Micro 528: Double Day Unlimited -- Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Vedith »

Prod received - Sorry!

So I don't know why, I can't put a valid case on it, but I don't like Pablito. I don't like the push on OGML, and the defending on Lucky?

VOTE: Dav - You're not special, you don't stay at 1! It's a proper vote though, I want the opportunity for anyone still, and not to have an excuse of close to deadline etc.
VOTE: pablito

As it stands we have 3 lead wagons and easily anyone else can over take/catch up.

I'm still finding NM scummy with his voting. I saw his all vote as a sneak to L1 vote still. Can I suggest that we put him to L1 as well? :)
I claim scum \o/
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Can we just lynch dav/luck
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by pablito »

Ok so Lane lynch. I'm tired and want to go to sleep but this needs to happen.

Lucky put the first vote a long time ago due to the vote all unvote later plan (which was initiated by luna and followed by not_mafia later).

OGML votes lane in 114. First significant push on lane again due to beliefs that lane-lucky were a pair. combined with a vedith vote. This rules out the OGML-Vedith pairing I think. OGML defends Luna, kyndy and FB in that post as being towniest of them all (even though OGML waffles on FB pretty much in a previous sequence as well as other sequences in the future). If OGML is scum, then context is that the lane lynch was to distract possibly from either Luna/Sala or Dav who were picking up votes. Except that Davsto had two quick unvotes - so OGML's push was to push lane not to distract from any lynch. Point taken. OGML picked up on post #112 as being scummy:

In post 112, lane0168 wrote:If there's a winner as far as looking more town between vedith and Luma, I'm going to have to lean vedith. In the beginning I had luna, but then get must got bad. All in all I think it's a much of null bs. I get vediths point but don't agree with it, and pretty sure luna just doesn't understand it at all. Pretty pointless argument as are most 1v1s.

I'm going to have to reread again later cause I haven't picked up and obvtown reads or scum reads the first time through.

Then there's a drunkposting discussion which created a second-superfluous thread in the conversation until lane brings a vote on Vedith and FB echoes desire to vote Vedith.

Then I come in and do a catch-up post of some sort which brings momentum directly back to Lane except that I did not vote Lane. Instead I voted kyndy.

FB and OGML talk about things that are not Lane...hrm. Either that could be scum who wanted to move it back to Vedith, or they're town not interested in following the path toward lane yet...Rather there's discussion about Lucky being town or not (mainly due to my list where I put lucky so high up) and then also the conversation from FB asking why I didn't vote lane but suspected him. This leads to OGML voting FB. OGML-FB argue or something and OGML says:

In post 160, OhGodMyLife wrote:I'm pretty sure we can win this thing day one by lynching lane and firebringer

In post 169, Davsto wrote:Looking through, it's a bit late to go through ISOing people but I said I'd give some scumreads so I am gonna do that, because I wanna stick to my promises. Gonna go through each player in alphabetical order and give a very brief, minor read on them (like we're not very far in but might as well), and vote on all of those I scumread at the end (you're welcome Nobody)

Firebringer: Really not a fan, playing quite oddly, at least a couple of his posts sound like he's trying too hard to sound Town. Scumlean.
kyndy101: Makes good points, although not sure if I agree with them. Gonna say null.
lane: Dislike the parroting of the "vote everyone", a lot of nullreading. Scumlean.
Lucky2u: Makes very good points about Luna's posts. Slight townlean.
Luna: Her idea at the start seems to have fair logic in her mind, and I can see why she'd think that, and she also stuck to her guns and kept with it despite scrutiny (while lane unvoted everyone quickly). Townlean.
OhGodMyLife: Again, making nice points, also shows very little worry about what other people read him as, which scum rarely do. Another townlean.
pablito: His big fancy walls of texts look neat, but I'm unsure how much I agree with the points, null with a slight townlean.
Vedith: Oh Vedith, ugh. Like, the points are a balance between intentional misrepping or just a misunderstanding, so I feel that attempting to read them would result in my failure. Reading as null because I can't see him as having said anything beyond that discussion, so I can't really read. Gonna say a scumlean, until I see some more from him.

