rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:03 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

As people walk around in the morning they find some items lying around the town square.

Items on the ground:
  1. Marble
    Oven
    Microwave
    Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Da Vinci Code
    Pecan Pie
    Sunflower
    Sorghum
    Apples to Apples
    Legally Blonde
    Sam’s Cola
    Mail
    Buzzword
    Painkiller
    Facebook
    Potatoes
    Survivor DVD
    Beans
    Fish
    Geo
    Horse
    Snake
    Phoenix
    Sims
    Tulip
    Staples
    Thread
    YouTube
    Purse
    Messenger
    Unfermented Bear Bear
    Napalm
    Noose
    Ytmnd.com
    Bear Trap
    Cement
Along with the items you find two new people in the town, Mastermind of Sin and armlx. Please give them a warm welcome.

After looking around they find the two bodies of grintwig, the explorer possessed by the ghost of Keith and Flameaxe, the explorer possessed by the ghost of Kalie. You notice that the town Winery, Newspaper, fye, and the yahoo store has been destroyed. The town checks the bodies and the other items left on the streets from the night and found Messenger, How I Met Your Mother DVD, Snoop Dog CD, Savage Garden CD, Textbooks, Magnolia, Strawberry Shortcake, Unfermented Bear Bear, Unfermented Bear Bear, Unfermented Bear Bear, N*Sync CD, Seinfeld DVD, Old Truck, and Ale 8 along with the dead bodies they put it in the pile of items on the courthouse lawn.

Keith
played by grintwig (replacing KaleiÐoscøpe)
, Killed
Night 6

Kalie
played by Flameaxe
, Killed
Night 6

Everyone enters the courthouse to discuss what they should do about the deaths and the introduction to two new people. When they enter they don't see the newspapers but a scattering of rough drafts of what looks like articles for the papers.

?????
  • Baby Season, two children are born in Freaktown

Two new young souls have been brought into the world that is known as Freaktown. The parents' identities have yet to be confirmed.
?????
  • Who are the mayors of Freaktown, one has came out is another one out there?

Rumors have been spreading about someone else taking control of a mayor position in Freaktown. Is this 'new mayor' friend or foe?

With 8 alive it will take 5 votes to convict someone.
The Deadline for the Day will be two weeks. (April 20th: 2:00PM EST)
noah hanson
noah hanson
Goon
noah hanson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:26 am

Post by noah hanson »

well i finally catch a break and catch the thread before someone gets killed. I have tried to read up as much as possible and i have to say that this is THE more different form i have seen at this point of playing this game.
Newbie Game 539: Won (Mafia Roleblocker)
Desperate Mafia: Withdrew from game
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

Alright, its time for some FULL claims now. There are three people who I'm positive are mafia, then there are others who I am not sure of. I control this game now, and we're playing by my rules.

Now you've entered MY Time.

I activate my fourth and most powerful ability, Emperor Time at this moment.

The town has proven itself unable to judge evil for itself, thus I will be the only judge.

Andy, Farside, Tar you will all fully claim now. Hold nothing back. I will be killing one of you three today. I'm almost positive you are all mafia, however if you want to protect yourselves maybe another night you'll tell me everything I want to know.

Elvis you are also under suspicion, however at this time I'm willing to think you may have nothing to do with it. You both will full claim if I feel like it later, but at this time, do not do so.

Who is the parents of the babies. Please come out unless I've talked to you already with me third ability.

This game is far from over scum.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Kinetic »

Also, it seems there was a kill attempt on me.

You can see now, I'm not bluffing, I am un NKable, and I'm also unlynchable at this point because the town can no longer vote.

If I was scum, the game would be over, so this is absolute proof I'm town.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Tarhalindur wrote:
It's over. Stand down, humans.
Just wondering wtf Tar meant by this...
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Since I pretty much believe Kinetic is Alex and he is town, and if you think it's really in the best interest of the game, I will tell you...

I am a parent. I will give more details if you want...

I think that Kinetic knows much more about what is going on than I do at this point, so I'm leaving it up to him how much I should say.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Like, hi!
Permanent V/LA.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Welcome back. I guess you've been reincarnated!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:19 am

Post by armlx »

I'm alive! And rereading this whole game soon.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:42 am

elvis_knits wrote:Welcome back. I guess you've been reincarnated!
something like that, except for the fact that I, like, remember absolutely nothing about this game other than that some guy organized a mass claim the first day. Like, how cool is that?
Permanent V/LA.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

elvis_knits wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
It's over. Stand down, humans.
Just wondering wtf Tar meant by this...
It was a big fat clue that I am, in fact, a member of a Mafia. In addition to the two kills I claimed (wasn't lying about those!), my predecessor was responsible for the Soupfly kill on N1, and I killed the original MoS N2 (and he'll probably be dead tonight, too).

