rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

End of Day Three: Page 55 Vote Count

soupfly: 6 (Tarhalindur, Kinetic, Mariyta, Porochaz, grintwig, the silent speaker)
tautology: 4 (Holy, farside22, Andycyca, Dark Ermac)
Tarhalindur: 1 (soupfly)

Not Voting: 5 (JDodge, MissMoo, YagamiLight, Flameaxe, tautology)

9 for a Lynch

Group Inventory:

Marble
Oven
Microwave
Seinfeld DVD
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Da Vinci Code
Pecan Pie
Savage Garden CD
Sunflower
Sorghum
Rice
Apples to Apples
Legally Blonde
Oven
Sam’s Cola
Mail
Buzzword

End of Day Three

After a very hectic day, the town discusses what is more important: Past actions of certain townies or another mass claim. But at the end of the day. The town decided soupfly's mass claim idea or at least the tactics he used to try to force a mass claim was the scummiest of the remaining town.

Leslie
played by
soupfly
, Killed
Day 3

Night Two:

Tonights Number is...

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

i would like to remind everyone that once you grab an item from your store then you can't grab that item again. so the number will only apply to people who were blocked, or chose not to grab the item because of other night actions, or they just plain forgot the first night the number came up.

but everyone still gets their 2 actions at night. so have fun with this night.

this week look very hectic for me, so please try to get the item grabbing/sending/dropping or even using if you already know you can use an item finished this week. then i would hope the rest of the night phase will finish that next week, then i can start day four at the beginning of my spring break. if the night actions dont move quick then i might have to wait until after spring break. i dont know where i will be spring break, im kinda living in the moment on this spring break thing. so i have no clue if i will have internet access.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:05 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

newspaper are being printed. so if anyone has any actions before the night is up, you better do it before friday.
Show

raj's to do list:

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:56 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

As people walk around in the morning they find some items lying around the town square.

Items on the ground:
  1. Marble
    Oven
    Microwave
    Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Da Vinci Code
    Pecan Pie
    Savage Garden CD
    Sunflower
    Sorghum
    Rice
    Apples to Apples
    Legally Blonde
    Oven
    Sam’s Cola
    Mail
    Buzzword
After looking around they find the three bodies of JDodge, the explorer possessed by the ghost of Brittney, the silent speaker, the explorer possessed by the ghost of McKenna, Porochaz, the explorer possessed by the ghost of Andi. You notice that Ace hardware, Maurice's, Don Moore Auto Mall, and the Humane Society has been destroyed. The town checks the bodies and found Painkillers and found Cloth, Snoop Dog CD, Painkiller, Facebook, Potatoes, Survivor DVD, Beans, Fish, Geo, James Bond, Horse, Snake, Phoenix, Sims, Tulip, Old Truck, Staples, Magnolia, and Thread they put it in the pile of items on the courthouse lawn.

Brittney
played by JDodge
, Killed
Night 4

McKenna
played by the silent speaker
, Killed
Night 4

Andi
played by Porochaz (replacing theopor_COD (replacing LoudmouthLee))
, Killed
Night 4

Everyone enters the courthouse to discuss what they should do about the death of these three people. When they enter they see three Newspapers. The town passes the Newspapers around looking at the headlines.

The Freaktown Sun-Times

Alex’s Ladies Mafia completely wiped out due to earthquake

Could it be true? Rumors are spreading that Alex's Ladies Mafia has been completely decimated by a recent earthquake. Investigators are on the case and will keep the town updated with any pertinent information.

The Freaktown Enquirer

Soupfly was last confirmed seen with Kinetic the night before the earthquake

The two of them were like...talking and stuff...and laughing about things. They did stuff too, it involved a knife. Seriously, it happened.

Mafia Courier-Journal

Papa Johns has been confirmed as a meeting place for Mafia

After further investigation, Papa Johns has been confirmed as a mafia meeting place. Officials say that the mafia has been seen swapping items and enjoying their current reign over the town during these meetings. The owner, Erika, refused to comment on the situation.

With 12 alive it will take 7 votes to convict someone.
The Deadline for the Day will be two weeks. (March 22nd: 4PM EST)
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:59 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

just a quick note. i might be gone for the rest of the night so be prepared when i come back to tell a lot of you all that you didn't get the item. but dont let that stop you all from being active.
Show

raj's to do list:

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

nevermind, 11 hours later and noone posted.
please look off the first post, it has an updated item list.
Show

raj's to do list:

grintwig
grintwig
Goon
grintwig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:03 am

Post by grintwig »

Wow! Did that paper just say that the "ladies" killed were mafia?!
Gonna do a re-read as I have forgotten who my suspects were...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't know what to think without knowing anyones alignment. I still think Taut is scummie as hell.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Does anyone else see a change in style on the second paper, or is that just me being the publishing dork I am?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by Kinetic »

You mean how it all of a sudden accused me of being a killer with a knife?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Well, no. The actual style, I mean. It's like the captain of the cheerleading squad wrote it or something.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Holy »

Hm, ladies mafia... Although I'm still blind of what exactly the alignment of each of the dead were, I guess that means we are now dealing with a lesser scum group than before >.>
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Kinetic »

Who knows. We figured out there have to be at least two scum groups (Cult/Mafia), but with all the night kills, it seems like some people have activated some of their powers.