VOTE: Firebringer
VOTE: lane0186
VOTE: Vedith

So Davsto brings the argument back to lane...but also two other people that are being openly suspected. Davsto does so in a nice convenient way as well. This post needs to be perused. This is the type of post that scum could make to justify a vote to create a wagon. In fact, this was a post to create any wagon really - as those three were mostly suspected.

I can vote Davsto now. He's not at L-1 yet right?
VOTE: Davsto

Lucky then re-votes lane in the next vote. Previously had unvoted all, but brought this wago back. Lucky brought the most direct momentum to the wagon.

In post 182, OhGodMyLife wrote:Somebody hammer this squirming fence sitting scum please

OGML only puts urgency toward the wagon after lane has some weird defense posts. My previous read on OGML is retracted.

UNVOTE: OGML

I still think he may be scum based on his reactions with me - but in reality, I don't see OGML as the biggest contributor to the lane-lynch. In fact, he was very open about it, which is either bold scum, or very likely town that wanted the lynch. I could see OGML doing that. But I think Davsto and Lucky's votes are both more scummy at the moment for parking and just letting it happen by letting others talk about Lane more.

This post needs to be interpreted by Lucky ASAP. Without a good response, I won't mind hammering.

In post 237, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 232, lane0168 wrote:
In post 228, Luna Fox wrote:I don't understand, i thought you said OGML is scum?
I find it weird that you said that they were the scum pushing your wagon and then you are talking to them as if they are wrong town.
Make up your mind, because i feel it's contradictory.

For someone who hates misrepresentation this is weird.

I just said I'm talking them to learn his mindset and to see if he's willing to admit fault. You're the one who thinks I'm talking to him as town. I'm not talking to him as town at all. I can't help if I don't talk to my scum reads the way you talk to your scum reads. My mind is made up. You're the one trying to make it seem like it's not

If your mind is made up and he is scum, why you trying to convince him? Convince us to lynch him. If you do convince him to unvote you, what then? He lives? You switch to town read?

Then there's more lane tripping over feet and then kyndy says intent to hammer with a weird post about lynching lane due to wishy-washy and tunneling rather than pure scumminess.

In the entire sequence, Lucky looks like the one that pushed Lane's lynch the most I think. Davsto parked a vote and kyndy hammered. I am starting to like seeing any one of these be lynched today with my preference on Davsto. I need to hear a lot more from Lucky - my early early game read about his pushes on Luna about town-hunting may have cloaked my perception of him throughout the rest of the day. In a quick iso of Lucky, I don't see anything damning to keep him in the town column and it's been more PoE. I feel very confident about FB being more town now. OGML I waffle, but I am cool with OGML not being the target. Davsto just seems to be on every single wagon it seems.

I won't mind Not_Mafia being lynched, but I do think that dav/lucky seem to be a good choice for today based on lane's lynch - especially since both seem to be devoid of original content for the most part.
Sup, later.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Bout fucking time
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I don't apologize for my lane scum read. He was scum wether he flipped town or not. As for that post, what's not clear? lane expressed strongly that ogml was scum to him and he was talking to as if he was scum (hence the "my mind is made up" comment). It didn't make sense then that he was talking to him like he was trying to convince ogml to change his mind on his vote against him. As I said, where is the end goal there? If he convinced ogml to unvote him, does that mean lane would have unvoted ogml? if you assume a player is scum you convince the other players to vote them, you don't convince that scum player to unvote you it's pointless.... if you are town that is. A scum player trying to convince people to unvote them? that I can see all day. Monday night quarterback it all you want, lane was scum.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I don't feel like lynching Lucky2u at all.
Davsto i don't have strong feeling on but I just don't trust the rest of your guys reads. Even if I agree with it somewhat.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Salamence20 »

We have less than 24 hours plz vote dav or lucky
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.22

L-1 :right: Lucky2u - 4 - Salamence20, Davsto, Not_Mafia, OhGodMyLife

Davsto - 3 - Salamence20, Vedith, pablito
pablito - 3 - Firebringer, OhGodMyLife, Vedith

Firebringer - 2 - OhGodMyLife, Davsto
Not_Mafia - 2 - Davsto, Vedith
OhGodMyLife - 2 - Firebringer, Lucky2u
Vedith - 2 - Lucky2u, Davsto

Not Voting: ...

