logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by logicticus »

BillyTwilight wrote: logicticus: Very uneasy feel about him, mostly due to his vote of IH;
when lurkers put votes on other players for lurking I get really nervous.
The fact that he says he wanted to get discussion started bothers me; it's easy to vote someone with that reason, and I find it worse when players who do that don't bother to ask specific questions or otherwise contribute to the "discussion" that they wanted to foster - until forced to do so
Once again this is an incorrect assumption. I havent accused you of misrepresenting me because i think its an honest mistake, but its not true and I dont want people to all start thinking that it is
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

Logticus, you are far too scummy and I should have never left my vote of you.

BT, why am I not allowed to have two choices?

Unvote, Vote:Logicticus
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
BillyTwilight
BillyTwilight
Goon
BillyTwilight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 11:50 am

Post by BillyTwilight »

@logicticus: Please go on the record and just let us know why you voted IH then. I interpreted post #68 to mean that you were voting IH for lurking and for starting discussion about IH. As I have already stated, I don't like when people vote to generate discussion but then never ask the player they voted for any questions or attempt to generate any discussion outside of their vote. I certainly don't find that kind of vote legitimatized. If you can give a better or more coherent reason for voting IH then you will go a long way in easing my suspicion of you.

@Panzer: It's not so much having two sets of suspicion; it's the way you have handled them. I don't know, it might be a playstyle thing that I just disagree with, but I don't like statements like:
Panzerjager wrote:Logticus, you are far too scummy and I should have never left my vote of you.
If that is the case, then why did you take your vote off of him in the first place? I think that personally when I vote I want that person to be where my vote stays unless I see a significant reason to change it. I hate so called "pressure votes" because that implies you aren't willing to go through with a lynch of that player when you make the vote, and if so the vote begins to lose its strength. Note: I am not saying that your votes were pressure votes, but I think the logic still applies. You are teaching players that you vote for later to think, "I don't really need to worry too much about Panzer's vote; when the next scummy looking person comes along he will just move his vote to them."

Finally, I think that a lot of players playing as scum will play this way, especially when they place votes in such a way that it allows them to quickly change their vote back without garnering a lot of suspicion from the town. More or less, I think that your posting could be due to just play style, but I don't particularly like that playstyle as I think it's a style that will allow players to hide as scum, and also allows them to get lynches, because their vote can be on any bandwagon that comes along.

I don't think that anyone in the game so far has committed a lynchable offense yet, which is unfortunate since the deadline is crashing down on us. Speaking of,
Mod, can we get a votecount and an exact time for day 1's end?
Right now I think I'd prefer a no lynch, but lynches I would be ok with at this point, considering the deadline, are Lawrencelot and Panzerjager, with logicticus depending on how he answers my above question.
Show
[i]Frisch weht der Wind
Der Heimat zu
Mein Irisch Kind,
Wo weilest du?

Oed' und leer das Meer.[/i]

Und sagt die Zauberw├â┬Ârter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim
Metatron
Metatron
Goon
Metatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Metatron »

As of right now, we have exactly 24 hours and 9 minutes...

Right now, I don't see a way out of this day that does not involve Lynching LL, and we simply can't pass on lynching. Sometime after I wake up, I'll put him at L-1 and see if we can move on to D2.
Show
Current Stats

Protown Win/Loses: 3/1
Mafia Win/Loses: 0/1
Other Win/Loses: 0/0
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 6:57 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Better cross your t's and dot your i's Post Count: (7:27PM)

Lawrencelot: 3 (logicticus, Mert, IH)

logicticus: 2 (scotmany12, Panzerjager)

Mariyta: 1 (BabyJesus)
Mert: 1 (Metatron)

Not Voting: (BillyTwilight, Lawrencelot, Mariyta)

6 to Lynch
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Vote: no lynch.

N1 there was a mafia killed, if we're lucky it will happen again this night. If we don't, we have more information and can be more sure who to lynch, so that we don't lynch town. If we wouldn't have a deadline I wouldn't vote no lynch btw.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 11:22 am

Post by PJ. »

Far too early in the game for a no lynch, but we can lynch scum
Unvote, Vote Lawrencelot
Metatron
Metatron
Goon
Metatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by Metatron »

his vote for No-lynch puts it over the Edge. In this situation, it's borderline suicide.
Unvote, Vote LL
Show
Current Stats

Metatron
Metatron
Goon
Metatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by Metatron »

EBYOP: Goddamn it.
Unvote, Vote Lawrencelot
Show
Current Stats

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

*crosses fingers and hopes ll is scum* Come on hammer, be good to me.

Unvote, Vote: Lawrencelot

We do not need a no lynch on day 1. It will not help us at all. I would rather have a log lynch right now, but day will end I believe when the clock strikes Monday, and LL was a close second to Log. If he turns up town, this is going to look extremely bad for me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

Scot, you won't be yelled at if LL is town, I will be. Anyone pro-town would realize this. You are probably his scumbuddy trying to pretend that you are a "lucky" townie and hammered scum. If LL is scum my vote is on you.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Accusations keep flying throughout the whole day. Tensions continue to rise as the days gets hotter and hotter. As the sun starts to set the scummiest person, Lawencelot, raises the option of not killing someone today. The Town was furious about the idea.
"SOMEONE MUST PAY!" one individual yelled.
Luckily the town was able to gather around the lynch of the person that suggest the idea.

