Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Ancalagon »

Prods may be in order for these:
~N9V~
Pooky
Spectrumvoid
The Goat
Wise men make proverbs; fools repeat them.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Phoebus »

Vote Count:

1 Battle Mage (TheJiveMachine)
1 Coron (Jingolaw)
1 Niempie (bird1111)
1 Jingolaw (Coron)
1 Scarecrow (Ancalagon)
1 Talitha (Niempie)
2 ThAdmiral (Battle Mage, Talitha)

1 Twito (Scarecrow)

7 not voting

9 to lynch

Prods will be sent out to the ones requiring them.

~N9V~ has indicated limited access in another game.
SV is sick.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

we all know SV is sick. However, what he does in his private life is no business of ours!

(jk SV- luv ya realy) :P
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:44 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

ThAdmiral wrote:and
unvote: ~N9V~
just in case I offended him/scared him off with my vote.
WHAAAA, MOMMY! Lol, heh, no, and they're called Tildas, I beleive. And yes, as Phoebus said, I have limited access as of now. Damn brother, curse you and such and such. For now,
Vote: Battle Mage
for saying I'm not a noobie!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Talitha »

Let's just lynch ThAdmiral! I have a good feeling about it. Die, die, die.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

vote ThAdmiral

mainly because of his early comments

partly because I <3 Tali
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

oh dear, im at lynch -7. If i get one more vote, i think ill claim. ROFL
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:11 am

Post by Fircoal »

Vote: Battle Mage
Let's hear that claim. :D :lol:
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok-im claiming. My role dictates that i am an Invincible Day-Night Vig with a maximum of 5 kills for the duration of the game. I can also roleblock and protect 1 person each night. I also get a prod every time a Mafia Member posts.

To sum up, i now know the identity of every single Mafia Member.
Game over methinks. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Jingolaw »

Pooky
:
vote ThAdmiral

mainly because of his early comments

partly because I <3 Tali
Which comments, exactly? You seem awfully short on reasons to roll an unprincipled bandwagon along. I know it's early, I know we're looking for subtleties behind jokes...but your vote seems curiously quick.

Just sayin'.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Battle Mage wrote:ok-im claiming. My role dictates that i am an Invincible Day-Night Vig with a maximum of 5 kills for the duration of the game. I can also roleblock and protect 1 person each night. I also get a prod every time a Mafia Member posts.

Curses, now you know I'm mafia. :cry: :cry: :cry: That's really unbalanced. GG town.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:42 am

Post by Ancalagon »

I don't see much of a case against ThAdmiral.
First post:
Phoebus wrote:Blackberry, the village smith, has been eaten.
No dice.
Not scummy.
vote: ~N9V~
for having weird wavy things in their name.
Random vote, not scummy
There are a few people who haven't posted yet. It's probably too early for prods, but they should still post:

~N9V~
Pooky
Spectrumvoid
The Goat
Wanting people to post, not scummy
and unvote: ~N9V~ just in case I offended him/scared him off with my vote.[/quote
Random unvote - suspicious, deserving of a IGMEOY
My comment was tongue in cheek. I mainly unvoted because I don't really like first day random votes.
Still want those people to pop up at some point though.
He gives a weak reason to unvote.

That's all he posted, and it isn't deserving of a bandwagon.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ancalagon-he hardly has a 'wagon'. He has 2-3 votes, with 9 to lynch. His current count is hardly surprising at this stage of the game. Similarly, i notice you havent complained about the wagon on me (of the same size) which is even weaker.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Coron »

unvote vote: fircoal
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:46 am

Ad wrote:vote: ~N9V~
for having weird wavy things in their name.
He random votes but adds a trivial reason for it, n00bscum have a tendency to justify their random votes with fairly trivial reason, it's one of those silly trends.

[/quote="ad"]

There are a few people who haven't posted yet. It's probably too early for prods, but they should still post:

~N9V~
Pooky
Spectrumvoid
The Goat
[/quote]

This looks to me like he is trying to be helpful without actually being helpful, listing the people who didnt post so far that early doesn't really help the town, he's trying to cast himself in a positive light while making a minimal contribution that really doesn't do much.

Ad wrote: and unvote: ~N9V~ just in case I offended him/scared him off with my vote.
he unvotes pretty early and gives a completely BS reason for it. Noone gets scared off or offended by a nonserious random vote on page one of a game.(I have not met anyone who would be offended because you said their screename had squiggles in it, has anyone else met someone like this?)
Ad wrote: My comment was tongue in cheek. I mainly unvoted because I don't really like first day random votes.
Still want those people to pop up at some point though.
More lies, he revises why he unvoted, says he doesn't like first day random votes even though he does it(heck if he doesn't like em why did he make one in the first place?)(cough mafia trying to fit in with rest of town cough)

and then that little addition about those people to pop up.... more trying to look helpful without actually helping. Is he honestly surprised that the entire 16 man roster has not posted by page TWO? Is it really urgent that these people show up and post in the first 2 pages? What does he expect them to do? Drop in and make those random first day votes he doesn't like?

That and after tally went after him and then I accused him, he totally choked and suddenly can't post anymore.

IGMEOY: Jingo on the questioning of me, honestly dude, he's only made 5 posts... it's not like you have to do some kind of long boring reread of 200 comments made by him to figure out which ones I found scummy....
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:49 am

hah i totally missed Anca's post

you get to be on the list of people I suspect after we string up this Admiral scumbag with Jingo.

