YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Givlmrak wrote:I was trying to imply we'd find those who like waffles and then question them! Now I am subject to my own inquisition! :(
Ah hah! I see your Point! By finding who likes waffles we then rip up the space time continumum and travel to Waffle world where all Sks are from. By doing so, we will have created a light speed vehicle that leads to planet pancakes which then tells us who the vanilla townies are among us by puring vanilla syrup on the pancakes. By doing so, we all go back to earth, and who ever likes waffles does not like Pancakes. WHICH MEANS that accordins to Newtowns laws of physics(Not to be confused with Stoofer's Laws) Anyone who likes waffles does not like pancakes because if they did the space time continumun would blow up and all life in the universe would cease to exist. By doing so, Givlmrak brings up the point that serial killers like waffles, we like pancakes, and no one likes both.I was quite frankly much much much more surprised at the miniature Bandwagon that has fromed quickly on him, and the way they have reacted to such a thing.

Vote: Qman

Strong Hos:Black-Moon
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Givlmrak
Givlmrak
Townie
Givlmrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by Givlmrak »

Yogurt has the right idea, also I dislike the fact that two people opted to try and get a bandwagon vote rolling on me.

I got my eye on you Qman and Black-Moon.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Qman »

Givlmrak wrote:Yogurt has the right idea, also I dislike the fact that two people opted to try and get a bandwagon vote rolling on me.

Not my fault you talked abut waffles! And two votes in a 20 person game does nto a bandwagon make.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by ryan »

Givlmrak wrote:Yogurt has the right idea, also I dislike the fact that two people opted to try and get a bandwagon vote rolling on me.

It's something to watch in later rounds I agree but with 5 (I believe) people yet to vote or do anything, it's early to start worrying about a bandwagon starting on ya. I don't think we are quite out of random voting yet, so I'll hang with mine till a few others do something.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:12 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Hmm... if you are correct in your post, then the band wagon would not be of any significance, because SKs don't know each other (which is what you said in post 38).

By the way, though I included a :P after my post voting (post 43) for you, I would have you know that it is not a random vote or even a silly vote, and I will be keeping it till I get a suitable candidate, and not unvoting if everyone starts unvoting their random votes.

Right now, with so little to go on, you are the first person on my list. (Not saying you are a SK or anything, but, to put it this way, if I was asked to select 1 person
right now
based on what we have, I would select you)

Sir T
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

EBWOP: In my last post...
Hmm... if you are correct in your post, then the band wagon would not be of any significance, because SKs don't know each other (which is what you said in post 38)
should have been:

Hmm... if you are correct in your post, then the band wagon would not be of any significance, because SKs don't know each other (which is what you said in post 38 )
I'm back!
SpinWizard
SpinWizard
Townie
SpinWizard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 pm

Post by SpinWizard »

fos Givlmrak

waffle lover!
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I truelly think trying to find SK's in general is almost impossible. I think a good random day 1 bandwagon would be good...
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:34 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Right now, I am suspicious of everyone and have no clue how to catch the SKs who would not be working in tandem but individually. I suspect the best way to catch them would be by just randomly voting people off.

If you want a random bandwagon, I would suggest jumping to Givlmrak, because that seems to be the biggest one. I haven't got anything against him at all... (in fact, I voted for him before the bandwagon even started) but, I think in this game, randomly voting people off might be our best chance.

The probability is not so great on day 1. We have to hit 3 people from 18. 4 people get eliminated each day and night cycle (unless we get SK in the first hit, or 2 or more SK decide to NK the same person)

Furthermore, the SKs won't be defending each other either. Heck, they don't even know each other! In fact, as of now, there is absolutely no difference between a SK and a townie, except the fact that the SK can kill at night. So, I find it hard to see how a SK might slip up here.