Lawrencelot
(Morgan, High School Mafia) Lynched,
Day One

------

End of the Day Post Count: (7:48PM)

Lawrencelot: 6 (logicticus, Mert, IH, Panzerjager, Metatron, scotmany12)

Mariyta: 1 (BabyJesus)
No Lynch: 1 (Lawrencelot)

Not Voting: (BillyTwilight, Mariyta)

6 to Lynch

------

Night 2

I will give you all 3 days to hug it out. Then we will start Day 2. I might be nice and give you a couple more days than you all really deserve. just make it quick.

[note: all times will now be in Central Standard Time, one hour earlier than Eastern Standard Time. Because school is out I am now in Western Kentucky instead of Eastern Kentucky. So I am in a different time zone.]
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Erika, was weeping in the park.
Sitting there all alone wanting Alex to come and rescue her from all this madness.
Unfortunately, Gods don't visit Hell.

"Hey Bitch," a squeaky voice calls out from the shadows. "You'll never have Alex, He's mine!"

The person runs out and knocks Erika over and she is knocked unconscious.
Luckily she was out while the raging lunatic scalped her to death.
When the townspeople woke up, all you can see is a bloody stub that used to be Erika's head.

Metatron
(Erika, Internet Mafia) Scalped,
Night Two

Current Deadline: Tuesday, May 22nd. 11:00PM CST (Midnight - EST)
Metatron
Metatron
Goon
Metatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by Metatron »

Fuck!

MOD EDIT: This is all you needed to say.
Show
Current Stats

Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 8:01 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

MOD EDIT: Sorry you had your time to speak last night before you were lynched.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Nice. Meta just gave us some good info, or is breaking the rules and lying after death to set up the town....
Mod: Any way we can get those comments removed?

Anyway, 2 mafia groups, made of 2 each? Two kills Night One, one kill Night 2. So either no SK, unlucky SK, or quiet SK... Thoughts?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 6:18 am

Post by Mert »

Mariyta wrote:Anyway, 2 mafia groups, made of 2 each? Two kills Night One, one kill Night 2. So either no SK, unlucky SK, or quiet SK... Thoughts?
Obviously at least two groups (unlikely to be more than two, obv), probably each of two members I'd have thought.

On the number of kills, there was certainly
potential
for two kills on N2:

Night One - two kills. One member of "Internet Mafia" killed.
Day One - one lynch. One member of "High School Mafia" lynched.

By my calculation that means that there was one member of each group alive going into Night Two. Obviously there are a number of possible reasons why one kill didn't go through, but I'd be inclined to, at least for the time being, believe there not to be an SK.

One thing that is still intriguing me is the role of "paranoid converter". Someone suggested it could be a cult leader, which would probably reduce the chances of an SK presence even further, but the list of living players is listed as "the paranoid" so I'm not entirely sure what the role was that was killed off Night One... any theories?
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 8:45 am

Post by IH »

I wonder......

What if the paranoid converter was town? He probably could have converted not just an SK, but all anti town members into town. Making them paranoid also?
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 9:22 am

Post by PJ. »

I think it was a normal cult leader. I think we are reading far too into this. Cult died first night because he/she probably target a mafia member or was killed my mafia and didn't convert or that person would have also died. So, I'm gonna
Vote:Mariyta
And i would mind if metatron was blacklisted for that stunt up there.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 9:31 am

Post by logicticus »

I dont really see how figuring out exactly what that role did really changes what we need to do now
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Reaons, Panzer?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

Nothing condemning or remotly scummy, but your the only living player that got a mod note on their name so I'm assuming you responding to something with something Metatron said. But I wanted to put some attention on you.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

keep me out of this please.

i didn't make a note on her post. she was asking for information from the previous two posters' posts to be removed because they were against the spirit of the game. i was tempted to keep them out there but because she requested that it be removed i thought it would be best that their remarks be left out.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

It was a comment he made on his group. I thought it was, if not explicitly against the rules, against the "spirit of the game", as Raj put it. Once you're dead, you're not allowed to go into details the extent in which he did.
-Susan Ertz

BillyTwilight
BillyTwilight
Goon
BillyTwilight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:19 am

Post by BillyTwilight »

Panzer, would you care to comment on post #135, and why you didn't follow up on it? First of all, the logic in that post is ridiculous as is the logic you have for voting Mariyta. If there is "Nothing condemning or remotly scummy" about her play, then
why vote her?

The way I see your day 1: You pretty much maintained your suspicions in the same place as LL until LL came under fire. You jumped on and off and then back on the LL vote, which makes me think you really wanted to be voting him if he was lynched, but didn't really want him lynched. Your post #135 seems to me to be filled with bad vibes; I especially don't like that you made a statement that seems to accept your scummyness if LL turned up town, but implies that there is no way you could be scum if LL was as well, and then you immediately deflect onto scotmany. You maintained a vote and/or suspicion on logicticus throughout the last 1/4 of day 1, but you seem to have completely dropped that now. Several times you said something about log having "earned" your vote or being "far too scummy", etc. If that was the case, what has he done since to merit you pushing onto another player? I think you don't feel comfortable maintaining and attack on log; you think it might draw to much suspicion your way.

Your play has been erratic and jumpy, full of weird logic and vote hopping without following through on suspicions in a constructive way. I feel pretty comfortable with a
Vote: Panzerjager
now.
Show
[i]Frisch weht der Wind
Der Heimat zu
Mein Irisch Kind,
Wo weilest du?

Oed' und leer das Meer.[/i]

Und sagt die Zauberw├â┬Ârter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”