Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Post by somestrangeflea »

EDWOP: I know just as well
as you
that Mafia...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Why did the serial killer wait to the last night to show up and kill? All other kills appear to be the act of the Mafia and we get our first glance of a Knife killing just last night.

I am wondering why he didnt kill on the first two nights?
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Post by Muerrto »

somestrangeflea wrote:Well yeah, you say that
now
! I know just as well that Mafia not being able to kill every night is a bizarre role (in a normal, anyway), but that doesn't chance the fact that the actual words "Read the roles." is a scummy thing to say in a closed game.
Um...this is a NORMAL game, he's gotta follow roles dictated to him. So yeah, a blocker on the mafia side still night kills.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Nelly632 wrote:Why did the serial killer wait to the last night to show up and kill? All other kills appear to be the act of the Mafia and we get our first glance of a Knife killing just last night.

I am wondering why he didnt kill on the first two nights?

He didn't, he killed Aimee.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:23 am

Muerrto wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:Well yeah, you say that
now
! I know just as well that Mafia not being able to kill every night is a bizarre role (in a normal, anyway), but that doesn't chance the fact that the actual words "Read the roles." is a scummy thing to say in a closed game.
Um...this is a NORMAL game, he's gotta follow roles dictated to him. So yeah, a blocker on the mafia side still night kills.
I know that, but that's not what this is about. This is about you telling Nelly to read the roles in a Closed setup.
Muerrto wrote:He didn't, he killed Aimee.
This is now also about you apparently knowing exactly who killed who.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Muerrto »

somestrangeflea wrote:I know that, but that's not what this is about. This is about you telling Nelly to read the roles in a Closed setup.

This is now also about you apparently knowing exactly who killed who
Ok, we need some intelligent input here, no offense. Vamp, can I get some back up if the mod can't?

Here's how it is, this is a closed NORMAL set up. The mod has already posted a link to all the ROLES in the game that could be here. NOT the PM's. THE ROLES. So um yeah if you want me to search and re-post the link I can but how does my ability to read and remember posts make me scum? You have the same info, you just don't remember that you do.

Second, TWO people died that night. Since the SCUM sure as hell didn't kill Aimee(ummm...cause she's SCUM), who killed her? Since we now know we HAVE an SK, I'd say it'd have to be um uhh..lemme think...

THE SK!!!!!

This is all knowledge you have you just chose to ignore, not recall, or not pay attention to. Nowhere have I referenced or even hinted at any PM's or private knowledge privy only to the scum. You are seriously grasping the same way you did day 1 with the whole WIFOM thing. Please read more carefully and stop throwing around nonsenical crap because it distracts from the actual game.

/rant off
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:31 am

Muerrto wrote:Here's how it is, this is a closed NORMAL set up. The mod has already posted a link to all the ROLES in the game that could be here. NOT the PM's. THE ROLES. So um yeah if you want me to search and re-post the link I can but how does my ability to read and remember posts make me scum? You have the same info, you just don't remember that you do.
Where...? A Ctrl+F of the word "role" in the mod's post didn't get me anything...
Muerrto wrote:Second, TWO people died that night. Since the SCUM sure as hell didn't kill Aimee(ummm...cause she's SCUM), who killed her? Since we now know we HAVE an SK, I'd say it'd have to be um uhh..lemme think...

THE SK!!!!!
I have a habit of missing out incredibly obvious information...

Flea = suck...
Muerrto wrote:You are seriously grasping the same way you did day 1 with the whole WIFOM thing. Please read more carefully and stop throwing around nonsenical crap because it distracts from the actual game.
Yeah, OK... =(
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Is it possible that Hjallti was a paranoid doctor and he was both protecting and roleblocking DO this entire game not even knowing. Becuase if the SK took out Hjallti last night that mean he couldn't protect nor roleblock DO and he was killed by the scum.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:59 am

Nelly632 wrote:Is it possible that Hjallti was a paranoid doctor and he was both protecting and roleblocking DO this entire game not even knowing. Becuase if the SK took out Hjallti last night that mean he couldn't protect nor roleblock DO and he was killed by the scum.
Normally, night actions go through, even if the actor (?) was killed that night. From what I've seen, anyway.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Nelly632 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:Is it possible that Hjallti was a paranoid doctor and he was both protecting and roleblocking DO this entire game not even knowing. Becuase if the SK took out Hjallti last night that mean he couldn't protect nor roleblock DO and he was killed by the scum.
Normally, night actions go through, even if the actor (?) was killed that night. From what I've seen, anyway.
Well then I am wrong lol, I am not going to hammer a townie unless he tells me too so SST if you want to hammer him now I am sure it wont be a problem with them because they are the ones with the votes on Vampy.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:04 am

Anyone else have any thoughts..?
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:15 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

Nelly632 wrote:Well then I am wrong lol, I am not going to hammer a townie unless he tells me too so SST if you want to hammer him now I am sure it wont be a problem with them because they are the ones with the votes on Vampy.
Not so eager to drop the hammer after last time Nelly? :wink:

only playing, seriously I'm happy with whoever hammers me, I think I know who is what now, but I'm not going to risk influencing any NK decisions.

I believe in a normal set up that a mafia roleblocker would have the choice of who to block and who to NK, the NK is a choice of the mafia as a whole (even though that is only one person in this situation) and is therefore seperate from his blocking ability which is personal, I've never seen any description of that role which would lead me to believe that if they RB'd they wouldn't be able to send in the NK choice as well for the mafia, although that would be putting all your eggs in one basket if someone in turn RB'd them if there were more than just one scum.

I can't think of any other combination of roles which would give us the results we have at the moment wihout some serious changes to the standard roles which would probably put this outside the "normal" status
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

The Vote Count:

vampyrusddg - 2 (vampyrusddg, Muerrto)

Not Voting - 2 (Nelly632, somestrangeflea)

3 to lynch
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Muerrto »

For the love of god someone hammer. The suspense is killing me.

Secanio A - we lynch scum, SK kills town, SK
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Muerrto »

EBWOP: omg I hate my mouse

*SK wins

Scenario B - we lynch SK, scum kills town, scum wins

Scenario C or D - we lynch town or no lynch, we have 1 SK, 1 scum, and either 1 or 2 town at night. We have a possibility to win. Period.

The no lynch gives scum/SK more choices and less of a chance of killing each other.

Ergo, hammer Vampdog please(although of course the two anti-town roles are hesitant to do this obviously as this delay shows).
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 pm

Muerrto wrote:Ergo, hammer Vampdog please(
although of course the two anti-town roles are hesitant to do this obviously as this delay shows
).
You seem to be in a rush to cut this day short...

Also, there isn't any reasoning behind your last sentence, other than the fact that, since you're claiming Town, then from your perspective, me and Nelly absolutely must be scum. This would be OK reasoning, if it weren't for the fact that now, you're making stuff up based around that.

Explain the bold, without giving me an argument like "well, you're scum, so it makes sense".
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Muerrto »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Ergo, hammer Vampdog please(
although of course the two anti-town roles are hesitant to do this obviously as this delay shows
).
Explain the bold, without giving me an argument like "well, you're scum, so it makes sense".
There is no reason for discussion. If you can't refute the scenarios then delaying the hammer pin points you as an anti-town role. It also makes me wait to find out if the town will actually survive the night. That's annoying. Tell me what we're actually accomplishing and what we're GOING to accomplish this day and a reason for delaying the night and I'll listen.

We don't want people to claim, we don't want the scum to know who the SK is and vice versa so why make the day longer and give them a chance to figure it out? All delaying the hammer is doing is benefitting the anti town roles because the town won't benefit from anything done today. So...

Also, how can I possibly explain why I think you're either the SK or scum? Vamp's town for sacrificing himself, I know I'm town, ergo, you and Nelly are the anti-town. I knew I never should've let up on Nelly but sadly I DO have a history of doing that as I said.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Also, how can I possibly explain why I think you're either the SK or scum? Vamp's town for sacrificing himself, I know I'm town, ergo, you and Nelly are the anti-town. I knew I never should've let up on Nelly but sadly I DO have a history of doing that as I said.
This is exactly why i refuse to hammer, I would assume that Vampy is town because he is sacraficing himself and since I KNOW i am town I have to assume you are a liar Muerrto and you are one of the scummy roles. So I do not want to hammer because you are so clearly for it and I have to wonder why the SK OR SCUM wants the townie dead so quickly and us moving to night. I have to think if their is a ACE under your sleve.

Vote: Muerrto

I have to assume he is the SK & personally I would rather lynch a Serial Killer then Lynch a townie and take a chance on losing anyways. Atleast by lynching Muerrto we go down fighting town.

BTW Muerrto if you are Town and you claim we shoudl lynch a townie so we have a chance on winning this game then why don't you change your vote to yourself?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:47 am

Vote: Vampy

Because, from the looks of his last post, Nelly won't...
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

One of the most interesting days in the entire history of your little town comes to an earth-shattering close.

Vampy volunteers himself for the noose, but will that be enough to allow the town he died defending to come out of this chaos on top?

Vampyrusddg, Townie
, lynched Day 4.

Night Choices are due by Friday at 4:45pm EDT (a bit less than 48 hrs from now).

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Interesting evening. It seems as if everyone made it through the night safe and sound.

3 alive means 2 to lynch. Deadlines will NOT lower the number of votes required to lynch.

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Muerrto »

Ok well, Nelly was definitely refusing to hammer. I have no clue how no one died but his refusal to hammer and vote for me makes me

FoS: Nelly

I'd like to hear an explanation.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Muerrto »

EBWOP: Actually LMAO, we're in the same situation as yesterday. If we kill town, the scum and SK are left, if we kill scum the SK wins, if we kill SK the scum wins.

So since we can't lynch town like yesterday...

Vote: No lynch
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:45 am

I didn't die last night because I'm a Bulletproof Townie, and, just in case it's relevant, being Bulletproof can't be effected by Roleblocks, since it's a passive ability (doesn't require a Nightchoice). I did not die last night, and I will not die tonight.

Oh, and since we're all on different teams, the very worst of luck to both of you...

Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Nelly632 »

somestrangeflea wrote:I didn't die last night because I'm a Bulletproof Townie, and, just in case it's relevant, being Bulletproof can't be effected by Roleblocks, since it's a passive ability (doesn't require a Nightchoice). I did not die last night, and I will not die tonight.

Oh, and since we're all on different teams, the very worst of luck to both of you...

If you are really a bullet proof townie like you say you are then you should have trusted me when I say I am townie and we could have killed Muerrto.

But I believe you are just saying that in hopes that tonight Muerrto will believe you and Kill me leaving him open for a kill by you. So Muerrto if I was you I would fall for his game.

Anyways it seems like you all have already made the choice so let have a

Vote: No Lynch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”