Anyone got any ideas other than randomly voting people off? Because, as I see it, as the town gets empty, the chances of hitting the SKs increase. However, even though the task seems impossible right now, I would be very surprised if we get a SK victory in this one...
I'm back!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

no, there is little point me buddying up to an SK, seeing as he'll probably kill me at night. :roll:

Unvote, Vote: Ryan

i dont like being bandwagonned on Day 1 of humongous games. If you dont want me replacing back in on multiple occassions, dont kill me. lol

Givlmrak wrote:Battlemage, trying to find scum buddies in a game where the SKs don't know each other? :D
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:11 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I truelly think trying to find SK's in general is almost impossible. I think a good random day 1 bandwagon would be good...[/quote]

Not likeing that post. You're telling us to give up hope on finding on finding Sk's just because it is almost impossible in general? TThen you say a good random D1 bandwagon would be good.

Fos: Kaleidoscope
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

[quote="YogurtBandit"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I truelly think trying to find SK's in general is almost impossible. I think a good random day 1 bandwagon would be good...[/quote]

Not likeing that post. You're telling us to give up hope on finding on finding Sk's just because it is almost impossible in general? TThen you say a good random D1 bandwagon would be good.

[/quote]

hmm, i disagree YB. K-Scope has a point, that SK's arent subject to many scumtells used to detect Mafia. Of course, they will gradually become easier to spot as the game progresses, as they will be amongst the most opportunistic, defensive players imho.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:35 am

Post by Qman »

[quote="Battle Mage"][quote="YogurtBandit"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I truelly think trying to find SK's in general is almost impossible. I think a good random day 1 bandwagon would be good...[/quote]

[/quote]

hmm, i disagree YB. K-Scope has a point, that SK's arent subject to many scumtells used to detect Mafia. Of course, they will gradually become easier to spot as the game progresses, as they will be amongst the most opportunistic, defensive players imho.[/quote]

Mmmm Yes and no,

SK's won't fall into true scum tells in the sense of the way actual Mafia does, but I'm hoping the role could come out subconciously through thier posts. It is possible for an SK to find out who another SK is though a failed NK as well. The only way a target doesn't die is if the target is an NK. I'm hoping that in the later part as SK find each other that thier posting styles will give them away.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:36 am

Post by Qman »

EBWOP:

The only way a target doesn't die is if the target is an NK.

Should be

The only way a target doesn't die is if the target is an SK.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:54 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

This is a question for the mod

If one SK tries to kill another SK, do we, the town know that the attempt has failed and the name of the player who has escaped the NK by the virtue of being SK?
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:20 am

Post by ryan »

Battle Mage wrote:no, there is little point me buddying up to an SK, seeing as he'll probably kill me at night. :roll:

i dont like being bandwagonned on Day 1 of humongous games. If you dont want me replacing back in on multiple occassions, dont kill me. lol
[/quote]

What part of "random" did you miss? I still have a random vote on you BM, why the panic?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ryan wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:no, there is little point me buddying up to an SK, seeing as he'll probably kill me at night. :roll:

What part of "random" did you miss? I still have a random vote on you BM, why the panic?[/quote]

because a random vote generally isnt joining an already large wagon. it looked like sugar-coated opportunism :p
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:11 am

Post by ryan »

Battle Mage wrote:
ryan wrote:

What part of "random" did you miss? I still have a random vote on you BM, why the panic?
because a random vote generally isnt joining an already large wagon. it looked like sugar-coated opportunism :p[/quote]

You have 3 votes on you correct? HOW is that a wagon? Why are you so defensive?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I like my vote. However, I can't remember who I'm voting.
Permanent V/LA.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:10 am

Post by ryan »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I like my vote. However, I can't remember who I'm voting.
That sounds confident :lol:
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:22 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Sir Tornado wrote:

If one SK tries to kill another SK, do we, the town know that the attempt has failed and the name of the player who has escaped the NK by the virtue of being SK?
Let the mod answer your question with another question. If the mafia target a Bulletproof Townie, but their kill fails, is his identity revealed by the mod?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:54 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I like my vote. However, I can't remember who I'm voting.
I think its Cdb, but Im not sure.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Sir Tornado wrote:

That was a dumb question.
Permanent V/LA.
spoinkmaster
spoinkmaster
Townie
spoinkmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by spoinkmaster »

vote: Givlmrak
Mastermind of Sin