Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Falcone »

Unvote: AlSleet
Vote: hand banana
FoS: Elias_the_thief

Hand banana is overreacting to Nekka's remarks about him being suspicious, and he's actively trying to stop the discussion about it. His post sequence 45-48-50-56-62 just doesn't add up.

Elias seems to be attacking panzerjager for what seem to be fait points. Also, there was no "current" discussion instead of the "old" discussion about Nekka, so Nekka was right to pursue the point for a bit.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:42 am

Post by Falcone »

EBWOP: ...
fair
points ... of course
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:19 am

Post by PJ. »

If you can quote where I lurker hunted I will lynch myself.

I know nekka is trying out new strategy's he is a new player.

And there were people who were lurker hunting and their were people asking for prods. Exactly their was not new discussion. And it was Hand Banana and Tarhildur. Falcone said nekka far too many times for me to comprehend that statement fully.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:31 am

Post by AlSleet »

Panzerjager wrote:If you can quote where I lurker hunted I will lynch myself.

I know nekka is trying out new strategy's he is a new player.

And there were people who were lurker hunting and their were people asking for prods. Exactly their was not new discussion. And it was Hand Banana and Tarhildur. Falcone said nekka far too many times for me to comprehend that statement fully.
I meany going after lurker hunters. Sorry about that. I don't agree with lurker hunting later on in the game, but in the beginning I think it's fine because it forces people to post and we get a better idea of who scum are.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Falcone, I said that it was weak. Theres not much to go on at this point, I thought it was worthy of a vote. Also, why do you think the points that panzer made are correct? He's basing his foses on his own perceptions, and how he would play. Obviously not everyone plays in the same way. All he has accomplished is to spread confusion.

Panzer, your comment made me realize something. There were two people who lurker hunted, as opposed to just asking for prods. One was an fos (from Nekka, I think), the other was a vote. This made me raise my eyebrows.
Khelvaster wrote:For not having posted yet

Unvote, vote: ac1983fan
This came a good while into the game, past where you would expect joke votes (it was like his 6th post or something). So I interpret this as a serious vote.
Khelvaster wrote:good point with the fos: lurker hunting. Scum tend not to be absolute lurkers.
So, he essentially fossed himself. Huh?
Fos: khelvaster.
I play the games rul gud.
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:12 am

Post by hand banana »

i'd like to hear falcone's oppinion on Panzerjager, and AlSleet's about elias and vice versa.
falcone wrote: His post sequence 45-48-50-56-62 just doesn't add up.
what is exactly wrong with my posts?
so Nekka was right to pursue the point for a bit.
what point?
about that half-assed "trap" he set up for mafia, and me falling into that trap?
tonight.. you!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:35 am

Post by PJ. »

Falcone never said they were right. He said they were fair. Falcone hasn't posted enough for me to get a good assessment on him.

Only reason to lurker hunt 2 days into a game is because you are scum trying to look like useful townies.
Vote:Khelvaster
because i forgot he was the one who lurker hunted and then he was a hypocrite.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Elias; Middle of page 2 for a 12 player game is still in the joke vote stage as far as I'm concerned, I did my RV just a couple posts before. This observation in my mind nullifies thy second point too.

Alsleet; Your playstyle is your own, but why hunt rather than prod? For all you know they can't log on and assuming they can't see it you have just wasted a vote for the time being.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:11 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Since he had already done a joke vote, and had had several posts already, I doubt it was a joke vote. Middle of page two is fairly late for a joke vot in my opinion. It doesnt really matter that much to me. His motivation for the vote was obviously ac's absense, so it was an instance of lurker hunting. He then fosses lurkerhunters, and lurker hunters essentially consist of him (and nekka, but nekka only fossed).
I play the games rul gud.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:27 am

Post by AlSleet »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Elias; Middle of page 2 for a 12 player game is still in the joke vote stage as far as I'm concerned, I did my RV just a couple posts before. This observation in my mind nullifies thy second point too.

Alsleet; Your playstyle is your own, but why hunt rather than prod? For all you know they can't log on and assuming they can't see it you have just wasted a vote for the time being.
I haven't changed my random vote yet, so I haven't wasted a vote. And I wouldn't call what I want to do with lurkers hunting, I just want as much information as possible before I cast a real vote.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Ok, far do's.

Where's Roland for that matter?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Falcone »

Elias_the _thief wrote:Also, why do you think the points that panzer made are correct?
As Panzerjager already pointed out, I said the points he made were fair, not correct. As to my reasons, I just happen to agree with him about hand banana (hence my vote), and to a lesser extent about Tarhalindur. I really don't think he did nothing but spread confusion.

Also, you made a very good point about Khelvaster's inconsistency about lurkers.

FoS: Khelvaster

hand banana wrote:i'd like to hear falcone's oppinion on Panzerjager
So far I don't see anything wrong about Panzerjager's posts.