I'm thinking I might like any Pro-Town players with a NK ability to come forward and claim their kills. Don't do it yet, I'm still mulling it over in my head if I like that idea or not, but I figured we as a town need to discuss it a little. 3 Kills in the night phase would make this game get VERY swingy VERY fast, and I don't know if I'm all that happy with people not being responsible with such abilities.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:21 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

no votes, im not doing a vote count yet.
Show

raj's to do list:

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote Taut
-Susan Ertz

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

March 22nd 4pm est is the deadline.
that means one more week.
Show

raj's to do list:

Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Andycyca »

Kinetic wrote:Who knows. We figured out there have to be at least two scum groups (Cult/Mafia), but with all the night kills, it seems like some people have activated some of their powers.

I'm thinking I might like any Pro-Town players with a NK ability to come forward and claim their kills. Don't do it yet, I'm still mulling it over in my head if I like that idea or not, but I figured we as a town need to discuss it a little. 3 Kills in the night phase would make this game get VERY swingy VERY fast, and I don't know if I'm all that happy with people not being responsible with such abilities.
I don't remember where it says we have pro-town players with NK ability, but after some thinking it seems plausible. However, this brings the problem of a protown powerrole claim which could mean another loss for the Town.
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I don't like this...

There is too little information to go on and there is WAY too much going on... The delayed reveal is kicking the towns ass because we have no idea if we're even lynching right...

Add to that we now have at least three active kills, and I'm really not liking what is going on...

The only people who know what is going on, and have a true objective is the mafia, and there is way too much damn confusion for the town to be able to do anything.

I'm refusing to vote until I start to see some information, some RELIABLE information, that can point us to some scum or confirm us some townies. I feel like I'm playing right into the mafia's hands by voting randomly, without any reveals.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm gonna claim so you have some real information. Silly to do so without pressure, I know, but then maybe the people who actually come up with plans will have something to go on. I'm a journalist. Initially, it was for the Enquirer, hence why I was emphasizing that we shouldn't trust it. Last night, I was asked to send two articles in; only one was used. The first one, posted in the Sun-times. So I KNOW there was a change in styles in the tabloid. I'm trying to figure out if Raj is just trying to shake things up, or if the writer for the Sun-times died.
-Susan Ertz

Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Holy »

First, sorry for leaving this game for almost a week.
And I think a week to deadline is too short with 12 players still alive and considering the game length.
More than half of the town not seen much since yesterday, most with the re-reading reason, although I can't confirm that.

@Mod: I'll request an extended deadline to April 5th.

@Others: any objection with that?

@Kinetic: So, are you really NK immune last night, or is it just a bluff? And are you last night able to get all the items you need?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:First, sorry for leaving this game for almost a week.
And I think a week to deadline is too short with 12 players still alive and considering the game length.
More than half of the town not seen much since yesterday, most with the re-reading reason, although I can't confirm that.

@Kinetic: So, are you really NK immune last night, or is it just a bluff? And are you last night able to get all the items you need?
I agree and second the extention. I have no clues at this point and all I have is my gut on Taut from 2 days ago. I think we also need a prod on anyone who hasn't posted.
MOD: Please prod players that haven't posted in the past 5 days.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
grintwig
grintwig
Goon
grintwig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:25 am

Post by grintwig »

Stupid question but farside could you refresh my memory as to why you found Taut scummy. I can't remember and don't think I'll have time to go back and read 55 pages again before deadline.
I'm not so sure a deadline extension is the right idea. But I would like to ask the mod if he could reveal if we have lynched any mafia and if we have how many.....maybe we could get really lucky and find out who they were? (If we did lynch any.)
As of right now I've got nothing......
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I'm still night kill immune, it isn't a bluff, but I don't have all of the items I need. Indeed, the Taurus has now been destroyed as well, leaving me with 2 items in the gone bin (Taurus, Risk). However, there is a CD out there that I would love to have that is still floating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

grintwig wrote:Stupid question but farside could you refresh my memory as to why you found Taut scummy. I can't remember and don't think I'll have time to go back and read 55 pages again before deadline.
I'm not so sure a deadline extension is the right idea. But I would like to ask the mod if he could reveal if we have lynched any mafia and if we have how many.....maybe we could get really lucky and find out who they were? (If we did lynch any.)
As of right now I've got nothing......
First things first. During the time MOS was around he was very suspicious of Taut for his role fishing. Here is what I wrote in regards to him when I entered the game.
Tautology: In the begining was all for item claim then gives no info on item when pressed for details. Goes fishing for information on items. The one thing that bugs me is people vote and dont' remember who they are voting for. In one post he voted for Roland and said oh I meant Kilroy. Sigh... Please keep this in mind with me. If you aren't paying attention and you vote just to vote don't make this mistake it just smells of scum.
There is nothing wrong with an extension when not everyone is here to play the game.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Holy wrote:

it is my choice and only mine. i really dont care if the whole town agrees with you.

i am fighting all the problems that are coming up with this game and trying to keep it from being abandoned. giving this game another week will not solve the problems of the town not posting; it will only make the town stay lazy and force the people that are contributing feel helpless and eventually get bored with the game.

i received no notification saying that someone had some outside issues that was going to keep them from posting in this game, like spring break, if that was the case i might have thought about extending the deadline.

this deadline is not unreasonable. if you look back at other freaktowns, they had 2 week deadlines. you all have the same amount of people as the earlier freaktowns, day one, and you all get to skip the random vote phase so i see no reason to give this group more time.

on the issue of prodding i will do it. but as a mod it is not my job to hold everyone's hand and remind them to post every week. we had a mass mod kill yesterday and everyone had to do a night choice with their shops, they shouldnt need to be poked once again.
Show

raj's to do list: