Almost50 (1) -
Almost50
Postie (1) -
Dierfire
Creature (1) -
chilledtea

Not Voting (2) -
Frozen Angel, Terminator

With 13 players remaining, 7 votes are required to lynch.
Day 1 deadline - (expired on 2016-03-17 09:00:00)

Notes - All players have confirmed.

Spoiler: Full VC
Dierfire (0) -

Gale Wing Srock (1) -
Dierfire
, Postie
Lowell (0) -

BlueTrin (2) -
lovelygiant
, pistachi0n, Gale Wing Srock
GuyFawkes (1) -
lovelygiant
chilledtea (2) -
Creature, BlueTrin
pistachi0n (0) -

Almost50 (1) -
Almost50,
Creature

Frozen Angel (0) -
BlueTrin
Postie

Postie (1) -
Dierfire
Creature (1) -
GuyFawkes
, chilledtea,
BlueTrin

lovelygiant (2) -
Lowell,
BlueTrin
, GuyFawkes
Terminator (0) -
Creature

No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (2) -
Frozen Angel, Terminator
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 86, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 64, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Lowell
idk about that, but GuyFawkes just got serious after my post. And why are you town reading him?

Pista
, I am not liking Blue because he is mixing troll posts with serious ones and is throwing around votes to get them to stick. Post 51 after 49 is what has pinged me the most, so thats why my vote is on him.

Lovelygiant
, well GuyFawkes just mentioned that he was having fun in RVS. What do you think about that? Doesn't seem like he was faking with troll posts as Blue seems to be doing.

First, of all he says that I am wasting other people time in RVS, which is fair enough, but as you can see nothing was going on so it was actually the best way to get people to start talking, this is why it wasn't useful. You can see as well that we stopped immediately as the game was becoming serious.

So now he says that I must be scum for throwing random votes during a part of the game
where he was inactive and neither helping or participating and where people were just trolling around
? Then he accuses GuyFawkes of becoming serious when
he implicitly asked himself the game to be more serious.

This does not make any sense.

So I wanted to know if it was a reaction test and kind of wanted to know if it mostly a reaction test, it does not seems so.

You see I don't have a problem with people having fun in RVS, what is giving me scummy vibes is how they transition from it. You exhibited that you knew that you were trolling in RVS (), then you went back to trolling in . Which implies that you are going to be this way through the entire phase, as though this is your strategy, instead of the usual lets have fun in RVS.

So my vote on you was because you didn't want to come out of that trolling strategy till RVS ended, which is meh tbh.

Then after you got called out on it, you ridiculed me and called me a psychopath for not understanding joke posts (). *smh*

What pinged me again was that you were taking the questions directed at Pista about GuyFawkes and were trying to prove your point that I am being crazy (). Seems like you were desperate to try to prove your point that my read on you makes no sense.

Then when I asked you what you saw as nonsense in my posts, you didn't answer my question.

In , you ruined my reaction test to GuyFawkes (proof - 96). I was double checking my read on him, why would you obstruct that to prove your point?

One other thing I don't understand is how FA's contribution changed your mindset between and 89. Makes me feel that you are trying to please certain people in the game, like Creature and FA. I don't see where you acquired the town read on them!?

Imo you are the perfect example of a gut read vote that transforms into a major scum read based on reactions.

In post 91, Postie wrote:
In post 76, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Postie
, I want to understand if my read on BlueTrin and Lovelygiant is something that matches yours or not. Makes me read the players better that way.

Well, the tone of BlueTrin's posts makes me uneasy, but it might be that he just always talks that way so ehh (I'll go take a look at some of his past games later when I'm not phone posting). Not sure on lovelygiant either, but I think I have gut townlean.
Why did you want to know about these two specifically and why did you choose to ask me about them over any other player?

Okay, lets see now.

A) Your RVS vote was of no use.
B) I wanted to see where your head is at.
C) You seem to be fence sitting.

I think I can come back to BlueTrin later.

VOTE: Postie

Lovelygiant
, why aren't you questioning GuyFawkes?

We are already out of RVS, so what makes your vote on GuyFawkes any different than vote parking?

Lowell
, I expect you to ask me questions if you are scum reading me, and if not then I would like answers to my questions if you don't mind.