Congrats!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Jingolaw »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: IGMEOY: Jingo on the questioning of me, honestly dude, he's only made 5 posts... it's not like you have to do some kind of long boring reread of 200 comments made by him to figure out which ones I found scummy....
Exactly. 5 posts. Nothing scummy about any of them, which is why I wanted you to point out exactly what YOU thought was scummy, which you did. That's how it works.

Random votes are random, but with a reasoned vote it only helps scum if you keep your reasoning to yourself. If you lay out your logic, you help us follow it and we can decide if you're trying to help or hinder.

So now you have your eye on me for wanting you to let us know what reasoning went with a vote, and additionally have a lynch-list for us? Interesting.
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by Ancalagon »

More lies, he revises why he unvoted, says he doesn't like first day random votes even though he does it(heck if he doesn't like em why did he make one in the first place?)(cough mafia trying to fit in with rest of town cough)
Wow. I totally didn't think of this.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Twito »

Battle Mage wrote:ok-im claiming. My role dictates that i am an Invincible Day-Night Vig with a maximum of 5 kills for the duration of the game. I can also roleblock and protect 1 person each night. I also get a prod every time a Mafia Member posts.

Damn shouldn't have posted. Btw I was away for the weekend.

Pooky putting effort to a game = Pookyscum.
Vote: Pooky
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Goon
Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Scarecrow »

What? Is battle-mage joking? And if so, did firecoal just reveal himself?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ pooky: you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for reasons why I'm scummy such as:
- I random voted even though everyone else was as well
- I listed people who hadn't posted yet (yes it was only page two but it had been a couple of days since the game started, I'm involved in so many low-activity games I don't want this becoming one as well)
- And just because you didn't see the sarcasm in my unvote post (I'll admit it's harder to bring across in text than it is in real life) doesn't mean I was lying about it. I agree that I've never seen someone offended/scared by my vote, which should highlight the ridiculous nature of the suggestion (i.e. irony).
- I don't like random votes. I regretted the fact that I did one and I unvoted. Haven't you ever done something you regretted or something stupid (other than the ludicrous attack on me) in a mafia game.

I like how
you're
playing as well, waiting a few days for an easy prey to come along that people have already commented on and then jumping on board. Bravo.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:35 pm

lol twito, pooky's activity level is almost entirely determined by out of game circumstances

such as Pooky's unexpected RL things that just come up and grab poor Pooky's time.

ThAdmiral wrote:
Bolded is mine

@ pooky: you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for reasons why I'm scummy such as:
It's 3 pages into day one, bottom of the barrel? Can you come up with better reasons to attack someone at this point in the game? If not, I'd say I'm using the top of the barrel

- I random voted even though everyone else was as well
Exactly, scum trying to fit in with everyone else, though usually a protown n00b doesn't put so much effort as to have a random excuse of because you haves squiggles in their random vote as well, scum absolutely love trying to be funny on day 1, people don't like to lynch comedians, it's one of those if you make me laugh I won't kill you type of complexes. You know that feeling of need when you first typed that vote, when your gut said, damn if i don't attach a reason to this randomvote, I might look scummy... hum better come up with something... hmm how about a joke about squiggles.. that sounds good and innocous and will slip under the radar

- I listed people who hadn't posted yet (yes it was only page two but it had been a couple of days since the game started, I'm involved in so many low-activity games I don't want this becoming one as well)
Oh please, you were genuinely concerned that this thing would go low activity because 4 people hadn't posted before a week was up? If you don't think randomvoting early is important what the heck were you so eager to get them to show up for? Is it really that important that everyone posts by 4 days in? Sounds exactly like what I thought it was, you trying to look helpful when you're really not providing much.

- And just because you didn't see the sarcasm in my unvote post (I'll admit it's harder to bring across in text than it is in real life) doesn't mean I was lying about it. I agree that I've never seen someone offended/scared by my vote, which should highlight the ridiculous nature of the suggestion (i.e. irony).
Sarcasm is a scumtell, honestly what was the purpose of your unvote? what did you think the purpose of randomvoting is in a game? when someone "lies" in a game, my first instinct isn't to think hey he's joking/kidding, my first instinct is that they've got something to hide. So I'll ask you now, do you think you're here to find scum or to make us laugh?

- I don't like random votes. I regretted the fact that I did one and I unvoted. Haven't you ever done something you regretted or something stupid (other than the ludicrous attack on me) in a mafia game.
Did you like them when you made them? If so, what made you change your mind? If not, why did you make them in the first place?

I like how you're playing as well, waiting a few days for an easy prey to come along that people have already commented on and then jumping on board. Bravo
Am I supposed to detect any irony or sarcasm here? is the last comment entirely serious or are you attacking my playstyle?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:21 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Dont panic scum. I was only joking, and so (i think) was Fircoal.
But dont worry, just because i havent caught you already, doesnt mean i wont.

Scarecrow wrote:What? Is battle-mage joking? And if so, did firecoal just reveal himself?
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Goon
Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Scarecrow »

Battle Mage wrote:Dont panic scum. I was only joking, and so (i think) was Fircoal.
But dont worry, just because i havent caught you already, doesnt mean i wont.

Scarecrow wrote:What? Is battle-mage joking? And if so, did firecoal just reveal himself?
Oh wait, you're right.

I'm in two werewolf games right now, with a lot of the same players, and one of them is normal (This one), and the other is supposed to be themed and weird, so yeah. :roll:
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:00 am

Post by Coron »

Whether or not firecoal was "joking" I have found it to be a strong strategy to vote those who even jokingly claim scum. As such I have placed my vote.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”