scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Well NAR has a chance to say something now Log. I'm guessing IH's vote was not counted since he did not unvote. The end of the day is looming though, and not much will save NAR now. He has time to say something now, but Log, I expect you or IH to end the day before the deadline.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 am

Post by logicticus »

yeah i want NAR to say something, but i will certainly hammer in order not to have a no lynch

mod: when is the exact deadline?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 am

Post by IH »

I'm hammering before the end of Saturday, unless deadline comes before then.

I'll be gone from Sunday-Friday btw.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:17 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I pmed Raj asking him for the exact deadline. I told him to post in thread, so hopefully he will let us know soon.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Current Status: Day 3
Current Deadline: Monday June 11th, 12:01am CST (1:01am EST)

I try to keep the first post as up-to-date as possible.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

*poke now a ranger*
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

MMhmm. Deadline is looming. I suggest either IH or log hammer.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by logicticus »

vote now a ranger

would have loved to hear from him

oh well
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

After a very stressful day Brittany, now a ranger, starts claiming to be Aaron.
With the claim feeling very odd. The town starts to question him, "Your not a lady! Why are you here?"
With the sun beginning to set, The town quickly decides that now a ranger's claim was full of crap.

They found out that it was.

now a ranger
(replacing BabyJesus) (Brittany, Murray State Mafia) Lynched,
Day 3

Night 4

Start to send in your night choices. Get your choices in before Wednesday.
10 Days is MOS Faire, so 14 days + 3 days for night choices would put the end of the day after the Convention.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Night Four

As the number of people starts to dwindle, Brittney starts to get excited. Just like in Survivor she is getting close to the final challenge. And the good news is Alex is still in the game.

She gets a knock on her front door. Its Alex!

"Sorry, but I have picked a side." He tells her in a frightening monotone, "And its not yours. Sorry Beautiful" He then shoots her three times in the chest.

IH
(Brittney, Murray State Mafia) Killed,
Night Four

Day Five

The Next morning the girls wake up. Glad that all three of the Masons are in the Final Four. But Katie comes towards them with a shovel and stares at them. "Alex has chose me. Over everyone else. So you must die now."

<inset fun brutal murder scene from battle royale>

scotmany12
(Megan, Mason)
End Gamed

Mert
(McKenna, Mason)
End Gamed

Alex and Katie smile as they look out over the town where their friends dead bodies now lay.

logicticus
(Katie, Serial Killer/Mason turned Game Killer Mafia)

Mariyta
(Alex, Game Master turned Game Killer Mafia)

Serial Killer and the Game Master Win!
Or what I like to call Game Killer Mafia.

roles and night actions should be here very very soon.
Then hopefully the thread will stay unlocked so I can get some information to help make the last freaktown amazing
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:06 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

1. You are
Alex, aka rajrhcpfreak
, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=981 , you are the Game Master. You control the outcome of the game. You can choose your alignment by telling me at night that you want to join _____. You then will insert the Mafia's name or a Player's name.
If you insert the Mafia's name then you will join them as the Godfather. (You have to know the type of Mafia before you join)
If you insert a Player's name then you will join the Town, unless they are the Serial Killer.
If they are the Serial Killer then you will join the player and will start to kill the following night.
You don't have a day restriction, except the fact that you must make 10 posts a day.

Mod note: Mafia Choices are Internet Mafia, High School Mafia, and Murray State Mafia.
You have joined the _____ Mafia. Your Partners are _____ & _____, aka ____ & _____.
You have joined Katie as the Serial Killer. She hasn't had the ability to kill. Luckily you can help her by killing for her at night. You two are now the Game Killer Mafia.
Until Alex chooses his alignment he can't die. After he chooses he gains one free night.

2. You are
Katie, aka suckerpunch
, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... file&u=930 , you are a Serial Killer. But sadly you don't have the ability to kill. The only advantage you have is that you know that two of your friends are in the game. Once you have correctly identified both Megan and McKenna then you will gain the ability to talk at night with them. Your friends' alignment isn't known. For you to win, you don't have to kill everyone. The players you are exempt from killing are Alex, Megan, and McKenna. During the day you must mention work at least once.

