Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

ok Elsa here having internet connection problem so I make it brief

Anna just made a huge bet that Klingon is town ... I'm agreed with it

I don't like Aricow. but thats a long shot for me atm. I will reread and make progress tonight
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

oh thats cool I'll just take your word for it *unvote*
deranged and incoherent
?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I agree, I also think klingon is town and that your vote is misplaced, Rask
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

It is just his fantastic dreams, his vulgar folly that he will desire to retain, simply in order to prove to himself--as though that were so necessary--that men still are men and not the keys of a piano, which the laws of nature threaten to control so completely that soon one will be able to desire nothing but by the calendar. And that is not all: even if man really were nothing but a piano-key, even if this were proved to him by natural science and mathematics, even then he would not become reasonable, but would purposely do something perverse out of simple ingratitude, simply to gain his point. And if he does not find means he will contrive destruction and chaos, will contrive sufferings of all sorts, only to gain his point! He will launch a curse upon the world, and as only man can curse (it is his privilege, the primary distinction between him and other animals), may be by his curse alone he will attain his object--that is, convince himself that he is a man and not a piano-key! If you say that all this, too, can be calculated and tabulated--chaos and darkness and curses, so that the mere possibility of calculating it all beforehand would stop it all, and reason would reassert itself, then man would purposely go mad in order to be rid of reason and gain his point! I believe in it, I answer for it, for the whole work of man really seems to consist in nothing but proving to himself every minute that he is a man and not a piano-key!
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by shos »

Raskol, change your avvie back :(

Scourge atill needs rope, whereas beeboy becomes much townier.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Why though?

In post 316, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 259, iraonavp wrote:
I didn't like her vote because it seemed like she was explicitly calling shos a liar for something arbitrary. I don't think that shos would be more or less involved as either alignment.

How many games have you played with Shos?

Do you know how many games I've played with Shos?

I think you're his Scumbuddy.

This is ridiculous.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Aight yeah, this is good too.

VOTE: A Real Scourge
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I remember thinking she was town-aligned just from my overall feel of her tone, but I looked through her ISO and found so many things that pinged me:

In post 181, A Real Scourge wrote:hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town!
that's two mislynches
and terrible.

In post 200, A Real Scourge wrote:these few posts really make me weary about Rask.

In post 238, A Real Scourge wrote:mmmm... this seems a bit nitpicky. like, maybe shos just doesn't have time to do anything today?

and are both wtf.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 347, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 299, shos wrote:
In post 209, A Real Scourge wrote:ugh, this site is totally messing with my posting style! who says 'apologies'?? not me! geez, where are my emojis at

so fayk

your vote on me seemed legitimate, but this really doesn't. it's like you've decided to call me scum and were just looking for something to call fake. like, this is an NIA fluff post!! scum don't even fake those??? what purpose would it serve for me to fake that??

Like just before she was whiteknighting shos, and now here's an implication that he's scum-aligned.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 373, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually

VOTE: klingoncelt

Why'd you jump off the wagon?
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 375, Elsa and Anna wrote:ok Elsa here having internet connection problem so I make it brief

Anna just made a huge bet that Klingon is town ... I'm agreed with it

I don't like Aricow. but thats a long shot for me atm. I will reread and make progress tonight

really?

but yeah Klingy is town.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by kelbris »

@mod I am afraid I will be V/LA until Monday. I will be going on a little weekend away (I know it is Thursday, but tomorrow we are packing and leaving in the afternoon).
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by kelbris »

EBWOP
@mod I am afraid I will be V/LA until Monday. I will be going on a little weekend away (I know it is Thursday, but tomorrow we are packing and leaving in the afternoon).
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:32 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

catchup time.
In post 355, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 345, A Real Scourge wrote:

also, you've just cited the same post everyone else has. like, you should rethink this because after my flip your vote on me is gonna look the worst, it's so bleh.
Elsa and Anna are town. i hope kelbris is scum because
i can see him getting wagoned tomorrow considering today

VOTE: kelbris

i'm not completely caught up! i've only read the last few pages

o.O

Wut.

one of the reasons i like Eagle for town is that he seems to think about things before immediately voting for them.
Eagle, what i meant by that is, in the event of my mislynch, kelbris' vote looks terrible, hence the 'i hope you're scum'. i DO think he's got a good chance of flipping scum. i wanted to see how he'd react to the threat. i guess i shouldn't have expected much considering his posting history in this game.
In post 356, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:

I swear, I think you're probs town and I feel better about Elsa than you, but I don't like the way you vote so much. :/

why don't you like the way i vote? kelbris i think is genuinely scummy, and Alchemist (i'll say this since he's responded since i voted) i wanted to see some more from because i didn't understand his thought process. i like alchemist's answer, by the way.
In post 359, AristoCow wrote:EA looks townie though I don't understand it. ARS needs the noose. Need to talk this over with Ari. EE's catchup post is lolzy, I'd 360noscope that.

VOTE: ARS

Klingon is pinging me red. Snarky is town.

unrelated to the game, but i'd rather be called scourge than ARS. i'm not a fan of it! <3
this vote came out of nowhere, honestly. it really looks like you're just hopping onto the wagon. cite your sources? which player are you sheeping here, bro? ;)
you actually give a reason to scumread Eagle here, but you hop on me with no explanation. bad form, cow man.
you're right that snarky and Elsa and Anna are town, though.
In post 361, beeboy wrote:
In post 360, beeboy wrote:VOTE: ARS

Decoy wagon on a dead slot feels scummy.

