Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5847, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5843, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5841, AxleGreaser wrote:It did not happen naturally in that your were not reminded of similar situation as it was quite different.

no, not really. Neil was rage voting me. Why do you think Flubber is voting me right now?

No not really, That is not rage voting.
There is not even any faux rage, from neil.
and thus we have why I quote Neil in this previous post.
There was no rage voting by (
Mork
no you mean) Neil to remind you of this game. That bit is untrue.
I conclude you were not reminded of that game but just wanted to mention it hence made up a similarity where there was none.
[/quote]
Neil was rage voting me. Just 'cause he claim he wasn't doesn't make it so. But I commend you for trying to find something that sticks. If Slan/Boon doesn't kill you tonight then I'm going to lynch your mafia butt.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5840, Slandaar wrote:If you don't find it suspicious why are you pestering me specifically about it?

Actually I really wasn't - you're the one who has turned it into a conversation topic due to how prickly you got about it. I find the prickliness strange and was content to explore it.
So you now admit that you have been prickly and defensive about something I never called scummy?
Why is that?

In post 5840, Slandaar wrote:I find the Pine push to be fine. What were you looking for?

I was hoping for thoughts on whether you consider him scum, and who on his wagon you considered scum almost regardless of him being or not being scum - because they're probably there.

Y'know - looking for you to play the game now that Christmas has passed?

Do you have no thoughts at all besides 'fine'?

In post 5844, Shiro wrote:@Thor if you haven't noticed I had Gamr as scum for reasons, Josh as scummy for reasons and Pine now seems scummy to me.

Sure taken alone Flub vs Pine may seem like Flub is worse but as a whole yea Pine is a much better lynch.

Do 'reasons' have names and descriptions?

Flubb did not choose to claim in his last post with a lot of pressure on him from this last minute wagon.
He has also studiously not addressed my attack on him.
Would soeone like to lulzhammer him without a claim now?
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
The day is running short methinks.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

If anyone is his scumbuddy it would be a devilishly clever move to hammer him sans claim - no one would ever think you'd do it.
You'll totally fake out people and pretty much assuredly make it to lylo.
Just saying.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:31 am

Post by T S O »

Damn it I'm already voting him!

Willing to make a deal with town - unvote so I get hammer cred, I won't shoot you until LyLo.

PM for more details
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill:TSO
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:07 am

Post by T S O »

I am trying to consider whether to troll you by telling you I am scum or troll you by telling you I am a Serial Killer.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5851, Thor665 wrote:Actually I really wasn't - you're the one who has turned it into a conversation topic due to how prickly you got about it. I find the prickliness strange and was content to explore it.

I found it suspicious you were making an argument against me due to my activity drop. If you did not find it suspicious what was the point saying it in the first place?
In post 5851, Thor665 wrote:
So you now admit that you have been prickly and defensive about something I never called scummy?
Why is that?

Call it what you want but actually I was exploring your terrible accusation against me which turns out as you claim not to be an accusation but simply a passing comment posted in a misleading way for no real purpose.

You are very manipulative the way you twist things. I don't like it.
In post 5851, Thor665 wrote:I was hoping for thoughts on whether you consider him scum, and who on his wagon you considered scum almost regardless of him being or not being scum - because they're probably there.

Y'know - looking for you to play the game now that Christmas has passed?

Do you have no thoughts at all besides 'fine'?

Not really.

It is a fine wagon. There is no point worrying about who is voting who in multiball. My reads are easily found if you want to see who I think is scum voting him.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

Deadline in 17 hours

To be honest I didn't really read last couple pages but will do that in a bit.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5856, Slandaar wrote:Call it what you want but actually I was exploring your terrible accusation against me which turns out as you claim not to be an accusation but simply a passing comment posted in a misleading way for no real purpose.

So why did you get so anxious about it being an accusation - did it strike home?
You do seem pretty distanced from the decision of today's lynch as you're sitting on a useless DGB vote doing Smurf all to push it and just complaining that I poin ted out that you're doing Smurf all.

In post 5856, Slandaar wrote:You are very manipulative the way you twist things. I don't like it.

Yeah, I was really manipulative to have you misrep something I said and then claim it was my goal to...accomplish...something...how clever of me.

In post 5856, Slandaar wrote:Not really.

It is a fine wagon. There is no point worrying about who is voting who in multiball. My reads are easily found if you want to see who I think is scum voting him.

How about the Flubber wagon?
Will you hammer him?
Or will you not?
You're not doing anything again - it is very lackluster.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Pine »

The only viable wagons seem to be Flubber, DGB, and myself. DGB's been super Town since she replaced in, and I'm. It voting for myself or just letting a no lynch happen.

Someone please restate the Flubbernugget case. Concisely, please.

Flubber, this is intent to hammer. Please claim and/or convince me why I shouldn't hammer you
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:24 am

Post by T S O »

"I want to hear why Flubber is scum - I'm about to hammer you by the way!"
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Pine »

Misrep. I pretty clearly asked for both sides of the story before I decide between no lynch and Flubber

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5859, Pine wrote:The only viable wagons seem to be Flubber, DGB, and myself. DGB's been super Town since she replaced in, and I'm. It voting for myself or just letting a no lynch happen.

