Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Quag. Ecto is a fat chick.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Thestatusquo wrote:Quag. Ecto is a fat chick.
Wait, I think I'm starting to get it now. TSQ, if my assumptions are correct, must be some sort of Jerry Springer Clone, and has to insult someone in every post. Otherwise...I dunno. I haven't figured that part out yet.

And if you're not doing this on purpose, well, I will have to... threat... something.
If you came here expecting anything even remotely resembling that of a signature, you are sadly mistaken...
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Wait, shoot. I have my setups mixed up (was thinking about AniX's game.) In which case, shut up, and
Vote: TheStatusQuo
If you came here expecting anything even remotely resembling that of a signature, you are sadly mistaken...
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Yamahako »

I have a "lynch all dickheads" policy personally.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by Kison »

Thestatusquo is just a little boy insulting people on the internet. Ignore her.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Congrats BHNY, you just put someone at -2 from lynch on page 2. That's really moronic.

Read my post, does it not make any sense to you?

Also, what is your reason for voting me, BHNY?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also, this was a joke. quag has a clan on MTG:S which is called "nfc" no fat chicks.
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Also, this was a joke. quag has a clan on MTG:S which is called "nfc" no fat chicks.
And I, personally, wouldn't know this, as I'm not a member of MTG:S. So it can be clearly seen, without this kind of knowledge, that you're just taking another cheap shot at Ecto. This is part of the reason why I have my vote on you. That and the fact you're being condescending and generally jerk-like.

Also, this is page 3, not page 2.

(place your bets: is TSQ a jester?)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

No. TSQ is a pro town player, starting the game off which a much better method than random voting: Actually creating discussion.

Scum are ecto, and cavane. There is actually reasoning for this. It is not random. Pretty sure you're scum too, by the by. Not as sure, though.

Pretty sure tha Kison is town, because I don't think scum would put themselves in the way of that possible day kill, even if it were a joke.

Since when is being condescending a scum tell? If I am right, it certainly isn't scummy.

Also, for your information, not that I think it's true, but some people think I ONLY act like this as town.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 312#562312

If you care.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:56 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

AHAAHAHAHAHAH Shea is probably town based on his posting, and Anybody voting after him is Highly suspect, and I think that BehappyNewYear is suspect for putting him at -2 on page 3. O god this game is stupid

I have a policy that if a player is stupid enough to take what someelse on the internet says to them for real, they get my vote.
Unvote, Vote Behappynewyear
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

O, btw they killed NFC :(
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I know.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

That was if anychecked that... hey wanna spam the thread again?
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

Official Vote Count

Yamahoko (1)- TheStatusQuo
BeHappyNewYear (1)- Creampuffeater
AniX (2)- Aelyn, Quagmire
TheStatusQuo (4)- Kison, Ectomancer, Yamahoko, BeHappyNewYear
Ectomancer (1)- AniX

Not Voting (3)- DeanWinchester, Cephrir, Cavane

12 alive, 7 to lynch!
Oh hai.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:01 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

wait I thought Shea was at -2. Shea you liar!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Oh...I said -2 instead of -3! That's an even worse offense than joking about having a dayvig. I must be now lynched on sight!
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:57 am

Post by Cavane »

Scum are ecto, and cavane. There is actually reasoning for this. It is not random.
That looks to be a pretty strong statement you're making. Care to explain said reasoning?

And if you're still trying to be funny, it's Page 3. Time to start playing Mafia.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm not.

Granted, the reasoning is not as strong or concrete as I made it sound. (It's not) But there IS reasoning behind it.

The reasoning behind you is based on a couple things, notably:
Cavane wrote:First page: What the hey? Go back to scumchat! But since TSQ has votes already, and I don't wanna get daykilled...

Vote creampuffkiller
for annoying the absolute crap out of me on page 1.
It is my belief that scum would avoid being the first to vote me, yet would still go for one of the two easy bandwagons from the first page (me, and CPE) Therefore, it seemed to me that a scum player would reference me, perhaps even throw suspicion at me, and then vote someone else.

Also, in your last post, as well as your second post, you try to downplay what I am doing, and at the same time try to dismiss it as "joking around" or needing ritalin (paraphrasing your agreement with kison)

Continuation of that: You tell me that it's time to get out of the random stage and "Start playing mafia."

First of all, I don't know what you've been doing, but I've been playing mafia for three pages already. Just because you personally cannot understand the motivations behind something does not mean it isn't serious, and isn't an actual strategy. You are certainly wrong if you think I was just acting randomly those first two pages.

Second, and this is more dedicated to people voting me than you, I was the one who got us out of the random stage and into real discussion on day 2. If you think that's scummy, then you REALLY need to get your scumdar checked. Scum LOVE the random voting stage. In fact, part of the reason that I was simulation an aggressive style was to get scum to jump on my bandwagon. Since it was random voting stage, I am confident that at least 2/3 of the scum have been on my wagon at one point or another.

