what is OMGUS?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by Oman »

Rishi wrote:Maz Medias - That is a good starting point for a structure for a championship, but that's not really something that would work in a televised atmosphere. I can kind of picture a game of Mafia being televised, with heavy editing and a narrator explaining what is going on. Also, do you give the audience complete or incomplete information? (i.e. Should the audience know the roles?) I don't know if it is feasible to show complete games in real time, too.
You couldn't show a normal in full time (hours!) but sort of how they do Poker now, show the good bits.

I think if you give the audience some information but not others (maybe one scum member but not the others) it would work. Aand do it in minis. Or, hell, why not the C9 setup. That way, although there would be a large lack of powerroles, its has that cool C9 effect of "is there a cop or not".

I like the idea.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:31 am

Post by Maz Medias »

JDodge wrote:Wouldn't giving points out for surviving make people want to lynch whomever's in the lead so that they can prevent them getting the extra point?
Don't make the scores public. :Shrug:

Return to “Mafia Discussion”