Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 473, Elyse wrote:
In post 416, Dwlee99 wrote:I dont know, elyse. Grib's "is this going to happen" reads as town to me, though.

Why?

I think dav is town and Titus' push on him is bad. She's not giving specifics about anything. FA is a joke at this point. Not sure if really bad scum or really bad town.

Dave isn't scumhunting. You cannot give specifics about what doesn't exist. :-p

Not liking the insulting smart town here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 473, Elyse wrote:FA is a joke at this point. Not sure if really bad scum or really bad town.

:| :igmeou:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 468, Titus wrote:@Dave, you can give reads on the active players. Second, even one post is enough to form a read sometimes. Give reads on who you can.
Why do that? I focus on single scum at a time. Giving plenty of reads just lets scum know if I've got my eye on them. Giving only relevant reads is necessary in my opinion; scumreads if I'm interacting and pushing them, and townreads on people who I feel are being unnecessarily wagoned/scumread, such as poor little MarioManiac.
In post 474, Titus wrote:Dave has been obvtown leader in Nether's game and Loth.
So obvtown I got lynched in both of them. Also, I'm fairly sure I spent both of those games focusing on singular scum rather making readslist on every player I could. Also, you know of more passive towngames of mine, such as Secret Alt 2 and Dead of Winter.
In post 475, Titus wrote:Dave isn't scumhunting. You cannot give specifics about what doesn't exist. :-p
I think she meant specifics on buddying, such as quotes of me buddying, which you still haven't done.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I obvtown as scum and town and that isnt happening here does that make me scum, titus? The answer is no so stop semi-metaing people for not obvtowning and vote for pistachio.

And @Elyse because town keep track of things that happen and renenber things that people say to get reads
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Grib »

Eh, these wagons reek of v/v.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: pistachi0n

Hi. You might be scum, you might now be. I'd like to see more content from you to determine this.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm hellish angry that I want to vote Elyse for what she said about me. ..............

why you say I'm a joke? If you can't find out I'm town or scum why you even mention that? why you call me a bad player?

I'm just a new player. sorry if my playstyle don't satisfy your measures of playing with a pro player.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm trying to find the truth. I will pressure who i want , I will ask whatever I like. I will do whatever I think its good and I will produce any noises I guess will help me to catch scum.

You have any problem with that?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

;D
And fallen you need to chill and sip some tea or something. Nothing anyone says is meant to be mean to anyone it just happens sometimes.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wait you are frozen. idk who fallen is.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Grib »

Frozen Angel is like, 85% town.

Moving on.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

@PISTACHIOOOO
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wonder if screaming someones name makes them come to the thread.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Elyse »

Wooo

FA is town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 479, Grib wrote:Eh, these wagons reek of v/v.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: pistachi0n

Hi. You might be scum, you might now be. I'd like to see more content from you to determine this.

V/v?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:I obvtown as scum and town and that isnt happening here does that make me scum, titus? The answer is no so stop semi-metaing people for not obvtowning and vote for pistachio.

And @Elyse because town keep track of things that happen and renenber things that people say to get reads

Nah, I am fine with my Dave vote. You want my vote, case Pistachio better or show Dave scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 487, Elyse wrote:Wooo

FA is town

And what about FA's AtE convinced you?

I think she's town too but her latest post isn't worthy by itself of changing a null read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 489, Titus wrote:
In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:I obvtown as scum and town and that isnt happening here does that make me scum, titus? The answer is no so stop semi-metaing people for not obvtowning and vote for pistachio.

Nah, I am fine with my Dave vote. You want my vote, case Pistachio better or show Dave scumhunting.

I've cased Pistachio so well though. Can you show me any of pistachio's scum hunting? Can you?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 375, pistachi0n wrote:I've caught up on the game and I'm not liking Dwlee. His case on Mario is (self-admittedly) OMGUS:

In post 338, Dwlee99 wrote:Mario's misreps and terrible case make me lean heavily scum on him. Like that case was the worst case I have ever seen.