Do you think BlueTrin is showing signs of newbie rigidness?

Also, what do you think of Postie?
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by lovelygiant »

I appreciate your activity, Gale, but a lot of it seems flippant. Are the answers you recieve from your questions actually helping you with your reads, or are you asking them to just look busy and helpful?

Guy hasn't shown anything I've needed to ask about. I'm not parking my vote. It'll change when he does.

I actually think I like Lowell. FA as well. Towny vibes thus far.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 70, chilledtea wrote:There is a reason I don't like rvs. It just doesn't do much for me.

For eg, I personally think GWS reaction is null tell.

I agree with the first half of this post. I don't see much scum motivation for making an effort to move away from a time sink of a voting period. Speaking out against that is good. +1
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 98, Lowell wrote:I guess GWS is going to double-down on that try-hard thing by trying even harder to look like an active player. Whatever. There are worse things, I guess, but I'm not sold.

I like FA for town. Mostly. And dislike that guy (I forget who) who felt the need to give a treatise on why he doesn't like RVS. Dumb.

Can I ask why WRT that last statement?
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 94, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 93, lovelygiant wrote:So far, I like anyone who's not trying to perpetuate RVS and trolly unhelpful nonsense.

My vote stays comfortably in place for now.

oh I disagree. my "trolling" was very helpful nonsense.

It exposed you as scum.

Anybody that wasn't looking to make a BS case (ie town) took it for what it was. Only scum (ie you) would try to get somebody lynched for it.

I feel very unexposed. Sorry.

There's a difference between RVS and baiting. What you did was spread misinformation, wait for someone to correct you, and then claim they're scum for correcting you. You instigated. Your every response screamed predetermined, as if it didn't matter WHO was going to correct you. Bam, they're scum for it.

You're just looking for a lynch and I don't care for it.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Spoiler: 101
In post 101, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 86, BlueTrin wrote:
Lowell
idk about that, but GuyFawkes just got serious after my post. And why are you town reading him?

Pista
, I am not liking Blue because he is mixing troll posts with serious ones and is throwing around votes to get them to stick. Post 51 after 49 is what has pinged me the most, so thats why my vote is on him.

Lovelygiant
, well GuyFawkes just mentioned that he was having fun in RVS. What do you think about that? Doesn't seem like he was faking with troll posts as Blue seems to be doing.

First, of all he says that I am wasting other people time in RVS, which is fair enough, but as you can see nothing was going on so it was actually the best way to get people to start talking, this is why it wasn't useful. You can see as well that we stopped immediately as the game was becoming serious.

So now he says that I must be scum for throwing random votes during a part of the game
where he was inactive and neither helping or participating and where people were just trolling around
? Then he accuses GuyFawkes of becoming serious when
he implicitly asked himself the game to be more serious.

This does not make any sense.

So I wanted to know if it was a reaction test and kind of wanted to know if it mostly a reaction test, it does not seems so.

You see I don't have a problem with people having fun in RVS, what is giving me scummy vibes is how they transition from it. You exhibited that you knew that you were trolling in RVS (), then you went back to trolling in . Which implies that you are going to be this way through the entire phase, as though this is your strategy, instead of the usual lets have fun in RVS.

So my vote on you was because you didn't want to come out of that trolling strategy till RVS ended, which is meh tbh.

Then after you got called out on it, you ridiculed me and called me a psychopath for not understanding joke posts (). *smh*

What pinged me again was that you were taking the questions directed at Pista about GuyFawkes and were trying to prove your point that I am being crazy (). Seems like you were desperate to try to prove your point that my read on you makes no sense.

Then when I asked you what you saw as nonsense in my posts, you didn't answer my question.

In , you ruined my reaction test to GuyFawkes (proof - 96). I was double checking my read on him, why would you obstruct that to prove your point?

One other thing I don't understand is how FA's contribution changed your mindset between and 89. Makes me feel that you are trying to please certain people in the game, like Creature and FA. I don't see where you acquired the town read on them!?

Imo you are the perfect example of a gut read vote that transforms into a major scum read based on reactions.

In post 91, Postie wrote:
In post 76, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Postie
, I want to understand if my read on BlueTrin and Lovelygiant is something that matches yours or not. Makes me read the players better that way.

Well, the tone of BlueTrin's posts makes me uneasy, but it might be that he just always talks that way so ehh (I'll go take a look at some of his past games later when I'm not phone posting). Not sure on lovelygiant either, but I think I have gut townlean.
Why did you want to know about these two specifically and why did you choose to ask me about them over any other player?

Okay, lets see now.

A) Your RVS vote was of no use.
B) I wanted to see where your head is at.
C) You seem to be fence sitting.

I think I can come back to BlueTrin later.

VOTE: Postie

Lovelygiant
, why aren't you questioning GuyFawkes?

We are already out of RVS, so what makes your vote on GuyFawkes any different than vote parking?

Lowell
, I expect you to ask me questions if you are scum reading me, and if not then I would like answers to my questions if you don't mind.

Do you think BlueTrin is showing signs of newbie rigidness?

Also, what do you think of Postie?

About ruining your reaction test: this seems a very contrived argument, you name me, accuse me and now accuse myself of defending myself. If you mixed my name and GuyFawkes into the same line of reasoning you can expect one to fight back the whole argument. Next time, if you want separate reaction tests, separate them.

You are the one showing rigidness here and I am not the only one to say this.

In post 102, lovelygiant wrote:I appreciate your activity, Gale, but a lot of it seems flippant. Are the answers you recieve from your questions actually helping you with your reads, or are you asking them to just look busy and helpful?

In post 98, Lowell wrote:I guess GWS is going to double-down on that try-hard thing by trying even harder to look like an active player. Whatever. There are worse things, I guess, but I'm not sold.

I think Lowell quite predicted the next move, above.

For now:
Town
{}
{FA,Lowell,lovelygiant}
{GuyFawkes,Creature,Pistachion,Almost50,Dierfire,ChilledTea,}
{GWS,Postie}
{}
Scum

Absent: Terminator
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 pm

In post 102, lovelygiant wrote:I appreciate your activity, Gale, but a lot of it seems flippant. Are the answers you recieve from your questions actually helping you with your reads, or are you asking them to just look busy and helpful?

Guy hasn't shown anything I've needed to ask about. I'm not parking my vote. It'll change when he does.

Well I have been able to figure out a couple of folks, BlueTrin is scummy to me but I want to give him the newbie space. He has finished two newbie games and a blitz game. I feel that he would eventually slip up, or can be revisited later in the day.

Could you explain the townie vibes that you are getting from Lowell and FA?

BlueTrin
, could you explain your reads for us?

Regarding my activity or my playstyle, this is how I usually play so Idk what you guys are seeing scummy in this. Trying hard is what I usually do (because I play one or two games at a time), and I am all for working together.

I actually wanted to support the Lovelygiant wagon, but I found BlueTrin to be too disturbing to let go of that gut read. I am still looking at Lovelygiant, but then Postie popped up in my radar.

Imo you guys should learn to support other people too, don't always expect support for your wagons, while you don't lend support to others. *sigh*
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Postie »

In post 97, Dierfire wrote:
Postie's feels theatrical if all that she needed to hear was "I want to know if my reads match yours" to answer. Her still strikes me as slightly theatrical but the questions are more legitimate.

I just didn't want to be a dick by saying "I'll answer your questions if you do X" and then not following through but I can see where you're coming from.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Postie »

In post 107, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Regarding my activity or my playstyle, this is how I usually play so Idk what you guys are seeing scummy in this. Trying hard is what I usually do (because I play one or two games at a time), and I am all for working together.

I'm not seeing it as scummy; it's mostly a null thing. For now, I just want some pressure on you to help me sort you. I'll go into it more later.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Postie »

Actually, I think with how active GWS is, if GWS is scum the scum vibes should start coming through on their own. From what I remember from the one game I played with GWS, he seemed pretty obvtown even if he was a touch superficial and try-hard. Like it's hard to explain but his thoughts always seemed very natural and unfiltered and flowed with the thread and I think he would have a hard time replicating that as scum.