At this point, the game will be decided by whether we can take out the one ability preventing our victory before Kinetic can lynch all of us (and the SK, since I am inclined to believe that there is one in the game).

I'm going to make this as clear as I can, because I see no point in not doing so:

- There are, as far as I can tell, currently 3 Mafiosos and 1 unknown anti-town neutral in the game.
- As a Mafioso, it is blatantly clear to me that my Mafia was not the only Mafia, and that Alex's Ladies Mafia was, in fact, a Mafia faction consisting of the three female roles modkilled on Day 3: IH, FaerieLord, and MafiaSSK . Why? Well, my mafia's name is effectively "Mafia #2", and it consists of three players.
- Each individual Mafioso has the capability to make a kill - mine powered up N1, and my partners' kills powered up N4. There are only 2 kills that I cannot account for after taking my group's kills into account: the Derrick kill N3 (presumably the work of Alex's Ladies Mafia) and the attempted Kinetic kill last night (which means that the surviving Neutral is probably an SK, or else that Kinetic is actually the Cult Leader).
- All Mafia roles are identical except for the available shop. No Godfathers, Roleblockers, or other nonsense, as far as I can tell.
- If there is an SK in the game, then Elvis Knits is almost certainly the SK (noah has been inactive and thus probably did not kill, Kinetic is unlikely to be SK (though I will not rule out Cult Leader), and both Armlx and MoS are children and could not have killed (or been killed, I checked) last night.
- I am one of the fathers.
- Whoever has Best Buy needs to claim immediately. I think I know who that store belongs to, but I'm not sure. I will explain why I asked later.

Now, I am going to test Kinetic's claimed ability, since if he is in fact lying then we should win the game.

Vote: Kinetic, Vote: Kinetic
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
noah hanson
noah hanson
Goon
noah hanson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by noah hanson »

the only reason i have been inactive Tar is due to the fact that i have missed the cyclers due to another game i am playing on another site. I am here now and i am town in fact i am just nothing important to be completely honest.

FoS: Tarhalindur

I have a life outside of this game and i am now going to be as active as i can possibly be. I think it is odd that you wave that finger at me without giving me a chance to talk or even defend myself a little. That is just a scummy move right there if you ask me.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Interesting... Tar, are you male or female?

And since you're so forthcoming with me, I know who runs Best Buy and I'll tell you if you tell me why you want to know.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Also, Andy, Farside, Armex, and Elvis, what are your sexes?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

BAH.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

noah hanson wrote:the only reason i have been inactive Tar is due to the fact that i have missed the cyclers due to another game i am playing on another site. I am here now and i am town in fact i am just nothing important to be completely honest.

FoS: Tarhalindur

I have a life outside of this game and i am now going to be as active as i can possibly be. I think it is odd that you wave that finger at me without giving me a chance to talk or even defend myself a little. That is just a scummy move right there if you ask me.
Um, I just claimed scum, noah. Helpful scum, perhaps, but scum nonetheless.

Also, you just made yourself a completely valid candidate for being the SK.
Kinetic wrote:Interesting... Tar, are you male or female?

And since you're so forthcoming with me, I know who runs Best Buy and I'll tell you if you tell me why you want to know.
1) I'm Austin, male. I also know that Elvis is Katie, female (elvis is the mother of my child). I believe that the rest of my mafia is male, but I'm not quite sure about that.

2) Best Buy is one of only 2 surviving stores that could be a tech store, and the other one (Google) belongs to me. I suspect that all of the anti-town factions have access to a tech store (since the tech stores have items with inherent abilities, and I know our group has one), therefore I suspect that whoever has Best Buy is the surviving anti-town neutral. I believe that it is in the interest of all non-neutral players to know who the neutral is, hence my question.
User out of ambit.

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Quite the interesting little amount you've put up Tar.

A couple more questions. Why did you choose Elvis to Sexy Time with? You go out of your way to claim that Elvis is not one of your three mafia surviving, yet if you had a baby with a mafia that baby would be 100% mafia. So why would you take the chance of the baby being a townie, since if Elvis is not mafia there is a 50% chance the baby is Elvis's faction.