I'll elaborate about why I took issue with your posts 45-48-50-56-62. In post 45, you voted Nekka for "doing nothing useful for the town". In post 48, you seem to overreact a little to Nekka's suspicion, even though he didn't even name you (yet). In post 50, you suddenly decided that Nekka was probably town, which is weird considering both of the earlier posts. In post 56 you claimed that you always thought Nekka was town. In post 62, you tried very hard to cut short the discussion that was spurred by your earlier behaviour, which seems like a typical scum reaction to me, and incidentally, that was exactly what Nekka was trying to point out.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:01 am

Post by AlSleet »

hand banana wrote:i'd like to hear falcone's oppinion on Panzerjager, and AlSleet's about elias and vice versa.
falcone wrote: His post sequence 45-48-50-56-62 just doesn't add up.
what is exactly wrong with my posts?
so Nekka was right to pursue the point for a bit.
what point?
about that half-assed "trap" he set up for mafia, and me falling into that trap?
Elias sems fine to me. Haven't caught anything particularly too scummy off of him, but then again, it's still early.

My main suspects now are probably you, Panzerjager, Tahrlinduhr. I'll have more details about that once I reread the game so far.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:22 am

Post by AlSleet »

Alright, well I guess I have a few changes to make. First of all, sorry to Tahralindur for butchering your name and probably doing so again. Secondly, I think I confused you with Kehvaster. Kehlvaster seems to be posting only enough to not be called a lurker, but seems to me to post very little actual content and also is inconsistent in regards to lurkers. Hand Banana overreacted before with the whole Nekka-Lucifer plan and his trying to do damage control by no longer maliging him. And I just don't like Panzerjager's playing style. He seems awfully confrontational and accusation-happy which are things I'm not a fan of. Overall, my main problem with you three is inconsistency. So
FOS: The above three
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:28 am

Post by hand banana »

My main suspects now are probably you, Panzerjager, Tahrlinduhr. I'll have more details about that once I reread the game so far.
gotta agree on those 2 /(in my mind there is 90% that at least one of them is scum), but only with falcone or Khelvaster instead of me (again, if i had to make a guess, i would say 60% that at least one of them is mafia) :)
tonight.. you!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I'm sorry for having been so confusing. I voted the lurker because I didn't want you guys thinking I was indecisive or lurking, then handbanana pointed out that lurker hunting isn't a good thing.

Unvote
if I haven't already.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:16 am

Post by hand banana »

then handbanana pointed out that lurker hunting isn't a good thing.
wasn't me, although i agree.
tonight.. you!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Khelvaster »

wait...my bad. Was it nekka who didn't want to hunt lurkers? I wholeheartedly agree with that now that I think about it. I was just pretty much panicking and trying to contribute something so people wouldn't think I was lurking.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Khelvaster wrote:I'm sorry for having been so confusing. I voted the lurker because I didn't want you guys thinking I was indecisive or lurking, then handbanana pointed out that lurker hunting isn't a good thing.
Khelvaster wrote:wait...my bad. Was it nekka who didn't want to hunt lurkers? I wholeheartedly agree with that now that I think about it. I was just pretty much panicking and trying to contribute something so people wouldn't think I was lurking.
These posts raised red flags for me. It seems to me like Khelvaster's really saying "I was lurking and/or indecisive, but I didn't want people to realize that, so I voted the lurker."

Khelvaster, why would you be worried by people thinking that you're lurking? Moreover, why did you decide to attack a lurker instead of posting actual content?
Unvote: Falcone, Vote: Khelvaster
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by mnowax »

Vote count will be coming up.
Sure one more time for fun.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:58 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Because I didn't know what else to do. There really isn't anyone being scummy yet, and I felt bad just sitting back, so I attacked a lurker to try and do something.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:EBWOP: Not claiming you as scum, I just want an explanation for now.
it seems you have partially neglected to explain (or you didn't see the post)
Anyway, that deserves a
Vote: Hand Banana
in my books
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Khelvaster wrote:Because I didn't know what else to do. There really isn't anyone being scummy yet, and I felt bad just sitting back, so I attacked a lurker to try and do something.
Okay, that makes sense to me. I can live with that explanation for now.

The more important question, however, was the one you didn't answer.

So, do tell me Khelvaster, why would you be worried by people thinking that you're lurking?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by hand banana »

it seems you have partially neglected to explain (or you didn't see the post)
i don' feel like explaining that again. re-read the game.
-----
about Khelvaster: i re-read the game and at this point, i do believe him.

i don't think scum would be so careless and make a contradiction to himself this early in the game. you need more content to find scum inconsistencies.
i also think we need more pro-town players in this discussion, cause i feel that all 3 scum (i guess mod didn't do something wild, so there are 3 of them) are actively participating, and we won't be able to do much in a situation like that.
tonight.. you!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”