UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

All things considered, I wouldn't mind playing this again. Maybe next time town won't go around chopping each others heads off. Maybe.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Eyceking
Eyceking
Goon
Eyceking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Eyceking »

You should have had me as FBI.

I had this whole game figured out. I just didn't know it :p
What are you pressing select for? You don't got time to make a profile!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

So....is that it? Game over? The end? Where was the bomb? Which terrorist group was responsible?

WHERES MY DEATH SCENE!
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Death Scene Summary:

UA was killed when Kinetic pushed him in front of a truck. UA never saw it coming.

A few minutes later, Spambot found PJ in the bathroom and otherwise defenseless. He wasn't even able to shake it twice before the silenced bullet took him out.

With the strange deaths happening Yos decided to get to the bottom of it. He called Ibaesha, Guardian, and Albert into his office to figure out who were the terroists. After they all entered, they found Yos no where to be seen. Looking around the room Albert found a note to close the door once everyone was inside and Yos would be there in a moment. Without thinking Albert closed the door, triggering the 20 pounds of C4 under the desk. They recovery squad couldn't even find a piece larger than an ear lobe of any of the three.

Jack Bauer was told that the bomb was found somewhere in Montana, and sent on a plane to go help disarm it. That plane was never found...........

Happy UA? :P

Of course none of this happened if Pooky has something else in mind.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:55 am

Post by Ether »

Kinetic wrote:Of course none of this happened if Pooky has something else in mind.
Last time, that involved nuking India, genderbending Sarcastro and forcing both of us to work as 'coffeegirls' with imposed miniskirts. (I think the rest of the town was either killed or had already jumped ship during the game.) So your version probably isn't anywhere close to the truth.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Nice game, scum. Bah. Yes, I queued up a Smithsonian Investigation. PJ should have figured that hour 8 was over though, and my MCI building investigation was over too.

I was starting to lean towards Kinetic-as-scum around the time we were lynching FA. The thing that made Kinetic less suspicious is that I just couldn't see Korran as scum... seems like he would have given himself away. I guess we didn't give that kid enough credit.

I was convinced FA and Yos had to be in it together, though. Then for a while after PJ killed me, I thought Yos and PJ were scum together. (especially since Yos gave the go-ahead to kill me and then later said, "I wish you had gotten better evidence than the fact that OtM was in the wrong building." - total conflict there) Near the end, though, I became convinced that PJ and Ibby were town because of the voting blocks.

We should have lynched Spambot. :(

The UA lynch seemed to come out of nowhere. I was convinced throughout that myself, Albert, and UA were town and I was right, dammit! We should have had an easy win, given that situation.

Yos, the computer hacking thing was pretty ingenius, I'll give you props on that one. When Pooky said "the flavor is meant to imply that there are terrorists within CTU" I mistakenly assumed Pooky was confirming that the hacking was real.

Also, that Yos-Kinetic conversation you guys posted convinced me that you both couldn't be scum together. I had no idea you had to be activated, so in a way, the activation thing helped out the scum because it allowed you to act town towards each other in your PM's. Confusing!! It would be interesting to try this again with a TOWN director of CTU. ;-)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

lol Yosarian, the bet ? :P
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol Yosarian, the bet ? :P
Hey, I was scum when I said that, therefore I was lying. :D
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:41 am

:cry:
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Off the Mark »

I think you owe him a sig, Yos!!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(also, if you read carefully, you might notice I never actually agreed to that. ;) )
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:56 am

Yosarian2 wrote:(also, if you read carefully, you might notice I never actually agreed to that. ;) )
I did notice :wink:
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

Psh, any promises or bets or anything made in a game thread are non-binding after the game ends. Thats how I roll.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I remember one classic game, in lynch or lose, IS said "I'm absolutly positive he was scum. In fact, I'd bet my entire reputation as a mafia player on it!" The town lynched the person he wanted, IS (who was actually scum, of course) won the game, and then after that he said "Oh well, I guess I was wrong". :lol:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:06 am

Make me feel good and evaluate UA's performance ?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Kinetic »

UA fell back too much on his late coming proving his innocence, just like you and OTM did. It made you all reckless, even if he didn't push it like you did. His stubbornness late game was expected because he thought without much doubt that Yos and I were town. He might have followed a Spam vote, but I'm pretty sure he believed my claim. When PJ and Ibae targeted him, instead of unvoting and saying he would evaluate more, like he should have and which might have saved him, he planted his feet and refused to listen

To be honest, I counted on him acting like that. But that being said, even if we didn't last ditch on UA at the end, I'm pretty sure Guardian was dead no matter what. There was no way you guys were getting all 5 town onto one of the scum because you couldn't decide who was scum or which one to kill. As such, Guardian would have either been deadline lynched, or when scum killed Albert or PJ, he would have been time lynched.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:45 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I am amighty mountain that will not be moved by little things like truth and logic and whatnot
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:42 am

Post by Frozen Atlantic »

Would be OK for playing this game again. I wasn't as effective as usual, the delayed kill mechanics kinda helped the mafia stall a lot.

I will say that I suspected Yosarian more than I let on during the game, but... eh, whatever. GG Scumz.
Sucking at Mafia does not make you a townie.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:44 am

Post by ibaesha »

Sorry for lynching you FA. I wish you would've posted more during your wagon. I might've not voted for you had I more to go off of.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:02 am

Post by Frozen Atlantic »

Yeah, see... I was out for that Sunday, which didn't even give me a chance to defend myself as much as I would have liked or even post final thoughts before getting hammered (which I don't blame the town for, becuase if I WAS scum, then I might have tried stalling anyway)...

Honestly, my reads were as bad as the rest of the towns. The mechanics threw me and kept me from giving my best effort. /shrug
Sucking at Mafia does not make you a townie.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:39 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”