intent to lynch desmond at the end, although that was after desmond did stupid confusing things. Keyser was basically absent D2, so I don't think it's particular worthwhile to consider he actions regarding the mislynch.

As for the people on the lynch:

I'm pretty sure that Jake is town. I don't think that scum would have been so against a particular lynch all day only to hammer when someone else (Tyler) had already given intent. I mean, I already thought that Jake was town, but this sort of mentally confirms it.

I know I'm town.

Robert expressed interesting in hammering zakk after he (zakk) requested replacement. Jumped on the wagon after Tyler moved over to xyzzy. He hadn't really been scumreading zakk prior to zakk's replacement request. Overall: still have hangups about this slot.

There is no funniness involving tool's vote on zakk, at least none that I see. Town

xyzzy is still probably scum. Parks a vote on zakk fairly early on, but never really said all that much on any of the residents of that slot.

Dunn's strong lust for the f/z/d lynch for virtually all of D2 makes me pretty comfortable that he's town. I don't feel that scum under reasonable suspicion would push so hard on a weak slot's lynch.

So that leaves tool/jake/dunn as town
Mixed on Bins/Tyler/Creature/Robert
Xyzzy still probably scum

VOTE: xyzzy
Does this make Xy/Jaack team less likely?

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Take note that if jaack is mafia after all, he seemed content to vote between either xyzzy and zakk yesterday, which would lead me to believe that xyzzy would be town if jaack is mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1797, Jaack wrote:For your gambit to work, both your guesses would have to be correct
Don't look down on me. I claimed because I was confident in my "guesses".

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”