rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

The War to End All Freaktowns: GAME OVER

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

100 years after the Freaktown Saga, a group of explorers were led into the forests of Kentucky to a ghost town where the Freaktowns once occurred.
As the Sun sets the exploring party decided to make camp in the town.
Luckily there were twenty-seven little buildings in the town and twenty-seven members in the party, so each person choose a building and spent the night.
During the night the ghosts of freaktown possessed the town to wage war on each other for the crimes that happened over 100 years ago.
This is the story of the Ghost of Freaktown.

Survivors:
  1. Alex
    Kinetic, Day 9
  2. Alex III
    DizzyIzzyB13 (Child, born Night 8), Day 9[/list:o]

Dead:
    1. Megan
      scotmany12, Night 1
    2. Erika
      Kilroy8675309, Day 1
    3. Katy
      Mastermind of Sin, Night 2
    4. Patrick
      Battle Mage, Day 2
    5. Derrick
      Sikaro8 (replacing Blight), Night 3
    6. Andy
      Aimee, Mod Killed Day 3
    7. Lacey
      FaerieLord (replacing Carrotcake (replacing Aegor (replacing inHimshallibe))), Mod Killed Day 3
    8. Aaron
      Fritzler, Mod Killed Day 3
    9. Jed
      ibaesha, Mod Killed Day 3
    10. Brittany
      IH, Mod Killed Day 3
    11. Jaide
      MafiaSSK (replacing Jex (replacing Albert B. Rampage)), Mod Killed Day 3
    12. Leslie
      soupfly, Day 3
    13. Brittney
      JDodge, Night 4
    14. Andi
      Porochaz (replacing theopor_COD (replacing LoudmouthLee)), Night 4
    15. McKenna
      the silent speaker, Night 4
      No Lynch, Day 4
    16. Tyler
      Holy (replacing Max (replacing FlyingFoxBat)), Night 5
    17. Steven
      Travis (replacing YagamiLight), Night 5
    18. Sara
      Mariyta, Night 5
    19. Joey
      tautology, Day 5
    20. Keith
      grintwig (replacing KaleiÐoscøpe), Night 6
    21. Kalie
      Flameaxe, Night 6
    22. Austin
      Tarhalindur (replacing mole), Day 6
    23. Alex Jr
      Mastermind of Sin (Child, born Night 6), Night 7
    24. Morgan
      noah hanson (replacing MissMoo), Night 7
    25. Chad
      Andycyca (replacing rolandofthewhite), Day 7
    26. Katie
      elvis_knits (replacing Dark Ermac (replacing Faeren Lord of Carlisle (replacing SuperMarioSunshine))), Night 8
    27. Ben
      farside22 (replacing TheStranger (replacing xyzzy)), Day 8
      No Deaths, Night 9
    28. Chris
      armlx (Child, born Night 6), Day 9[/list:o]

Items on the ground:
      1. None[/list:o]
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Sat May 17, 2008 9:36 am, edited 92 times in total.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

List of Shops & Destroyed Items:

A&B Florist
  1. Rose
  2. Lilly
  3. Sunflower
  4. Tulip
  5. Magnolia
Ace Hardware
  1. Nails
  2. Bolts
  3. Cement
  4. Thread
  5. Staple
AOL
  1. Mail
  2. Spam
  3. facebook
  4. Kids in the Sandbox
  5. Messenger
Back Alley
  1. Cocaine
  2. Marijuana
  3. Heroin
  4. Ecstasy
  5. Painkillers
Barn
  1. Cow
  2. Chicken
  3. Pig
  4. Sheep
  5. Fish
Best Buy
  1. Friends
  2. The Office
  3. Seinfeld
  4. How I Met Your Mother
  5. Survivor
Bill’s on the Hill
  1. Coca-Cola
  2. Pepsi
  3. Ale 8
  4. Jones Soda
  5. Sam's Choice
Bookmobile
  1. Bible
  2. Harry Potter
  3. Da Vinci Code
  4. Kama Sutra
  5. Textbooks
Cingular Wireless
  1. Free Call
  2. Free Call
  3. Free Call
  4. Free Call
  5. Free Call
Distillery
  1. Unfermented Bear Bear
  2. Unfermented Bear Bear
  3. Unfermented Bear Bear
  4. Unfermented Bear Bear
Don Moore Auto
  1. Taurus
  2. Volkswagen
  3. Caviler
  4. Geo
  5. Old Truck
Farm
  1. Tobacco
  2. Wheat
  3. Rice
  4. Sugar
  5. Sorghum
fye
  1. Mars Volta
  2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
  3. Savage Garden
  4. N*Sync
  5. Snoop Dog
GameStop
  1. World of Warcraft
  2. Black & White
  3. Age of Empires
  4. Sims
  5. Unreal Tournament
Garden
  1. Tomatoes
  2. Corn
  3. Potatoes
  4. Beans
  5. Blackberries
Google
  1. MySpace
  2. Messenger
  3. Spam
  4. Mail
  5. YouTube
Home Depot
  1. Lumber
  2. Aluminum
  3. Marble
  4. Rubber (I know you can't get condoms at Home Depot)
  5. Cloth
Humane Society
  1. Cat
  2. Dog
  3. Snake
  4. Phoenix
  5. Horse
Irby’s
  1. Pumpkin Pie
  2. Chocolate Cake
  3. Strawberry Shortcake
  4. Pecan Pie
  5. Chocolate Chip Cookies
Maurice’s
  1. Shirts
  2. Shorts
  3. Shoes
  4. Dress
  5. Purse
MSN
  1. Messenger
  2. Spam
  3. ytmnd
  4. The Best Page in the Universe
  5. Mail
Music Central
  1. Trombone
  2. Flute
  3. Drum
  4. Guitar
  5. Bass
Newspaper
  1. The Freaktown Sun-Times
    • Mafia seen in nearby stores giving each other objects.