UNVOTE:
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Postie »

In post 98, Lowell wrote:I like FA for town. Mostly. And dislike that guy (I forget who) who felt the need to give a treatise on why he doesn't like RVS. Dumb.

Can you go into more details on this?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:29 am

Post by BlueTrin »

GWS, everytime I re-read this thread I change my opinion about you leaning town or scum.

On the plus side, I find you active and possibly straightfoward. This is good because it encourages discussion.

On the negative side, I feel like you are tunnelling me and using RVS very seriously. No matter what I will say you will now say that it proves your theories even more. So I am a bit tired of this, lynch me and see me flipping town if you want, I do not care so much. For some reason I seem to attract the ire of someone early on D1 in every game I played.

I can't tell if it is because you are scum rigid and you will not back down to not lose any consistency or if this is an elaborate reaction test.

-------------------------------

For FA, I didn't find any anger or stress in her posts although she didn't post much, she also questionned my change of read on GWS, which is healthy and thought that I was trying to buddy her up, which is good, because she does not look like she is looking for buddies to join her wagons.

She sees a small defensiveness on GuyFawkes, which means that she is trying to sort the game out.

I didn't like this post from Postie:
In post 75, Postie wrote:
In post 74, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Postie
, you ignored my question for you. Whats up?

I'll answer your question if you can tell me what you're hoping to gain from my answer.

Why would he need to know what you hope to gain ?

Lowell accused GWS to look like an active player, it could be seen as scum trying to slow the game down but using balance of probabilities, I think it is more likely he is expressing his opinion. Also because this is a contradictory opinion, in the same way than FA, I do not believe that he is trying to buddy up.

For Guy Fawkes, I do not see what GWS accuse him. GWS tone was very accusing, I would be surprised if there was no defensiveness.

For lovely giant, he is between leaning town and null to me.

I like the fact that he was trying to get out of RVS but there is a small dissonance between this and keeping his vote on GuyFawkes, while he accuses GWS of being flippant. If he wants to vote GuyFawkes, I am not sure why he would mention GWS of being flippant ?

Terminator is not talking, I don't like this.

Dierfire, chilledtea and Pistachion didn't talk much.

Creature, Almost50 didn't talk much out of RVS.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Postie »

In post 112, BlueTrin wrote:I didn't like this post from Postie:
Postie

I'll answer your question if you can tell me what you're hoping to gain from my answer.

Because the question was superficial, so I wanted to know whether there was some kind of town thought process or mindset behind it or whether GWS was just trying to look busy.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:45 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 113, Postie wrote:
In post 112, BlueTrin wrote:I didn't like this post from Postie:
Postie

Because the question was superficial, so I wanted to know whether there was some kind of town thought process or mindset behind it or whether GWS was just trying to look busy.

K basically you say that you did a reaction test yourself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, here's an attempt to disrupt these still waters, but first:

To the VIG (if existent): This is NOT a claim, so do NOT out yourself.

Now; a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION to all: If YOU were the Vigilante; who would you be shooting tonight? Name ONLY ONE player.

Thank you.

P.S. Even if you think the question is funny, scummy, irrelevant ..etc. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Note: My TUMMY does NOT HURT, but THANKS for ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Postie »

Well it's a bit early for a question like that, but if I had to shoot someone right this second it would be Terminator, because I can't sort someone who isn't posting.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:33 am

Post by lovelygiant »

I actually dig your question, Almost50. I often put out hypothetical vig shots.

I'd be shooting between Terminator or Creature. First one's obvious, second one hasn't posted much out of RVS. When a player drops off after RVS, it worries me, and looks like they aren't ready to post relevantly in the game.

If I were the vig though, and only had these 5 pages to work with, having to shoot right now, I'd probably just save my stock.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Aquanim »

Terminator has been prodded.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:39 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 87, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 60, Lowell wrote:guy is town. GWS is scum. That last post was an obvious try-hard.

I had the complete vise versa read.

why an attempt to end RVS is scummy move and a guy who responded I'm not trolling I' just keeping the game in RVS is town?

I find FA and Lowell towny despite their polarizing opinions here. FA speaks from a place of genuine concern IMO, and shows real curiosity. Town read. Lowell has been somewhat commanding but calls out GWS' try-hardiness first (if I'm remembering correctly) and I like that.