Mod note: You have gained the ability to talk to Megan and McKenna. Sadly they haven't correctly identified you, so you need to wait until they do the same.

3. You are
Megan, aka clashfairy
, you are a townsperson. The only advantage you have is that you know that two of your friends are in the game. Once you have correctly identified both Katie and McKenna then you will gain the ability to talk at night with them. Your friends' alignment isn't known. During the day you must mention texting at least once.

Mod note: You have gained the ability to talk to Katie and McKenna. Sadly they haven't correctly identified you, so you need to wait until they do the same.

4. You are
McKenna, aka loveisadress
, you are a townsperson. The only advantage you have is that you know that two of your friends are in the game. Once you have correctly identified both Megan and Katie then you will gain the ability to talk at night with them. Your friends' alignment isn't known. During the day you must mention the beach at least once.

Mod note: You have gained the ability to talk to Megan and Katie. Sadly they haven't correctly identified you, so you need to wait until they do the same.

5. You are
Brittany, aka Brittany
, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... ile&u=1839 , Murray State Mafia, Your partner is 'the other Brittney', IH. Your goal is to kill everyone and survive till the end. The only exception is your partner and Alex. Unfortunately, because of your distance from the other players you can only attempt to kill on the odd nights. During the day you must mention blogs at least once.

Mod note: If Alex joins the Murray State Mafia, then they are allowed to kill every night. Kills by Car.

6. You are
Brittney, aka yellowfire
, Murray State Mafia, Your partner is 'the other Brittany', BabyJesus. Your goal is to kill everyone and survive till the end. The only exception is your partner and Alex. Unfortunately, because of your distance from the other players you can only attempt to kill on the odd nights. During the day you must mention Survivor at least once.

Mod note: If Alex joins the Murray State Mafia, then they are allowed to kill every night.

7. You are
Erika, aka wysiwyg
, Internet Mafia, Your partner is Carrie, Vel-Rahn Koon. Your goal is to kill everyone and survive till the end. The only exception is your partner and Alex. The bad news is that you only know of Carrie because of Alex talking about her, you have never met her, therefore you are forbidden to talk to your mafia partner. You will kill on the odd nights, your partner will kill on the even nights. During the day you must mention politics at least once.

Mod note: If Alex joins the Internet Mafia, the two girls will then be allowed to talk to each other. Kills by Oscar Statue

8. You are
Carrie, aka elvis_knits
, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... ile&u=1516 , Internet Mafia, Your partner is Erika, Metatron. Your goal is to kill everyone and survive till the end. The only exception is your partner and Alex. The bad news is that you only know of Erika because of Alex talking about her, you have never met her, therefore you are forbidden to talk to your mafia partner. You will kill on the even nights, your partner will kill on the odd nights. During the day you must mention puppies at least once.

Mod note: If Alex joins the Internet Mafia, the two girls will then be allowed to talk to each other.

9. You are
Morgan, aka Morgan76
, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... ile&u=1257, High School Mafia, Your partner is your classmate Kalie, BillyTwilight. Your goal is to kill everyone and survive till the end. The only exception is your partner and Alex. Sadly because of your age you can only attempt to kill every other night starting with Night 2. During the day you must mention tests at least once.

Mod note: If Alex joins the High School Mafia, then they are allowed to kill every night.

10. You are
Kalie, aka tragicheartbreak
, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... ile&u=1522, High School Mafia, Your partner is your classmate Morgan, Lawrencelot. Your goal is to kill everyone and survive till the end. The only exception is your partner and Alex. Sadly because of your age you can only attempt to kill every other night starting with Night 2. During the day you must mention prom at least once.

Mod note: If Alex joins the High School Mafia, then they are allowed to kill every night. Kills by curling your hair out of your head.

11. You are
Katy, aka angelchic
, you are a townsperson. At night you can martyr yourself in front of anyone. If they are targeted for a kill then you will die instead. During the day you must mention David at least once.

Mod note: Katy also kills the attacker that tries to kill them.