Members of the mafia have been spotted making transactions which each other in local stores. The identity of these mafia members, as well as the items that were traded, remain unknown. Members of Freaktown are encouraged to take every precaution necessarily to avoid conflict.
    The Freaktown Enquirer
    • Mafia can eat twice as much as normal citizens.

A new study shows that mafia can eat nearly twice as much as a normal citizen can. While the implications of these findings have not yet been revealed, it is suggested that citizens be on the lookout for overindulgent townsfolk and report them to the appropriate authorities.
    Mafia Courier-Journal
    • Mafia’s control includes half the town.

The mafia has infiltrated many of the town's local businesses. These include AOL, FYE, and Gamestop to corrupt the town's mind with thoughts of violence! With the Mafia's control growing daily, it may already be too late!
  2. ?????
    • Mafia has More Possessions than Most

A recent study (source unknown) has shown that mafia members tend to accumulate more possessions than the average Freaktown citizen. Results of the study only show numerical data, and it is unknown what the effect will be on the townsfolk.
    ?????
    • Two town dead after Day One

Short Backstory: Soon after the deaths of Scotmany and Kilroy, the CSI team was sent in to do their investigation. After a search of Scotmany's house and belongings, it was soon clear that he was not part of any mafia. The same outcome came from the search of Kilroy's house. Whether or not these two men had any other connections within the town is still unclear.
  3. The Freaktown Sun-Times
    • Mafia enjoys the town’s inability to find a single Mafia member

After some brief detective-ness, town detective people have confirmed that neither MoS or Battle Mage were part of the Freaktown mafia. It would seem as if the mafia is still slipping by unnoticed in Freaktown, and are currently relaxing as they are becoming closer to a majority in the town.
    The Freaktown Enquirer
    • Erika’s store, Papa Johns, a Cult Hideout?

An unrevealed source has accused the local Papa John's of being a cult hideout. Erika, the store's owner, has vehemently denied these accusations, claiming, "That person probably wanted me to use an expired coupon or something. There's no evidence that a cult hangs out here at all!"
    Mafia Courier-Journal
    • Mafia seen celebrating at Distillery

Over the past night, reporters saw some of the members of the mafia celebrating their continued success at the distillery, drinking a pint (or two). It is said that the owner of the distillery was also present at the festivities. The identities of the others present are still unknown.
  4. The Freaktown Sun-Times
    • Alex’s Ladies Mafia completely wiped out due to earthquake

Could it be true? Rumors are spreading that Alex's Ladies Mafia has been completely decimated by a recent earthquake. Investigators are on the case and will keep the town updated with any pertinent information.
    The Freaktown Enquirer
    • Soupfly was last confirmed seen with Kinetic the night before the earthquake

The two of them were like...talking and stuff...and laughing about things. They did stuff too, it involved a knife. Seriously, it happened.
    Mafia Courier-Journal
    • Papa Johns has been confirmed as a meeting place for Mafia

After further investigation, Papa Johns has been confirmed as a mafia meeting place. Officials say that the mafia has been seen swapping items and enjoying their current reign over the town during these meetings. The owner, Erika, refused to comment on the situation.
  5. ?????
    • Drunk disturbs town

A local drunk has been seen wandering the streets of Freaktown, throwing raging insults at passersby and being a general nuisance. Many are wondering if the drunk is a harmless lush, or someone more threatening.
    ?????
    • Editor missing

As may have been noticed by the town, an editor has gone missing. Authorities have declined to reveal more information until an investigation can be conducted.
    ?????
    • Freaktown has 4 scum left.

