Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1348, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1345, Generic wrote:I should also point out that for all you shouting sal, the only reason I had to dig anything out was because you made the decision to sell me out.

You had no reason to do so. You could have thrown down the vote and said you will leave your partner to make the call.

As you pointed out to me, we are all to blame for the loss. So your rant is an empty one.

I'll repeat what I said in it just for you:

It's my fault alone by outing you, but by self hammering, you are now part of the blame

I totally accept equal responsibility.
I didn't have to vote RC, so it wasn't all on you anyway.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 1349, Bookitty wrote:I had a lot of fun in this game. I thought Skullduggery's flavour was excellent on all levels, though I don't know how Skull knew I was the Baconator in real life. :p I feel my culinary experience has expanded significantly, all because of this game. I'd never have thought of eating the sun, burlap sacks, toe jam, Ukrainian women of light virtue or unobtainium; yet, now I have, and I feel I'm the better for it. I was a little disappointed that I didn't have the chance to sample Hufu, but I guess it's best to leave some adventures for the future.

Thanks, Boo. I think this one and this one were my favorites.

Fun fact: The last time I ate a Baconator, I got food poisoning. So screw Baconators.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Equinox »

Mine?