Someone please restate the Flubbernugget case. Concisely, please.

Flubber, this is intent to hammer. Please claim and/or convince me why I shouldn't hammer you

Um - I literally did so about a page ago and you have claimed to be reading the new stuff - do you need a link to something that happened about 24 hours ago? I could do that.

You also missed answering some questions I posed to you in your excitement to position for a hammer on Flubber - do I need to link those also?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Who am I kidding;

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p6487852
That's a question - answer it please.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6490685
That and the next post is a case - react to it please.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Pine »

Hey guy, how about not being a dick

I missed the question, and that's not actually a case

As for the question, you are making an assertion on my opinion. I stated that I feel you've been obstructive and discrediting to the replacements, and I stand by it. You've done everything in your power to undercut the validity of what we've said, and made every effort to paint what we do, even quietness, as scummy. I think it's because you're afraid of new opinions and fresh perspectives, which is scummy, as I've said before. I'd be pushing your lynch right now, but this late in the day it's not going to happen

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5864, Pine wrote:Hey guy, how about not being a dick

Oh, sorry, didn't mean to act like a dick by suggesting that you read the game...? Don't be weird, I wasn't being rude, I was pointing out that you missed things. You either did or did not miss them, making me either correct or not correct. At no point did I suggest you were a bad person, nor even something as rude as a 'dick' for missing them.

I did intimate that you might be scummy/a bad player though. At least one of those things is 100% legit to suggest, and the other should be something that, if true, you need to assess on your own whether it is worth adjusting or not.

In post 5864, Pine wrote:I missed the question, and that's not actually a case

It is a case. I'm voting him for it - that makes it a case by definition.
You may disagree with the case - but it's existence as a case is unarguable.
I would also note that I have created an L-1 wagon based off just my vote, and the words of that case - making it something you could/should address since you are indicating hammer intent.

What do you not like about it?
What would you like to see from a case on him?
Who do you think, if anyone, has expressed a more substantive case on anyone here this Day Phase?

In post 5864, Pine wrote:As for the question, you are making an assertion on my opinion. I stated that I feel you've been obstructive and discrediting to the replacements, and I stand by it. You've done everything in your power to undercut the validity of what we've said, and made every effort to paint what we do, even quietness, as scummy. I think it's because you're afraid of new opinions and fresh perspectives, which is scummy, as I've said before. I'd be pushing your lynch right now, but this late in the day it's not going to happen

Please show examples of me doing these things.
I have flat out said they are not true - if you can prove me wrong please do so.
I will agree you have long ago missed the opportunity to push for my lynch this phase.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Pine »

I'm not going quote-trolling at this stage of the day.

Your case is weak and far from comprehensive. Your case amounts to "didn't analyze which kind of scum." That's not a case

Very seriously considering this to be a scum vs scum interaction.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:12 am

Post by T S O »

no seriously the cogdis between Pine asking for a case on a person and in that same breath stating hammer intent is pretty remarkable
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Pine »

It's not cogdis

We have 14 hours to deadline when there aren't plurality lynches. No lynching is very anti-Town, especially in multiball

In other words, I'm prepared to hammer, but I want to feel good about it

This interaction with Thorscum convinces me that HE thinks Flubber is scum, and is trying to pull together a case. I'm guessing he spotted something in Flubber that he can't really say, because it would be giving himself away in doing so. So he puts together a case made out of spare parts

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Pine »

Cogdis doesn't even make sense. What cross-purposes could I possibly be hiding? If I were Flubber's scumbuddy looking for a reason not to vote him, I'd just lurk through deadline.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 5864, Pine wrote:I think it's because you're afraid of new opinions and fresh perspectives

Still waiting for yours...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I think both Pine and Flubber are in fact scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5866, Pine wrote:I'm not going quote-trolling at this stage of the day.

Your case is weak and far from comprehensive. Your case amounts to "didn't analyze which kind of scum." That's not a case

Very seriously considering this to be a scum vs scum interaction.

So basically you're saying my case is terrible, but Flubber is scum *because* my case is terrible?

:neutral:

I really hope I'm reading this wrong.
I also note the dodge on backing up your attack on me - better kill me tonight, buddy. Just saying. I'm keeping you in my targets, guaranteed.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5870, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5864, Pine wrote:I think it's because you're afraid of new opinions and fresh perspectives

Still waiting for yours...

He didn't get to give them because I downplayed them so much.
He'll provide quotes at a later time in the future to prove this happened, but can't be bothered now because he missed his chance to call me scum while not posting the things I demeaned him into not posting.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5871, DrippingGoofball wrote:I think both Pine and Flubber are in fact scum.

It would make me pretty happy.

You're still voting Pine currently though, yeah? Any interest in the lulzhammer on Flubber?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”