Scumbags enjoy their complete domination over the town. Could the end be near?
    ?????
    • Alex confirmed mafia from investigation.

In a recent report published by the Freaktown Investigative Force, they have come out with new claims that Alex is the mastermind behind the "Alex's Ladies Mafia, and has been seen partying with said ladies during one of their celebrations for controlling much of the town.
  6. ?????
    • Baby Season, two children are born in Freaktown

Two new young souls have been brought into the world that is known as Freaktown. The parents' identities have yet to be confirmed.
    ?????
    • Who are the mayors of Freaktown, one has came out is another one out there?

Rumors have been spreading about someone else taking control of a mayor position in Freaktown. Is this 'new mayor' friend or foe?
Papa John’s
  1. Pizza
    Bedroom
    Kitchen
    Theatre
  2. Pizza
    Bedroom
    Bathroom
    Library
  3. Pizza
    Bedroom
    Bathroom
    Living Room
  4. Pizza
    Bedroom
    Bathroom
    Game Room
  5. Pizza
    Bedroom
    Dining Room
    Study
Pawn Shop
  1. Gun
  2. Knife
  3. Noose
  4. Bear Trap
  5. Napalm
Raven Tales
  1. Risk
  2. Settlers of Catan
  3. Apples to Apples
  4. Buzzword
  5. Blockus
Sears
  1. Pots
  2. Pans
  3. Oven
  4. Sink
  5. Microwave
Video Corner
  1. Lord of the Rings
  2. Star Wars
  3. Legally Blonde
  4. James Bond
  5. Full Metal Jacket
Winery
  1. Gummy Bear Wine
  2. Gummy Bear Wine
Yahoo
  1. Wikipedia
  2. Mail
  3. Goatse
  4. Messenger
  5. Spam
List of Offices:
  • Mayor of Asbury
  • Mayor of Boston
  • Mayor of Hawesville (Kinetic)
  • Mayor of Lewisport
  • Mayor of Lexington (Tarhalindur)
  • Mayor of Middlesboro
  • Mayor of Muncie
  • Mayor of Murray
  • Mayor of Nashville
  • Mayor of Owensboro
  • Emperor of Kentucky (Kinetic)
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Sat May 17, 2008 9:34 am, edited 14 times in total.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Standard Rules, Slightly Modified (from rolandofthewhite):

1. Votes must be in
bold
. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
2. Please be attentive and
unvote
before casting a new vote. If you do not unvote, your new vote will not be counted.
3. Executions will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. You may
vote: no lynch
– majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
4. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
5. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. One comment saying “You Suck” or “Go Mafia” is allowed.
6. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts.
7. Don’t quote any PMs from me.
If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will prod you once, approximately a day before your choice is due. However, I will not wait for you. If you do not submit a choice to me, tough! No choice will be made.

9. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
10. Don't be a jerk.
11. Remember, it’s a game. It’s supposed to played. It’s supposed to be fun. Do your part.
12. Deadlines: if a deadline occurs then half the majority will be need for a lynch.

Night Phase:

Night Phase is ran a little different.

1. At Dusk I will roll a 5-sided die that will tell you what item you are allowed to retrieve from your store.
2. Players now have the choice of dropping it, keeping it, or to give it. Dropping an item will allow anyone to take it the beginning of the next day. If you keep it you will be allowed to use it next night phase. If you give it the person you give it to can use it starting that night.
3. After the transfer of items all players that have objects that allow them to use night actions will act.
4 .I will release the 3 newspapers that is published in Freaktown, The Freaktown Sun-Times (Headline News that is supposed to be very reliable), The Freaktown Enquirer (Tabloid News which is usually just for comical relief and gossip), and The Mafia Courier-Journal (Created by Mafia spin doctors to encourage the dark side with cryptic messages to confuse everyone).
5. At Dawn I will reveal all items destroyed, all items open for people to pick up, and the current count of items still missing in the town.

Special Actions:

1. E-Mail allows you to send a message to one player at night.
2. Messenger allows you to talk to one player at night
3. Spam blocks one person from doing anything.
4. Free Call allows you to talk to a player during the day.
5. Bonus Action for having 3 items is the ability to steal one item or destroy one item at night.
6. Alcohol plus three items on their list gives them Mayor Status in the thread (extra vote).
7. Swooning/Sexy Time: If you choose a player of the opposite sex at night and combined with one bottle of alcohol two of your items and two of their items and neither of you have the rubber then a child will be brought into the game. (A child has a 50% chance of being either of your alignment, and you will now have the ability to night talk with your wife and new child)
Children will be added from the replacement list.

8. Unless notified otherwise: You can only have 6 items at a time in your inventory.
9. Unless notified otherwise: You can only do two actions a night. Actions include grabbing items from the stores, giving items, dropping items, using an items, and sexy time. If you have a question pm me to find out if its an action of yours in an action.

