Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:39 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Like you Patrick, I also think that Sir Tornado would have survived to win. The only difference would be that the lynched would be Adel, Lawrencelot, Jalyn and Aimee instead, imo.

Anyway, this was a most entertaining game. I'm running a Friends & Enemies Redux next week, I hope that all of you can make it (ryan is banned from my games though)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:56 am

Post by Jalyn »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am not absolutely convinced. If Adel is scum, her partner must be Lowell. But Law is more likely scum with you right now.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The Aimee thing helped us find Tornado, which was the equivalent of 2 townies for a "hard" scum. The endgame lynch just blew. Fuck it, man. Killing me was the best thing that ever happened to the scum.
Er... no. You did not have to lynch Aimee at all. In fact, had you not rushed the lynch, and waited for a few more days (for Jalyn to replace A Papaya as a mason) you would have had the game on the platter. Besides, you were on course to lynch Lawrencelot D3 before Jalyn turned up (and even for some time after she attacked me). Had it not been for a series of stupid D3 errors on my part, you would have lynched Lawrencelot on that day. And, personally, I think killing A Papaya, rather than killing you, was the best move we made.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyway, this was a most entertaining game. I'm running a Friends & Enemies Redux next week, I hope that all of you can make it (ryan is banned from my games though)
Damn my mini limit. PM me if you need a replacement in that one because I don't think I'll be able to sign up for it.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Jalyn wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am not absolutely convinced. If Adel is scum, her partner must be Lowell. But Law is more likely scum with you right now.
I said if Adel was scum, Lowell could also be scum, placing emphasis on Adel before Lowell. Anyway.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Like you Patrick, I also think that Sir Tornado would have survived to win. The only difference would be that the lynched would be Adel, Lawrencelot, Jalyn and Aimee instead, imo.

Anyway, this was a most entertaining game. I'm running a Friends & Enemies Redux next week, I hope that all of you can make it
(ryan is banned from my games though
)
EXCUSE me?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ryan: I think he meant the games he is going to mod... not the ones in which he is playing.
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:31 am

Post by ryan »

Wow, I cant be in an ABR modded game? Sadness :roll:
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
MeMe