Okay, but why is it the worst case you've ever seen? What are some examples of the misreps? Are you going to respond to Mario's case itself besides calling it bad?

VOTE: Dwlee

In post 386, pistachi0n wrote:Saying he's going to post a VCA isn't scummy. I see lots of people announce such posts before they make them, I'm not sure why but it's a thing that happens. VCA before any flips though? How?

In post 391, pistachi0n wrote:I didn't bandwagon onto you? The clear bandwagon was on Mario.

All asking questions to get at how people are processing the thread. The last is clear confusion showing he reads this thread differently than you.

Pretty clear scumhunting IMO.

See Dave, you can get a read from three posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

But all of the things he has stated are straight up wrong. -_-
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 492, Titus wrote:See Dave, you can get a read from three posts.

No, Titus.
You
can get a read from three posts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 493, Dwlee99 wrote:But all of the things he has stated are straight up wrong. -_-

Town can be stupid. Now I have to handle Davescum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 494, Davsto wrote:

No, Titus.
You

Why won't you tellus what reads you have?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 477, Davsto wrote:
In post 468, Titus wrote:@Dave, you can give reads on the active players. Second, even one post is enough to form a read sometimes. Give reads on who you can.
Why do that? I focus on single scum at a time. Giving plenty of reads just lets scum know if I've got my eye on them. Giving only relevant reads is necessary in my opinion; scumreads if I'm interacting and pushing them, and townreads on people who I feel are being unnecessarily wagoned/scumread, such as poor little MarioManiac.
In post 474, Titus wrote:Dave has been obvtown leader in Nether's game and Loth.
So obvtown I got lynched in both of them. Also, I'm fairly sure I spent both of those games focusing on singular scum rather making readslist on every player I could. Also, you know of more passive towngames of mine, such as Secret Alt 2 and Dead of Winter.
In post 475, Titus wrote:Dave isn't scumhunting. You cannot give specifics about what doesn't exist. :-p
I think she meant specifics on buddying, such as quotes of me buddying, which you still haven't done.

In Nether you were setup spec lynched by the entire scumteam, not based on play. In dead of winter, my setup was crazy. :-p

Your entire ISO is buddying trying to warm up to people and be defensive. No effort to sort. Still.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 496, Titus wrote:
In post 494, Davsto wrote:

No, Titus.
You

Why won't you tellus what reads you have?

In post 477, Davsto wrote:Why do that? I focus on single scum at a time. Giving plenty of reads just lets scum know if I've got my eye on them. Giving only relevant reads is necessary in my opinion; scumreads if I'm interacting and pushing them, and townreads on people who I feel are being unnecessarily wagoned/scumread, such as poor little MarioManiac.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 486, Dwlee99 wrote:I wonder if screaming someones name makes them come to the thread.

Most often than not it does. Especially if they are scum and feel that they have to make their presence clear.

Titus wrote:
In post 375, pistachi0n wrote:I've caught up on the game and I'm not liking Dwlee. His case on Mario is (self-admittedly) OMGUS:

In post 338, Dwlee99 wrote:Mario's misreps and terrible case make me lean heavily scum on him. Like that case was the worst case I have ever seen.

Okay, but why is it the worst case you've ever seen? What are some examples of the misreps? Are you going to respond to Mario's case itself besides calling it bad?

VOTE: Dwlee

In post 386, pistachi0n wrote:Saying he's going to post a VCA isn't scummy. I see lots of people announce such posts before they make them, I'm not sure why but it's a thing that happens. VCA before any flips though? How?

In post 391, pistachi0n wrote:I didn't bandwagon onto you? The clear bandwagon was on Mario.

All asking questions to get at how people are processing the thread. The last is clear confusion showing he reads this thread differently than you.

Pretty clear scumhunting IMO.

See Dave, you can get a read from three posts.

Let's be honest here. Asking questions isn't exactly scumhunting. He did show disregard about what was actually going on

P.edit

@Titus Large != Small games. Dav was more chill and silent early in nyctapolis.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”