In summation, I've been playing mafia for a while now, perhaps you're the one who should start playing.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Kison »

I don't know Thestatusquo, nor do I think his childlike behavior is a necessary scum tell. I don't really buy his baseless theories, however.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:55 am

Post by Cavane »

And what about ecto? You seem to be under the impression that I said "oh noes y u say im scum?!?!'. No, I asked for your reasoning. You gave me half of it, and its not really very good. As you say, scum love the random voting phase. I've been trying to end that as much as anyone else here, as evidenced by my annoyance at your joking around.

Now I will agree with you on one point, it's likely that some or even all (less likely) of the scum have been on your bandwagon at some point. I'm not sure whether I buy that you and CPE carfully planned and executed Page 1, but it seems to have accomplished something, nonetheless.

I'm not interested in arguing with you, however, and I'd like to hear from some others, namely the ones that did jump on your wagon: Why?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:58 am

Post by Quagmire »

NFC is dead for now. I re-applied back to nan, and as of now, i'm waiting to hear from him.

AniX is much better of a lynch target than Ecto.

We NEED TO KILL ANIX.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Now you're both a liar and someone who has to resort to personal attacks. Lynch all liars is a fine meta strategy. Let me state it clearly for you, I catch you in a lie, I lynch. You dont want to be lynched for lying, dont do it.

Big
FOS CPE
for supporting the crap logic that lying, for whatever lame reason, is a perfectly fine town action.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:16 am

Post by Quagmire »

There's so much hostility in this thread.

Let's just push all of that at AniX, and then we can lynch him.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ectomancer wrote:Now you're both a liar and someone who has to resort to personal attacks. Lynch all liars is a fine meta strategy. Let me state it clearly for you, I catch you in a lie, I lynch. You dont want to be lynched for lying, dont do it.

Big
FOS CPE
for supporting the crap logic that lying, for whatever lame reason, is a perfectly fine town action.
Ecto
Actually, it is YOU that are making the positive claim: Lying is bad for the town. Give me a reason that this is so. You have not backed up your assertion.

I didn't insult you, or use personal attacks. I said you were wrong. That is not a personal attack.

If what you are doing IS dumb, then it's not a personal attack to call it as such. I lie as both town and scum, therefore you cannot determine my alignment from it. Therefore to vote me for it will not help you determine scum. THEREFORE IT IS NOT A STRATEGIC PLAY, and therefore is dumb. That is pure logic.

Tell me this: Why is lying, when used to achieve a pro town ends a reason to lynch?

Cavane
, I only had time to do half of it then, so I figured I'd post the relevant half, I'll post the rest of it in when I have the chance.

MY joking around is what ENDED the random voting stage, by forcing people to take one issue or another, I MADE THEM ACTUALLY DISCUSS INSTEAD OF BEING ALL "OMGRANDOMVOTEYOURMOM" That's the whole reason I did what I did. THE whole reason. If you'll notice, as soon as I actually got what I wanted, I got dead serious and started scum hunting. Acting like a complete moron has a purpose. I achieved mine.

CPE and I did not plan and cultivate it. He just happened to be on at the time I was bugging plays with squirrels in scumchat to start the game. So, was able to post close after me. It was not coordinated at all. My argument was instead that MY plan was to act like a complete bafoon, and gauge the reactions from it. CPE just happened to be one of the people who reacted. He, knowing me however, knew that this is something which is somewhat par for the course from me, and didn't take the bait.

Other people in the game who can attest to this are AniX and Quag.
I'm not interested in arguing with you, however, and I'd like to hear from some others, namely the ones that did jump on your wagon: Why?
QFT. This was the whole point of my play, now lets hear some explanations.

While we're at it, I would appreciate if you'd respond to my logic on why I think you're more likely to be scum than someone else right now.

KISON

You can't get away with that: You have to explain in a game of mafia. WHY don't you like the theory. WHY do you think it's baseless. This is how the game is played. Not random assertions.

Quag
Any particular reason you're pushing on AniX? random stage is over. Time to start actually playing.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Cavane »

I thought I did respond. I wasn't anxious to go into point-by-point defense of myself, since so many people call that scummy whether the defense is valid or not. But since you press me, here goes:

I couldn't have been the first person to vote you if I wanted to (which I did). I wasn't on until a day after the game started. If no one else had already voted you, I would've, because it was random voting, and you were bugging me. I don't think your play has been scummy. I've never said as much. I would've removed a vote on you at the same time I removed my CPE vote.

I also never said I thought you were
still
joking around. In fact, in my last post, I validated what you had done!
...it seems to have accomplished something, nonetheless.
The reason I 'downplayed' it earlier was because I had no idea that was a usual tactic employed by you. I'm not a proponent of using metagame in any case, but look at my join date. I don't understand why you harp on the fact that I expressed my irritation with your playstyle, when I have no way of knowing that you use it often.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”