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-09-26 22:32:35)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:01 am

Post by pablito »

Lucky, you were voting lane at that moment. I want to know more about your intention in that post. I agree you should have pressured superscummy lane but almost looks like you were asking lane to open up a new wagon instead and/or possibly get lane to trip up more ti get himself lynched. If you weren't voting lane at that moment that looks like a much better post. If you are scum I can see scum intent more than town intent
Sup, later.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Then you don't understand the intent at all. I was voting him and showing others why he should be voted. His logic didn't follow and I pointed it out. I wanted him lynched and got my wish.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Davsto »

This is a mixture of a prod dodge and wondering why we haven't lynched yet. No more discussion appears to be happening.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: Salamence20
VOTE: Not_Mafia
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Scum is somewhere on my wagon, might as well shotgun blast my final vote
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

This is the YOLO hammer.

I hope I am right, though I kinda feel like this will blow up in my face.

Sorry man if you were town, your play this game felt off to me.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Davsto »

Come back to see that I've been lynched by a stupid shotgun vote from someone who should have been lynched days ago followed by a lolhammer. Blech.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 539, Davsto wrote:Come back to see that I've been lynched by a stupid shotgun vote from someone who should have been lynched days ago followed by a lolhammer. Blech.

This wasn't a lol hammer.
Show

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Davsto »

Well I didn't see you discussing with anyone else which of us you thought was the best lynch. That's decently lolish.

Ya'll should lynch Fire or Lucky tomorrow, for obvious reasons.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 541, Davsto wrote:Well I didn't see you discussing with anyone else which of us you thought was the best lynch. That's decently lolish.

Ya'll should lynch Fire or Lucky tomorrow, for obvious reasons.

If you are town, I would fully expect some backlash for my hammer right now.
Show

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.23

Davsto - 5 - Salamence20, Vedith, pablito, Lucky2u, Firebringer

L-1 :right: Lucky2u - 4 - Salamence20, Davsto, Not_Mafia, OhGodMyLife

Not_Mafia - 3 - Davsto, Vedith, Lucky2u
pablito - 3 - Firebringer, OhGodMyLife, Vedith

Firebringer - 2 - OhGodMyLife, Davsto
OhGodMyLife - 2 - Firebringer, Lucky2u
Vedith - 2 - Lucky2u, Davsto

Salamence20 - 1 - Lucky2u

Not Voting: ...

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-09-26 22:32:35)
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Davsto, Mafia Goon,
has been lynched.

Night One begins now. Night actions are due in my inbox by deadline.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-09-28 18:39:53)

I just noticed this: I haven't modded for a while, and my ruleset says Nights are 72 hours. I know the current fashion is 48 hours. If every living players sends me a PM stating they are willing to shorten nights to 48 hours effective immediately, then Night One will be 48 hours from this post (countdown will be adjusted accordingly).

If you are happy with a 3-day Night, simply do nothing.
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Salamence20, Vanilla Townie,
has been shot.

Day Two, Part the First, begins now.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-10-14 22:12:25)

Please accept my apologies for not opening this on time. It was entirely my fault, and due to RL things going on. Feel free to poke me should it ever happen again. :oops:

....what?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

lol why was Sala killed and not me?

I hammered the goon.
Show

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by pablito »

Firebringer is 100% confirmed town. Let's try to end this game within two lynches.

I think scum was too afraid of Sala's posts.
Sup, later.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Sala slash Luna was still the most obv town. I understand if y'all feel the need to lynch me today and would request if that is what you're feeling that I be lynched first.

Vote: pablito
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Woooooo! Thanks Firebringer, you are my Thor :D