Yes I know he was town on my read list but my thoughts changed after hearing my reads where bad I reevaluated him.

this is interesting, considering Alchemist has enough content for there to be a rudimentary read (plus, a single vote is not anything close to a wagon!), this is reaching. your explanation for voting me was there and then you had to like.. guard against inconsistencies before anyone even said anything about it. i'm not sure why shos said this makes you townier.
In post 364, beeboy wrote:
In post 363, Alchemist21 wrote:What do you mean by this?

Your a dead slot, he was trying to create a wagon on you.
Simple logic.

you're responding to him! he asked you a question and you called him a dead slot! he's obviously playing. it's kinda funny. also, i'm female, just so ya know. if you use the right pronouns for me after this i'll know you're actually reading my posts.
In post 371, Alchemist21 wrote:Just toy with both assumptions for a moment? ARS is either Town or scum. What would you make of E&A's vote in each case?

Also was there anything else that contributed to your ARS scumread other than the vote on me?

i like Alchemist's questions here. it looks like he's trying to figure beeboy out here, and the questions don't look faked because he seems pretty serious about following up.
that, and this reaction to my vote on him is pretty good.
UNVOTE:
In post 372, SnarkySnowman wrote:I don't know why there's such a big wagon on scourge tbh. More people should be voting Eagle.

ya got me, snarky. help me sort my wagon? i disagree on the Eagle scumread though.
In post 374, beeboy wrote:
In post 371, Alchemist21 wrote:Just toy with both assumptions for a moment? ARS is either Town or scum. What would you make of E&A's vote in each case?

Also was there anything else that contributed to your ARS scumread other than the vote on me?

If ARS was scum I would suspicious of E&A but nothing incriminating on it's own.
If ARS was town I would town I wouldn't think anything of it.

Yes I don't like the way ARS was adding fuel to the me vs E&A fire without picking a side. I also haven't seen anything overly towny from his posts looking back at his iso.

how was i adding fuel to the fire? i was trying to stop the insults because i hate when games are like that. and why would i need to pick a side?? the fight was not about anything game-related.
In post 379, shos wrote:Raskol, change your avvie back :(

Scourge atill needs rope, whereas beeboy becomes much townier.

how is beeboy towny? at all?

In post 383, iraonavp wrote:
In post 347, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 299, shos wrote:
In post 209, A Real Scourge wrote:ugh, this site is totally messing with my posting style! who says 'apologies'?? not me! geez, where are my emojis at

so fayk

your vote on me seemed legitimate, but this really doesn't. it's like you've decided to call me scum and were just looking for something to call fake. like, this is an NIA fluff post!! scum don't even fake those??? what purpose would it serve for me to fake that??

Like just before she was whiteknighting shos, and now here's an implication that he's scum-aligned.

this is crazy, right here. you appear to be trying to call me out on an inconsistency, by misrepresenting the situation
really
hard.
yes, i DID imply he was scum aligned, because his was terrible!
when i 'whiteknighted' him (read, disliking Klingon's vote because it seemed forced and out of place considering all shos said at that point was that he would read up and post tomorrow), he hadn't done anything yet. he was null. i was commenting on klingon's vote. you can't whiteknight a player at L-6! now that he's done things, i didn't like some of them.
i'm looking forward to you explaining how my read on shos developing
based on shos's posts
is scummy. go on!

you saw the wagon, and checked my ISO for opportunities to hop on. the evidence is .
VOTE: iraonavp
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:33 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 384, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 373, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually

VOTE: klingoncelt

Why'd you jump off the wagon?

why did you two jump off the wagon?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:35 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

hm, i should rephrase that. i don't really think beeboy is scum. what i should have asked shos is 'how does what beeboy did make him townier'? because it wasn't good.
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

You don't think beeboy's towny but you don't really think he's scum either?
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:15 am

Post by shos »

Why has scourge nit been lynched yet?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:45 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 391, Raskolnikov wrote:You don't think beeboy's towny but you don't really think he's scum either?

i don't think that he's scum, I also don't think that he's done anything recently that warrants 'beeboy is townier now'.
it's this crazy thing called nulltown. I know, weird right???
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:50 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 392, shos wrote:Why has scourge nit been lynched yet?

thanks for being useful!
how about 'so and so, you should vote scourge, because [case]'
Or
'those of you not voting scourge, why is she town?'
nope! complain instead. I'll wait until iraon responds and see which one of you want to vote.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:52 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

better yet, answer my question about beeboy, shos.
All hail the king, baby.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:26 am

Post by shos »

Hey everyone, vite Scourge bacause [case]

Amidointhisrite?

Beeboy is probtown

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, what i asked was:

In post 390, A Real Scourge wrote:hm, i should rephrase that. i don't really think beeboy is scum. what i should have asked shos is 'how does what beeboy did make him townier'? because it wasn't good.

so my question is really 1) what events made you view beeboy is townier than he was to you before, and 2) why?
All hail the king, baby.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:34 am

Post by shos »

I don't need to answer scum questions
what matters is who I scumread, not townread, and that is you.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

uhhhh huh. alright, keep repeating that i need to be lynched. pretty amazing how you found scum within ten pages and don't feel the need to continue to try and sort me, considering you're apparently around to chat. i can FEEL your effort from here. :P
townreads are pretty important when it comes to PoE reading.
that, and, you're not 100% certain i'm scum. you couldn't be. so, preventing a conversation from starting with me is really only denying us information that you could have used later. and that's anti-town. whatever happened to looking at the interactions of a flipped player the next day?
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”