Who are the other two mafia if Elvis isn't. I can assume its not noah since you're attacking him so. And who is your baby, Mos or Arlex?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Kinetic wrote:Quite the interesting little amount you've put up Tar.

A couple more questions. Why did you choose Elvis to Sexy Time with? You go out of your way to claim that Elvis is not one of your three mafia surviving, yet if you had a baby with a mafia that baby would be 100% mafia. So why would you take the chance of the baby being a townie, since if Elvis is not mafia there is a 50% chance the baby is Elvis's faction.

Who are the other two mafia if Elvis isn't. I can assume its not noah since you're attacking him so. And who is your baby, Mos or Arlex?
I had no choice in the matter. Elvis chose to have Sexy Time with me, not the other way around. Quite stupid on her part, honestly, but I guess she got lucky.

As a matter of not breaking a personal rule, I cannot answer your second question. (I believe that claiming who your scumbuddies are should be punished by modkill - take a look at the ruleset in Mini 549 if you do not believe me).

Armlx is Chris, male. That should answer your third question.

One other note that I should have brought up earlier: there IS a missing mafia kill last night, but as far as I know it should NOT have been targeted at you, Kinetic. It should have been targeted at Noah Hanson. I'm not sure what happened to it (the player assigned to execute that kill has been a bit unreliable, so the kill may not have been submitted).
User out of ambit.

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Day Six: Page 60 Vote Count

The Mayor of Hawesville, looks toward the masses and takes the Crown of Kentucky and places it upon his head.

Kinetic has taken over the City and has removed all voting rights from the citizens.

People in the game: 8 (Andycyca, armlx, elvis_knits, farside22, Kinetic, Mastermind of Sin, noah hanson, Tarhalindur)

Group Inventory:

Marble
Oven
Microwave
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Da Vinci Code
Pecan Pie
Sunflower
Sorghum
Apples to Apples
Legally Blonde DVD
Survivor DVD
Seinfeld DVD
How I Met Your Mother DVD
Sam’s Cola
Mail
Messenger
Buzzword
Painkiller
Facebook
Potatoes
Beans
Fish
Geo
Horse
Snake
Phoenix
Sims
Staples
Thread
YouTube
Ytmnd.com
Purse
Unfermented Bear Bear
Unfermented Bear Bear
Unfermented Bear Bear
Unfermented Bear Bear
Napalm
Noose
Bear Trap
Cement
Textbooks
Magnolia
Strawberry Shortcake
Old Truck
N*Sync CD
Snoop Dog CD
Savage Garden CD
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noah hanson
noah hanson
Goon
noah hanson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by noah hanson »

{re-reads Tar's post}

I guess you did claim scum but really
how
helpful can a scum be? And no i am not the SK, bet you'd love to get people to believe that but i am not. I am still trying to wrap my head around this VERY different version of mafia so i will be the first to admit i am still a bit confused by the way this one is played.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:48 pm

like, why would you kill me tonight? That would be totally uncool. I bet Tar is trying to make us believe *everything* he says is the truth, since he's been forthcoming. I suspect armlx is, like, totally bad guy. Also, believe it or not, but one of my parents are, like, cool yo...
Permanent V/LA.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Hmmm I wonder...

Alright. I've gathered enough information. This will be an interesting Night phase indeed. Townies, do not do anything until I contact you. We must do this PERFECTLY or we won't win.

That being said, the possibility of victory is 100% if you do what I say.

You will receive a message from me or someone else. That someone else will not be Andy or Farside.

I will not enter night yet though because there is one more thing I need EVERY townie to do.

Pick up items. Anything, but make sure you have the max of six items in your inventory. The reason is my last ability. And this ability is why the game has not ended either.

I cannot explain why, it is too dangerous, but please do this. I will be killing Tar in 48 hours. So this is your time limit.

So, everyone pick up items that you do not need and send them all to me with your first action.

Elvis: If you are TOWN, send the alcohol to MoS that you used to seduce Tar.

This will be tough town, I know that, but I know we can win. God Speed.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Partners, I would like to remind you of my advice from yesterday. And expect the unexpected.

This war is only begun.
User out of ambit.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Why do we, like, trust Kinetic, again?
Permanent V/LA.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Because if Kinetic is bad we would have lost the game already?
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”