Which reminds me, I wanted to ask Lowell: Why is Guy a town-read for you? Am I missing something?

@BlueTrin: I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Am I not supposed to find two people scummy at the same time? There is more than one mafia.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 66, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Well it could be, have been eagerly waiting for a game for the past few days, and may be my last win got stuck with me.

Anyways, what do you think of GuyFawkes? His sudden change from being casual to being serious is actually making me second guess my read on him. I haven't seen a townie change their play so quickly when pointed out.

He went from casual to serious as RVS was ending. Completely normal.

VOTE: Gale

In post 115, Almost50 wrote:Now; a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION to all: If YOU were the Vigilante; who would you be shooting tonight? Name ONLY ONE player.

It's page 5. I wouldn't know until the day was over.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:41 pm

I am liking BlueTrin's 112 for attempt. Its a start, but seems a little artificial.

BlueTrin
, can you tell us how you scum hunt people?

In post 115, Almost50 wrote:OK, here's an attempt to disrupt these still waters, but first:

To the VIG (if existent): This is NOT a claim, so do NOT out yourself.

Now; a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION to all: If YOU were the Vigilante; who would you be shooting tonight? Name ONLY ONE player.

Thank you.

P.S. Even if you think the question is funny, scummy, irrelevant ..etc. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Note: My TUMMY does NOT HURT, but THANKS for ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get the Tummy Hurt thing, I don't remember you mentioning that you had a stomach ache?

Anyways, Imo the Vig should do their own thing and not listen to others. But if I was the Vig then I wouldn't shoot on N1 unless the player is massively disruptive or I am quiet sure that they are scum. Mostly because I wouldn't want to reduce the number of players for the sake of it, and also because of the possible scum roles this game. It would be idiotic to try to take out a lurker and get identified or blocked by scums for the rest of the game.

Vigging Lurkers is something that I still have trouble with though, I don't exactly understand how to identify if a lurker is Vig worthy or not.

In post 120, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 66, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Well it could be, have been eagerly waiting for a game for the past few days, and may be my last win got stuck with me.

Anyways, what do you think of GuyFawkes? His sudden change from being casual to being serious is actually making me second guess my read on him. I haven't seen a townie change their play so quickly when pointed out.

He went from casual to serious as RVS was ending. Completely normal.

I think I have answered this already. Check out the posts below.

Lovelygiant

In post 66, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Anyways, what do you think of GuyFawkes? His sudden change from being casual to being serious is actually making me second guess my read on him. I haven't seen a townie change their play so quickly when pointed out.

Its Interesting how things are developing.

VOTE: Lovelygiant
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Lowell »

I like dier's 97. He's town, and postie is a decent vote. Although...

VOTE: GWS

He's trying to win us over with pure adrenaline, and I still don't really buy it. If you don't see this like I do it's a hard case to explain, given his posting rate and mine. His playstyle looks both gleeful and calculated, he's too happy to have meta-discussions about vigkills (?!?), and his jumping on the lovely-wagon just now looks opportunistic (I've read enough to know lovely isn't going to argue his way out of lynch if enough aggressive players are on it). More to the point, lynching GWS becomes harder and harder the more he hums along as an activity hog.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Lowell »

Reading back, to answer the mail: Guy is pretty clearly a town troll. Which I'm basically fine with, having evolved from a town troll myself. Also I respectfully refuse to answer almost's question.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 105, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 94, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 93, lovelygiant wrote:So far, I like anyone who's not trying to perpetuate RVS and trolly unhelpful nonsense.

My vote stays comfortably in place for now.

oh I disagree. my "trolling" was very helpful nonsense.

It exposed you as scum.

Anybody that wasn't looking to make a BS case (ie town) took it for what it was. Only scum (ie you) would try to get somebody lynched for it.

I feel very unexposed. Sorry.

There's a difference between RVS and baiting. What you did was spread misinformation, wait for someone to correct you, and then claim they're scum for correcting you. You instigated. Your every response screamed predetermined, as if it didn't matter WHO was going to correct you. Bam, they're scum for it.

You're just looking for a lynch and I don't care for it.

Don't act like I haven't answered you, Gale.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”