12. You are
Jaide, aka Jaide225
, you are a townsperson. But you are afraid of Lacey. Choose one person at night to check. If you find the correct person then you will convert them to the town's side. If you choose Lacey then you will die and will give her another kill the following night. You are allowed to choose no one. During the day you must mention College Basketball at least once.

Mod note: Her goal is to choose fellow UK fanatic, Brittney. Also, there isn't a Lacey in this game.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:25 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

[mrow]Player[col]Night 1[col]Night 2[col]Night 3[col]Night 4 1. Mariyta[col]pass[col]pass[col]Join logicticus (Game Killer Mafia)[col]Kill IH 2. logicticus[col]Baby Jesus & IH (No, No)[col]Did Not Meet Restrictions[col]Did Not Meet Restrictions[col]Kill IH 3. scotmany12[col]Jack & Mariyta (No, No)[col]Billy Twilight & Panzerjager (No, No)[col]Mert & now a ranger (Yes, No)[col]logicticus (Yes) 4. Mert[col]Metatron & IH (No, No)[col]Did Not Meet Restrictions[col]Mariyta & now a ranger (No, No)[col]scotmany12 & logicticus (Yes, Yes) 5. BabyJesus & now a ranger[col]Kill Vel-Rahn Koon[col]*[col]Kill Billy Twilight[col]DEAD 6. IH[col]Kill Vel-Rahn Koon[col]*[col]Kill Billy Twilight[col]* 7. Metatron[col]Kill Jack[col]*[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 8. Vel-Rahn Koon[col]*[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 9. Nemesis[col]*[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 10. Bill Twilight[col]*[col]Kill Metatron[col]*[col]DEAD 11. Panzerjager[col]Martyr Mariyta[col]Martyr Self[col]DEAD[col]DEAD 12. Jack[col]BabyJesus (No)[col]DEAD[col]DEAD[col]DEAD

* = the off nights of the Mafia.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

So the madness of the game is:

Even Night Mafia (2 people)
Odd Night Mafia (2 people)
Mafia that alternates kills between its members each night but they cant talk to each other (2 people)
An SK that can't Kill
A converter for the town. which would work on one person
A Marytr (cheap doc)
3 Masons (one is scum)
1 Neutral that chooses their own side

Reasoning:

The more scum = more cross kills = better for the town
My main goal was to make the game balanced. Because all other Freaktowns the game was in favor of the town, and they won. So if I was going to screw up it was going to be for the Mafia.
Funny thing, Town would have won if Mariyta picked anyone else to join. Her joining the SK didn't cross my mind because i assumed it was impossible.

I Need Your Help:

The reason I did these games was because I wanted to do a large game based around my friends. But it was going to be hard to get that many people to join my game. and since inhim and roland know my friends they couldn't play.
Then i came up with the plan to introduce the characters in X# of games. Then i make the large theme game.
Also i wanted to explore how far i can push the envelope of mafia games, which got me to this level of craziness.
I now need to know who would be interested in a 27 player awesome game where i wont hold anything back.
and if you have any suggestions then post it here too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:32 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I don't really have any suggestions, but I would be interested in playing it.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

after talking to mari, it looks like im going to try to push the game if there is enough interest in the early fall.

i better get moving on the wiki information. and dont worry about remembering because i'll probably pm everyone that has played before.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by IH »

I'd probably be interested in a large theme version. The serial killer threw me off, and I should have known better. At first I thought we were all scum, but then when we started talking, I realized the town converter would change the scum into town, so we weren't all scum, but it was a very scum heavy town.

What would have happened if Mariyta would have waited til like day 3 or 4 to choose? Would she just have automatically won? other than the role being broken, this was a pretty interesting setup.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

yah, the problem with that role is she waited way too long. if i ever did that again i would tell her she has immunity only the first night she was in the game. so then she will be encouraged to pick sooner. because then she will have a partner to help her and her win condition wouldn't be neutral.

if she waited that long theoretically she would have just picked the winner. but next time if that role comes up it needs to have penalties for waiting too long.

and thanks for the interesting setup complement IH.

like i said i wanted to explore how far i can push the envelope of mafia games. i dare someone to make more obscure roles in a mini. (except you inhim, he already beat me with april fools mafia)
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0