MOD NOTE: The drug, sex, and other behavior that might be viewed as bad are no way related to the characters that were assigned to them. They are merely connected to them because of obscure reasons determined by the mod. If you know them and really want to know the reasons then please message me after the game, but in no way am I saying that any of these people do drugs or sleep around.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:14 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Night 1:

Tonights Number is...

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

Ok everyone confirm your roles and send in your night choices.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Day One

As people walk around in the morning they find some items lying around the town square.

Items on the ground:
  1. Survivor DVD
    Purse
    Messenger
    Cloth
    Blockus
    Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Blackberries
    Unreal Tournament Disc
    Staples
    Fish
After looking around they find the body of scotmany12, the explorer possessed by the ghost of Megan. You notice that the back alley behind a couple of Freaktown businesses has been destroyed. The town checks for any items on scotmany12 and found Painkillers, they put it in the pile of items on the courthouse lawn.

Megan
played by
scotmany12
, Killed
Night 1

Everyone enters the courthouse to discuss what they should do about the death of scotmany12. When they enter they see three Newspapers. The town passes the Newspapers around looking at the headlines.

The Freaktown Sun-Times

Mafia seen in nearby stores giving each other objects

Members of the mafia have been spotted making transactions which each other in local stores. The identity of these mafia members, as well as the items that were traded, remain unknown. Members of Freaktown are encouraged to take every precaution necessarily to avoid conflict.

The Freaktown Enquirer

Mafia can eat twice as much as normal citizens

A new study shows that mafia can eat nearly twice as much as a normal citizen can. While the implications of these findings have not yet been revealed, it is suggested that citizens be on the lookout for overindulgent townsfolk and report them to the appropriate authorities.

Mafia Courier-Journal

Mafia’s control includes half the town

The mafia has infiltrated many of the town's local businesses. These include AOL, FYE, and Gamestop to corrupt the town's mind with thoughts of violence! With the Mafia's control growing daily, it may already be too late!

With 26 alive it will take 14 votes to convict someone.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Also if you want an item then tell me that you want it.
First person that messages me gets it.
Remember that you can only hold 6 items at a time.
And you can only do two actions a night with your items (unless I told you something different).

Also I want to recommend that everyone watches this topic and the sign up topic. I will be posting important information in that thread during nights.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Well this sucks... Note to self, don't get hyped up about games anymore.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

First:

Vote: JDodge
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Original Roll String: 1d25
1 25-Sided Dice: (10) = 10
Because the dice know.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Vote: soupfly
The dice have spoken.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by JDodge »

Vote: BM
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Original Roll String: 1d25
1 25-Sided Dice: (8) = 8
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Vote: Aimee
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

To bandwagon BM...or not to bandwagon BM....that is the question...
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

scotmany12 wrote:Well this sucks... Note to self, don't get hyped up about games anymore.
I feel sorry for him... glad it wasn't.
-Al Franken-
Kilroy8675309
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by Kilroy8675309 »

Flameaxe wrote:To bandwagon BM...or not to bandwagon BM....that is the question...
One hour, twenty-two minutes go by, and you're ready to move your vote? Is that what I'm seeing, John Kerry?

Vote: Flameaxe
. Acting like past runners-up in presidential elections is anti-town.
If children cause accidents in the backseat, and accidents in the backseat cause children, which came first?

"My point is, make people explain themselves." --RafK
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Pssh...That is definitely NOT an inconvient truth.

(I make another prez runner-up joke! Yay!)
Kilroy8675309
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Kilroy8675309 »

Heh, heh. Well played.

But seriously, you look like you've been eating quite a bit there. I know
I
couldn't eat that much.
If children cause accidents in the backseat, and accidents in the backseat cause children, which came first?

"My point is, make people explain themselves." --RafK
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Original Roll String: 1d26
1 26-Sided Dice: (21) = 21

FoS: Kinetic
Stop failing at your dice roll random vote.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:55 pm

Vote: Aegor
Permanent V/LA.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by Kinetic »

??? I rolled 25 and I skipped my own number... How is that fail? If I rolled 26 and rolled myself, that would have been fail. :P
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Voting yourself is not fail. In fact, I think I have probably self-voted nearly 50% of the time when dice-roll voting. It's quite exhilerating.
Permanent V/LA.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:16 pm

Post by Kinetic »

lol, very well, but I don't see the point in a random self vote
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:24 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Vote: YagamiLight

Only scum appologizes.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

YagamiLight wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Well this sucks... Note to self, don't get hyped up about games anymore.
I feel sorry for him... glad it wasn't.
I forgot the me at the end, and I'm just saying that it sucks to be killed before you get to do anything. Defending against a random vote is fun :D.
-Al Franken-

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”