Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that...doesn't make any sense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Flubber
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2997, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2996, AxleGreaser wrote:which were important to my point where i said major point of discussion of D2

How many games have you played on this site? Someone claims/fakeclaims/softclaims w/e its going to discussion. Its a completely reasonable and expected reaction to assume that THAT (claim w/e) is going to be discussed.

Of course, but he didnt claim just that he claimed the more specific
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the
main subject of Day 2

which is not what normally happens due to just a fake/real claim. That is not what that post implies at all.
(If he was saying it was just a natural consequence of claim it would not be specific to
D2
.)
That post implied his role had 'Juice', eg an investigative role... or something that would become central to the game. and it would happen
D2

It turns out he was self agrandising probably to try and draw a kill. I am betting scum called it as a bluff.

I'm not quite sure if the reason that you are arguing is 'cause you are new and therefore somewhat ignorant to common mafia activities or if you are indeed caught scum that tried to act like Boons was contradicting himself.

Thats a false dichotomy.

And boons D2 play up to that point, does in fact contradict his D1 claims, the role and how he played it, is is not central to D2 in any kind of good way.

@Nero

You are voting me, not just to get my attention but as
In post 2587, Nero Cain wrote:maybe Axle
maybe Thor
^
is p much where I want to go today.

Please state your reasons for voting me other than your claim of misrep.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Ok so explain why you wer voting me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

@nero I just think 3000 is a nice number. I don't think that I'm worthy of death over it.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Axle I can't parse your posts right now but you've gotten me lynched as town before by not knowing the difference between a dichotomy and a false dichotomy.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

But then again I have no idea what you're saying because I suck at reading.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2998, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2994, Nero Cain wrote:Well why do you want thoughts on me if you aren't scum reading me?

I would like to know why muffin disagrees with you.

^^^^
I think that makes you worthy of death 'cause that literally makes no sense. Maybe you should tell me how that makes sense as a response.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay yeah. Don't just say "false dichotomy" and think you're hot shit. Give the other options.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3008, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2998, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2994, Nero Cain wrote:Well why do you want thoughts on me if you aren't scum reading me?

I would like to know why muffin disagrees with you.

^^^^
I think that makes you worthy of death 'cause that literally makes no sense. Maybe you should tell me how that makes sense as a response.

Are you scum reading boons?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, I never said anything about a false dichotomy.

@town flubber is caught scum and continues to reply to me yet his replies have NOTHING to do with whats being said. town cred to the next 8 voters.

also I am not scum reading boons

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay.

Muffin is voting boons. This implies he is scum reading boons.

You are not scum reading boons.

When one person scum reads an individual, and another does not scum read an individual, they are in disagreement.

Also I was talking about Axle with the false dichotomy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3003, AxleGreaser wrote:Please state your reasons for voting me other than your claim of misrep

Didn't know I need a long list of reasons to think a player is scummy but still, the fact that Boons said "my claim will be an important disscussion on d2." is absolutely irrelevant. He softclaimed and then expected it to be discussed. Period. End of discussion. There was no contradiction or inconsistency from Boons.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3009, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay yeah. Don't just say "false dichotomy" and think you're hot shit. Give the other options.

@axle
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

How is 3011 holding up?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3012, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay.

When one person scum reads an individual, and another does not scum read an individual, they are in disagreement.

Understood...now what does that have to do with you asking other players for their opinion on your town read?

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3003, AxleGreaser wrote:

< This deleted for clarity part is where I showed a third option> Iam not ignorant of "common mafia activities" and they did not
at that time,
line up with boons D1 claim >

I'm not quite sure if the reason that you are arguing is 'cause you are new and therefore somewhat ignorant to common mafia activities or if you are indeed caught scum that tried to act like Boons was contradicting himself.

Thats a false dichotomy.

In post 3006, Flubbernugget wrote:Axle I can't parse your posts right now but you've gotten me lynched as town before by not knowing the difference between a dichotomy and a false dichotomy.

In post 3009, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay yeah. Don't just say "false dichotomy" and think you're hot shit. Give the other options.

Ok I will try to be clearer.

Also sorry about Nero.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3017, AxleGreaser wrote:Also sorry about Nero.

Why are you sorry about me?

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3012, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay.

Understood...now what does that have to do with you asking other players for their opinion on your town read?
Because sometimes I disagree with my town reads. You have your case for boons and I have mine against him. I would like to see muffin's argument against your opinion so I can see how strong that argument is. Strong arguments tend to come from town btw.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok......

so ask muffin but I still don't see what that has to do with you asking the other 16 players their opinions on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess you were just asking muffin, nm

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3013, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3003, AxleGreaser wrote:Please state your reasons for voting me other than your claim of misrep

Didn't know I need a long list of reasons to think a player is scummy but still, the fact that Boons said "my claim will be an important disscussion on d2." is absolutely irrelevant. He softclaimed and then expected it to be discussed. Period. End of discussion. There was no contradiction or inconsistency from Boons.

NOPE That is not what he did. Its certainly not the end of the discussion as you just misreped what he actually said. AGAIN.
He soft claimed and he claimed in the thread
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject
of Day 2.

This makes specific reference to D2, not that his claim will be discussed in general as you want to interpret it.

His early play on D2 did not live up to that claim.

His later claim that he is a 2 shot BP, that make more sense. How much I have not yet decided.
I believe for me lynching or not lynching Boons will be primarily based on his posts, not his claim.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3018, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3017, AxleGreaser wrote:Also sorry about Nero.

Why are you sorry about me?

you were chewing on his leg.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3013, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't know I need a long list of reasons to think a player is scummy but still,

but if I am your biggest scum read and where you want to go today and i have hundreds of posts and things I have said...
Either all of them are somehow null to you,

or you appear to be basing you biggest scum read (at that time recently it flipped to flub.) of what seems to me almost nothing at all.

I'd like to verify that actually is what you are doing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”